• Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part C (3/3)

From Daryl@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 25 03:52:21 2021
    [continued from previous message]

People accuse me of “lunacy” and being a “lunatic” while at the same time the “Christmas” and “Easter” celebrations they religiously observe are scheduled by the placement of the sun and the moon in the sky. Catholics defend their “
    solar and lunar location-based” religion by claiming those who are opposed are insane lunatics. They have me repeatedly arrested for daring to speak in opposition to their solar and lunar scheduled events, and their police would repeatedly drive me
    past the front gates of the University of Saskatchewan, which have four Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises) built into them, pointing up to the sun. They stick Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches, they cap their blinkin’
    evergreen tree idols with Egyptian dinks, they drive me past the front gates of the University of Saskatchewan which incorporates the four Egyptian penises, and deliver me to a Hindu psychiatrist there who proclaims that I think too much about penises,
    and then sets to work to torture me with nauseous horrid drugs. Hindus gain their spiritual bliss via orgasm and here I was provided with a Hindu who told me that I think too much about penises. Later her Brahmin Hindu husband, who was similarly a
    psychiatrist, tortured me as well. Six week sessions that went on for years, I complain on the usenet and get accused of being a pedophile, people laugh and continue tithing to churches that have Egyptian penises on their roofs, they laugh and turn their
    homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility. They borrow money from their children so they may build new psychiatric torture facilities in North Battleford, and then laugh.

The first round of torture took place in the fall of 1988. Then the second time the police arrested me a police officer said “You have a history of mental illness, you are under arrest.” The third and subsequent times I was arrested, the officer
    said “You have a ‘long-term’ history of mental illness, you are under arrest.” So the City of Saskatoon police force is able to have people arrested and delivered to brutal horrid torture by proclaiming that it is tradition that the individual be
    arrested and tortured.

Canadians spent many millions of dollars having me repeatedly tortured, they continue to spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols, and not a single person has the ability to blush over the issue. I lost year after year
    after year after year to brutal horrid torture, then lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture, and people respond by borrowing money from their children to build new psychiatric facilities in North Battleford, and
    then they publish obituaries proclaiming that their ignorant family members are up in heaven with Mary!!! People can’t find it in their hearts to even attempt to try to make up the loss of years of my life to brutal horrid torture by buying me a simple
    single holiday to anywhere. My best guess is that people are waiting for Jesus to return before they start to treat me with any respect or dignity, and good luck with that. People think they have the freedom in Christ to accuse others of lunacy and then
    work to have them arrested and tortured, they think themselves to be assured of heavenly rewards, but they confuse their immorality with immortality.

We all make judgments of who or what to love and who or what to hate. It used to be that the Priests of Fish-God Dagon would dress up in full length fish costumes and teach people to bow to decorated evergreen trees. There has been an evolution in
    Catholic thought where now their Priests of Dagon reduced the scope of their full length fish costumes and retain just the use of their fish-head hats. Most fish lay enormous numbers of eggs and so they are viewed of symbols of fertility, like the
    evergreen tree which was worshipped for centuries because they remain vibrant, green and fertile year around. Annually the Catholics at the Vatican turn a tree into a decorated idol and place it next to the Egyptian obelisk (penis) they stole from Egypt,
    suitable as both are symbols of fertility, like their fish-head hats. They arrested me for speaking and gave me to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I thought too much about penises, but it wasn’t me who thought so highly of penises that I would stick
    a pagan dink in the center of Vatican Square or on the roof of a church, and besides, Hindus gain their spiritual bliss via orgasm. Our community requires a peaceful evolution in thought and action and not a violent revolution.

Peaceful evolution doesn’t begin with blocking roads, rail lines, nor pipe lines, nor does it include acts of arson or derailing trains, as acts such as these will only lead to violence and death. Traditional aboriginal beliefs involve talking to
    grandmothers before engaging in any actions, these grandmothers have their voices and power removed from them by Ottawa and by the corrupt chiefs on the reserves, then the young natives go out into the world without consulting their grandmothers. The
    corrupt chiefs steal reserve lands and hand the quarter sections out to their friends and family members, they ship grain grown on reserves to China, and grow and ship that grain using fuel coming from Islamic nations, and the ignorant youth respond by
    helping to stop Canadian energy self-sufficiency. And there is no precedent in Scripture that leads Christians to similarly block roads nor burn buildings, it is instead written that vengeance belongs to God. Saskatoon should set up a special building
    for indigenous grandmothers to meet and talk – when we arrest indigenous people for blocking streets, rail lines and pipe lines, then we can take them to their grandmothers and see if they have permission to set up those blockades. I think most natives
    living in cold Canada would like it if they had diesel fuel and propane to heat their homes.

Wife-beater Frank Jimmy Alec stole the title of an elected woman chief who was in favor of the propane pipeline cutting through her Wet’suwet’en territory. The aboriginals and environmentalists across Canada unite with the wife-beater and block
    streets and rail lines. Then “feminist” Justin Trudeau hands over funds to the wife-beater’s bogus First Nation company. Frank Jimmy Alec doesn’t get rewarded with a needle up his arse, he gets paid very well. The issue is “Canada” and the
    loss of our nation to Islamists who seek to control our energy self-sufficiency and our very laws, so of course Islamist Justin Trudeau is going to reward those people who help to destroy our nation. And of course Islamist Justin Trudeau will side with
    and negotiate with the wife-beater who stole the title of an aboriginal female leader rather than with the elected female leaders of the Wet’suwet’en band, for he is an Islamist, and Islamists systematically strip women of their voices, power and
    freedom. Saskatoon requires a special building for indigenous grandmothers to meet and talk. All the grandmothers have to do is stop spending money on tobacco for one single month and they will have the funds to build their own meeting place. But of
    course having grandmothers stop smoking for a single month and pool their money is an impossible task, so Saskatoon’s tax payers will likely have to foot the bill to set up a chamber for the grandmothers to meet. Sports groups, cadets and other
    organizations should be trying to raise funds for their clubs by recording bylaw infractions, then sharing the information and resulting fines with the city - as a result of their work we will issue fines to the filthy grandmothers who litter the streets
    with their filthy carcinogenic cigarette butts, in an effort to recoup our investment. Many grandmothers will arrive in rusty 40-year-old cars that have dreamcatchers hanging from their rear view mirrors and obscuring their vision, they will be issued
    fines for obscuring their vision and the money we collect from this source alone may be adequate for us to treat and provide clean drinking water for our entire community.

Now that the Fear Flu has started to make its way into Canadian communities, there is little to fear as the Sikh warrior heading the New Democratic Party has encouraged the Islamic warrior heading the Liberal Party to ensure that communities in
    northern Canada are provided with resources to combat the disease (Saskatoon Star-Phoenix March 7th 2020, page NP3). Both Sikhism and Islam are male dominated religions, both incorporate penises into their temple and mosque architecture, together they
    are on top of the issue, not to worry. Canadian aboriginals vote for these foreign-phallic-warriors while the male leaders on the reserves continue to strip women of their voices and power. The Sikh/Islamic phallic-warrior-alliance (Saskatoon Star-
    Phoenix March 7th 2020, page NP3) is reaching out for continued aboriginal support. The aboriginal youth flip-flop between traditional aboriginal beliefs and Catholicism depending upon whom they are trying to get into their beds and fuck on any given day,
    so are apt to continue to defend the Sikh/Islamic phallic-warrior-alliance, because the “phallic aspect” of the alliance is held in common between all three groups.

The blacks invaded Canada resulting in the ignorant aboriginal youth whole-heartedly embracing black rap music, should the grain grown on reserves be diverted to Islamic nations instead of to China, expect the ignorant aboriginal youth to start
    wearing turbans and trying to grow beards. The native drum beats will fall silent - the only voices to be heard will be that of the Islamic calls to prayer, together with Doug Cuthand loudly proclaiming in the mainstream media that white people are “
    racists and rednecks” if they dare to oppose the male organized aboriginal rail blockades (Saskatoon Star-Phoenix February 29th 2020). Doug Cuthand speaks for all the grandmothers.

Inuit and aboriginal Indians have a history of warring against one another. The Fear Flu will help reduce or outright shut down oil and gas production - rather than transport limited fuel supplies north to Inuit communities, the remaining diesel fuel
    will be required for the new trucks driven by the male aboriginals in the southern aboriginal communities (for Doug Cuthand and his male aboriginal friends). The natives require their new GMC, Chevy and Ford trucks to help them get to and block the rail
    lines and derail trains. Over the last three or four centuries Catholic priests have been ramming their penises up the aboriginal children’s arseholes, some of these kids were given cash as a result of the abuse, and then used the cash to buy new
    trucks for themselves which of course require fuel and oil. Many of the new trucks and cars on the reserves were purchased from funds received as a result of priests sodomizing and otherwise abusing the native children, many of the other trucks were
    purchased by corrupt leaders who robbed their own band members. The Alberta and Saskatchewan aboriginal reserves require that the white farmers renting their reserve land have fuel and oil for their farm machinery, otherwise the grain will not be grown
    nor be shipped to China, and the end result is that money will not flow to their band offices for distribution to the chief and to “his” friends. Should Doug Cuthand’s male warriors continue to try to prevent propane, gasoline, oil and diesel fuel
    from being produced and reaching Inuit communities, the Sikh/Islamic phallic-warrior-alliance will save the day and get the fuels to the Inuit after all (Saskatoon Star-Phoenix March 7th 2020, page NP3). When Canada collapses into civil war, the Inuit
    may find Russian ships bringing needed supplies to their northern communities so they won’t have to revert to burning blubber. “Thanks to the Russians, this is the first time we’ve ever had clean water,” one Inuit resident said. Other northern
    Inuit praised the Russian gold and silver coinage given to them in trade for their carvings. “When Justin sold our land to the Russians in the spring of 2022, things improved vastly,” said another, adding “but soon after the Russians ships that
    came were all crewed by Arabs. Now our coinage has Arabic script and our women and children are working in places like Turkey, Pakistan, Iran and Saudi Arabia. They say it’s really hot down there. At least we are not fighting against the Cree in Canada
    anymore.” (Mohammad Today, 17 Shaaban 1444, page 114).

With the collapse of the Canadian oil industry, outspoken Doug Cuthand (speaks for all the grandmothers) and his racist and sexist friends may have to trade their new trucks in for camels. Of course the male aboriginal youth will also end up riding
    camels to get to their construction jobs, where they will continue to help Graham Construction build more psychiatric torture facilities for the crazy people who are opposed to getting the trees to blink. Everybody doths it (said psychiatrist Dr. Gene
    Marcoux), the entire damned lot of them have trees that blink on and off, on and off, on and off, it is really quite a show. Hitler too had trees that blinked on and off, on and off, on and off, he turned trees into the decorated idols and put the crazy
    people into special camps, for it is tradition, and tradition is the most important thing on planet earth.

As society collapses, Doukhobors should expect the loss of additional Doukhobor lands, should expect the aboriginal youth to start stealing their camels, and expect the Islamists to resume stealing the Doukhobor women. With the lack of fuel and oil,
    the Doukhobor women will be a hot commodity during the great tribulation, either pulling the plows across the prairies or servicing the sexual desires of Islamists in the no-go zones. Doukhobor women who are kidnapped and forced to service the sexual
    desires of the Islamists in the no-go zones should be aware that the police do not enter no-go zones, for it is tradition. And the tradition extends to women being sold and sent to Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic lands. Nobody in Canada
    cared too much that Doukhobor men and women were stripped of their land in Canada, nobody was outraged when Doukhobor children were removed from their families and placed into fenced compounds, so they can’t be expected to care too much when the
    Doukhobor women and children start getting shipped to Turkey, Iran and to other such resorts, again. When the Doukhobor women and children are sold into sexual slavery, the Doukhobor men will continue to embrace Catholic fertility rites, for it is
    tradition. The more the Doukhobors are persecuted, the greater their desire to embrace Catholic fertility rites and sing Jingle Bells - when Doukhobor women and children are sold into sexual slavery, the Doukhobor men will be sure to sing Jingle Bells
    and turn trees into decorated idols with even greater zeal. In order to avoid persecution Doukhobors in Canada anglicized their names, so when the Islamists resume kidnapping Doukhobor women and children, expect Doukhobors to start changing their names
    to Mohammad in an attempt to appease the invaders and fit in. Appeasement is the name of the game, in a democracy one requires votes from all religious groups, even if people want to cut your heads off you must continue to channel resources to them in
    order to keep getting their votes, in the hopes they do not cut your heads off. After all, six-year-old Aisha’s shit-stained panties proclaimed the fate of the women (Sahih Collection of al-Bukhari, Hadith Number 2442), and there is no arguing with it.
    For more information on appeasement and being nice, view Ann Barnhardt’s “Nice” video on YouTube.

Canadians are slaves who happily spend billions of dollars annually turning their homes, churches, cites and their entire nation into huge blinkin’ temples of fertility. I know that to most people this all sounds like crazy talk, but women across
    the world are sold out and made subservient by Aisha’s arsehole, or perhaps just by her shit-stained panties. And then to add to this misery another shit-stain has entered into the fray, Saint Greta has a cult following that is stopping the trains, and
    likely derailing them as well, she dothn’t want us to drive our trucks. I guess the downfall of women came in three major steps, it began with Eve’s poor choice of spiritual discretion, followed by Aisha’s shit-stained panties dictating the Koran (
    albeit while being worn by Mohammad), and terminates with Saint Greta’s stormtroopers destroying not just the Canadian oil industry, but all of western civilization. Other players in this end-times saga includes assorted people playing the roles of
    dupe, patsy and pigeon, all working in unison to destroy and enslave not just women but all of mankind.

See “Late Victorian Holocausts: El Nino Famines and the Making of the Third World” by Mike Davis. Chinese emperors were well aware of the cyclical nature of weather and prepared for periodic crop failures by storing grain and then maintained the
    pre-famine prices of the grain. Any famine in China was exploited by the Islamists, who continually seek to overthrow all nations. El Nino and La Nina climate oscillations are reality and were seriously discussed in the media a couple of decades ago, but
    now this is replaced by the fiction of “global warming”. So rather than preparing for potential famines by growing and storing food supplies, now we have shit-stains seeking to stop food production and energy self-sufficiency.

If there is anybody in need of a needle up their arses, it is the teachers in the schools that teach children of a fictional climate apocalypse, teach children to turn trees into decorated idols, teach children to embrace Islam, and who teach children
    to embrace a homosexual lifestyle. The collapse of the Canadian oil industry, together with the continued shipment of grain to foreign nations, and together with the immigration of people who desire to cut our heads off, will lead to famine in Canada. In
    1988 I spoke of the Bible warning us to prepare for seven years of adversity by storing food (Genesis 41) but was repeatedly arrested and tortured. Canadians are sick members of assorted fertility cults and deserve the loss of their nation to members of
    alternative fertility cults.

The Sikhs incorporate penises in the architecture of their Golden Temples, the Hindus too incorporate penises into their temple architecture, the Islamists too build penises into their Mosque architecture, and the so-called Christians cap their
    churches with Egyptian penises. Catholicism is a male dominated fertility cult, as is Islam, Hinduism and Sikhism, so it is not surprising that the Catholics employed a Hindu psychiatrist who told me that I think too much about penises… but again, it
    is not me who thinks so highly of penises that I would stick a dink on the roof of a church, and besides, Hindus attain their spiritual bliss via orgasm.

Filthy penis-whoreshipping Catholics (they have Egyptian dinks on the roofs of their filthy churches and an Egyptian dink in the center of Vatican Square) hired penis-whoreshipping Hindus (they gain their spiritual bliss via orgasm) to do their dirty
    work for them. Rather than end psychiatry, Catholics now train and employ Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists as well. They are training foreign-born students to become doctors, including psychiatrists, at the University of Saskatchewan, and Trudeau now
    allows these foreign-born psychiatrists to practice their “art” in Canada without them being Canadian citizens. In my humble opinion, it is really very wrong to allow Iranian citizens and citizens of other Islamic nations, the right to torture
    Canadians with psychiatric drugs. Laws in Canada now allow employment to be given to non-Canadians without first advertising the job opening to Canadians, this allows for Islamists to import Pakistani gunsmiths and Iranian marksmen to teach their skills
    to fellow Islamists living in Canada. In Sweden they teach the newly arrived Islamists to march and shoot, but the teacher has to be a Swedish citizen. Again, in my humble opinion, it is really very wrong to allow Islamists to come to Canada and teach
    small scale gun manufacturing and marksmanship to their fellow Islamists.

Everybody collectively closes their hearts to the brutal suffering I and other victims of psychiatric horror was made to endure. Not a single one of you has so much compassion in their hearts to warrant you to even try to attempt to make up the loss
    of years of my life to brutal horrid torture by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere, instead you filthy animals borrowed money from your children in order to build additional psychiatric torture facilities in North Battleford!!! Your job wasn’
    t to buy me a holiday, your job was to show compassion to the people who had their rights stripped from them and assist them to flee the country, instead you continue to spend billions of dollars annually turning your homes and cities into blinkin’
    temples of fertility. Established Canadians are compassionless slaves who treat their fellow slaves with utter distain and contempt. And the new immigrants to Canada want good paying unionized jobs in the psychiatric torture facilities, so they may send
    money back home to their Catholic, Islamic, Hindu and Sikh families.

Satan dwells in Justin Trudeau’s heart, he is angry with the woman and her seed, it is the white people of European descent who are the main reservoir of Christianity, the white people will ultimately be exterminated in the war against Christianity
    and Christian values. Christians of all colors are targeted, but the white people have a special place in Satan’s heart because the vast majority of them either worship Jesus instead of him, or they think more highly of Jesus than him.

Justin Trudeau said “The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." And indeed he is replacing us. And of
    course he is going to allow a flood of people from around the world to continue to illegally cross our border, and of course will not be checking the newly arrived if they are sick with whatever, for he wants us to roll over and die. One of his best acts
    of warfare was to allow non-Canadians to work in Canada, even without having the job first advertised to established Canadians. And then there is the issue shutting down our energy sector while supporting Islamic oil. And then there is the issue of
    underfunding our military and sending them out of country to prop up one group of Islamists who treat their cattle better than women in place of another group of Islamists who treat their cattle better than women. And then there is the issue of handing
    our military over to Sikh warriors. And then the issue of designing the carbon tax so the greatest proportion of the money raised and rebated goes to the largest families (the Islamists with the four wives). And then there is the issue of allowing the
    Chinese unfettered access to our resources and allowing them to sue us in secret courts should we hamper their unfettered access to our resources. And then there is the issue of the University of Saskatchewan and other universities reserving seats in
    different colleges, including The College of Medicine, and train Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus to become psychiatrists, and allow them “work” in Canada without them being Canadian citizens. And then there is the issue of Trudeau borrowing money from
    banks which they make out of thin air, and at compound interest, rather than printing debt-free money and rather than paying people in gold and silver coins. And then there is the issue of Trudeau threatening to impose martial law if we dare to leave our
    houses while he allows a continued influx of Chinese and Islamists to arrive at our airports, seaports and borders. And then there is the biggest issue of them all, the height of your living room ceiling, for the taller the ceiling, the taller the tree.
    Justin Trudeau is an Islamist, they wage war on a very large front and with great deception, and have the nicest trees. Trudeau and his council of Islamists works overtime inventing ways to bankrupt Canada, to hand our nation over to Islamists, to make
    us slaves, to exterminate us. Obama did the very same to Americans when he was president, both Trudeau and Obama are advised by the same Islamic Sharia council and their leader is Charles.

It is unlikely that the totalitarian Communist government of China suppressed the knowledge of the virility of their Chinese Virus. More likely in the initial phase of this bogus pandemic other weapons were unleashed upon the Chinese in Wuhan who were
    shown on television to be dropping dead as they walked along sidewalks, then later they attacked European and American cities with the same frequency and duration that they used against their own people in Wuhan. China created a panic designed to shut
    down the economies of the nations, in this initial phase of the Chinese attack against Western, African, Asian and Australian powers.

Trudeau responded by shutting down the Canadian economy and shipping Chinese-made medical supplies back to China. Trudeau then continued to allow a constant stream of Chinese to fly to Canada, when they arrived he did not isolate them nor check their
    temperatures. The Chinese media now assures the world that they no longer have the virus in China, that they have cured themselves, and so they should continue to be allowed to fly from China to Canada and to other nations. Canadians are largely under
    house arrest, our American border is closed while the Chinese soldiers may still fly in. There are certainly more Chinese soldiers and also Islamic soldiers in Canada than we have Canadian soldiers. Then in 2021 I hear in the news that Chinese fighter
    pilots are being trained in Canada. And the Americans are suffering horribly, they still want to come to Canada to hunt and fish. Everybody is asleep, God has shut your eyes and minds, the only thing that matters to people is the height of their blinkin
    trees and their ability to go shopping, hunting and fishing. The Chinese virus continually mutated and became not unlike a common cold, but the danger remains as China is manipulating and weaponizing other bat viruses, and China has other weapons to it
    s disposal that they may have surreptitiously used recently to make it seem that their flu was killing people.

Seniors have always died over the centuries due to common colds. People are dying after contracting this and other common colds due to dehydration in nursing homes and in hospitals, poor quality nursing home and hospital foods, medical malpractice,
    moldy masks and microwaves. The university buildings and hospitals are being cleaned by Somali and other Islamic staff who don’t give a shit about the dirty stairways, hallways and the rooms housing the sick and elderly. Seniors who come down with this
    or any other flu are best advised to stay home and eat lots of good foods.

Restoring The American Republic:

“When a superior officer issues a command to wage war against the natural rights of the American people, that officer identifies himself as the domestic enemy you swore to defend against. The Constitution for the United States of America grants only
    those powers necessary to secure our rights, which is their lawful duty… Every officer, civilian and military, has taken an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, not the demands or orders of the chain of
    command in defiance of the Constitution. When the chain of command defies the oath it becomes the duty of the soldier to defy the chain of command…” - Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, February 20 2014

“Unknown to most Americans, we’re under attack every day by the corporations posing as our governments today. Every time you’re told to ask permission to exercise what is a natural right and you obey, you’re converting that right into a privilege
    and enslaving yourself to usurpers. When you apply for a permit to improve your own property, you’re handing over your property rights to bureaucrats and showing that you truly do not own it. In America, free men hold their property in allodial and are
    literally kings on that land. Most people today are tenants on the land they spend a fortune on; paying rent to the true owners in the form of property tax. When you apply for a permit to own or carry a firearm, you’re asking permission from your
    master. Free men do not ask permission to be armed, slaves do. Free men would shoot the servant that attempted to disarm him, because allowing the usurpation is not only stripping you of your right to defend yourself from bodily harm, but also the
    ability to defend everything you possess. When you ask permission to travel by obtaining a license to drive, you’re allowing others to regulate that travel and restrict your ability to do so. The ability to travel from place to place is a Natural Right,
    not subject to the edicts of government.” - Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, August 24 2016

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)