• Maybe muslims should have stayed in India ....

From rizsher@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 14 00:30:03 2017
    Old thread...not sure if youre still looking for comment.

My parents were born in India, came to West Pakistan via Chittagong in 1951/53.

My mother went back and visited India in 2012 or so. The only thing she said on return was..."Thanks God Quaid-e-Azam made Pakistan".. I am sure she was basing it on a very small set of Muslims she came across, but whoever she met, turned out to be in
    generally a very poor socio-econimic states.

Sure, things are hardly Rosy in Pkaistan. We have ethnic divides all.over the place
    I am known as a Mohajir..Migrant in my own country... Not really accepted as son of the soil... But, I recently came to learn that it is not in common to remmeber Muslims rulers as "Invaders" in India... Who knows if the combined might of Muslims that
    are now divided across Bangladesh, Pakistan and India would have changed the picture much... We would still be circa 400 million out of something like 800-900 million... Concentrated in certain areas exposed and few in most.

I think the question is pointless now. Pakistan...India... Bangladesh are all realities now... But.. if asked... I have no hesitation in saying creation of PA was and is absolutely the right thing to have been done. The 2 nation theory is as valid today
    as it was pre partition.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)