• Saint Alphonsus Liguori 1-6-04

From paerris@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 26 11:42:57 2016
    St. Alphonsus Liguori says,
    " I close My Words, but hopefully, My Words will be remembered to the degree that They will remind millions of individuals, that in the creation of human life, there was a Purpose. The Purpose was to share with The Creator of All Things, 'time' forever
    and ever."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
    ON JANUARY 6,2004 AT 12:40 P.M.

SAINT ALPHONSUS LIGUORI

" I am Saint Alphonsus Liguori.

You live in a time wherein great areas of progress help you to more fully understand more Gifts of human life, than the early men, women and children born a long time ago.

Today as I speak, I speak with much love for those who live at this time, because you have the opportunity, the way, and the responsibilities to help you one day return to The Creator as 'a Saint', not just as a name of the past who lived in the
    world for a period of time.

Throughout the world, there are millions of human beings constantly distraught at what they feel they are stopped from doing, practicing, being part of. They are caught up in so many areas wherein there is so much demonic pleasures, very sad for
    the Souls that they bear in the human form they live.

Today is an important day for those who live, but oftentimes it is ignored as just being a day, natural to how an individual sees life in the living way.

There are Volumes to be written, put into print, on All that has thus far been given to human beings of all ages, regarding the Importance of the Goal for the Soul they are the custodian of.

My next Words are sad for Me to say: So much emphasis is put on the physical and the mental abilities, thus ignoring that all things in human life were designed for a purpose, a strength, to foresee that there is a Goal to human life, designed by
    The Creator, and that Goal is to return a Portion within them, that is a Portion of Him. No greater Gift could be given at the moment of conception of a human being.

Granted, the Soul is not seen by the human eye, but the mentality describes more to an individual regarding what is important, what is logical, what is truth.

So much has been delivered, not just to encourage human beings of all ages, but to assure them that human life was created for a Goal, to live on in a Different Form, but to be Part of The Heavenly Manner of Living, along with All the Other Saints
    Who lived before at another time and, of course, The Creator Who has created all things that nothing or no one created in the human way, can perceive the Greatness to be.

You live in a time blessed in many ways, because The Father has Willed this time to be, to give Strength, Hope, Courage, and instilling the Purpose for a Portion of human life that nothing else created is the custodian of.

I close My Words, but hopefully, My Words will be remembered to the degree that They will remind millions of individuals, that in the creation of human life, there was a Purpose. The Purpose was to share with The Creator of All Things, 'time'
    forever and ever."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
    Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
    www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
    All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
    and continuously as witnessed by all those
    present at the time.
    (c) Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
    This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)