• Hawaii maybe the land of the Hindus

From Prayer Works@21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 1 13:17:15 2020
    Hawaii maybe the land of the Hindus

With the rise of the Satanic witch Tusli Gabbard we see the prominence of Hawaii becoming more and more real in our lives. In a way, Hawaii mabe the land of the Hindus from time immemorial. I remember at one time in my life when I was a devotee of the
    Zen master Suma Ching Hai a politician from Hawaii gave American citizenship status to the cult leader Suma Ching Hai of Taiwan. She was actually responsible for the Clinton fundraising scandal and even Bill Cliton was a disciple of her for some time,
    if not still is. The whole culture of Oriental Transcendentalism is what makes this world into a living hell filled with all sorts of torture and torment. From slavery to servitude we notice a world hell bent on the suicide rituals and human sacrifices
    of the evil empire of the JUBU. The evil empire of the JUBU spans the globe and is more international than anything under the sun. There is not a thought or diet that is not influenced by the Satanic ways of the republics of Taiwan, Israel, Sicily,
    Haiti, and Hawaii. That is the danger posed by the ways of the Satanic Dharma. Terrorism and Transcendentalisma are the mainstain of the Gypsys comprising of the Jewish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ diasporas.

The culture of vegetarianism, yoga, meditation, martial arts, idolatry, casteism, sports, chess, arguementation, and multi-level marketing are seriously suicidal for many who are hostaged by the Oriental Transcendentalism of the republics of Taiwan,
    Israel, Sicily, Haiti, and Hawaii. So many through mass media and even economic scenarios articulated by the cabal of the Jewish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ diasporas are herded and conditioned toward such zero sum games. It is that of a pandemic
    holocaust orchestrated by the Gypsys in quest of their supremacy over the forces of the nature of the good to overcome and defeat the bad. It is like that in world of limits microsofted through such instruments of destruction as the Windows Operating
    System. Bill Gates maybe a cult member of one of the tribes of jewish, zen, vudu, hindu, and lgbtq diasporas. The Oriental Transcendentalism is like the entertainment and allurement of the masses looking for love and enlightenement in the wrong way.
    The Oriental Transcendentalists are that crafty in their promotion of the Dying Arts.

The culture of rap, jive, drugs, psychotropics, and gangs are another form of bilk and swindel by the Oriental Transcendentalists of Taiwan, Israel, Sicily, Haiti, and Hawaii looking to promote human sacrifices among people such as the Congoid natives of
    Africa. It has gotten so bad that they are refering to the urban warfare by the Oriental Transcendentalists as a genocide. That too the Congoid Africans do not even know of their heritage as being Congoid or being of such ethnic groups as Berber, Bantu,
    Pgmy, and Mandee. All they can say about themselves is nigger to each other. Their world is so dark and dreary it is not even funny. Once you have a inclination of peace they will assualt or pop off as they say. That is the danger of the Gypsy
    Terrorism that exists across this earth planet in the name of their supremacy and mass ruin of humanity. That is the danger of the ignorance which is not bliss.

So who then are the Negroid people or even to say Negroid, if the African people are Congoid? Well, it seems the select families of the twice born Jewish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ diasporas and thier ancestories are Negroid. Typically, they tend to
    be mixed race. The twice born Hindus for example are a mix of Caucasiod, Negroid, and Australoid race mixing. It is like that in world of perversion, vulgarity, lunacy, tyranny, and violence. That is the issue. So many are encouraged to hate one
    another so that some Gypsy mixed race half breed as the Jewish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ genetic defects are produced. That is the issue.

While the Gypsys seem to be good educators, I venture to say others do it better. I find simple prayer to Jesus Christ and study of the Holy Bible offers more motivation and memory toward basic reading, writing, and arithmetic to name a few than any
    level of education with a Gypsy teacher of the Jewish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ diasporas. Education is fundamentally about memory and will power. Memory is done through such techniques as repitition, the use of mneumonics, visualization, aliasing,
    and photographic memory. Such practices only come about through daily prayer to Jesus Christ for Jesus Christ is the only one who can educate the world more than a Gypsy teacher of the Jewish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ diasporas.

In a way, it can be said that it takes a Jesus Christ to raise a child. Life with Jesus Christ as the family Guru is good. I can definitely vouch for myself who after so many years of post modern lostness or existential doubt am able to find a reason
    to live. I tell ya, loosing my mom and dad to health issues was like the blow of my life. It was tough to find my sense of purpose and meaning in life. That too to really be able to pray on a daily basis and find the love and enlightenment I am
    looking for was a real challenge. I still struggle to deal with the issue of financial limits. Somehow with this Guru Jesus Christ I am able to deal with it better than with the Khudajis of the Orient. Nothing worse than going to the Himalayas to find
    enlightenment in the wrong way.

Additionally, will power can be established through a sense of self. Using words we discover in our travels through life based on documentary, actual, theoretical evidence we can be able to know ourselves and others better. This technique is well
    written about in the book by Ayn Rand called "The Fountainhead". They say it all starts from the mind and simply saying the "I am" in some reference to oneself, as in "Racially, I am a Caucasian", can help anyone be able to just do reading, writing, and
    arithmetic. Understanding what I am doing on the other hand is another postulate. The following is a list of postulates I have established for myself through the enlightenment and education of Jesus Christ.

1.Ethnically, I am a Desino.
    2.Politically, I am a Britisherepublican. ->
    3.Linguistically, I am an Aryanicommunist. ->
    4.Spiritually, I am a Pakistanative. ->
    5.Financially, I am an Amerindianish. ->
    6.Culturally, I am a Guyanese ->
    7.Professionally, I am a Hindustani.
    8.Emotionally, I am an Australian?
    (How to use this keyword is a real mystery. It was mentioned to me by a Korean former pal I once knew. He claimed to me he was an alien. I was like, you look the way you do because of the heavy winds in the Orient. He thought I was a real stupid.
    However, I do notice the Orientals are quite functional and sexual. With money they can be really naughty. Is the word alien a word for sexuality or is it for functionality. I did see in PBS that Chinese emphasize work and what about the Japan work
    ethic that was so popular during the 80s. What about that Oriental honor and model minority myth. I found when it concerns work, honor, and model anything they are real frauds. Yet, I am impressed by some such as the Koreans and those from Hong Kong
    who seem to be able to not only look good but also behave good. That is the thing. Now I see it. Their behavior is good. They seem to be tending toward the good behavior. They seem like good people when they really are not. Rarely, do I see them do
    niggardly things as the Africans, but when you get to know them they are serious suiciders of the Oriental Transcendentalism. They are, I must say, quite polite and sensitive. Yet, they are a disturbing lot to mix with as they tend to be to much of the
    Jewish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ fetishes. In a way, I need help with my sensitivity as I am too paranoid about those types and others with the eyes and the hair, for obvious reasons, and those Gypsys with thier assaultive ways.)

9.Dietarilly, I am an Incognegro.
    10.Aesthetically, I am a Russian.
    11.Sexually, I am a Latino.
    12.Racially, I am a Caucasian.
    13.Militarilly, I am a Francophoned.
    14.Intelectually, I am a Dravidianese.
    15.Ancestorally, I am a Habibabu.
    16.Criminally, I am an American.
    17.Functionally, I am a Spanishispanic-> ? (still working on this; have no clue what to say to be functional in this damn city; still bumping into things and myslef; hand eye coordination has been compromised)
    18.Artistically, I am a Greek.
    19.Scholarlly, I am a Synhalese.
    20.Physically, I am an Africanazi.
    21.Instinctivelly, I am a Congoidic.
    22.Pragmatically, I am a Teluguish.
    23.Competitivelly, I am a Swami?
    24.Ontologically, I am an Arabian.
    25.Avocationally, I am a Chininduren?
    26.Martially, I am a Germangr.

The above is some adhoc list of keywords I have discovered in my travels. I am still working on aliasing them properly. Definitely, some words work. The list is based on evidence I have seen to be true documentarily, actually, and theoretically. One
    thing I have to say is the the use of words such as Indian, Asian, and Negro for myself has been helpful. Nowadays I say that financially, I am an Amerindian; racially, I am a Caucasian; dietarily, I am an Incognegro. Words have power and using such
    words for yourself by saying them through the power of speech can help one to avoid vicious issues in life.

For example, the keyword Indian was helpful to me at one time. I was able to to do whatever I wanted without serious penalization. Yet, when I went through the American naturalization process I let go of the Indian indentity for myself and would refer
    to myself as an American in and of itself. After traveling to the shitwhole as the Indian subcontinent and meeting my deranged relatives I was convinced being Indian was not right for me. Not identifying with being Indian in someway shape or form lead
    me into a life of institutionalization, homelessness, and incarceration. To start it all off I almost got deported when I was attacked by criminals who were possibly anti-American. Nowadays, I call myself Amerindian and try to deal with my issues that
    way. I guess being Indian in someway works but I do not like it. Especially, when the Indian people identify and get chubby with the historic enemies of my Desi people such as those of the Jewish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ diasporas. That is the
    thing. I was never impressed by Indian people. Form the look; to the affect; to the behavior they are like the niggers of the east. I guess it is due to being followers of the Negroid people as in the Jews, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ diasporas. That
    is the issue. But for the sake of avoiding institutionalization I am calling myself to be financially an Amerindian.

Also, this new discovery of the keyword Incognegro seems to be helpful as far as diet. It is quite a fascinating thing to discover. I was always impressed by the stereotypical Negros of Africa although they are really Congoid and not Negroid. Their
    dietary habits are second to none. I find when it comes to diet they are the most liberal. I was also impressed by their propensity to keep in touch with their own relatives and loved ones amidst all the odds such as jail, institution, and death. That
    is what impressed me the most about the sterotypical Negro people who are actually Congoid and not Negroid. The real Negroids are the twice born Jews, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ diasporas of the Gypsy people. Also, I am forever grateful to an African
    American man who initiated me into Islam through the Shahada. The Shahada I discovered is the following:

Ashaadu ila ila-ha ila-allah wa; ashaadu anna mohammadan rasulu Allah.
    (There is only one God; and Prophet Mohammad is the last and final one of Him.)

Anyway, this process of enlightenment viz prayer to Jesus Christ and the study of the Holy Bible is a process of discovery. A discovery of serious clues that can help us survive successfully. It is all that. God bless and God speed for Jesus Christ is
    Guru. Always a pleasure. Peace and prosperity to you all in the name of Jesus Christ. Allahu Akhbar!

P.S.
    The following is a list of prayers I do on a daily basis. They really help me to deal with the demons that haunt me. I do them for a multiple of 3 times before ending with "In the name of Jesus Christ who is most gracious and merciful. Amen." Prayer
    works and prayer to Jesus Christ works the best. The power of prayer to liberate one from the possession by the Satanic Dharma is more grander than you can possibly dream. Thank you Jesus Christ for all that you have done for me. Please do not give up
    in your endeavor to find success and victory over the forces of looserism; such as vegetarianism, yoga, meditation, martial arts, idolatry, casteism, sports, chess, arguementation, and multi-level marketing. Those ways of Oriental Transcendentalism are
    seriously suicidal. So be aware.

0)Shema prayer in Hebrew:
    Shema Israel adonia elohanu adonai ehad; baruch shem kavod malchuto layolem vaed.
    (Hear oh Israel, Hashem is our God, Hashem is one; blessed be the name of His kingdom forever and ever.)
    In the name of Jesus Christ who is most Gracious and Merciful.
    Amen.

1)Senor prayer or Lord's prayer in Latin:
    Pater noster, qui es in caelis,
    sanctificetur nomen tuum.
    Adveniat regnum tuum.
    Fiat voluntas tua,
    sicut in caelo, et in terra.
    Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
    et dimitte nobis debita nostra,
    sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
    Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
    sed libera nos a malo.
    Amen.

2)Salat prayer in Arabic(Al-fatiha):
    Bismi -llāhi r-Raḥmāni r-Raḥīmi
    al-ḥamdu lillāhi rabbi l-ʿālamīna
    ar-Raḥmāni r-Raḥīmi
    māliki yawmi d-dīni
    ʾiyyāka naʿbudu wa ʾiyyāka nastaʿīnu
    ʾihdinā ṣ-ṣirāṭa l-mustaqīma
    ṣirāṭ al-lazīna ʾanʿamta ʿalayhim ġayri l-maġḍūbi ʿalayhim wa-lā ḍ-ḍāllīn
    Amen.

3)Symbolum Apostolorum
    I am inclined to include some prayer in Greek but I have no clue what that is but I am praying about it. Could the language of the 4th Prophet be Greek? I have seen the Lord's prayer and Jesus prayer in Greek but I opted for them to be in Latin and
    Russian, respectively. For it was in a cultish book by Eknath Ishwaran that I discovered the Jesus prayer. And if you study enough of the cultish ways it leads one toward the Hinduism, whose history is apparently from the Russian steppe such as Inner
    Mongolia, Siberia, and Southern Russia; at least according to the Manu Smirti. They probably arrived from Hawaii, which is their base of operations from time immemorial. So, I hypothesize that doing a Jesus prayer in Russian is helpful. However, when
    it concerns the Lord's prayer it is easier for me to do it in Latin. The Greek one I posted previously is quite difficult to recite. Also, my rule of thumb is typically to submit to the higher power of those who have attacked me throughout my life.
    And I have yet to be attacked by the Greek people, possibly until the 4th Prophet arrives. Seems funny but there is some truth to it. Money may work for sometime to deal with antagonizing forces but we also need to submit to the higher power of those
    who have been successful in the conquer and conquest of humanity for the nature of the good is to overcome and defeat the bad. Indeed, eating beef like the Muslims is good; reading books like the Christians is good; making money like the Yahudi is good;
    being fashionable like the Russians is good; doing work like the English is good; even being honest like the Greeks is good; it goes on. Those are the very reasons why I even do these prayers. I am trying to be a part of it and the whole process of
    enlightenment that is true and not false or self destructive like the zen. Just a casual trip to the Indian subcontinent or even observation of pictures of the level of destitution and disability will prove for the need to have Jesus Christ in one's
    life. Also, submitting to the ways of the Oriental Transcendentalism will never really help you or me. Submitting to the ways of the Oriental Transcendentalists just does not work. We cannot do it their way. The Oriental Transcendentalists may have
    intersting clues but their ways of enlightenment are seriously suicidal. Just don't do it. Anyway, just an FYI. At one time in my process of enlightenment I discovered a prayer in Greek that starts with the letter 'S', like the other prayers I do.
    However, does it really work? However, saying the Symbolum Apostolorum somehow got me in conflict with some Black, White, and Hispanic people. Who wants that really? I just want to synergy or mutually succeed. The Gypsys on the other hand like the
    Jewish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ diasporas, I seriously want to defeat. Anyway, the Symbolum Apostolorum is as follows:

Pistévo eis theòn patéra,
    pantokrátora, poiitín ouranoú kaí gís.
    Kaí (eis) Iisoún Christòn,
    yión aftoú tòn monogení, tòn kýrion imón,
    tòn syllifthénta ek pnévmatos agíou,
    gennithénta ek Marías tís parthénou,
    pathónta epí Pontíou Pilátou,
    stavrothénta, thanónta, kaí tafénta,
    katelthónta eis tá katótata,
    tí tríti iméra anastánta apò tón nekrón,
    anelthónta eis toús ouranoús,
    kathezómenon en dexiá theoú patrós pantodynámou,
    ekeíthen erchómenon krínai zóntas kaí nekroús.
    Pistévo eis tò pnevma tò ágion,
    agían katholikín ekklisían, agíon koinonían,
    áfesin amartión, sarkós anástasin, zoín aiónion.
    Amen.

4)Sinner’s prayer or Jesus prayer in Russian:
    Dospodi Hesous Christea, sinea boziya, pomiluea menea gresnaog
    (Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.)
    Amen.

5)Shahada:
    Ashaadu ila ila-ha ila-allah wa; ashaadu anna mohammadan rasulu Allah.
    (There is only one God; and Prophet Mohammad is the last and final one of Him.) In the name of Jesus Christ who is most Gracious and Merciful.
    Amen.

6)Serenity prayer in English:
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
    The courage to change the things I can;
    And the wisdom to know the difference.
    Amen.

7)Shema prayer in Hebrew to finish it off:
    Shema Israel adonai elohanu adonai ehad; baruch shem kavod malchuto layolem vaed.
    (Hear oh Israel, Hashem is our God, Hashem is one; blessed be the name of His kingdom forever and ever.)
    Amen.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)