• Wireless electricity generator

From Prayer Works@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 25 13:38:50 2020
    Wireless electricity generator

Ingredients:
    1-Plasma ball
    2-Audio speakers
    3-Telsa coil

This is just a hypothesis of a potential means of electricity production across this earth planet. As we know, green house gasses are a major concern for many societies and governments out there. It is possible for green house gases or chlorophoro
    carbons to be used to generate electricity. This is done in the following way.

There is a novelty item out there called a plasma ball. It can be possibly re-engineered to generate electricity. Notice how the electricity goes into the plasma ball activating the tesla coil and then sending out the electricity through the plasma or
    ionized gas to the outer edges of the ball. The reverse can be accomplished through the use of audio frequencies researched and developed to allow for the movement of the plasma and thereby engendering the e=mcsqaured principle to take effect.

The green house gases or chlorophoro carbons can be collected into the bottom chamber of the ball; then the green house gases can be converted into plasma or ionized gas and then sent into the orb of the plasma ball. If the there are audio frequencies
    around the orb, they can move the particles of ionized gas of plasma; since the physics of audio bombarding a containment is to move the particles in that containment. The mass of the plasma and the momentum of the plasma can incur energy through the
    famous equation of e=mcsqaured. As the energy is being created by the mass and momentum of the plasma the tesla coil in the middle of the plasma ball can be re-engineered to collect the ions that form the electricity and then send it through the wire or
    electric grid.

This is a viable means of electricity generation in places like Canada and Iceland and Greenland and other places where there is either heavy pollution or very little sunlight. Even places like rural farms and mountainous communities can find this a
    useful tool. The list is endless even in places like cities which produce an exorbitant amount of cholorophoro carbons. So it goes on. The generator can even be miniaturized through Indian engineering efforts in India and elsewhere to be made into a
    battery for conventional battery operated tools such as computers, flashlights, automobiles, trains, planes, boats, and so on. If it can be thought of it can be done.

However, the e=mcsqaured formula was probably developed by someone else other than that stinken Jew Einstein who probably took credit for it in his quest for money, name, and fame. To this day I am skeptical at how much Jews can really do when it
    concerns technological developments. Indeed, Einstein's employment in the American patent office may have allowed him access to databases that allowed him to discover the e=mcsqaured formula from someone else's research and development, possibly an
    immigrant from some other part of the world, like India. Who that maybe is a mystery and probably killed off by the Jews, Zen, Hindu, Vudu, LGBTQ diasporas to cover up their plagiarism.

That is the danger of those people and their Transcendental ways of the Dying Arts. They are self destructive. The ways of vegetarianism, yoga, meditation, martial arts, idolatry, casteism, sports, chess, argumentation, multi-level marketing are
    seriously ruinous for all concerned. Those are the businesses of the Jews, Zen, Hindu, Vudu, and LGBGTQ hell bent on mass murder of humanity. They are that dangerous.

For me to even theorize a possible electricity generator, I could not have done it without the auspices of the living Guru Jesus Christ. It is truly a testament to his intelligent design. Man needs a guru and Jesus Christ is the best one out there.
    Those other Khudajis are a danger as their ways of vegetarianism, yoga, meditation, martial arts, idolatry, casteism, sports, chess, argumentation, and multi-level marketing lead one toward a zero sum game. Suicide, sacrifice, subjugation, sedition,
    serendipity, segregation are just a few of the things that result from such patronage of the Jewish, Zen, Hindu, Vudu, and LGBTQ ways of life.

The mantras of the evil empire of the JUBU Transcendentalists are the following:

Jews:
    Robbono Shel Olam

Zen:
    Thadyata gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā

Vudu:
    Yemaya ossesu
    Ossesu yemaa
    Yemaya olodo
    Olodo yemaya

Hindu:
    Om bhur bu vasuvaha tat savitur veraneum bhur go devasiya dimahi diyoyo nah prachodayat thu

LGBTQ:
    Regie satanas
    Aveh satanas
    Hail Satan

Such mantras are meaningless by their own priests admission and regress the prefrontal cortex of the brain. In fact if you say these mantras or even meditate upon them they will lead toward suicide. They encourage on to give up on food, shelter,
    clothing, medicine as well as education, sex, monies, and faith to start with. They will also encourage you to give up on family, country, kith, and kin. They are that dangerous for all concerned.

Yet, such ways of life are heavily invested in by the Desis and Hispanics and others around the world. That is the issue. If you are going to invest in something it should result in something beneficial for all concerned. While I admit those books of
    the evil empire of the JUBU or Transcendentalists have interesting clues, we just cannot do it their way. Those ways are of the select families of the JUBU and cannot be trespassed upon. Even our own faith of the Abrahamic traditions admit to not
    mixing pagan with the holy. This is a truism I just cannot escape. So be aware like you would not believe or something. You just cannot do whichever you want. That is the thing. So watch out!

The following is a list of prayers which I recommend over the mantras that are harmful. The are as follows:

0)Shema prayer in Hebrew:
    Shema Israel adonia elohanu adonai ehad; baruch shem kavod malchuto layolem vaed.
    (Hear oh Israel, Hashem is our God, Hashem is one; blessed be the name of His kingdom forever and ever.)
    In the name of Jesus Christ who is most Gracious and Merciful.
    Amen.

1)Apostles creed in Latin:
    Credo in Deum Patrem omnipotentem, Creatorem caeli et terrae,
    et in Iesum Christum, Filium Eius unicum, Dominum nostrum,
    qui conceptus est de Spiritu Sancto, natus ex Maria Virgine,
    passus sub Pontio Pilato, crucifixus, mortuus, et sepultus,
    descendit ad inferos, tertia die resurrexit a mortuis,
    ascendit ad caelos, sedet ad dexteram Dei Patris omnipotentis,
    inde venturus est iudicare vivos et mortuos.
    Credo in Spiritum Sanctum,
    sanctam Ecclesiam catholicam, sanctorum communionem,
    remissionem peccatorum,
    carnis resurrectionem,
    vitam aeternam
    Amen.

2)Salat prayer in Arabic(Al-fatiha):
    Bismi -llāhi r-Raḥmāni r-Raḥīmi
    al-ḥamdu lillāhi rabbi l-ʿālamīna
    ar-Raḥmāni r-Raḥīmi
    māliki yawmi d-dīni
    ʾiyyāka naʿbudu wa ʾiyyāka nastaʿīnu
    ʾihdinā ṣ-ṣirāṭa l-mustaqīma
    ṣirāṭ al-lazīna ʾanʿamta ʿalayhim ġayri l-maġḍūbi ʿalayhim wa-lā ḍ-ḍāllīn
    Amen.

3)Lord's prayer in Greek:
    πάτερ ἡμῶν ὁ ἐν τοῖς οὐρανοῖς
    (pater hēmōn ho en tois ouranois)
    ἁγιασθήτω τὸ ὄνομά σου
    (hagiasthētō to onoma sou)
    ἐλθέτω ἡ βασιλεία σου
    (elthetō hē basileia sou)
    γενηθήτω τὸ θέλημά σου ὡς ἐν οὐρανῷ καὶ ἐπὶ γῆς
    (genēthētō to thelēma sou hōs en ouranō(i) kai epi gēs)
    τὸν ἄρτον ἡμῶν τὸν ἐπιούσιον δὸς ἡμῖν σήμερον
    (ton arton hēmōn ton epiousion dos hēmin sēmeron)
    καὶ ἄφες ἡμῖν τὰ ὀφειλήματα ἡμῶν ὡς καὶ ἡμεῖς ἀφήκαμεν τοῖς ὀφειλέταις ἡμῶν
    (kai aphes hēmin ta opheilēmata hēmōn hōs kai hēmeis aphēkamen tois opheiletais hēmōn)
    καὶ μὴ εἰσενέγκῃς ἡμᾶς εἰς πειρασμόν ἀλλὰ ῥῦσαι ἡμᾶς ἀπὸ τοῦ πονηροῦ (kai mē eisenegkēs hēmas eis peirasmon alla rhusai hēmas apo tou ponērou)
    Amen.

4)Jesus prayer in Russian:
    Dospodi Heseou Christea, sinea boziya, pomiluea menea gresnaog
    (Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.)
    Amen.

5)Shahada:
    Ashaadu ila ila-ha ila-allah wa; ashaadu anna mohammadan rasulu Allah.
    (There is only one God; and Prophet Mohammad is the last and final one of Him.) In the name of Jesus Christ who is most Gracious and Merciful.
    Amen.

6)Serenity prayer in English:
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
    The courage to change the things I can;
    And the wisdom to know the difference.
    Amen.

7)Shema prayer in Hebrew to finish it off:
    Shema Israel adonai elohanu adonai ehad; baruch shem kavod malchuto layolem vaed.
    (Hear oh Israel, Hashem is our God, Hashem is one; blessed be the name of His kingdom forever and ever.)
    Amen.

The above said prayers can be recited for a multiple of 3 times each and then ended with the phrase: "In the name of Jesus Christ who is most Gracious and Merciful; Amen." Prayer works and prayer to Jesus Christ works the best. It was always Jesus
    Christ who was reaching out to us from the very beginning. Jesus Christ was the one who spoke to Moses; appeared as Himself; reached out to Mohammad; and some day appear again as the 4th Prophet. Jesus Christ is the one true God of the entire Abrahamic
    traditions. Reading any of those scriptures indicates a consistent author and train of thought. Jesus Christ is that author.

So give it a try. It will take you somewhere better than the foothills of the Himalayas to commit suicide, like so many do with their false and fake forms of meditation. Nothing worse than taking a one way trip to the Himalayas to find enlightenment
    from a Zen master of Taiwan practicing the ways of vegetarianism, yoga, meditation, martial arts, idolatry, casteism, sports, chess, argumentation, and multi-level marketing.

Simply ask Jesus Christ anything and you shall receive. Ask Jesus Christ to enter your heart and guide you away from sin and death of the Dying Arts involving those of the Satanic Dharma. While I admit the Satanic Dharma with all it's bullshit pomp and
    pageantry has some interesting clues, we just cannot do it their way. The propriety of the Jews, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ select families is so fascist and intolerable toward foreigners that they will literally kill you when they get the chance. So
    be aware.

Know who you are through prayer to Jesus Christ before you proceed to mix with those of the Satanic Dharma. May the sword of Islam; the body of Christ; and the shield of David help you in your endeavor toward salvation and success, whether material or
    otherwise. I know it has for me. It is not hunky dory or anything but it is far better than the stupid tent I lived in while meditating in the mountainous retreat zones of the Satanic masters of the Orient.

Watch out for those of Taiwan, Israel, Sicily, Africa, and Haiti. They are more dangerous than you can possibly dream. Unfortunately, those niggers are the ones who are in control of this world as micromanagers, mismanagers, madcappers, microsofters,
    malaigners, mistreaters, and maddeners of Satan. They are the worst. We really need to focus our war efforts on them and reach out to others of the Indian subcontinent and elsewhere with Evangelicalism. There is no other way. Man needs a proper
    meditation of the heart.

There is something to be said about love and enlightenment. Love, according to my Pastor is nothing more than affection and concern. Love and lust are not the same. You know, throughout the day, week, month, year, and so on we tend to get moved toward
    a vicious feeling toward ourselves and our loved ones, which is no good. Daily prayer can help to deprogram from that. It just works. As the Khudajis have said, we need to invest in our self. Simply saying the above mentioned prayers and not the
    niggardly mantras can help anyone find the bliss they are looking for. Of course we need to pray to Jesus Christ in our own language and ask directly what we want in life but to do that we need also to be able to call upon the wisdom of the ages which
    has so eloquently devised a method to the madness of existence.

Anyway, this is just something I discovered in my travels of over 20 years of trails and tribulations trying one form of prayer to another. Mostly, I struggled and suffered to deprogram from the ignorance which is not bliss that ensues from the whole
    Zen meditations out there. The dangers of the Dying Arts cannot be underestimated. Their ways of finding enlightenment are totally false and satanic to say the least. Prayers are better than mantras.

In any case, try some prayers to help you overcome the evil influences of the Satanic Dharma and their end game of a state of hell which is not worth living. We only have one life in this world, people. Let's make the best of it. God bless and God
    speed for Jesus Christ is God. Always a pleasure. May you, in the name of Jesus Christ, be well, happy, prosperous, peaceful, healthy, and safe. Peace and prosperity to you all. I want you to win...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)