• Pope Francis is a trans woman pope

From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 15 02:49:27 2023
    XPost: soc.culture.italian, it.cultura.religioni, alt.fan.countries.vatican-city
    XPost: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.religion.christian.catholic

Pope Francis is lesbianT, spiritually lesbian in male form, so is a
    trans woman pope. This can be verified by any bishop, who should
    now have matchmaking ability, as I describe late in the thread
    "Leading up to dark-D-moon (bright-reverse-D-moon)”
    on alt.religion.druid .

I have read that there was a woman pope in the past. Is there
    any truth to that?

DD

--
    https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) "This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
    This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
    Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From teslaStinker@21:1/5 to David Dalton on Wed Mar 15 22:15:57 2023
    XPost: soc.culture.italian, it.cultura.religioni, alt.fan.countries.vatican-city
    XPost: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.religion.christian.catholic

David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> Wrote in message:r
    Pope Francis is lesbianT, spiritually lesbian in male form, so is atrans woman pope. This can be verified by any bishop, who shouldnow have matchmaking ability, as I describe late in the thread"Leading up to dark-D-moon (bright-reverse-D-moon)?on alt.
    religion.druid .I have read that there was a woman pope in the past. Is thereany truth to that?DD-- https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;This is hard rock and
    water; Out here between wind and flame;Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

He is not the Pope. Just a pagan ass hole
    --
    Daniel

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)