• Gay American Man in Dhaka

From chowdhurysham2015@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 15 04:39:24 2019
    On Sunday, April 7, 1996 at 2:00:00 PM UTC+6, FORME2CU wrote:
    I am a gay American male visiting Bombay, Dhaka, Karachi and Islamabad in early May 1996 on business. There seems to be very little information available on the gay community in these locations. I would like to meet masculine gay/bisexual men there, and possibly share world views, culture, and some literature (gay newspapers, journals, etc. from my hometown of Boston).

If you have any information on how to plug into the community on my visit
    I would really appreciate it. I can be reached via E-mail at FORME2CU@aol.com.

Thanks in advance

In Home/Hotel Room Massage Services Dhaka (by Male Massage Therapist)

+8801688929597.

It’s not complicated: you’re looking for a professional, talented, reliable traveling massage therapist to come to your home in Dhaka for a great massage at a reasonable price. I m here to make that happen with the least amount of hassle as possible.

Getting a In-Home Massage should be a stress free affair, and the inevitable afterglow should be allowed some time to linger and set in for maximum benefit. This is made possible by receiving massage therapy in the comfort of your own home. After all,
    given the choice, who wants to jump straight into a car and hit the roads after a nice relaxing therapeutic massage?

So relax, all you have to do is give me a call, tell me what kind of massage you like, and what time you’d like to have it. Our massage therapist will travel to your home, bring everything needed, set up and let you relax and enjoy. You will tell me in
    advance what kind of massage you’d like. We can do anything from a relaxing Swedish massage to a deep tissue massage and pretty much everything in between.

Give me a call any day or any time of the week.

We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at +8801688929597 now !

https://www.facebook.com/bodymassageunlimited

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From chowdhurysham2015@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 26 20:16:13 2019
    On Sunday, April 7, 1996 at 2:00:00 PM UTC+6, FORME2CU wrote:
    I am a gay American male visiting Bombay, Dhaka, Karachi and Islamabad in early May 1996 on business. There seems to be very little information available on the gay community in these locations. I would like to meet masculine gay/bisexual men there, and possibly share world views, culture, and some literature (gay newspapers, journals, etc. from my hometown of Boston).

If you have any information on how to plug into the community on my visit
    I would really appreciate it. I can be reached via E-mail at FORME2CU@aol.com.

Thanks in advance

Naked Man to man sensual massage at dhaka 5 star hotel room for foreigner
    rate 3000 taka, 90 minute, +8801688929597. https://www.facebook.com/bodymassageunlimited

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)