• If I Were Mayor of Saskatoon - Part C - Kabatoff, D.S. (3/3)

From Daryl Kabatoff@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 22 22:22:07 2020
    [continued from previous message]

The laws in Saskatchewan allowed the psychiatrists to torture me for a three week period, then I would be wheeled into a psychiatric appeal panel hearing and allowed to appeal my sanity, which is very difficult when sleeping in the wheel chair or if
    awake with my head banging in pain while undergoing the worst possible case of nauseous horror, my jaw would be locked open and my mouth and tongue have dried up and turned to leather. Because of my condition I would limit my appeal by stating that the
    Bible repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols and that people are in fact bowing to these trees when they place and retrieve presents at the base of the trees. After years of being tortured by Hindus, white Catholic psychiatrist Doctor
    Gene Marcoux took over torturing me with drugs, and the horror he brought upon me with these drugs dwarfed by magnitudes what the Hindu psychiatrists did to me. Then eventually this white Catholic psychiatrist Gene Marcoux heard me state my defence at
    one of these three-week appeal panel hearings, he smiled and said that I was deluded, because everybody does it (turn trees into decorated idols). The Catholics seated across the table from us at that psychiatric appeal panel hearing smiled together with
    Marcoux and gave him permission to torture me for another three weeks. That was the law in Saskatchewan, they are allowed to torture you for a three-week period, then allow you to appeal your sanity, then they allow you to be tortured for a second three-
    week period, then on the final day of the six-weeks of torture the victim will be given a depot drug (long lasting psychiatric drug) injection and sent on his or her way. The psychiatrists never torture people for a single three week period as they are
    allowed to keep their victims for a second three week torture session, back to back, and earn twice the amount of money.

Then the New Democratic Party (NDP) came to power in Saskatchewan, and their first act of legislation was to allow the psychiatrists to force medication upon the victims after the initial six-weeks of confined horror. Normally they would release me
    after six weeks of torture, then a few weeks later a police officer would approach me and say, “You have a long term history of mental illness, you are under arrest.” Generally some ignorant Catholic would be offended by my words, call the police and
    I would be arrested for speaking, and returned to another six weeks of brutal horrid torture, and the pain and the nausea of the drugs would remain for weeks after the six weeks of confined torture. But then the communist New Democratic Party (NDP) came
    to power and they legislated more of people’s rights away – they gave the Hindu and Catholic psychiatrists the right to torture people with drugs for the remainder of their lives, not just for the six week periods with a short interruption, but for
    every week thereafter, people were forced to take psychiatric drugs after they were released from the six weeks of confined horror. The NDP came to power in Saskatchewan and removed additional rights from the people, then the people in British Columbia
    and Alberta elected NDP provincial governments as well. Then after the NDP were voted out of power in Saskatchewan subsequent parties kept the NDP’s new 24/7 torture legislation on the books. People laughed at me (and assaulted me, and robbed me, and
    libeled me) when I tried informing people in the community that I was being tortured by Hindus, now they train Islamists and Sikhs to become psychiatrists in our universities, and allow these people to torture Canadians without they themselves being
    Canadian citizens.

The Canadian NDP went on to elect a Sikh to head their communist party, and other left-wing Canadians appointed another Sikh to run the Canadian military. People did not know that the NDP and Liberal parties were both communist parties, then these two
    communist parties merged the votes they collected, took power, and gave Canada’s wealth and all of Canada away to the world’s poor and to their Islamic and Chinese buddies, they insured that they gave so much money away that Canadians would never be
    able to recover. The Canadians and their children and grandchildren and great grandchildren would have to slave away for the remainder of their lives just to try to pay the compound interest on the debt the communists created when they gave the newly
    printed money away to the Africans and Asians.

People are compassionless to me and to other victims of psychiatric horror, all sit back and allow psychiatry to not only continue, but to thrive. They train Islamists to become psychiatrists at Canadian universities, I sure hope that works out for
    you people. I complained for years about being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists, people laughed and laughed. Now you also train Islamists and Sikhs to become psychiatrists, that should help matters even more. Borrowing money from your children so that you
    may build new torture facilities in North Battleford was one of your finer moves. Look at the American experience in the matter, veterans are being tortured in psychiatric facilities in the USA while the educated talk. They talk and talk and talk, much
    more talk than in this little book you are reading now. Americans allow their veterans to be tortured in psychiatric facilities and sleep on the streets, and then honor them by sticking statues of veterans next to or on top of Egyptian penises, which
    they bow to when they place wreaths constructed out of evergreen trees at the base of these pagan dinks. The Americans annually turn their homes into blinkin’ temples of evergreen tree fertility, then they go to war cemeteries and decorate the
    tombstones of the war dead with additional green symbols of fertility – these soldiers fought for your freedom, not for your Catholic fertility rituals. The Americans embrace pagan fertility rites, then God allows members of alternative fertility cults
    to invade their country. Canadian, Australian and American universities all reserve seats to train foreigners from radically different cultures to become brutal psychiatrists.

Since 1988 I started talking about being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists, it is 32 years of talking and nobody cares, psychiatric torture is not an issue, all people want to do is turn trees into blinkin’ fertility tree idols and sing Jingle Bells.
    When people embrace pagan fertility rites then God allows their nations to be ruled by members of alternative fertility cults. Canadians are compassionless to me and to other victims of psychiatric horror, they deserve the loss of their nation to Islam.

The Chinese are isolating bat viruses, this latest onslaught was likely a test run and other bat viruses will soon be released upon the world. Trudeau allows the Chinese to fly in daily, directly from Wuhan where they develop the bat viruses, people
    don’t really care and then sing Jingle Bells. Our native aboriginal Indians sell their grain to China and then block pipelines, rather than block airports and seek to maintain a seven year supply of food reserves – the Bible supports the idea that we
    should save food in anticipation of a future period of adversity (Genesis 41). So, Canadians respond to criticisms of their Catholic fertility rituals by training and employing Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to torture the offending Canadians in psychiatric
    facilities, and then when China launches viral warfare against Canadians, the Canadians respond by allowing infected foreigners a continued free pass into our nation while they shelter in their homes waiting for an appropriate time to bow to decorated
    idols and to sing Jingle Bells. The Ukrainian community in Canada is certain to be using their free time to turn numerous eggs into lavishly decorated fertility idols. Nobody really cares what God says about embracing the pagan fertility rites, people
    are sure that killing and decorating evergreen trees is an acceptable sacrifice to God.

Again, mock the individual if he or she criticizes your pagan fertility rituals. If that isn’t sufficient, shun the individual, then libel them, then assault them, and if they still complain about your church exchanging God’s Commandments for
    pagan fertility rites, then have them repeatedly arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities until they are no longer able to speak. If that still dothn’t work for you, libel the individual in the media and call him a pedophile, in the hopes that
    somebody on the street will kill the individual and shut them up for good. Drug your own children and even drug the elderly in your families, and get ready for an influx of victims to the North Battleford torture facilities by borrowing money from your
    own children to build larger torture facilities there. Prepare for a wave of anger and poverty in the community by reserving more seats in medical schools for Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus to be trained in the art of psychiatry. And remember to hunt down
    anybody that spent time being tortured in the psychiatric facilities and then steal anything from them that they value, including pets. The secret here is not just to steal from those who have been beaten down over the years, make sure to take something
    from them that they value, no matter how little it is. Fight the good fight, teach them a good lesson for daring to criticize your blinkin’ trees. Laugh and party.

Turning trees into decorated idols is such an entrenched tradition, that it is ok to have me tortured for daring to criticize the pagan practice. This is your sacrifice to God, you adopt Catholic fertility rites that are in direct opposition to God’
    s First Three Commandments, and He better like it, and too bad if He dothn’t. Put an Egyptian penis on the roof of your church, that should get His attention. Cry out to the world that your freedom in Christ allows you to embrace any number of pagan
    fertility rites.

Currently the single welfare recipients in Saskatoon are eligible for $459 per month for their rent, and $241 extra that can be used for food for the month. Sometimes they get an extra $40 for disability allowance, sometimes another $40 for a landline
    phone, sometimes up to $40 is provided for electrical per month. That is what is given to the single old stock white Canadians who are an unpleasant relic. What matters here most to The City of Saskatoon, is that The City of Saskatoon will be getting at
    least $459 per month from the single welfare recipients who choose to live in a concrete home the city constructs (pours) for them, until they pay for their mortgage.

I believe we should not provide welfare rent cheques to people, but only provide money, if required, to help people meet their payments towards their monthly mortgages for their small homes. And we shouldn’t be providing food money for able-bodied
    people on assistance unless they are paying mortgage on their small houses, where the need will be reduced as they would have space for their own gardens anyway. Provide people with a home and a small garden space, if they can’t be bothered to grow
    food for themselves and for others, then they don’t require food money from others.

Saskatoon should invest in several contiguous sections of land and provide concrete houses (200 square feet per adult, 100 square feet per child) for the welfare recipients, who would then use their allotted $459/month for a payment on a mortgage for
    that structure rather than on rent to some landlord in the city. The houses have to be concrete because the residents will be sharing the land with bison who will rub against the houses. With flat concrete roofs, additional stories may be added. Some of
    these western pioneering homesteaders will fail in their homesteading efforts, unionized city employees will find your corpse in the spring and use power washers to remove the stains. There are many benefits to investing in the concrete structures.

Each concrete house would be provided with a small surrounding lot, the occupant who pays the mortgage would have the option to place a fence around the perimeter of their lot. Each lot should have spaces between them to allow the bison and deer to
    roam. Some people may opt to erect tall fences to prevent the animals from trashing their gardens and yard. If the new homeowners desire wooden homes, then in their leisure and on their own dime, they may add wooden rooms to their 200/square foot
    concrete home that was initially provided to him or her.

Some people may be killed by the bison and their house will of course become available to others, name a street after them. Some people may desire plumbing, they will be encouraged to dig a hole and build an outhouse or build a chemical toilet for
    themselves. So we can get $459 from their former welfare rent which would be applied to their mortgage payment for their small concrete homes, which the city builds for them. Once the land, concrete, doors, windows and stove are paid for, then the
    homeowner would no longer require welfare housing money from taxpayers as the mortgage will be paid off.

Lenin ordered Stalin to shoot the landlords, I wouldn’t be having any landlords shot if I were the mayor. Lenin clearly traumatized Stalin, but Stalin overcame the abuse and went on to get Russian children to build composite Yaks that out-performed
    and easily shot the invading German planes out of the sky… why God leaves me to explain this all to you is beyond me. Lenin actually hated Stalin, can you believe that? Workplace bullying… Lenin hated Stalin as he perceived Stalin to be illitrat, and
    he despised Stalin’s Georgian accent. Poor Stalin. Stalin exiled many people to Yakutia, perhaps that was due to God’s Holy Spirit working in Stalin’s heart to guide his people to the chosen land, where they were put to work in gold mines. Quite a
    few Ukrainians and Poles, and Hungarians and such dislike Stalin, they don’t appreciate the suffering that Lenin made Stalin endure. Even the Finns hated Stalin. I imagine it all started with Lenin farting forth assorted “microaggressions” to both
    Stalin and Trotsky, who were both busy trying to placate Lenin and understand his litrature. Eventually both Hitler and Stalin had enough of Lenin’s litrature and wrote their own. It’s really hard to write anything nice about Stalin, and attempting
    to do so may jeopardize my bid for mayor. People are not allowed to say anything good about Stalin or bad about Mohammad, but it is ok to laugh at, slander and assault psychiatric abuse victims who say they are being tortured by Hindus at the University
    of Saskatchewan. Go figure.

My advice is to get a rifle calibrated to at least .243 Winchester (or perhaps .270, 7mm-08, .308, .338, or .50) and emigrate to Yakutia. If the Canadians of red and white can united and close the airports, seaports and borders, and deport the Asian,
    African and Latin American invaders, then perhaps we can make a last stand here in Canada instead. Many jets are parked on runways and waiting to be used to transport the invasion force back to their home continents, or can be used so we may emigrate to
    Yakutia. Presently in Saskatchewan the slaves are not allowed to go to Alberta, British Columbia or the Yukon to mine gold, and have never been allowed to mine the North Saskatchewan River sands for it’s fine gold, but if we fled from the North
    American Indians, and fled from the Black invaders, and fled from the Chinese invaders, and if we fled from the Islamic and Latin American invaders, and if we fled from the white people who are communists or anarchists or Catholics, and fled from the
    British Crown, then we could always emigrate to Yakutia, mine gold and collectively become rich, and be a blessing to the Sakha Republic as a whole. The Canadian government trains Islamists to become medical doctors, including psychiatrists, we could
    flee Canada and flee the Islamic, Sikh and Hindu psychiatrists who are now allowed to “work” in Canada without them being Canadian citizens. It would be better to flee this satanic bullshit and start a new community, perhaps in one of the many gold
    fields of Yakutia, or perhaps to Amur.

As the Canadian slaves laughed at me (and libeled, assaulted and robbed me) when I begged for assistance to flee the country, I now laugh at the Canadian slaves sheltering at home while their Prime Minister places them further and further into debt
    and hands their nation over to members of alternative fertility cults. Trudeau borrows money that the banks make out of thin air, gives this “money” to members of alternative fertility cults, then he saddles you with both the debt and with the
    compound interest on this unnecessary debt, and people slave away for low wages, landless and unable to pay rent, it is a perfect recipe for prostitution, drug abuse, crime, the downfall of civilization, and the end of the earth.

Slaves are paid in paper promises and are forbidden to own guns, allowing the slaves to purchase silver and gold coins at the post office at greatly inflated prices, and allowing some Canadian slaves to possess guns, is all just a show. Canadians are
    just a bunch of ignorant slaves who are totally compassionless to me and to other victims of psychiatric horror, their love is for their pagan traditions. They are even willing to place their children in debt so they may build additional torture
    facilities, and they have their children and elderly parents drugged. Slaves are helping to enslave other slaves. Parents are enslaving their children to psychiatric horror and insurmountable debt, while the newly arrived Islamic and other “immigrants
    sit back, smile and collect.

Canadians are slaves and our slave owners are determined to replace the white slaves with Islamic slaves, this way they will not have to pay women for their work. The Islamist has four wives, none of them get paid for their work, the Islamist male is
    the head of the family and takes ALL the money freely handed to them. In addition to the four wives, the Islamist may also have sex slaves who similarly are not paid for their “work”. The Islamist is above our laws, they have laws of their own. Their
    Koran instructs them to acquire slaves, they isolate themselves into no-go zones, and the police have no idea what befalls the women and children taken there.

The Canadian slaves annually turn their homes and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility worship, and tithe to phallic-capped churches that teach them to engage in the pagan practice, then they fly to distant resorts and post photos of
    themselves posing next to blinkin’ trees that they find in hotels and malls in distant lands. They think themselves open-minded when they engage in and allow multiple perversions to be taught to their children, they have me tortured for years in an
    attempt to prevent me from speaking and then have the audacity to smugly sit back and tell me to stop judging them. They exchanged God’s Commandments for pagan traditions, then God allowed their nations to be invaded by members of alternative fertility
    cults, and they responded by singing Jingle Bells with even greater fervor. Scripture proclaims that these Canadian and other slaves are to be spread out like dung over the surface of the earth, and I think it is absolutely hilarious and entirely
    necessary. Go borrow some more money, put your children in debt and build additional torture facilities in Saskatoon and North Battleford, accumulate enough working hours so you may go on unemployment insurance, and continue laughing. Laugh about the non-
    Canadians receiving $2000 per month from the government during this supposed crisis. I cry out to God with all my heart against Canadians and Canada.

Real money is gold and silver coins, people are enslaved with paper debt. Politicians hand out money they borrowed from banks, which the banks make out of thin air, then saddle you with the debt and the compound interest on that bogus debt. Every
    dollar Americans and Canadians give to non-Americans and non-Canadians, enslaves Americans and Canadians with debt. You are slaves, your slave owners are wanting to replace you with Islamists, that way they will not have to pay women for their work. And
    you are hated for being white - white people are the main reservoir of Christianity and are targeted for elimination due to hatred of the Christ that dwells within some of these people. Most white people are actually Catholics, rather than embrace God's
    Holy Spirit they instead embrace Catholic fertility rites, then think themselves rich enough to import members of alternative fertility cults and provide them with free houses. They have no money, only paper debt, they are but slaves and think themselves
    rich. They are so rich that they spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols, so rich that they can afford to spend millions of dollars having me tortured for years for saying so, so compassionless to anything other than their
    traditions... it is hilarious that they strip me of my rights and then laugh at me, then they fly off to distant resorts and post pictures on social media of them and their family members posing next to decorated trees, then they elect and re-elect a
    homosexual Indonesian Islamist to the presidency of the USA because they see photos of the sodomite posing next to the decorated trees, or they elect and re-elect an Islamist to head Canada because he has a full head of hair and legalized marijuana. Now
    you have to stay home. I had to stay confined and tortured with psychiatric drugs for years, now you have to stay home. Stay home. Stay. Be a good slave, stay. Sit. Post pictures on social media of your child posing next to the Catholic tree idol or
    engaged in turning chicken eggs into decorated idols, use images of your very own children to teach others to adopt Catholic fertility rites. Stay, sit. Good boy.

The election for Saskatoon city council in 2020 should prove to be an exciting event, my hope is that residents will get out and vote as decisions made by City Council have always had great impact upon the citizens of the city. Whether you are a
    compassionless Mary, monkey, sun, tree or penis whoreshipper, as mayor of Saskatoon I vow to allow your pagan practices to continue unabated but I will not be using the public purse to pay for them, nor will I allow the practices to take place on city-
    owned properties, neither on nor in city-owned equipment. Anyway, if I were mayor of the city of Saskatoon, that’s what I’d do.

Restoring The American Republic, excerpts:

“America was created through an armed revolt against tyranny and to remain free we must be willing to do it again. Arm yourselves, read the Constitution, and stop complying with any action of government that contravenes it. The sole legitimate purpose
    of American government is to secure our rights, anything they do other than that is usurpation and a violation of their oath and must be stopped at all costs if we’re to regain our lost liberty.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic,
    January 25 2014

“I believe that all of those forces within our country are there to distract us and prevent us from removing the prime threat, which is globalist control of our governments. In our effort to restore the American Republic, our first priority must be
    regaining command and control; routing out the globalist infiltrators and their infrastructure from our land. Once we have accomplished that task and restored American command over our governments, then we can turn our undivided attention to the Mexican
    invasion and Islam, as well as any other force seeking our destruction.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, March 31 2014

“The plan of action I have proposed removes all oath breakers, starting at the local level, in order to restore our rights and liberty; returning government to the limitations the Constitution imposed on them… This plan doesn’t plead with them to
    stop their usurpation, nor does it seek to impeach them through the corrupt system they’ve establish that protects them; it simply calls for their removal and replacement with people who understand what the oath is and will perform their duties
    consistent with it. –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, April 22 2014

“When they are allowed to cross our borders in violation of our laws infected with deadly diseases, forced into crowded facilities that enable the contagions to further spread in their numbers, and then bused and flown to cities and towns across the
    republic, those people are weapons being used against us… America is no longer sheltered from battlefields abroad, the enemy is within and the battlefield is America. –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, August 10 2014

“There are many people with the attitude of surrender, thinking their deaths will put them at the marriage supper of the Lamb. They seem to forget the people they’re allowing to be brutally murdered and raped by their inaction and submission to evil
    in my opinion the followers of Jesus should be fighting evil, not succumbing to it. The oligarchy that runs our corporate government today has left us with no choice but to fight or die; they have imported drug cartels, Central American gangs, and
    Moslems by the hundreds of thousands into our communities, subsidized them with our tax dollars, and allow them uncontrolled access through our borders… From the lessons of the past it is clear that Islam must be opposed with ferocious brutality or
    they will conquer you with force and guile.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, April 29 2015

“Now I understand why the Militia of Northern Texas and other units are NOT opposing an invasion of the republic, they’re obeying the orders of the people facilitating the invasion! Americans have become so brainwashed and conditioned to be “law
    abiding” they don’t even think about the laws they’re being told to obey and the principles behind them. Like drones that have no ethics or morality, they blindly do as they’re told and obey orders… The organized Militias that are exercising
    inaction today are not cowards and traitors as I originally thought, but loyal officers of the oligarchy who are in position, like Islam, to put down our efforts to destroy the oligarchy and restore the American Republic.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the
    American Republic, June 30 2015

“I mean no disrespect to honorable veterans and members of the Armed Forces of the United States but I have no respect for oath-breakers… nor does the God I worship. The Constitution is under the most intense attack in the history of the republic and
    every damn one of you is sworn to defend it. Your oath is to the Constitution, not the President, Congress, the Court or any subdivision thereof… If you don’t agree with that, you shouldn’t have taken the oath.” -Thomas Mick, Restoring the
    American Republic, November 8 2015

“Unknown to most Americans, we’re under attack every day by the corporations posing as our governments today. Every time you’re told to ask permission to exercise what is a natural right and you obey, you’re converting that right into a privilege
    and enslaving yourself to usurpers. When you apply for a permit to improve your own property, you’re handing over your property rights to bureaucrats and showing that you truly do not own it. In America, free men hold their property in allodial and are
    literally kings on that land. Most people today are tenants on the land they spend a fortune on; paying rent to the true owners in the form of property tax. When you apply for a permit to own or carry a firearm, you’re asking permission from your
    master. Free men do not ask permission to be armed, slaves do. Free men would shoot the servant that attempted to disarm him, because allowing the usurpation is not only stripping you of your right to defend yourself from bodily harm, but also the
    ability to defend everything you possess. When you ask permission to travel by obtaining a license to drive, you’re allowing others to regulate that travel and restrict your ability to do so. The ability to travel from place to place is a Natural Right,
    not subject to the edicts of government.” -Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, August 24 2016

Mail your criticisms with either a registered letter or postcard to (no parcels please): Daryl S. Kabatoff, Box 203 Blaine Lake Saskatchewan Canada S0J 0J0.

June 22 2020 11:16 pm 45,871 words end document

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)