• Our Heavenly Father 3-20-05

From paerris100@outlook.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 16 08:19:13 2017
    Our Heavenly Father says,
    " I hear so many speak on the purpose of biological existence, biological values. I come to the world many times to awaken mentalities of human beings on the Importance of which they were created, because at the moment of their conception in the human
    way, I instilled into it My Part of this creation. It is called 'the Soul', because without the Soul, it would not go to, come to, or be a Part of Me at a later time."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
    ON MARCH 20,2005 AT 10:00 A.M.

OUR HEAVENLY FATHER

"This little one I am preparing in several ways, any time, in order for others to more indepthly understand My Presence is evident daily, for others to understand the necessity and the privilege of human life as man.

Though I use one small voice, do not forget, when My Son walked the earth I used His Voice also, to instruct other men and women on the Importance of Who I Am and What I Am.

In the Creation of human life, much was considered by Divine Plan. If there was no Goal, then it would not be necessary to instill a Soul, a Living Portion of Who I Am, What I Am, though it is not fully understood by the Creation of human lives,
    human living, human mentalities, and/or human abilities.

What I speak is to give Strength, Hope and a Purpose for the Soul of each human living matter connected to human living.

I hear so many speak on the purpose of biological existence, biological values. I come to the world many times to awaken mentalities of human beings on the Importance of which they were created, because at the moment of their conception in the human
    way, I instilled into it My Part of this creation. It is called 'the Soul', because without the Soul, it would not go to, come to, or be a Part of Me at a later time.

So much has been delivered by Me, by Who I Am, because human existence is an Important Part of Divine Plan.

I could speak a long time on this Subject of What I have just said. It is important for human beings of all ages to know what an Important Part they are of My Divine Plan."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
    Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
    www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
    All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
    and continuously as witnessed by all those
    present at the time.
    © Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
    This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)