• The Dharma leads toward Damnation

From Prayer works!@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 19 12:35:03 2023
    Let it be said that the Dharma leads people toward damnation. Time and time again it has been proven in my life that the practice of some kind of Dharmic meditation can cause ill effects and lead a person toward destitution. Indeed, the Himalayas is
    riddled with such people who have become possessed by the ways of such religions as Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism waiting be to be eaten by a Tiger. What made my life worth living is practicing the Abrahamic ways of life. There is something
    to be said about the ways of Judaism, Christianity, Islam and the efficacy of prayer.

I was born of the Kamma caste and was familiar with Hinduism most of my life. My life revolved around the caste system and various dietys like Krishna that were in my home. At some point in my life during my early 20s I dabbled into some form of
    esoteric Sikh meditation under the auspices of the cult Guru Suma Ching Hai. Practicing the ways of Suma Ching Hai I fell into a trance to give up American life and ended up in the Himalayas. I nearly lost my green card. Then later after my
    disillusionment with the Guru Suma Ching Hai I ventured in to Hinduism. Practicing Hinduism and reciting the Gayatri Mantra I ended up institutionalized. After practicing Hinduism I practiced Buddhism. Practicing Buddhism and focusing on the nothing
    or no mind I ended up homeless. I also dabbled into Sikhism itself and was later imprisoned as a result.

Time and time again when I practiced the Dharma bad things would happen to me. The whole world of jail, institution, homeless shelter, and rehab would open up for me and ruin my life when I practiced some form of prayer, chanting, and meditation based
    on the Dharma. The Dharma is truly a curse upon humanity and is the sole reason why there are so many social ills in India.

In my process of incarceration I ultimately converted to Islam. Somehow converting to Islam I was able to let go of the Dharma and ventured toward becoming baptized as a Christian. Once I became a Christian I moved from the world of slum like dwellings
    to my own one bedroom apartment. I became so impressed with the positive results of the Islam and Christianity that I even practice Judaism to offset the ill effects of the Dharma.

Practicing the Abrahamic traditions lead me toward finishing my Bachelors in Computer Science and becoming an American citizen. The efficacy of prayer cannot be denied. The power of the Abrahamic god is something to contend with. The Abrahamic ways
    are such that they lead toward a stairway to heaven while the Dharma leads toward a stairway to hell.

All I know is that during the days when I practiced the Dharma I was not living right. I often rented a room for rent and would get into fights with roommates. I also suffered from serious mental health issues such as anxiety and depression.
    Financially I was in arrears of up to 100 thousand dollars.

Somehow practicing prayer, chanting, and meditation under the Abrahamic traditions I move into my own one bedroom apartment. I also got relieved of debt and my student loans got forgiven. My mental health improved also and I finally found the right
    medication to help me with my anxiety issues that so crippled me for nearly 30 years of my life.

All I can say folks is watch out for the Dharma. Simply do not engage in the ways of the Dharma such as meditation, yoga, and vegetarianism. They are all Satanic and lead people into a life of hell. When in doubt simply pray to Jesus Christ and find
    salvation in the Abarhamic God Almighty. God bless bless and may you find the salvation needed to overcome the odds.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)