• Bindra - Khatri or Jatt

From subhash choudhary@21:1/5 to JATT on Tue Oct 27 07:36:28 2020
    On Friday, March 24, 2000 at 1:30:00 PM UTC+5:30, JATT wrote:
    Hi,
    I received an e-mail from a Bindra who says that his tribe is also Jatt. I wonder if it is true or false. There are some Khatri and Jatt surnames similar but this is puzzling me as most Bindras are Khatris. Here is his posting with my reply:-
    Hi Homi Bindra,
    Thank you for your e-mail. First of all you have put "Singh" in my name. I
    am not a super donkey Khalsa but a Jatt Chaudhry. "Singhs" are addressed as "Sardar". Now, I reply to your e-mail:-
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: raji...@nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk
    Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2000 6:07 PM
    Subject: Jats

<Hello Chowdhary Rajinder Singh Ji:
    I am Chaudhry Rajinder Nijjhar and not Chowdhry Rajinder Singh. "Singhs" of Sachae Paatshah Gobind Singh Ji are Tatt Khalsas, who have devoted their whole life for philanthropy, Parupkaar. Gahristi people like me could not
    be the Khalsas of S.P. Gobind Singh Ji but of Banda Singh Bahadur, the MUNN MUKH Khalsa who did not go by the tenets of Khalsas.
    <First of all I would like to tell you that I am a punjabi jat.
    I had the impression that "Bindras" are Khatri/Arorras. I have not come across any Bindra from our Jatt tribe. Are you sure that you are born of
    your mother who was inseminated by a Jatt and not a Khatri or Arorra please? Among Jatts, we are born of a Jatt father; mother could be a Jatti, Tarkhani or Lohari.
    You know by adopting another tribal identity, you put your mother at a disgrace that she slept with a Jatt and not a Khatri/Arorra person?
    A person who owns a land is a farmer, KIRSAAN, who could be a Khatri, Lohar, Tarkhan, etc.
    < However, like you I have no bad experiences with any lala or a muslim,
    etc.
    I did not had any bad experience with any Lala but the three Lalas in the names of Lala Tara Singh Malhotra, Lala Mohd. Ali Jinnah and Lala Gandhi did divide our tribal home land Panjab into three parts as they did not like our Union. So, were they good in dividing our Home Land please?
    < I think all indians are brothers. We should emphasize our commonness,
    <not differences. Otherwise, we all again will be treated like dogs. I did not live in times <when India was under the British, but I did hear that the British, in front of some <buildings, used to have signs such as "indians
    and dogs are not allowed".
    Yes. For me all open-minded people of the world are spiritual Brothers but not people like you of a Khatri tribe who want to become my tribal brother
    by saying that you were also born of a Jatt father when it is not true. People who either conceal their tribal identity or change it at will are "sons of Satan" and not the sons of Man.
    <In fact, you are enjoying your stay in the uk because of a strong united India. If India <was still a British Colony or India was a small banana republic, as you seem to <envision, you will still be wearing a langoti back in punjab and picking lice from your hair.
    How strong India would have been if our country had not been divided by the three Lalas? What would I be in such a strong country; a much respected
    Jatt citizen in U.K. So, who made us small by dividing the countries, you Lala Ji in sectarian covers?
    <Stop spreading hate, if you can please!!
    I want to see my Panjab United and not divided. So, it could be only
    through love and understanding if you Lalas stop creating sectarian differences between our foolish Jatts.
    <Baba Nanak tried to remove hate from us. I think he and his successors totally failed to <do that. Some of our pakistani counterparts (perhaps
    jats) only yesterday killed 35 <innocent Indians in kashmir. There is
    enough damage is being caused already, you <should enjoy your retirement peacefully.
    Who honoured Satguru Nanak Dev Ji and His House the most, we Jatts, Tarkhan, Lohar, Lobhana, etc whilst you Khatris and Arorras were the staunch enemies of Nanak and His House. You know it how you Khatris today sell the name of Nanak for money. Who banged the Door of Harmandir Sahib at the Face of Satguru Tegh Bahadur Ji, you greedy Khatris, who to-day run Harmandir as a business house?
    So, please sort your own greedy tribal people and don't give our tribal people a bad name.
    <My e-mail address is: kul.b...@gems4.gov.bc.ca
    <Kuldip Singh Bindra, Ph.D., P.Engineer - a number one Jat, but not a narrow minded jat!
    I am putting this e-mail on the internet to know whether you are a real Jatt or one who is putting your mother at a disgrace by declaring yourself to be born of a Jatt father and not a Khatri.
    HELP:-
    Please let me know if Bindras are Jatts or Khatris.
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    A Jatt of the United Greater Panjab,
    Mussallmaan of Pir Nanak Shah,
    With the grace of Allah, you acquire Al-Kitaab of Al-Islaam,
    Gnostics are the living christs (satgurus) and NOT Christians, of Living Allah (Spirit),
    Remember that to your Three Gurus mother, father and Pandit, you render money,
    To your Satguru Nanak Dev Ji/Christ Jesus, you render your MUNN or "mind" AND,
    To your Sachae Paatshah Gobind Singh Ji, you render your TANN or "physical body" as sacrifice.
    SACH is bitter but it leads you to heaven whilst SATT is extremely bitter
    but it leads you to ANAND/Salvation.
    Falsehoods or KOORRS are extremely sweet, MAKHAEON MITHHA, but they lead you to Hell.
    For articles on sister Christian and Sikh communities, visit:- http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/gnostic.htm http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/sikhism.htm

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)