• Dumbass nigrow congressman says Ashli Babbitt was planning to lynch Him

From Busta Capp@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 11 19:45:15 2021
    XPost: alt.politics, talk.politics.misc, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
    XPost: atl.general

“This was nothing but a race war if they would have been able to get through...l have no doubt that some of us who look like me would have been hanging from the railings of the 3rd floor to the House floor swinging like fruit.” https://twitter.com/marsha_vivinate/status/1348041067023671296

This shit-colored retard, Hank Johnson, who is for some reason a US Congress"person" from Georgia, claimed that if the cops wouldn’t have shot Ashli Babbitt, she would have lynched him for his skin color.

"I have no doubt that some of us who look like me would have been hanging
    from the railings of the third floor onto the House floor, swinging like
    fruit, strange fruit," Johnson told the "Rev." Al Sharpton on Saturday in an MSNBC interview.

“They could have had their pick of who they wanted to make an example of,” he said. “And they came to the Capitol to do business. And the business that they were about was to lynch some people. They talk about Mike Pence, they
    talk about Nancy Pelosi, but you and I know, Rev. Al, that one of us would
    have been hanging with them.”

Yeah, everything is always about black people. They truly have the spirit of women. The whole entire world revolves around them and their feelings.

Blacks, frankly, are borderline-retarded. They're barely capable of
    functioning in normal life. It is actually disgusting that we are forced to treat these "people" as equals. It is ridiculous, and it is dehumanizing, to
    be forced to live in a society where you are punished for saying you are
    better than Hank Johnson.

Meanwhile, Hank Johnson is allowed to say he’s better than you, and he’s allowed to say that you deserve to be murdered, because his skin color makes him special.

RIP Ashli Babbitt.

Hank Johnson can go to hell with all the rest of the semi-simians. I’m exhausted by these people and I want them to leave my country.

They have an entire continent where they can go be safe from White
    supremacy.

BTW, this is the same baboon who said in 2010 that overpopulation could
    cause the island of Guam to capsize and slide to the bottom of the Mariana Trench: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)