• Kuwaitis are arrogant, ignorant people.

From roninkuwait@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 8 10:34:38 2017
    i lived in Kuwait 13 years and yes i agree Kuwaitis are the worst people after Jews to walk on earth i think they they cross JEWS in treating humans like DOGS they are worst then Jews
    EXAMPLE : A LOT of then own camels and goats they have a special visa for those workers also(AND YOU CANT CHANGE THAT VISA ONCE YOU ARE IN YOU ARE IN UNLESS YOU RUN FROM THERE) imagine the hot sun as any of you have lived in Kuwait know how hot it is in
    desert those workers 99.9 % of them don't have cold water or AC or any thing to keep them from heat that's how they treat people there and yes dogs get better treatment then humans in Kuwait. I think when sadam took over Kuwait it was a noble thing but
    it was a warning i think worst is coming for these ignorant Arabs InshaALLAH Very very soon ..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From arianbazyani@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 25 10:47:49 2019
    On Wednesday, 28 October 1998 11:00:00 UTC+3, Aquil, Adil (EXCHANGE:RICH2:W243) wrote:
    I was born in kuwait and I think kuwait is a good place to live but
    Kuwaitis are the most
    Ignorant and retarded people on this poeple.

They treat foreigners like Dogs, actually I take that back dogs get
    treated better.

You see this as soon as you land in kuwait.

There you will see the Jahaliya of kuwait people.

All kuwait think about is sex and partying. period

Adil

I dunno about kuwaities but the government treat us like dog shit

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From oppraveen@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 3 00:05:58 2019
    I have never been to Kuwait so I have no right to judge people of a country unless I have experienced them on a long term .I have travelled the world but did not have the fortune to come to Kuwait but I have hundreds of friends who would say that more
    than "80 percent of the Kuwaitis are arrogant" these are not my words but words of many emigrants who worked there seem to have this opinion that they are treated badly. As per many people who have worked there for many years the nicest people are Omanis,
    Qataris, Emiratis (and in that order) and badly behaved people are Saudis and Kuwaitis.

I personally know a few Kuwaitis and them all seem to be well behaved. When I ask the emigrants "Why that the Kuwaitis I have met seem to be nice people" they say that those people you have met are educated people. Wait till you see the locals who live
    there but I will not judge people based on others experience. I will judge people based on my experience (which I have not got so far).

On Wednesday, 28 October 1998 13:30:00 UTC+5:30, Aquil, Adil (EXCHANGE:RICH2:W243) wrote:
    I was born in kuwait and I think kuwait is a good place to live but
    Kuwaitis are the most

They treat foreigners like Dogs, actually I take that back dogs get
    treated better.

Adil

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Abraham Jaleel@21:1/5 to oppr...@gmail.com on Sun Sep 5 06:19:30 2021
    On Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 10:05:59 AM UTC+3, oppr...@gmail.com wrote:
    I have never been to Kuwait so I have no right to judge people of a country unless I have experienced them on a long term .I have travelled the world but did not have the fortune to come to Kuwait but I have hundreds of friends who would say that more
    than "80 percent of the Kuwaitis are arrogant" these are not my words but words of many emigrants who worked there seem to have this opinion that they are treated badly. As per many people who have worked there for many years the nicest people are Omanis,
    Qataris, Emiratis (and in that order) and badly behaved people are Saudis and Kuwaitis.

I personally know a few Kuwaitis and them all seem to be well behaved. When I ask the emigrants "Why that the Kuwaitis I have met seem to be nice people" they say that those people you have met are educated people. Wait till you see the locals who live
    there but I will not judge people based on others experience. I will judge people based on my experience (which I have not got so far).
    On Wednesday, 28 October 1998 13:30:00 UTC+5:30, Aquil, Adil (EXCHANGE:RICH2:W243) wrote:
    I was born in kuwait and I think kuwait is a good place to live but Kuwaitis are the most

They treat foreigners like Dogs, actually I take that back dogs get treated better.

Adil

As a local Kuwaiti person I have to admit that this country is garbage and the people are definitely the dumbest I have ever met. They are indeed very rude and entitled but not only that, they're also very manipulative and lie a lot. On the one hand Its
    nice here because you make a lot of money but on the other hand I really cant stand the people here. I want to run away to another country.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05