• Canada v. George W. Bush - The Trial of the Millennium (3/3)

From I Am@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 10 12:43:32 2016
    [continued from previous message]

from the RCMP, to consult with Prosecutors with scientific minds to know this was no accident.. but willful first degree murder.. When I caught them the first time.. The Hospital did not call for an investigation.. they just threatened me to not divulge
    the information.. or they would give us all the what for.. Fear is not in me however. Perhaps to a fault.. I demand Justice must come, to see these murderers spend a life time behind bars.. I hope I am making myself clear.. These crimes have occurred for
    many years.. due the struggle with most in time to understand.. Look at my story.. I knew, as proven, they had tried to murder my mother.. and yet.. what more could anyone do? We need to also
    look at how police investigations must be handled in the future.. First things first.. I need support from the Province and the city, in lieu of me not suing.. to save my home.. to save our lives.. While I work with a prosecutor for Justice to finally
    come for everyone. No longer forsaken by our careless disregard for the rights of a great many others, of our same community. Please let's get started on doing right for ourselves. What if it was your mother?

- If a decision to not fairly investigate this is made, furthering more murders - I want to still be contacted and told of such lies to hide yourself from we being fair. I bid a good day for catching bad guys. Let's do this right.

Support a Public Inquest, Truth Commission, and Police Investigation on HSC's "Comfort Care" program of murder, in the first degree. Where your loved one is sentenced to die victim to neglect as official public paid for policy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)