• Gypsies are not Indians!

From Satya Prasad Popuri@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 4 13:30:25 2020
    Gypsies are not Indians!

Jews, Zen, Vudu, Hindus, and LGBTQ ancestories are not Indians. The Indian subcontinent is the land of the Desis. No bullshit Satanic Dharma will change that. Jews, Zen, Vudu, Hindus, and LGBTQ are really Gypsys. They make up roughly 10% of the
    population in the Indian subcontinent. While I admit, the Gypsys are really good educators, they are also serious frauds when they tresspass into other industries such as religion, astrology, politics, military, farming, and whichever else have you.
    That is the danger of patronizing the Gypsys from ages hence. The Gypsy wanton disregard and disrespect toward human life is well versed in whichever history of man and mammen. That is the issue we contend with in our world of kill or be killed and
    survival of the fittest.

One has to ask themselves is it worth it to be lackys and followers of the Jewish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ ways of life such as that of the Satanic Dharma? Is it really worth it to suicide with practices such as vegetarianism, yoga, meditation,
    martial arts, idolatry, casteism, sports, chess, arguementation, and multi-level marketing? Is it really worth it to sacrfice with patronage toward rap, jive, drugs, psychotropics, and gangs? I am here to tell you all that no ways of suicide and
    sacrifice engendered through the practices of the Satanic Dharma are helpful toward survival in this earth planet and beyond. They are that self destructive. So be aware of the things you do when it concerns love and enlightenment.

I must say, it has been a real blessing of mine to be able to say the Shahada to enter the gateless gate of the Abrahamic traditions. The Shahada I discovered is as follows:

Ashaadu ila ila-ha ila-allah wa; ashaadu anna mohammadan rasulu Allah.
    (There is only one God; and Prophet Mohammad is the last and final one of Him.)

Such an utterance of a most wonderful testimony is the very thing that can liberate one from the horrors of Oriental Transcendentalism. Yet, one needs a Guru to be able to deal with the ignorance which is not bliss. Jesus Christ is that one Guru who
    can effectively not only enlighten us but show us the truth, the way, and the life. There is no other. There is a seperation between God and man and Jesus Christ is that one being who can bring us the blessings of the Almighty God. As well, the Shema
    prayer of the Yahudi, who colloquialy are mistakenly known as Jews, is very helpful to have a sense of pragmaticism or bottom line as they say in business. We have to be real about our survival and yet be spiritual as well. We have to not only call
    upon the sword of Islam but the love and enlightenment of Jesus Christ as well as the sovereignty and hegemony of Yahudism to be able to succeed in a world of kill or be killed. That is the thing.

Man needs a proper meditation of the heart. Focusing on the heart muscle and reciting some meaningless mantra is not the way. Zen like meditations just dumb the mind by having us focusing on meaningless and useless things. To overcome such apathy and
    clumsiness we really need to call upon a higher power. Jesus Christ is that of a higher power. The power of prayer to Jesus Christ to liberate one from the apathy and clumsiness of the Satanic Dharma is really wonderful. It is not without it's issues
    but we can rest assured that someday we will be able to someway somehow overcome the forces of Satan and his Satanic Dharma. Prayer works and prayer to Jesus Christ works the best.

Please find below some nice prayers I do on a daily basis to help me deal with the negativity which so vexes us throughout the space/time continuum. God bless and God speed for Jesus Christ is God. Always a pleasure. Peace and prosperity to all you
    sentient beings in the name of Jesus Christ. Allahu Akhbar!

0)Shema prayer in Hebrew:
    Shema Israel adonia elohanu adonai ehad; baruch shem kavod malchuto layolem vaed.
    (Hear oh Israel, Hashem is our God, Hashem is one; blessed be the name of His kingdom forever and ever.)
    In the name of Jesus Christ who is most Gracious and Merciful.
    Amen.

1)Senor prayer or Lord's prayer in Latin:
    Pater noster, qui es in caelis,
    sanctificetur nomen tuum.
    Adveniat regnum tuum.
    Fiat voluntas tua,
    sicut in caelo, et in terra.
    Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
    et dimitte nobis debita nostra,
    sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
    Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
    sed libera nos a malo.
    Amen.

2)Salat prayer in Arabic(Al-fatiha):
    Bismi -llāhi r-Raḥmāni r-Raḥīmi
    al-ḥamdu lillāhi rabbi l-ʿālamīna
    ar-Raḥmāni r-Raḥīmi
    māliki yawmi d-dīni
    ʾiyyāka naʿbudu wa ʾiyyāka nastaʿīnu
    ʾihdinā ṣ-ṣirāṭa l-mustaqīma
    ṣirāṭ al-lazīna ʾanʿamta ʿalayhim ġayri l-maġḍūbi ʿalayhim wa-lā ḍ-ḍāllīn
    Amen.

3)Symbolum Apostolorum
    I am inclined to include some prayer in Greek but I have no clue what that is but I am praying about it. Could the language of the 4th Prophet be Greek? I have seen the Lord's prayer and Jesus prayer in Greek but I opted for them to be in Latin and
    Russian, respectively. For it was in a cultish book by Eknath Ishwaran that I discovered the Jesus prayer. And if you study enough of the cultish ways it leads one toward the Hinduism, whose history is apparently from the Russian steppe such as Inner
    Mongolia, Siberia, and Southern Russia; at least according to the Manu Smirti. They probably arrived from Hawaii, which is their base of operations from time immemorial. So, I hypothesize that doing a Jesus prayer in Russian is helpful. However, when
    it concerns the Lord's prayer it is easier for me to do it in Latin. The Greek one I posted previously is quite difficult to recite. Also, my rule of thumb is typically to submit to the higher power of those who have attacked me throughout my life.
    And I have yet to be attacked by the Greek people, possibly until the 4th Prophet arrives. Seems funny but there is some truth to it. Money may work for sometime to deal with antagonizing forces but we also need to submit to the higher power of those
    who have been successful in the conquer and conquest of humanity for the nature of the good is to overcome and defeat the bad. Indeed, eating beef like the Muslims is good; reading books like the Christians is good; making money like the Yahudi is good;
    being fashionable like the Russians is good; doing work like the English is good; even being honest like the Greeks is good; it goes on. Those are the very reasons why I even do these prayers. I am trying to be a part of it and the whole process of
    enlightenment that is true and not false or self destructive like the zen. Just a casual trip to the Indian subcontinent or even observation of pictures of the level of destitution and disability will prove for the need to have Jesus Christ in one's
    life. Also, submitting to the ways of the Oriental Transcendentalism will never really help you or me. Submitting to the ways of the Oriental Transcendentalists just does not work. We cannot do it their way. The Oriental Transcendentalists may have
    intersting clues but their ways of enlightenment are seriously suicidal. Just don't do it. Anyway, just an FYI. At one time in my process of enlightenment I discovered a prayer in Greek that starts with the letter 'S', like the other prayers I do.
    However, does it really work? However, saying the Symbolum Apostolorum somehow got me in conflict with some Black, White, and Hispanic people. Who wants that really? I just want to synergy or mutually succeed. The Gypsys on the other hand like the
    Jewish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ diasporas, I seriously want to defeat. Anyway, the Symbolum Apostolorum is as follows:

Pistévo eis theòn patéra,
    pantokrátora, poiitín ouranoú kaí gís.
    Kaí (eis) Iisoún Christòn,
    yión aftoú tòn monogení, tòn kýrion imón,
    tòn syllifthénta ek pnévmatos agíou,
    gennithénta ek Marías tís parthénou,
    pathónta epí Pontíou Pilátou,
    stavrothénta, thanónta, kaí tafénta,
    katelthónta eis tá katótata,
    tí tríti iméra anastánta apò tón nekrón,
    anelthónta eis toús ouranoús,
    kathezómenon en dexiá theoú patrós pantodynámou,
    ekeíthen erchómenon krínai zóntas kaí nekroús.
    Pistévo eis tò pnevma tò ágion,
    agían katholikín ekklisían, agíon koinonían,
    áfesin amartión, sarkós anástasin, zoín aiónion.
    Amen.

4)Sinner’s prayer or Jesus prayer in Russian:
    Dospodi Hesous Christea, sinea boziya, pomiluea menea gresnaog
    (Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.)
    Amen.

5)Shahada:
    Ashaadu ila ila-ha ila-allah wa; ashaadu anna mohammadan rasulu Allah.
    (There is only one God; and Prophet Mohammad is the last and final one of Him.) In the name of Jesus Christ who is most Gracious and Merciful.
    Amen.

6)Serenity prayer in English:
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
    The courage to change the things I can;
    And the wisdom to know the difference.
    Amen.

7)Shema prayer in Hebrew to finish it off:
    Shema Israel adonai elohanu adonai ehad; baruch shem kavod malchuto layolem vaed.
    (Hear oh Israel, Hashem is our God, Hashem is one; blessed be the name of His kingdom forever and ever.)
    Amen.

Typically, I do the prayers for about a multiple of 3 times each before saying "In the name of Jesus Christ who is most Gracious and Merciful; Amen." Here where I live, the level of perversion, vulgarity, violence, lunacy, and tyranny is grand. To be
    able to deprogram from it and not take part in such ways of self destruction engendered by the practices of Oriental Transcendentalism one has to be able to talk in a low aduble voice to Jesus Christ someway somehow. We need help each and every moment
    of our lives. So don't give up. The ignorance is not bliss for I find that the evil ones strike when we least expect it or turn a blind eye. So, good luck in your endeavor to succeed and survive with serious intelligent design. All the best.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)