• If I Were Mayor of Saskatoon - Part C - By Daryl Kabatoff (3/3)

From Daryl Kabatoff@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 12 21:38:00 2020
    [continued from previous message]

In brief, Canadians are slaves who are paid in paper promises rather than real money, which is gold and silver coins. The paper money is made by the banks out of thin air, and then loaned to the government at compound interest, then the government
    gives the borrowed “money” away to people in the third world, including to Islamists, and has Canadians pay the interest on the loan while leaving the principal intact. Our leader, Justin Trudeau, converted to Islam, so of course he gives huge
    amounts of this paper money he borrowed, to Islamists. He also takes that “money” that Canadians worked for, and gives that “money” to the Islamists as well. Borrowing more paper “money” from the banks at compound interest is inflating the
    paper money supply, this inflation of the paper money supply results in the paper being worth less, so more paper “money” is required to purchase consumer goods. So in addition to Trudeau taking “money” from Canadians to give to his foreign
    friends, he enslaves Canadians with additional debt. He floods our nation with Islamists because he has a hatred of the European old stock Canadians, says that the Europeans are replaceable and that he will indeed replace us. But Trudeau’s loyalty is
    divided, on one hand he loves Islam, but on the other hand he bends over backwards catering to the Chinese, either way he is replacing us. He orders the unpleasant old stock European Canadians to stay confined to their homes, and then allows Islamists
    and Chinese to continue to fly in to Canada from Covid-19 infected countries, and doesn’t even check their temperatures at the airport, nor gives them masks, nor places them in quarantine, for Trudeau has given away tons of masks and other medical
    supplies to China. The unpleasant old stock European Canadians hear about all of this, and also hear that they exchanged God’s Commandments for Catholic blinkin’ evergreen tree traditions, and they also hear that I was tortured in psychiatric
    facilities for years for daring to say so, but they only care about their blinkin’ trees. These Canadian people annually spend billions of dollars turning their churches, homes and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility, they care little
    that they spent many millions of dollars having me brutally tortured at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital. So I cry out to God against the Canadian people, I get on my knees and ask God for vengeance, for it is written that
    vengeance belongs to God. I often find that God acts upon my prayers and causes what people call “accidents” or other “Acts of God”. People think of their prayers as very powerful, and when “accidents” or “Acts of God” occur, they then
    run obituaries in the newspaper claiming that their smitten children are up in heaven with Mary, looking down upon us, even claiming that these dead children can be prayed to. People think very highly of themselves and of their traditions, and they
    absolutely love their satanic-nazi Royal family, they claim their prayers have great power while my prayers have no effect. Indians in Canada are now a free people when they are on their reserves, they are on land that cannot be removed from them, unless
    they are sitting on gold, diamonds or a golf course, they appeal to their ancestors, the Satanic crown and to the Islamic run United Nations for support. White Europeans think they own land in Canada but will lose it like the white Doukhobors they mocked
    - the Doukhobors had their land removed from them by the government, and then the other white people laughed at the Doukhobors when the Canadian government took their land away, they laughed at the Doukhobors and then bought the developed Doukhobor farms
    for themselves for a small handful of silver dollars. Now I live in Saskatoon and am surrounded by Moslems, while most white people around me harbor a hatred of both Christians and Jews, other white people are supposedly Christians who laugh at me for
    criticizing their blinkin’ trees, it is tradition, they say. White people in Canada cannot depend on the support of native aboriginal people in Canada, during the great tribulation Moslems, Sikhs, Chinese and Aboriginal Indians will likely all be
    shooting at white people.

It might be a wise move for white people in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and USA to emigrate to the Sakha Republic (Yakutia) and try to make a final stand there. We could collectively transfer our wealth and factories to Yakutia, and
    design communities that help secure our futures there. Perhaps we’ll cross paths along the River Lena and meet for tea in Yakutsk.

We can’t very well emigrate en masse to Sweden, for if people don’t want to confront the Islamic invasion here, they similarly would not want to confront the Islamic invasion there. We could emigrate en masse to Norway or Finland and try to
    protect either nation from Sweden. We can’t emigrate en masse to Poland as the topography offers little defense. I think people would be less likely to face psychiatric torture and Islamic invasion in the Sakha Republic than in Canada, Norway, Finland
    or Poland, that puts the Sakha Republic (Yakutia) on my short list. White European Canadians should seriously consider taking their sons and daughters to new communities in Yakutia, get them well away from both the Roman Pope and Prince Charles (the
    false prophet and the Anti-Christ), and also well away from Trudeau’s and Obama’s messes. Consider TIG welding an aluminum landing craft for yourself, with a TIG welded heated cabin, and TIG weld one of them aluminum rafts to pull behind your landing
    craft, and load it all up with your supplies. We could emigrate to Yakutia as a flotilla, perhaps start a new city near where the Lena and Vilyuy Rivers meet. Doukhobors and the other Canadians that desire to toil and have a peaceful life are more likely
    to achieve that by living at the confluence of the Lena and Vilyuy Rivers, or in the mountains nearby, than here in Canada. Doukhobors who desire to avoid persecution can remain in Canada with their blinkin’ trees and continue to avoid meaningful
    discussions. Seriously, if white people and the First Nations peoples can’t agree to form a government and deport the Asian and African from Canada, then the white people in Canada should flee to Scandinavia, or Yakutia. Canada is red and white, we
    should have a red and white Canadian Republic. Canada and USA should both function as Republics and close our doors to the entire world, and we would be rich beyond measure. But the patriots are not fighting for their nations, instead they are Catholics
    who laugh at me when I inform them I am being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists for daring to criticize their blinkin’ trees, there is no future for me in Canada. There is not even a future for Aboriginal Indians in Canada, for they focus on blocking
    pipelines rather than airports, they too have the highest regard for their blinkin’ trees. The Indian in Canada appeal to the Islamic United Nations and to the British Crown for assistance rather than to God, and they don’t even consult with their
    grandmothers.

Oh look, now Trudeau hands $2000/month to foreigners attending schools in Canada to assist them to overcome the Chinese virus, and nothing to Canadians who were unable to earn money during 2019, and who did not have the resources to attend schools,
    nor rent apartments (see “International students, Temporary Foreign Workers eligible for Trudeau's coronavirus bailout money” by Rebel News posted April 2nd 2020 on YouTube). That $2000 given to the foreign students and to other non-Canadians, is
    more than what most Canadians usually earn in a month. Again, Trudeau borrows “money” from banks which the banks made out of thin air, gives this “money” to foreigners, and then gets Canadians to pay the compound interest on the unnecessary debt.
    So the Chinese kids get allowances sent to them from their family back in China during 2019, and that makes them eligible to now get $2000 per month ($500 per week) from the Canadian Liberal government that you pay compound interest on. People have many
    millions of dollars to spend of having me tortured for years, certainly they can also afford to pay the compound interest on this additional debt. If they are smart enough to spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols, then
    they are smart enough to pay compound interest on an unnecessary debt.

Oh look, see Rebel News again, Trudeau puts Islamic and other illegally arriving “immigrants” into hotel rooms instead of turning them back or putting them in tents or jails. Oh look, Trudeau reserves hotel rooms in advance at Canadian hotels, he
    holds rooms in anticipation of people entering Canada illegally, and pays hundreds of thousands, perhaps even millions of dollars for the empty hotel rooms being held in reserve for the arriving invaders. Oh look, Trudeau fills our military barracks with
    infected invaders. Oh look, the Canadian military did not fight to keep their barracks. Oh look, we have docked submarines to get our soldiers to work upon. Oh look, we are buying jets that don’t have the range to patrol our large nation. Oh look, we
    have no costal defense guns. Oh look, we have soldiers deployed on Russia’s border and not defending Canada, America or Europe from Islamic invasion. Oh look, we have soldiers defending one group of Islamists who treat their cattle better than women,
    in place of another group of Islamists who treat their cattle better than women. Oh look, we have soldiers that are raping women in their own platoons. And oh look, Trudeau is allowing China to microwave Canadians. Canadians respond by singing Jingle
    Bells and laughing at me, calling me a pedophile, assaulting me, stealing from me… Anybody who criticizes your blinkin’ fertility traditions is a religious nut who is worthy of laughter.

The farmers who own millions of dollars of farm land and a few guns just sit back and laugh at the psychiatric abuse victims and the impoverished, they gleefully go to resorts each winter and sing Jingle Bells there, thinking that their lives, wealth,
    homes and possessions are secure. Canadians allow psychiatry to thrive to the extent that they allow Sihks, Islamists and Hindus to be trained in psychiatry at Canadian universities, and then allows these pagans to practice their “art” in Canada
    without being Canadian citizens. It is not an issue to the rich farmers, they have the money to send their children to the best schools in Canada, where most of the students in the classes will be Chinese and Saudi Arabian. The children of the wealthy
    farmers won’t have to work while attending school, they will have accommodations provided to them as close to the university as humanly possible, they may focus on their degrees and on their money-making futures. The white farmers in South Africa are
    facing genocide, and no nation, including Canada, will provide safe haven for the white farmers of South Africa. Trudeau spends Canadian taxpayer money to pay the airfare and bring Islamists to Canada directly from Africa and Asia, and then pays the
    subsequent costs after their arrival here, but not a penny goes to assist the white people facing genocide in South Africa. The blacks come in the night to torture and kill the white farmers in South Africa, I expect the same will occur here as well, and
    the media will be silent on it, and when it becomes common knowledge the politicians and the media (agents of the Catholic Church) will blame the murders of the white farmers on global warming.

Oh look, Trudeau makes it possible for foreigners to work in Canada. Oh look, my dad Sam died, when we went to the bank to deal with the paperwork, we went to an office of a woman who was an Iranian citizen. Oh look, bank personal giving out loan
    money to people in Saskatoon are of the Islamic faith. Oh look, we are using our universities to train Islamists to become psychiatrists, who may then work here torturing Canadians while remaining as citizens of foreign nations. Oh look, our present city
    mayor is employing non-Canadians as well. Concerned .about your safety, Sasktel will send an Islamist to your home to insure your security system, television and internet are working just fine. Oh look, we have more Chinese soldiers in Canada, and we
    also have more Islamic soldiers in Canada, than we have Canadian soldiers. Oh look, there is an army in Canada that is entirely composed of black people, and many of the soldiers in that army are children. Oh look, in Canada children can kill you without
    facing any serious penalties. Oh look, Mexican gang members no longer require visas to enter Canada. Well look at the good side of life, all these people are busy working.

Nothing in the Canadian Constitution grants Canadians the right to own land nor guns (you just get a temporary permit to possess the gun and pay taxes on the land), and that constitution foisted upon you allows them to pay you in paper or plastic
    coupons, and in coins manufactured out of carcinogenic metals. There are people here that are trying to utterly destroy you and they want you to deal with it by getting a blinkin’ tree (and by staying home and singing Jingle Bells). The Canadian
    Indians don’t care too much that the constitution doesn’t guarantee our rights to own guns nor land as they have guns and land. If Canadians try to obtain a new constitution that guarantees guns and land, then the Indians will complain to the crown.
    The crown claims ownership of the gold and other resources, and prevents the Indians and others from extracting gold from the North Saskatchewan River. The ruling class dothn’t want Canadians to mine gold, they want Canadians to work for wages, and
    they want the Canadians to be impoverished and hand over the nation to Islamists, so they don’t have to pay wages to women.

The unpleasant white British people (in England) are now being spied on with drones and reported if they dare walk outside (especially if they are walking dogs), while the Moslems are still allowed to congregate in large numbers. Brits have become
    second class citizens in their own nation, just as Canadians have become. The Brits have an excuse though, as they gave up their guns and are nice. And the Canadians have an excuse as well, as they are too indebted to buy guns as the jobs and resources
    are all directed to the invaders, and they too are nice. Being nice to invaders is more important than protecting your nation. In Canada the Islamists bought courier franchises and get further aid from Sikh truck drivers to help them move arms and drugs
    across the nation. Some people are on top of things and are actively preparing for a period of adversity, while the Canadian children are taught to ram their penises up each others arseholes.

Many of the unpleasant white European old stock Canadians desire to separate the western provinces from eastern Canada - should they get enough Islamic, Hindu, Sikh and Catholic votes they may succeed and separate, and then they would retain the use
    of and continue to fund psychiatry, and they likely would also continue to pay people in inflationary paper promises instead of with real money (gold and silver coins), and they would not help the homeless get established in their own small country homes.
    The wealthy farmers don’t want poor white people around unless to shovel grain. Everybody will be allowed to have guns in Alberta’s new western separation deal except those people who criticized the Catholic Church and faced psychiatric torture as a
    result. People are compassionless to me and to other victims of psychiatric horror, all sit back and allow psychiatry to not only continue, but to thrive. They train Islamists to become psychiatrists at Canadian universities, I sure hope that works out
    for you people. I complained for years about being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists, people laughed and laughed. Now you also train Sikhs to become psychiatrists, that should help matters even more. Look at the American experience in the matter, veterans
    are being tortured in psychiatric facilities in the USA while the educated talk. They talk and talk and talk, much more talk than in this little book you are reading now. Since 1988 I started talking about being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists, it is 32
    years of talking and nobody cares, psychiatric torture is not an issue, all people want to do is turn trees into blinkin’ fertility tree idols and sing jingle Bells, and laugh. When people embrace pagan fertility rites then God allows their nations to
    be ruled by members of alternative fertility cults. Canadians are compassionless to me and to other victims of psychiatric horror, they deserve the loss of their nation to Islam.

The election for Saskatoon city council in 2020 should prove to be an exciting event, my hope is that residents will get out and vote as decisions made by City Council have always had great impact upon the citizens of the city. Whether you are a
    compassionless Mary, monkey, sun, tree or penis whoreshipper, as mayor of Saskatoon I vow to allow your pagan practices to continue unabated but I will not be using the public purse to pay for them, nor will I allow the practices to take place on city-
    owned properties, neither on nor in city-owned equipment. Anyway, if I were mayor of the city of Saskatoon, that’s what I’d do.

Restoring The American Republic, excerpts:

“We are all losing control of our possessions with each passing day as the dollar continues to be devalued through inflation. When the American economy collapses millions of us will lose everything despite our best efforts to retain it. Those whose
    highest priority was to the preservation of their possessions instead of liberty will find they have lost both in a day… there are times when we must let go of unessential possessions in order to preserve our lives.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the
    American Republic, September 29th 2013

“America was created through an armed revolt against tyranny and to remain free we must be willing to do it again. Arm yourselves, read the Constitution, and stop complying with any action of government that contravenes it. The sole legitimate purpose
    of American government is to secure our rights, anything they do other than that is usurpation and a violation of their oath and must be stopped at all costs if we’re to regain our lost liberty.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic,
    January 25th 2014

“When a superior officer issues a command to wage war against the natural rights of the American people, that officer identifies himself as the domestic enemy you swore to defend against. The Constitution for the United States of America grants only
    those powers necessary to secure our rights, which is their lawful duty… Every officer, civilian and military, has taken an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, not the demands or orders of the chain of
    command in defiance of the Constitution. When the chain of command defies the oath it becomes the duty of the soldier to defy the chain of command…” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, February 20 2014

“I believe that all of those forces within our country are there to distract us and prevent us from removing the prime threat, which is globalist control of our governments. In our effort to restore the American Republic, our first priority must be
    regaining command and control; routing out the globalist infiltrators and their infrastructure from our land. Once we have accomplished that task and restored American command over our governments, then we can turn our undivided attention to the Mexican
    invasion and Islam, as well as any other force seeking our destruction.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, March 31 2014

“The plan of action I have proposed removes all oath breakers, starting at the local level, in order to restore our rights and liberty; returning government to the limitations the Constitution imposed on them… This plan doesn’t plead with them to
    stop their usurpation, nor does it seek to impeach them through the corrupt system they’ve establish that protects them; it simply calls for their removal and replacement with people who understand what the oath is and will perform their duties
    consistent with it. –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, April 22 2014

“When they are allowed to cross our borders in violation of our laws infected with deadly diseases, forced into crowded facilities that enable the contagions to further spread in their numbers, and then bused and flown to cities and towns across the
    republic, those people are weapons being used against us… America is no longer sheltered from battlefields abroad, the enemy is within and the battlefield is America. –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, August 10 2014

“I am trying to deliver a message here to the people of America… a message regarding freedom and the people who have been working hard, for centuries, to destroy it and enslave us. It is still possible to throw them off, Americans still possess the
    means to oppose them, but does American still have the will? Unless we’re willing to stand up, stop being so damn nice, and remove the corruption from our governments we will not only fail to regain what was lost but lose what remains of our freedom.
    We must remove the globalist money powers from our republic, starting at the local level; are there enough Americans with the integrity and fortitude to do so?” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, October 30 2014

“There are many people with the attitude of surrender, thinking their deaths will put them at the marriage supper of the Lamb. They seem to forget the people they’re allowing to be brutally murdered and raped by their inaction and submission to evil
    in my opinion the followers of Jesus should be fighting evil, not succumbing to it. The oligarchy that runs our corporate government today has left us with no choice but to fight or die; they have imported drug cartels, Central American gangs, and
    Moslems by the hundreds of thousands into our communities, subsidized them with our tax dollars, and allow them uncontrolled access through our borders… From the lessons of the past it is clear that Islam must be opposed with ferocious brutality or
    they will conquer you with force and guile.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, April 29 2015

“Now I understand why the Militia of Northern Texas and other units are NOT opposing an invasion of the republic, they’re obeying the orders of the people facilitating the invasion! Americans have become so brainwashed and conditioned to be “law
    abiding” they don’t even think about the laws they’re being told to obey and the principles behind them. Like drones that have no ethics or morality, they blindly do as they’re told and obey orders… The organized Militias that are exercising
    inaction today are not cowards and traitors as I originally thought, but loyal officers of the oligarchy who are in position, like Islam, to put down our efforts to destroy the oligarchy and restore the American Republic.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the
    American Republic, June 30 2015

“Stand out from the crowd and demand the truth, especially when the truth challenges you to think.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, September 28 2015

“I mean no disrespect to honorable veterans and members of the Armed Forces of the United States but I have no respect for oath-breakers… nor does the God I worship. The Constitution is under the most intense attack in the history of the republic and
    every damn one of you is sworn to defend it. Your oath is to the Constitution, not the President, Congress, the Court or any subdivision thereof… If you don’t agree with that, you shouldn’t have taken the oath.” -Thomas Mick, Restoring the
    American Republic, November 8 2015

“Remember, our states are nation states. The United States of America is a constitutional republic, composed of nations that agreed to delegate certain enumerated powers to a limited central government; an agreement entered into by the member States
    and abrogated over 154 years ago. Today, we have no lawful Constitution and our governments are corporations imposing policies through statutes, corporate rules, and regulations; not bound by a Constitution or the will of the People. Even if Donald Trump
    wins the appointment to the White House, he will only be the CEO of the United States of America, Inc.; not the President of the United States of America.” -Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, March 20 2016

“Unknown to most Americans, we’re under attack every day by the corporations posing as our governments today. Every time you’re told to ask permission to exercise what is a natural right and you obey, you’re converting that right into a privilege
    and enslaving yourself to usurpers. When you apply for a permit to improve your own property, you’re handing over your property rights to bureaucrats and showing that you truly do not own it. In America, free men hold their property in allodial and are
    literally kings on that land. Most people today are tenants on the land they spend a fortune on; paying rent to the true owners in the form of property tax. When you apply for a permit to own or carry a firearm, you’re asking permission from your
    master. Free men do not ask permission to be armed, slaves do. Free men would shoot the servant that attempted to disarm him, because allowing the usurpation is not only stripping you of your right to defend yourself from bodily harm, but also the
    ability to defend everything you possess. When you ask permission to travel by obtaining a license to drive, you’re allowing others to regulate that travel and restrict your ability to do so. The ability to travel from place to place is a Natural Right,
    not subject to the edicts of government.” -Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, August 24 2016

“If you wish to be free you MUST be willing to fight and die for it; cowards who shirk from that duty will never be free.” -Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, October 15 2016

April 12 2020 10:26 pm 37,372 words end document

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)