• Congratulations to Mr.Golam Faruk Ovi , MP

From jahangirrihan224@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 5 06:58:59 2019
    ami tomar sathe asi....ovi...
    jodi uzirpurbasi aksathr thake tahole kao tomar kono khoti korte parbe na.....please come to us....we are egarly wait for uuuuuuu

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jahangirrihan224@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Kamruz on Tue Feb 5 09:29:01 2019
    On Thursday, August 8, 1996 at 1:00:00 PM UTC+6, Kamruz wrote:
    Mr. Golam Faruk Ovi : Please accept my feliciatations on your becoming a member of our Jatiya Sangsad . I am really happy that you could beat Mr. Rashed Khan Menon by a wide margin . I hope you will oneday become prime minister of our country . I do not agree with those people who brand you as a former terrorist . What did you do ? Can anybody produce any papers to prove that you did anything wrong in your whole life ? Some people are so stupid as to link you with the murder of Dr. Milon . You had the magnaminity to ask your
    associates to place floral wreaths at the site of the proposed memorial dedicated to Dr. Milon . People of Barisal love you . So, do I . Because I know whoever wins a election is a national hero .

hmmm....you are right...vai.....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From khanr9327@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Kamruz on Sat Feb 16 15:29:31 2019
    On Thursday, August 8, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Kamruz wrote:
    Mr. Golam Faruk Ovi : Please accept my feliciatations on your becoming a member of our Jatiya Sangsad . I am really happy that you could beat Mr. Rashed Khan Menon by a wide margin . I hope you will oneday become prime minister of our country . I do not agree with those people who brand you as a former terrorist . What did you do ? Can anybody produce any papers to prove that you did anything wrong in your whole life ? Some people are so stupid as to link you with the murder of Dr. Milon . You had the magnaminity to ask your
    associates to place floral wreaths at the site of the proposed memorial dedicated to Dr. Milon . People of Barisal love you . So, do I . Because I know whoever wins a election is a national hero .

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Shakil Ahmed@21:1/5 to khan...@gmail.com on Sun Oct 30 02:35:12 2022
    On Sunday, 17 February 2019 at 05:29:32 UTC+6, khan...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Thursday, August 8, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Kamruz wrote:
    Mr. Golam Faruk Ovi : Please accept my feliciatations on your becoming a member of our Jatiya Sangsad . I am really happy that you could beat Mr. Rashed Khan Menon by a wide margin . I hope you will oneday become prime minister of our country . I do not agree with those people who brand you as a
    former terrorist . What did you do ? Can anybody produce any papers to prove
    that you did anything wrong in your whole life ? Some people are so stupid as
    to link you with the murder of Dr. Milon . You had the magnaminity to ask your

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05