• The bushmob tricks are too cunning to comprehend, see? (2/2)

From Public Inquiry@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 12 12:36:16 2016
    [continued from previous message]

summaries of her death on February 3rd.. And in short form, Dr. Semus, responded, he had no knowledge of February 3rd, 2016.. Despite, Wednesday, the 24 of February, 2016 (Many Doctors lead busy busy lives I suppose..) WOW.. that means.. well.. you as
    the professionals should know without me telling.. I will my mother to be moved from 4H at our earliest convenience, and especially, not given opiates mixed with poisons to further steal her precious innocent life.. She does not deserve this.. nor should
    anyone else, ever again.. We need a public action to remedy this for the better good of everyone..With the newspaper or without..Thousands here in Winnipeg have fallen victim to die forsaken,
    according to my discussions with one Provincial investigator's aid. That of which, we together, don't yet, have the manpower, or the jurisdiction.. the Police do though, as lead by experienced practitioners.. I will to assist in any way possible to get
    to the core of what is important here.. My mother.. Let's let science prevail in determining what serves our healths best how about my friends?

Addendum : when I stated that it could be a positive thing that Jennie can now freely breath instead of being suffocated, I also stated, that she is for this day, eating more than she has since entering the hospital.. a container of blue berries, three
    yogurts, egg salad.. Vanessa immediately responded, by stating "I don't know that." See? No care for Jennie's well being..

Love John.
    or Johnny..
    or whatever..
    let's do this..

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/wv1t8024s44j48q/notbreathing-water-hurry-up.mp4

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/rxqa6cp1rkj6ad9/18_HOURS_AFTER_DEATH_-_BE_THE_WITNESS.mp4

LYING AGAINST OUR WILL TO DO RIGHT AS FAIR HERE -

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/mmwu8gxupmahu8r/LYING_AGAINST_OUR_WILL.mp3

..selling of a process she is 'aware of' has been committed to blindly lashing already though for furthering without a stitch of fact, as planned before hand - but.. I'll blab blab.. - Good or bad? only a fair hearing of defense can arbitrate.. Justice
    is freedom to be all we can be as civilized. I love Canada.

Jennie Kinal was admitted into the Health Science Center January 7th 8:41am

On the 21st of January, despite Jennie's expressed wishes upon intake, and my own, the Doctor not responsible for Jennie, but on "the Team", asked if she was a smoker, and would provide a nicotine patch, I told him no.. she didn't want it, nor did I..

On the 22 of January, I was told Jennie had a heat attack, and I found what I disproved of, a nicotine patch on her shoulder area.. I removed it, and told the doctor, being scientifically reasonable, she clearly was in no need of such poison..
    considering her health issues.. and she apposed such poison from the day she entered.. and from that moment on.. it would not be continued..

Risk of acute first myocardial infarction and use of nicotine patches .

IT'S POISON... Hello... "harmless" .... you can't be serious when free men and women talk scientifically... and it's not burning with the additional many other ingredients people crave.. not as the deadly poison in it's purest stage. Besides, she had
    kicked the habit. Criminal negligence. Perhaps attempted murder as regular fair.

On Feb 1st Mom is near the best she's been since arriving.. sitting up on the bed, eating yogurts, drinking water and juices.. and with the physiotherapist, was talking with me on how the plan is to bring about a hopeful position where she can walk
    across the room eventually.. hopefully soon..

On February 2nd, upon witnessing my mother unresponsive to all stimuli, and witnessing a intravenous drip containing a concoction she had not received prior.. and given to her without me told of such a change.. discovered they were injecting her with an '
    end of life' morphine derivative.. that stops humans from breathing..

I called RN Delaney to stop this action immediately.. She apposed, claiming such actions would be cruel for at least ten minutes..defeating her irrational position I did effectively, she sided to go get her fellow senior RN to argue with me in the
    hallway, that again, such action would be cruel, in not allowing her to die comfortably.. I would therefore need to speak to the head physician Dr. T.. Of who I reminded the recorded history of Jennie, just the day before.. under no pain or duress in
    breathing.. and with plenty of witnesses to attest.. She finally capitulated to intelligent discourse, and sided such poisoning would be halted.. but if it needed to be re-introduced, I would be called
    before hand.. to witness a distress that would call for such poison.. I stayed with mom who remained near powerless to breath...

"Hydromorphone may cause serious or life-threatening breathing problems, especially during the first 72 hours of your treatment and any time "

Of which they told me, this poison will restrict Jennie's breathing, but too as an opiate, she'll feel great in this ending of her life by serious criminal negligence.

On February 3rd, at 6 pm, I was phoned by RN Delaney.. and needed to come to the hospital to okay the death meds.. Conveniently, I arrived at the hospital in approximately 7 minutes to find her, in all appearances to be dead... All the water had been
    drained from her face, in what appeared to be a huge overdose of a diuretic.. (Urine tests that were expected to never happen with the 'deceased' would confirm this..) As I spoke to Jennie, RX Delaney continued to insist I not do such a thing.. Jennie
    had complete organ failure, and can not hear, speak, or see.. As claimed, how she died was kidney failure to process urine.. and so all the poisons overtook her will to live.. so stop talking to
    the clinically dead.. WITH WITNESSES.. But no.. I know better.. and over the course of approximately an hour and a half.. With Delaney again, insisting that I was not facing reality.. That I should be just thankful for the time I had with mom.. she
    started to revive.. upon then.. RN Delaney did not say, "..a miracle!" No she left the room, to never return for more than 24 hours, plus.. She did not come back to work the next day, nor did Dr. T approach her workstation.. Nor did any Doctor visit any
    other patient in the room as I recall thinking back.. Seeking a defense of plausible deniability, means they have to still insist, Mom's in a death coma..

As time permits, I will improve upon this outline... I would appreciate the quickest response feasible, to inform me on further processes, to move towards defending my mother's life hanging on, held in jeopardy by those that deny my mother's wishes, and
    my own to be scientific on how these medicines are administered.. Not as quoted in the audio, at regular intervals without measure..

Again, please phone me to co-operate in any respect of resolving this crisis, sooner than too much later.. Thanks before hand for being a professional about this matter..

--

Reason for why you may have received this already..

Out of many of MPs, and many from the media emails I sent yesterday..

I received 11 failures to deliver, 5 auto replies..Hmm.. For example,
    of the five auto replies, four come from members of parliament..
    What about all the others?

These are the four..

Murray.Rankin@parl.gc.ca
    Christine.Moore@parl.gc.ca
    Kennedy.Stewart@parl.gc.ca
    Jenny.Kwan@parl.gc.ca

..and then there is CTV

dotcom@bellmedia.ca

For example, no auto reply from the Honorable Prime Minister?

I'm not sure how as why this has happened, as indicating
    only a partial delivery.. ? Or maybe, they all did go through..
    It's just, I'd expect more auto replies.. better safe than sorry..
    Anyways... let's win one for the team of we, the peoples
    shall we?

My apologies if you have already received this..

As it turns out, some did not receive this post.. this now
    seems certain.. maybe due my now old email client, not
    correctly addressing.. If you could help, and forward this
    life and death concern to your favorite Federal and Provincial
    Government members, we would all be greatly served for it,
    I am most certain. A Public Inquest is a Public Inquest.

In addition, If you would will to see you favorite media
    personality cover this fairly.. forward this post to them if you
    would.. Again, it's potentially many victims falling due our
    media's unfortunate failure to hold ourselves to account here..
    Perhaps, as Dr. T as told, it actually involves a great many
    more lives not yet realized.. I contend, it is in the term
    "shortness of breath" used to wrongly administer the
    poison known of as hydromorophone, to further hamper
    breathing.. Then, they universally declare, YOUR loved
    one has two weeks to live.. AND, most importantly,
    'don't be cruel'.. I know it's deeply disturbing.. you don't
    need tell me.. Then with the pressures of blind guilt, it's
    no wonder, what with true psychopaths possibly existing,
    and could so far, escape all our authorities not paying
    enough attention to wise men and women speaking..
    Supposedly transfixed by the complexity of simple
    deductive reasoning.. (well, that just doesn't make
    sense..) Hmm.. But for no longer, if you do the
    responsible thing.. By forwarding this post to all
    that should be greatly concerned such as I..
    Please, SAVE MY MOM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)