• =?UTF-8?B?2KPZhdix2YrZg9inINiq2K3ZiNmEINij2YHYutin2YbYs9iq2KfZhiDYpdmE2

From jwok12@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 12 18:40:25 2020
    Beyond the environmental cost and high-priced lobbyists, many indicators show Florida may be better off without the sugar industry. Great tobacco has been touched by the largest conflict resolution in the history of the United States. The Framework
    Agreement On Tobacco (AMM) was signed in November 1998, originally among the four largest tobacco companies in the United States (Philip Morris Inc., RJ Reynolds, Brown & Williamson and lorillard, The " original participating manufacturers " called "
    Major Leagues "). At the amm, the original participating manufacturers (Inrs) agreed to pay a minimum of $ 206 billion in the first 25 years of the agreement. I suspect, as in the plot of the film "strip", that the chests of responsibility for Florida
    sugar's great atheism can also generate a big deal based on the costs of senior diabetes, heart disease and Obesity caused by the use of sugar throughout life.

Haiti can really earn a lot by throwing wool on state sugar by offering a patented solution of oral saccharin mixed with coca.

Mixing Sugar with coke can reduce its addictive qualities, such as mutual cancellation. Puerto Rico is no longer an export of agricultural products that offers more staff opportunities in the services sector, but I need to double-check my contacts in
    Haiti for the chemical engineering of non-alcoholic drinks for the Caribbean, which increases their life And their longevity.

(this is a commercial simulation)

I contacted the Haitian ministry of commerce with a commercial perspective to design an exclusive soda based soda mixing sugar and coke. Sugar is considered a major contributor to health costs avoided by diabetes and obesity. The placement of customs
    duties on beverage imports could be used to reduce the start-up costs of a beverage plant in Haiti that uses a variety of laminated socio-economic classes ranging from coca hand and sugar farm to engineers Advanced Chemistry to develop an oral drink of
    Saccharin / Coke. It has been confirmed that the original Coca-Cola Formula contains coke. A cycle treatment of rates can delay any immediate manufacturing and research activity, however, a PV Formula (current value) can provide funds in advance to set
    up long-term capital investments. Coke is known to soothe sugar addiction and the desire to smoke.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article230207124.html

While looking at more accurate figures to justify a specific stock price taking into account higher costs of drinks in the Caribbean to reduce import rates, I am considering a tobacco-type legal regulation that is highly media against big sugar in
    Florida and In Louisiana, as well as universal penalties against sugar-exporting customers, I am thinking about a marketing fear campaign consisting of a graphic amputation of the foot. Diabetes eventually leads to amputation to control ulcers and poor
    circulation in the advanced stages of diabetes. Like " Shoeless " Joe Jackson from the movie " field of dreams " with Kevin Costner Earring L ' epitaph epitaph:

"once I felt bad not having shoes until I met a man without feet"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J2oCMenERew

Divided between my loyalty to the Puerto Rico government and my university residence in Florida, my activities within the csa suggest that states, except Louisiana and Florida, would benefit from imposing an import duty on sugar to finance the Obesity
    and the coverage of diabetes likely to happen throughout life-long consumption of sugar as an essential raw material in processed foods. Puerto Rico's emerging beverage export industry would also be a good candidate for the chemical manufacture of an
    exclusive soda containing coke as a common ingredient. The sugar rate of the revolutionary era was known to finance the federation emerging from the colony. This article suggests that Florida and Louisiana could benefit from the sugar industry due to
    much cheaper foreign imports. More importantly, it has been shown that coke causes weight loss and prevents obesity caused by sugar addiction, potentially reducing health care costs that should be funded by Florida sugar through collective bargaining as
    with the tobacco industry in 1997.

Big tobacco was hit with the biggest litigation settlement ever in the history of the United States. The Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement (MSA) was entered in November 1998, originally between the four largest United States tobacco companies (Philip
    Morris Inc., R. J. Reynolds, Brown & Williamson and Lorillard – the "original participating manufacturers", referred to as the "Majors"). In the MSA, the original participating manufacturers (OPM) agreed to pay a minimum of $206 billion over the first
    25 years of the agreement. I suspect, like the plot line to the movie “Striptease”, that atheism liability coffers of big sugar in Florida may also yield a large settlement based on healthcare costs of geriatric diabetes, heart disease, and obesity
    caused by lifelong use of sugar.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rrb06DhdrFE&feature=youtu.be

Blending sugar with cocaine may reduce its addictive qualities like canceling each other out. Puerto Rico is no longer and agricultural products exporter offering more staffing prospects in the services industry but I have to re-check my contacts in
    Haiti for the chemical engineering of soft drinks for the Caribbean, increasing their health life span and longevity. Banning soft drink imports and winning anti-American importers from Europe for an alternative canned soft drink product to compete may
    put us on the map for global sympathy towards Cuba.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2HZ_r66lKSo&t=26s

Haiti can really win big pulling the wool over state sugar by offering a proprietary oral saccharine solution blended with coca.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zcPRmh5AIrI

This famous rock tune took some time to sink in what it means suggestively that sugar addiction doesn’t persecute cocaine use, in fact tempering the sugar rush with a cold icy coat, achieving the ideal of ignorance of prostitutable women still housed
    as if they were deaf to lepers. While not a habitual cocaine user, the controlled substance pharmaceutical version Ritalin did induce weight loss.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0UIB9Y4OFPs#menu

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)