• More of my philosophy about the swine flu virus and about the deeper un

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 28 12:30:51 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the swine flu virus and about the deeper understanding of the kinds of human identity and about Islam and religion and about Moroccan english songs and about new and future technologies and about the essence of philosophy and
    about and about Ultra-processed foods and about self-interest and about the GDP per capita and about philosopher Heraclitus and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

An evolved swine flu virus might attack us again, new study reveals

"The data from the study hints that if we manage to control the transmission of the virus in people who regularly interact with swine (like farmers), we can minimize the circulation of pdm09 in pigs and thus prevent it from evolving further."

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/an-evolved-swine-flu-virus-might-attack-us-again-new-study-reveals

So i have just said the following, read it below in my previous thoughts:

"..and the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others and that comes from the acts of perfecting much more the simple identity"

So you have to be smart and understand that when we are still young, we are thinking about how to be accepted by others, for example we are thinking
    that we have to be well educated so that to be accepted by others, so it is
    why i am saying that the human identity comes from the acts of perfecting much more the simple identity that i am defining below, but you have to understand that in philosophy, humans want to be "happy", so they are demanding "quality", but i am saying
    below that we have not to be pessimistic about it and about the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others, since my new model below of my philosophy says that the vast majority of humans are not violent, so i invite you to reread all my
    below previous thoughts so that to understand my new model of my philosophy and so that to understand my views on different subjects:

So i think the human identity is: The most simple human identity that permits to recognize a human like your name , and the simple human identity as saying that you are french , and the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others and that
    comes from the acts of perfecting much more the simple identity, but i think that my new model below of my philosophy says that the vast majority of humans are not violent, so we have not to be pessimistic about the human identity that permits you to be
    accepted by others, so i invite you to reread all my below thoughts so that to understand my new model of my philosophy and so that to understand my views on different subjects:

I have just looked at the following video , and i invite you to look at it carefully:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kuuF_YP1cb4

So i think i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in the above video, and it is that the West is not understanding correctly, since the countries that you call muslims are mostly not muslims, but they are like republican conservatives in
    USA, since i mean that republican conservatives are mostly not religious , but they have religious values since they are conservatives, since a conservative has for example to protect the family values and such, so it is the same in muslim countries,
    since people in muslim countries are mostly not religious , but they use religious values so that to protect family values and such, and it is the same for the ones that
    you call muslims in France.

So i come from Morocco and i think i am also a new philosopher, but
    i am also an inventor of many poems of Love and poems and you can
    read them in the below web link, and i am also an inventor of many proverbs
    and you can read them in the below web link, but i am also a musician who
    knows about music, so since i come from Morocco and i am moroccan,
    so i invite you to listen to how look like Moroccan songs and music in "english", so since Morocco is adapting quickly by also speaking english, so i invite you to listen to the following Moroccan new singer called Ahmed Chawki that also sings in english,
    and he is a singer, songwriter and producer and he has composed all his songs in english too, and his style of his english songs don't look like black Rap songs and music , but they come with a Moroccan style, so first you can read about him here in
    wikepedia:

Ahmed Chawki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Chawki

And here is some of his beautiful songs in english, so i invite you to look at them and listen to them carefully so that you learn more about how moroccans sing in english:

Here is the first one:

Chawki ft. Dr. Alban - It's My Live (Don't Worry) [Official Video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-ynORiAe30

And look at the following other beautiful song from him:

Chawki - Time Of Our Lives (Official Music Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8_QrWfnGCo&list=RDF8_QrWfnGCo&start_radio=1

So i also invite you to read my interesting new thoughts in the following web link about the new and future technologies:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/lfnlD52jDzI

So i think i am a new philosopher, and i will now talk about the essence of philosophy, so the interesting philosophical question is what is the essence of philosophy ?

So i think that the essence of philosophy is that when you look at human life and say that human life is not beautiful and not worth it, so it is not
    the good way of philosophy, so in philosophy we have to have a "purpose", so in philosophy the purpose needs an important requirement that is that you have to be "pragmatic", and in philosophy it is not enough to say to people to be pragmatic so that to
    be able to construct the purpose, since in philosophy you have to know how to create the positive spirit that brings the positive energy that permits to follow the way of the purpose and that permits also to regulate correctly the self-interest that i am
    talking about in my below thoughts when i am talking about president Putin, so then you are noticing more clearly the way of my philosophy, so i have to construct the purpose , but i have also the bring the positive spirit that brings the positive energy,
    so then i think that the essence of philosophy is about the purpose , since you have like to convince people about the purpose that you are creating and you have to explain the how , so you are noticing that it is the way of convincing, so you have to
    create the positive spirit and you have to have a diplomatic way of doing it.

I invite you to read the following new interesting article:

Ultra-processed foods largely missing from US food policy

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/07/230720124604.htm

And Ultra-processed foods may be linked to increased risk of cancer

"For every 10 per cent increase in ultra-processed food in a person’s diet, there was an increased incidence of 2 per cent for cancer overall, and a 19 per cent increase for ovarian cancer specifically.

Each 10 per cent increase in ultra-processed food consumption was also associated with increased mortality for cancer overall by 6 per cent, alongside a 16 per cent increase for breast cancer and a 30 per cent increase for ovarian cancer."

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/01/230131183131.htm

And you can read my thoughts in the following web link about cancer and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/3HwdSeO3esc

So i have just looked at the following video of president Putin, and i invite you to look at it:

Exclusive: Full Interview With Russian President Vladimir Putin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pJd6O_NT0

So i think i am also a new philosopher, and i am discovering an important pattern with my fluid intelligence in the above video, so i think that the journalist that is doing the interview is naive in philosophy, since president Putin has also self-
    interest(s) that can go against the interest of USA or
    against the interest of European Union or such, so for example president Putin has an interest in Syria and you have to think about it carefully so that to understand what kind of interest is it, so the above journalist is not smart, since he has to ask
    a smart question of: In for example the private sector in capitalism, self-interest is most of time regulated by "competition" so that to not lead to corruption, so you have to be smart and not ask stupid questions to president Putin, since if you want
    justice, you have to ask if there is mechanism(s) that bring justice, like by logical analogy in capitalism with competition that most of time regulates self-interest so that to not lead to corruption, so you have to ask the question of if self-interest
    has to have democratic principles and/or competition or such, so that it be regulated correctly.

So i think that looking at the GDP per capita of african countries is not
    a good indicator of what looks like the conditions of living, since the GDP per capita can be increased much more by increasing much more productivity, and so that to increase much more productivity and quality, you have to specialize in what you do
    better and you have to use automation and technology so that to increase much more productivity and quality, but i think that african countries are not so bad, since there is specialization in what you do better in Africa and Africa can import
    technologies or robots so that it optimize much more , so then i think that we have not to be pessimistic about Africa since it will rapidly increase much more the GDP per capita, but of course African countries have to diversify more there economies so
    that they make there economies resilient, and they have to
    make the private sector the powerful motor of the economy since it is
    good for the economy and it also lower much more corruption, and i think that implementing democratic principles is an easy thing to do, so i think we have to be optimistic about Africa, and about implementing the modern way of the modern monetarist
    school of economics of Milton Friedman, you can read more about my thoughts about productivity and capitalism and more in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

I have just looked at the following video about the philosopher Heraclitus and i invite you to look at it:

Heraclitus: Union of opposites, change & logos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzpXFyYOLIU

So i think i am a new philosopher, and i think the above philosopher that
    we call Heraclitus talks about the Union of opposites..., but i think that
    my philosophy is different, since i think the problematic is not just the union of the opposites like has said it the philosopher Heraclitus, but it is about the reliability of the structure of the society or the world, so i think that you can not just say that the road can go up and down, since you have to also to seek to make the
    structure of the society or the world reliable , so it is what is doing my new model of my philosophy, i mean that we can say with too much abstraction that the below rule of my model of my philosophy is what we call the engine of egoism, but i think we
    have not to be pessimistic, since my new model of my philosophy shows that there is a balance between in one side the fact the vast majority of humans are not extremists or/and violent and in the other side my rule below that says that the vast majority
    of humans demand high quality even if they are not of high quality, since they want to be "happy", and this demanding high quality of most humans is "a strong need" , so it is a "pressure" that pushes us to be of higher and higher quality, so you are
    understanding from my new model of my philosophy that we can not just look at the engine of egoism and be pessimistic, or we can not just look in philosophy at the lack of meaning of human life and be pessimistic, so i invite you to read my below
    thoughts of my philosophy so that to understand my views:

I have just looked at the following video about Buddhism:

Buddhist Emptiness Explained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcc_qdzpeDY

So my new philosophy and model of my philosophy is different,
    since what i mean is that lack of meaning of human life is not
    so problematic, since there is only a tiny minority of extremists
    and violent, and since the vast majority of humans are not violent,
    so what my model of my philosophy says, it is that it becomes easy to
    make humans attractive , since the vast majority of humans are not violent , so we have to make humans more smart by making them well educated so that they be attractive so that for example they be able to love each others and so that they love to marry
    between them and so that they make enough babies , and of course you have to know how to "guide" people so that they be well educated so that they not lose there way, so then the very important thing is to show the good way of being well educated, also
    my new model is
    showing and talking about an important rule that is the following:

The vast majority of humans demand high quality even if they are not of high quality, since they want to be "happy", and this demanding high quality of most humans is "a strong need" , so it is a "pressure" that pushes us to be of higher and higher
    quality.

Also notice that this important rule has the tendency to pushes you to be
    well educated, and when you become well educated, the above rule is applied again to enhance the standards even more and more. But i repeat it, that you have to know how to "guide" people so that they be well educated so that they not lose there way, so
    then the very important thing is to show the good way of being well educated. So i invite you to read about my philosophy in my below previous thoughts so that you understand my views:

So i think one of the most important thing in philosophy is how to avoid "stupidity" by doing good philosophy, so we can ask the philosophical question of:

What is good philosophy ?

So i think i am also a new philosopher, and you can read about my new ideas of my philosophy below and in the below web links, but i think the good philosophy is also about how to approximate well by discovering what is
    really the main problem or problems in philosophy, but so that to know about them, you have to do good philosophy, i mean that for example my new
    model below of philosophy is that the main problem is not performance
    , and it is not violence, but it is reliability of the exponential progress of our humanity, also i am saying that we have not to waste our time with
    racial nationalism and ethnical nationalism, and also i am showing
    an important rule that is an engine by saying the following:

The vast majority of humans demand high quality even if they are not of high quality, since they want to be "happy", and this demanding high quality of most humans is "a strong need" , so it is a "pressure" that pushes us to be of higher and higher
    quality.

So if you think that it is survival, it is not survival, since survival is
    just about the staying alive, so it is not the engine of the rule above that
    i am talking about, so if you say that the above rule is the engine of egoism like has said it the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, so i will
    say that saying that the above rule is the engine of egoism is too much abstraction that doesn't show clearly and make you understand the rule, and of course you have to understand that in my new model there still a problem, and it is that you have to
    know how to "guide" people so that they be well educated so that they not lose there way, so then the very important thing
    is to show the good way of being well educated. So i invite you to read my below previous thoughts so that you understand my views:

So from my new model , i can for example say that past history of Slavery has been caused by a tiny minority and it has nothing to do with the vast majority of white people , so it is the same for nazism or neo-nazism or white supremacism, since they are
    only a tiny minority that is extremism of neo-nazism or white supremacism, so it is not representative of the vast majority of white europeans that have nothing to do with this violence and extremism, and i think that Nazism has been caused by many
    factors, like by the factor of the first world war and by the propaganda of a tiny minority of Nazis that has wanted to make believe that the jews are evil, and there is also some other factors, so then as i am saying below, you have to know how to
    manage the tiny minority of extremists and violent.

So i have to explain more the ideas of my new model, so i have just
    said the following:

quality.

So i think that the above rule regulates violence and extremism too, and you are also noticing that i am also saying in my below ideas of my model that the the vast majority of humans are not violent, and i am also giving some statistics of it, so i
    think that the ideas of my new model are clear, since i think that violence is not the problem in philosophy, other than that, i think that the above rule pushes us to be of higher and higher quality, so it pushes us to be well educated, and from the
    being well educated we also get the rest, so i think that we have to be optimistic about it. Other than that i invite you to read my below thoughts of my model so that you understand it
    correctly:

I have just said the following:

"So i think we have before to empirically verify the ideas so that to be efficient, so for example you are noticing that there was really few extremism and violence, even in USA, from maghrebians or arabs after the 9/11, or there was no extremism or
    violence in USA from palestinians like
    Hamas or the like in reaction to what is happening between Israel and Palestinians, so you have to be logical, since when you look at how much it is a tiny minority of extremists and violent , you will logically infer that as i am saying below that the
    vast majority of the people of the society of a country are not violent or agressive, since also the vast majority of people of a society of a country are not genetically agressive or violent."

And i have also just said the following:

"So i think we have to be careful, since we have before to verify empirically the ideas , so i think we can not say that lack of meaning in human life causes that the society of a country becomes violent or agressive, since i think that the vast majority
    of the people of the society of a country are not violent or agressive, since also the vast majority of people of a society of a country are not genetically agressive or violent, so i think it is the same for arabs or maghrebians, so then i think that
    what we have just seen in France as violence and destruction in a reaction to the death of the maghrebian called Nahel is just the actions of a tiny minority that is not representative of what are arabs or maghrebians, so i think we have to be optimistic.
    "

And for more logical proof with statistics of what i am saying above, i invite you to look at the following video where it says that there is only a "tiny" minority in the USA Army that is extremist:

American Terror: The Military’s Problem With Extremism in the Ranks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVkBVExuXSQ

So i also think that i am a new philosopher, and i think that the problem in philosophy is not violence as i am explaining it, but you have of course to know how to manage correctly the tiny minority of violent or criminals, so i think since in
    philosophy violence is not really the problem, so there remain that you have to know how to make people more smart by making them well educated so that they be able to love each others and so that they love to marry between them and so that they make
    enough babies , so as you notice that i am saying that the lack of meaning of human life is not really so problematic, other than that, i have just said the following important things and i invite you to read them carefully (and i have just corrected a
    minor mistake in my thoughts below):

So i have to explain my way of thinking so that you understand me more,
    so my way of thinking is that we have to evolve our way of thinking, since we are progressing in an exponential way , so we will be really powerful in the near future, so we have not to waste our time with racial nationalism or ethnical nationalism,
    since we are going to be able to enhance our genetics in the near future, so genetics is not the problem, and of course in science there is only one human race that we call humans, so the most important thing is how to manage correctly the exponential
    progress of our humanity, so it is about reliability, but i think that performance is not the problem, it is reliability that is the problem, so we have to ensure that we well manage this exponential progress of our humanity, and i think it is the most
    important thing to do. And so that to know about this exponential progress of our humanity, i invite you to look at the following important video about it:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

So i have just invented a new proverb and here it is in english and french:

"Life is short, but one should not try to correct this problem by taking too much time. It should be resolved through the intensity of our positive actions that bring positive energy."

And here is the french translation of it:

"La vie est courte, mais il ne faudrait pas chercher à corriger ce problème en prenant trop de temps. Il faut le résoudre par l'intensité de nos actions positives qui amènent de l'énergie positive."

So what i want to mean in my above proverb by the "intensity" of our positive actions that bring positive energy, is the exponential progress of our humanity that has an intensity that is exponential that is the exponential progress or advancement of our
    humanity that for example does the following to human aging:

I invite you to read the following interesting new article:

Groundbreaking study claims aging can be reversed

https://interestingengineering.com/science/study-claims-aging-can-be-reversed

And could more of the protein Menin reverse aging? New study revives youth

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/protein-menin-aging-hypothalamus

And scientists identify anti-aging enzyme for longevity and healthy life

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/anti-aging-enzyme-longevity-healthy-life

Groundbreaking study claims aging can be reversed

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/study-claims-aging-can-be-reversed

More of my philosophy about Rapamycin and Metformin and about cancer and more of my thoughts..

With reference to observed survival in diabetic patients initiated with metformin monotherapy [survival time ratio (STR) = 1.0], adjusted median survival time was 15% lower (STR = 0.85, 95% CI 0.81-0.90) in matched individuals without diabetes, so
    diabetics taking metformin were shown to live 15% longer than healthy individuals without diabetes.

Read more here:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25041462/

And Elixir of life? A breakthrough anti-aging drug may be just around the corner

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/rapamycin-anti-aging-drug-healthy-younger

And you can read my thoughts in the following web link about cancer and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/3HwdSeO3esc

And read more of my other following thoughts about cancer and about health and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs etc.:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/k6_-3RpoSOA

And you can read my new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Q-1Rnn8UNS4

So i think i have to explain one more thing so that you understand ,
    so i am using Ansistring in some of my opensource Delphi and Freepascal libraries, so for example look in my website at my following opensource library that i have called Parallel Archiver:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/parallel-archiver

So it is using Ansistring, not unicode string, so then if your system
    is configured by default in UTF-8 or UTF-16 , you have to know how
    to convert your strings from unicode to ansistring, and there is functions
    in Delphi and Freepascal for that , so then my some open source Libraries
    that use Ansistring will also work in UTF-8 and UTF-16 systems, so
    they will be compatible internationally, but there is still a problem
    with one interesting application that i am developing right now and that
    uses ncurse for Windows and Linux that is not unicode, so then you have
    to use ASCII characters in it as i am explaining it below:

So i am using Ansistring in "some" of my opensource Delphi and Freepascal libraries, so i think that it is not so bad, and i think you have to use ASCII characters so that one library of mine be compatible with applications that use UTF-8 or UTF-16,
    since ASCII characters are for the english, and unicode such as UTF-8 and UTF-16 support the entire range of ASCII characters, both the basic 128 characters (0 to 127) and the extended ASCII characters (128 to 255) supports the entire range of ASCII
    characters, both the basic 128 characters (0 to 127) and the extended ASCII characters (128 to 255) are supported in the first 256 code points of the character encoding table of UTF-8 and UTF-16, and here is the how many people in the world and countries
    in the world that uses ASCII characters:

Estimating the exact number of people worldwide who use English as the first language for education is challenging due to variations in educational systems and language policies in different countries. Additionally, English is often used as a second
    language or as a medium of instruction alongside the national language in many regions.

However, I can provide a rough estimate by considering the populations of the core English-speaking countries and some of the other countries where English is commonly used as the first language for education. Please note that this is an approximate
    figure and may not account for all countries where English is used in education.

Approximate population in the core English-speaking countries:

United States: ~331 million
    United Kingdom: ~68 million
    Canada: ~38 million
    Australia: ~25 million
    New Zealand: ~5 million
    Ireland: ~5 million
    Total approximate population in core English-speaking countries: ~472 million

Additionally, considering some of the countries where English is used as a first or significant language for education:

Singapore: ~6 million
    Malaysia: ~32 million
    India: ~1.4 billion (with a sizable English-speaking population)
    Total approximate population in other countries where English is used in education: ~1.432 billion

Total approximate population using English as the first language for education (core English-speaking countries + other countries): ~1.904 billion

Please keep in mind that the above figure is an estimate and does not account for the entire global population using English in education. It is essential to recognize that English is widely learned as a second language in many countries, making the
    number of English learners and speakers significantly higher than the estimate provided here.

So you have to understand more my kind of personality, so when
    i am inventing quickly my poems of Love and poems in front of you and posting them here, so it is also genetical in me, since i look like my poetry and i look like the ideas of my philosophy and i look like my talking below,
    so even if i am thinking fast and writing fast, you are noticing that
    my thinking and talking and writing are i think interesting, so for example i think i am not only an inventor of many scalable algorithms and algorithms and of many interesting software programs , but i have quickly invented poems of Love and poems in
    front of you and you can read them in the below web link, and i have quickly invented many proverbs in front of you and you can read them in the below web link, and i have invented many ideas of my philosophy in front of you and you can read them in the
    below web links, but you have to understand that i am also a musician who knows about music, so it is why i have just selected for you the following beautiful song from south america and i invite you to listen to it, reading at the same time my below
    poem of Love about Santiago in south america, and here is the beautiful south american song:

Buena Vista Social Club - Vicenta (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWH8VKnFfSc

And speaking about south america, here is my poem of Love about Santiago in south america

--

I am looking at you my beautiful from the Balcony of Santiago

Since i am wanting to play to you my Love as a maestro

As i am looking at your so beautiful hair and i am not the psycho

As you are noticing that my beautiful heart doesn't contain any sorrow

Since also my forever Love for you is not the gambling of the casino

Since also my poem for you is like a painting of the Love of Juliet and
    Romeo

Since as you notice my so beautiful Love for you is not a small mosquito

So as you notice i am not the white arab from Monaco but from Morocco !

So as you notice my Love is not the war that needs commondos

Since my Love for you is beautifully flowing like the Ottawa River of
    Quebec and Ontario !

--

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so as is saying it Michio Kaku in the following video, that mathematics comes from logic and counting from set
    theory, so then i say that the universe is countable since it has been tuned, and how it has been tuned? , so i have just discovered a pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is the following, and notice that "Semi" in my below thoughts can be defined
    as "partly", and Semi can mean less than half (just look at the dictionary or ask ChatGPT and you will quickly understand it), so here is the pattern that i have discovered with my fluid intelligence:

So here is the video of Michio Kaku:

Michio Kaku - Why the ‘Unreasonable Effectiveness’ of Mathematics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMuGcMazMzc

And here is the pattern that i have just discovered with my fluid intelligence by looking at the following video, and i invite you to look at it:

Is math discovered or invented? - Jeff Dekofsky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_xR5Kes4Rs

So the important pattern that i am discovering with my fluid intelligence in the above video is the following:

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)