• Oriental trascendentalism and Jewish Terrorism

From Prayer Works@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 25 13:32:44 2020
    Oriental trascendentalism and Jewish Terrorism

Let it be said that Oriental Transcendentalism and Jewish Terrorism is a plague upon humanity that has unleashed one of the most devastating holocausts ever to grace this earth planet. The Oriental Transcendental suicidal ways of vegetarianism, yoga,
    meditation, martial arts, idolatry, casteism, sports, chess, arguementation, and multi-level marketing have ruined the masses of people all across Asia. The Jewish Terrorist ways of rap, jive, drugs, psychotropics, and gangs have unleased a genocide
    that is second to none. In a way the colored people of this world like the Congoid Africans and the Caucasoid Desis are the hardest hit. As a result, they are like the most niggardly of all people known to man.

Much of this is due to the level of patronage the Desis and Africans give to those of the Gypsy diasporas. The twice born Jews, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ diasporas which make up the Gypsys are the very reason why so many Desis and Africans are in a
    state of ruin. A Trinidadian African friend of mine said it best when he claimed we need to hate in life. Yet, we notice the Jews, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ diasporas of the Gypsys are not the ones who are hated. It is actually the Desis and
    Africans who hate each other and themselves in defense of their worship of Satan or to say Satanic Dharma; thus being hated by others.

I never could mix with those people of the Desi or African diasporas on like terms. They are some of the most grandeous loosers known to man. Nearly each and every one of them is an enemy of mine. Rare is it for me to find one that I can socialize
    with on a regular basis. Time and time again, my life improves when I am able to mix with others such as the Hispanics, Orientals, and so on. But mixing with the Africans and Desis is like the horror of my life. Their level of niggardliness in defense
    of wanton disregard and disrespect toward human life, especially their own, is like grander than you can possibly dream.

You know, the Africans and Desis talk of the evils of the Whiteman while kissing the ass of each and everything of their Gypsy enemies. That is how repulsive they are. The level of spin doctoring they will do to justify their fetish for suicide and
    sacrifice is grand. From their niggardly Sari to Dhoti and their shit culture of Jive and Rap the whole of the Desi and African diasporas are more dangerous than you can possibly dream.

In my generation quite a number of the niggardly Africans and Desis have married each other and have even gone on to marry their Jewish, Zen, Hindu, Vudu, and LGBTQ love instersts. That is how vile they really are. Guys like me who are not into those
    ways of the anti-Christs are heavily drugged through psychotropics, liquor, narcotics, tobacco, and vegetarianism. That is the Satanic existence of the Desis and Africans, to say the least, one has to deal with.

What made my life better was doing everything they are against. I eat the beef, the pork, and even have sex with Oriental women, and have hispanic friends. I struggly to do reading, writing, and arithmetic while those of the Desi and African diasporas
    are hell bent on my ruin in defense of their Satanic Dharma or whichever Khudaji of Satan. That is the danger of the Desis and Africans.

The Indian subcontinent and Africa have never been warred against. This has to change. For them to be civilized they really need to be victimized through the awesome detonating power of the final solution, whether it is the atomic bomb or x-ray laser
    and whichever else have you. As this war against the Terrorists picks up toward Iran, we really need to consider who is the real threat to this world. The level of spin doctoring and propoganda out there to justify the niggardliness of the Desis and
    Africans is like more than anything. It is that of a conspiracy by the Gypsys whom Hitler and many others tried to holocaust.

In a way the Desi is like the wicked witch of the east and the African is like thw gwailo witch of the west. Both are evil incarnate hell bent on the suicide and sacrifice of not only their own people but others in their path for the sake of Gypsy
    supremacy. It is like they have shit for brains. That is the danger of the Desis and Africans the world over. What is even worse is that those among the Desis and Africans who are otherwise have been killed off or are being experimented on through
    institutionalization.

A mass progrom must occur to effectively eliminate the Jew baiting, Zen worshipping, Hindu loving, Vudu sympathizing, and LGBTQ fetishing Desis and Africans the world over. By any means necessary they need to be killed off one way or the other. They
    have become too arrogant in their tresspass and tyranny in the name of their Satanism. They really need a good beating.

One thing I learned is that in order to deal with it all one needs a higher power as Jesus Christ. The beauty of the living God, Guru, Gnosis known as Jesus Christ is that He is the only one who can effectively help us defeat the forces of the Satanic
    Dharma. Nobody in their right mind wants a life filled with vegetarianism, yoga, meditation, martial arts, idolatry, casteism, sports, chess, arguementation, and multi-level marketing. Those type of Oriental Transcendentalist ways are seriously
    suicidal. Nobody wants a life filled with rap, jive, drugs, psychotropics, and gangs. Those type of Jewish Terrorist ways are seriously sacrificial.

The niggardly Desis and Africans really need to wake up and know who they are. You know, most Desis do not even know they are Caucasoid. Most Africans do not even know they are Congoid. If you do not know who you are, how can people respect you and
    even deal with you. If you constantly practice some form of apathy and sympathy vote tactics in defense of the Zen like don’t care attitude or to say even “forget about it”, which by the way is a highway sign as you leave Brooklyn, what is the use?
    The niggers of the African and Desis diasporas really need to choose Jesus Christ as their Guru rather than some Khudaji of Satan of the Satanic Dharma from the republics of Taiwan, Israel, Sicily, Haiti, and possibly Indonesia, Africa, Guam, Hawaii,
    or some other republic that encourages Hinduism. Could even the Borough of Brooklyn in New York City be the one to encourage Hinduism the world over? Definitely:

1)the republic of Taiwan is the empire of the Zen;
    2)the republic of Israel is th empire of the Jews;
    3)the republic of Siciliy is the empire of the LGBTQ;
    4)the republic of Haiti is the empire of the Vudu;
    5the republic of “?” is what empire of the Hindu?

Let us pray about it:

Oh Jesus Christ,
    Please help us of this Evangelical movement to adequately determine the republic which is the cult empire of the Hindus as Taiwan is the cult empire of the Zen. This is very important in our trade agreements and religious war to efffectively defeat the
    evil one’s for the sake of your glory.
    In the name of Jesus Christ who is most Gracious and Merciful.
    Amen.

In anycase please find below the Deprogram which has helped me to somehow deal with the evil ones of the Jewish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ diasporas. In a way, I am still working on dealing with the evil ones among the Desi and African diasporas.
    They are like so niggardly. It just never stops. Anyway, please find the Deprogram below:

0)Shema prayer in Hebrew:
    Shema Israel adonia elohanu adonai ehad; baruch shem kavod malchuto layolem vaed.
    (Hear oh Israel, Hashem is our God, Hashem is one; blessed be the name of His kingdom forever and ever.)
    Amen.

1)Senor prayer or Lord's prayer in Latin:
    Pater noster, qui es in caelis,
    sanctificetur nomen tuum.
    Adveniat regnum tuum.
    Fiat voluntas tua,
    sicut in caelo, et in terra.
    Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
    et dimitte nobis debita nostra,
    sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
    Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
    sed libera nos a malo.
    Amen.

2)Salat prayer in Arabic(Al-fatiha):
    Bismi -llāhi r-Raḥmāni r-Raḥīmi
    al-ḥamdu lillāhi rabbi l-ʿālamīna
    ar-Raḥmāni r-Raḥīmi
    māliki yawmi d-dīni
    ʾiyyāka naʿbudu wa ʾiyyāka nastaʿīnu
    ʾihdinā ṣ-ṣirāṭa l-mustaqīma
    ṣirāṭ al-lazīna ʾanʿamta ʿalayhim ġayri l-maġḍūbi ʿalayhim wa-lā ḍ-ḍāllīn
    Amen.

3)I am inclined to include say some prayer in Greek but I have no clue what that is but I am praying about it. Could the language of the 4th Prophet be Greek? I have seen the Lord's prayer and Jesus prayer in Greek but I opted for them to be in Latin
    and Russian, respectively. For it was in a cultish book by Eknath Ishwaran that I discovered the Jesus prayer. And if you study enough of the cultish ways it leads one toward the Hinduism, whose history is apparently from the Russian steppe such as
    Inner Mongolia, Siberia, and Southern Russia; at least according to the Manu Smirti. So I hypothesize that doing a Jesus prayer in Russian is helpful. However, when it concerns the Lord's prayer it is easier for me to do it in Latin. The Greek one I
    posted previously is quite difficult to recite. Also, my rule of thumb is typically to submit to the higher power of those who have attacked me throughout my life. And I have yet to be attacked by the Greek people, possibly until the 4th Prophet
    arrives. Seems funny but there is some truth to it. Money may work for sometime to deal with antagonizing forces but we also need to submit to the higher power of those who have been successful in the conquer and conquest of humanity for the nature of
    the good is to overcome and defeat the bad. Indeed, eating beef like the Muslims is good; reading books like the Christians is good; making money like the Yahudi is good; being fashionable like the Russians is good; doing work like the English is good;
    even being honest like the Greeks is good; it goes on. Those are the very reasons why I even do these prayers. I am trying to be a part of it and the whole process of enlightenment that is true and not false and self destructive like the zen. Just a
    casual trip to the Indian subcontinent or even observation of pictures of the level of destitution and disability will prove for the need to have Jesus Christ in one's life. Anyway, just an FYI.

4)Sinner’s prayer or Jesus prayer in Russian:
    Dospodi Hesous Christea, sinea boziya, pomiluea menea gresnaog
    (Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.)
    Amen.

5)Shahada:
    Ashaadu ila ila-ha ila-allah wa; ashaadu anna mohammadan rasulu Allah.
    (There is only one God; and Prophet Mohammad is the last and final one of Him.) In the name of Jesus Christ who is most Gracious and Merciful.
    Amen.

6)Serenity prayer in English:
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
    The courage to change the things I can;
    And the wisdom to know the difference.
    Amen.

7)Shema prayer in Hebrew to finish it off:
    Shema Israel adonai elohanu adonai ehad; baruch shem kavod malchuto layolem vaed.
    (Hear oh Israel, Hashem is our God, Hashem is one; blessed be the name of His kingdom forever and ever.)
    Amen.

One thing I noticed is that this world is a battle between light and dark skinned people. This mind game is truer than anything on planet earth. The secret battle the light skinned people do in defense of their Jewish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ
    fetishes is quite acute and consistent. History is replete with such things. You can invest in the light skinned Gwailo but without a proper deterence such as the sword of Islam, the body of Christ, and the shield of David the dark skinned person is
    seriously in ruin.

The Gwailo is a serious hater. They are like silent haters hell bent on the suicide and sacrifice of the dark skinned people in defense of Jewish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ supremacy. You see this the world over with the agrandizement of anti-Christs
    as the Dalai Lama or to say the The Lying Maderchowd. You even see it in pop culture where the Gwailo will combat each and everything that is good in defense of the torment and torture of the Jewish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ diasporas. The war
    against Islamic Terrorism is just one of many examples. The war against Evangelicals is another example. The war against the native American hispanics is another example. The plan for war against the Maoists is another example. The Gwailo will prop
    up all sorts of spin doctoring to justify his or her historic enemy much like the Niggardly Desi or African does for the promotion of vegetarianism, yoga, meditation, martial arts, idolatry, casteism, sports, chess, arguementation, and multi-level
    marketing. The fetish for suicide and sacrifice is quite grand.

To simply eat, sleep, sex, socialize, study, suffice, synergy, and spirituality is like a rarity in this world. Man is made tortured and tormented so much toward an end game of a state of hell at best or holocaust at worst. It is like that as the
    Jewish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ diasporas of the Gypsy blight are agrandized by each and everything.

Both Oriental Transcendentalism and Jewish Terrorism are a byproduct of a world hell bent on the tresspass and tyranny of the Gypsy blight. In any case, the nature of the good is to overcome and defeat the bad. It must because for the following to
    occur the world must be changing for the better:

1)Asian economic global contagion
    2)World Trade Center destruction
    3)Downfall of the land of conquer known as Iraq
    4)Flooding of Louisana
    5)The collapse of capitalism in 2008

Oh well.. Such is life among the fetishizing lackys of the Jewish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ diasporas. That is the choices they made. But when it comes to Islamic Terrorism I find this is not correct. I was very much helped through the saying of
    the Shahada under a Imam at a government institution here in New York, USA. That was like the luck of my life.

For a guy like me who is considered dark as an African or Eastern as an Indian, Islam is like the one boon that changed it all. Islam is the only thing that adequately helped overcome the Oriental Transcendentalism and Jewish Terrorism. Although, I am
    a believer in Jesus Christ as my Guru, His ways are just window dressing as the Pastor told me. With Jesus Christ it is all about better food, shelter, clothing, and medicine. Beyond that I have not seen it otherwise. Most Christians I know are not
    that good looking or progressive as the Muslims in the Desi community. But there is a use to Jesus Christ as the Guru. I also see a use for the Yahudi ways as well. Lucky are those who can say the Shema prayer of the Yahudi from the Tanakh. It just
    works!

Again, please find the list of prayers of the Deprogram from the evil influences of the Oriental Transcendentalists and Jewish Terrorists below for your pleasure. Of course the most important thing is to pray to Jesus Christ in your own language as you
    see fit. Ask and you shall receive. Prayer works and prayer to Jesus Christ works the best. God bless and God speed for Jesus Christ is God. Always a pleasure. Peace and prosperity to you all as you endeavour to survive with sufficiency among the
    evil ones of the Jewish, Zen, Vudu, Hindu, and LGBTQ diasporas of the Gypsy blight upon humanity. Hail Hitler!

0)Shema prayer in Hebrew:
    Shema Israel adonia elohanu adonai ehad; baruch shem kavod malchuto layolem vaed.
    Amen.

1)Senor prayer or Lord's prayer in Latin:
    Pater noster, qui es in caelis,
    sanctificetur nomen tuum.
    Adveniat regnum tuum.
    Fiat voluntas tua,
    sicut in caelo, et in terra.
    Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
    et dimitte nobis debita nostra,
    sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
    Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
    sed libera nos a malo.
    Amen.

2)Salat prayer in Arabic(Al-fatiha):
    Bismi -llāhi r-Raḥmāni r-Raḥīmi
    al-ḥamdu lillāhi rabbi l-ʿālamīna
    ar-Raḥmāni r-Raḥīmi
    māliki yawmi d-dīni
    ʾiyyāka naʿbudu wa ʾiyyāka nastaʿīnu
    ʾihdinā ṣ-ṣirāṭa l-mustaqīma
    ṣirāṭ al-lazīna ʾanʿamta ʿalayhim ġayri l-maġḍūbi ʿalayhim wa-lā ḍ-ḍāllīn
    Amen.

3)I am inclined to include say some prayer in Greek but I have no clue what that is but I am praying about it. Could the language of the 4th Prophet be Greek? I have seen the Lord's prayer and Jesus prayer in Greek but I opted for them to be in Latin
    and Russian, respectively. For it was in a cultish book by Eknath Ishwaran that I discovered the Jesus prayer. And if you study enough of the cultish ways it leads one toward the Hinduism, whose history is apparently from the Russian steppe such as
    Inner Mongolia, Siberia, and Southern Russia; at least according to the Manu Smirti. So I hypothesize that doing a Jesus prayer in Russian is helpful. However, when it concerns the Lord's prayer it is easier for me to do it in Latin. The Greek one I
    posted previously is quite difficult to recite. Also, my rule of thumb is typically to submit to the higher power of those who have attacked me throughout my life. And I have yet to be attacked by the Greek people, possibly until the 4th Prophet
    arrives. Seems funny but there is some truth to it. Money may work for sometime to deal with antagonizing forces but we also need to submit to the higher power of those who have been successful in the conquer and conquest of humanity for the nature of
    the good is to overcome and defeat the bad. Indeed, eating beef like the Muslims is good; reading books like the Christians is good; making money like the Yahudi is good; being fashionable like the Russians is good; doing work like the English is good;
    even being honest like the Greeks is good; it goes on. Those are the very reasons why I even do these prayers. I am trying to be a part of it and the whole process of enlightenment that is true and not false and self destructive like the zen. Just a
    casual trip to the Indian subcontinent or even observation of pictures of the level of destitution and disability will prove for the need to have Jesus Christ in one's life. Anyway, just an FYI.

4)Sinner’s prayer or Jesus prayer in Russian:
    Dospodi Hesous Christea, sinea boziya, pomiluea menea gresnaog
    (Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.)
    Amen.

5)Shahada:
    Ashaadu ila ila-ha ila-allah wa; ashaadu anna mohammadan rasulu Allah.
    (There is only one God; and Prophet Mohammad is the last and final one of Him.) In the name of Jesus Christ who is most Gracious and Merciful.
    Amen.

6)Serenity prayer in English:
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
    The courage to change the things I can;
    And the wisdom to know the difference.
    Amen.

7)Shema prayer in Hebrew to finish it off:
    Shema Israel adonai elohanu adonai ehad; baruch shem kavod malchuto layolem vaed.
    Amen.

......|......
    ...o..|..o...
    .----------..
    ...o..|..o...
    ......|......
    ......|......
    ......|......
    ......|......
    ......|......

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)