• =?UTF-8?Q?Open_Letter_To_Andrea_Camilleri_=E2=80=93?=

From Hal Womack 3-dan@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 2 03:57:10 2017
    I solicit the help of any kind souls in translating this text into Italian and forwarding it to the attention of the venerable eddressee.
    ----------------------------------

Andrea Camilleri (Dean of Earthlit?)

Dear Elder Brother (by generation),
    A few months ago, via the Random Number generator, I had the good luck to come across for the first time your Montalbano novels and have now read all of them which have been translated into English. Pity about the viper pit, lost chops & all that.

Today [Monday 20171002] there is a sort of happy deadline of which I became aware only this weekend as a result of watching again on YouTube the movie NO HIGHWAY IN THE SKY [1951], starring Jimmy Stewart, Marlene Dietrich and Glynis Johns. Now it turns
    out that the only surviving member of this stellar trio will celebrate her 94th birthday this Thursday, October 5th. This gives you the chance to send her a quick congratulatory note on the memorable occasion.

And why, as you may well ask, should you want to take such a step out of the blue, as it were. Speaking of which, the title of the film named above = its weakest part. Otherwise ‘tis quite wholesome, a remarkable achievement for Hollywood, and still
    excellent entertainment after all these years, as the interested viewer can easily confirm for her[or]self.

The answer to the question = Because I said so. I have applied for the job of KozmiKing or “KK” and have been thinking during these last months of soliciting your endorsement of some sort for my bid.

Roughly speaking, the KK spot is intended to globalize in an evolved fashion the historical examples of Mao Zedong and of Ho Chi Minh for their respective countries, both of which at the beginning of each story found themselves in dire straits and both
    of which were eventually rescued therefrom in good part by the brilliant leadership of the named individuals. Our Home Planet Earth presently finds Herself in somewhat similar grave difficulties, eh what?

Pray let me mention here a mantra which I proposed earlier this year, to wit, “13, 40, x, Ω” --witch in English reads aloud as “thirteen, forty, ex, omega”. The numbers take “K” suffixes, raising them to the thousands. So 13K miles is
    slightly greater than half the circumference of our Planet. An aircraft with such a range could reach directly to any place in the world. This first item, therefore, invokes a formal mental global review. 40K = our best approximate estimate of the number
    of victims worldwide dying daily from “nickels” or extreme poverty. “x” stands for the number of victims slain on the given day by the targeted action of the military or police forces of JAPE, the “JewAmerican Planetary Empire” [also my
    coinage], by far the biggest murderers in existence. Ω represents JAPE’s immediate and continuing threat against the survival of all higher life on Earth, by far mainly due to the technical power of the Pentagon, long under the control of notorious
    JeWar criminals and today headed by SecDef Mad Dog. Inspector Montalbano could probably find a clue there somewhere, eh what?

I myself am a retired taxi driver and OFPOM or “Official Federal Poor Old Man” in San Francisco de Alta California, USA. I cut my biography extremely short here, except to say that I have been publishing articles to the Internet (mainly Usenet “
    newsgroups”) since 1994. At last glance, the Google Groups Page showed >13K mentions of my name. On this accessible record I at least initially base my claim to the high status of World Teacher and therefrom to my further application to promotion to KK.

I have proposed that we the NAG 8-BRU [Normal, Alias “Gentile”; “Billion (Rounded Up)”] form TWAMU or the “Third World Age Matrimonial Union” in order to assist the evolution of our race from striving adolescence to harmonious maturity.

As an example of my historical analysis, I offer for your consideration the following sentence: “From the Jack Whack [all-time biggest kosher coup d’etat] to JLS-911 [Jewish Lightning Strike] to GM’14 [Gaza Massacre] to AIPAC’s T-RumPus45 = the
    latest interval in the NaZionist conquest of our Planet.”

I ask you, therefore, Elder Brother for your take: Do we the HuRa [clear enough?] need to elevate a KK or the equivalent? Otherwise what, if anything, have you to propose? If yes, then who are the leading candidates for the honor and by what sort of
    campaign should we select the winner?

Can we agree in the beginning that our most powerful weapons in this cosmic contest = our little three-inch tongues in free debate cleaving to the truth? BTW I close with my longstanding personal motto of TJAM or for “Truth, Justice And the Milkyway”

With respects to the memory of the honorable Francesco Cossiga (1928 – 2010).

Sincerely, Hal Womack
    [Begging your pardon for the English.]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Hal Womack 3-dan@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 18 07:22:01 2017
    https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/11/17/anti-bds-laws-and-pro-israeli-parliament-zionist-hasbara-is-winning-in-italy/

NOVEMBER 17, 2017
    Anti-BDS Laws and Pro-Israeli Parliament: Zionist Hasbara is Winning in Italy by ROMANA RUBEO - RAMZY BAROUD

A proposed law at the Italian Parliament is set to punish the boycott of Israel. In the past, such an initiative would have been unthinkable. Alas, Italy, a country that had historic sympathies with the Palestinian cause has shifted its politics in a
    dramatic way in recent years. Most surprisingly, though, the Left is as implicated as the Right in the rush to please Israel, at the expense of Palestinian rights.
    The sad reality is this: Italy is moving to the Israeli camp. This is not only pertinent to political alignment, but in the reconfiguration of discourse as well. Israeli priorities, as articulated in Zionist hasbara (official propaganda) have now become
    part of our everyday lexicon of Italian media and politics. As a result, the Zionist agenda is now part and parcel of Italian political agenda as well….

Maybe more commentary to follow, Dog Willing.
    =========================
    On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 3:57:11 AM UTC-7, Hal Womack 3-dan wrote:
    I solicit the help of any kind souls in translating this text into Italian and forwarding it to the attention of the venerable eddressee.
    ----------------------------------

Andrea Camilleri (Dean of Earthlit?)

Dear Elder Brother (by generation),
    A few months ago, via the Random Number generator, I had the good luck to come across for the first time your Montalbano novels and have now read all of them which have been translated into English. Pity about the viper pit, lost chops & all that.

Today [Monday 20171002] there is a sort of happy deadline of which I became aware only this weekend as a result of watching again on YouTube the movie NO HIGHWAY IN THE SKY [1951], starring Jimmy Stewart, Marlene Dietrich and Glynis Johns. Now it
    turns out that the only surviving member of this stellar trio will celebrate her 94th birthday this Thursday, October 5th. This gives you the chance to send her a quick congratulatory note on the memorable occasion.

And why, as you may well ask, should you want to take such a step out of the blue, as it were. Speaking of which, the title of the film named above = its weakest part. Otherwise ‘tis quite wholesome, a remarkable achievement for Hollywood, and still
    excellent entertainment after all these years, as the interested viewer can easily confirm for her[or]self.

The answer to the question = Because I said so. I have applied for the job of KozmiKing or “KK” and have been thinking during these last months of soliciting your endorsement of some sort for my bid.

Roughly speaking, the KK spot is intended to globalize in an evolved fashion the historical examples of Mao Zedong and of Ho Chi Minh for their respective countries, both of which at the beginning of each story found themselves in dire straits and
    both of which were eventually rescued therefrom in good part by the brilliant leadership of the named individuals. Our Home Planet Earth presently finds Herself in somewhat similar grave difficulties, eh what?

Pray let me mention here a mantra which I proposed earlier this year, to wit, “13, 40, x, Ω” --witch in English reads aloud as “thirteen, forty, ex, omega”. The numbers take “K” suffixes, raising them to the thousands. So 13K miles is
    slightly greater than half the circumference of our Planet. An aircraft with such a range could reach directly to any place in the world. This first item, therefore, invokes a formal mental global review. 40K = our best approximate estimate of the number
    of victims worldwide dying daily from “nickels” or extreme poverty. “x” stands for the number of victims slain on the given day by the targeted action of the military or police forces of JAPE, the “JewAmerican Planetary Empire” [also my
    coinage], by far the biggest murderers in existence. Ω represents JAPE’s immediate and continuing threat against the survival of all higher life on Earth, by far mainly due to the technical power of the Pentagon, long under the control of notorious
    JeWar criminals and today headed by SecDef Mad Dog. Inspector Montalbano could probably find a clue there somewhere, eh what?

I myself am a retired taxi driver and OFPOM or “Official Federal Poor Old Man” in San Francisco de Alta California, USA. I cut my biography extremely short here, except to say that I have been publishing articles to the Internet (mainly Usenet “
    newsgroups”) since 1994. At last glance, the Google Groups Page showed >13K mentions of my name. On this accessible record I at least initially base my claim to the high status of World Teacher and therefrom to my further application to promotion to KK.

I have proposed that we the NAG 8-BRU [Normal, Alias “Gentile”; “Billion (Rounded Up)”] form TWAMU or the “Third World Age Matrimonial Union” in order to assist the evolution of our race from striving adolescence to harmonious maturity.

As an example of my historical analysis, I offer for your consideration the following sentence: “From the Jack Whack [all-time biggest kosher coup d’etat] to JLS-911 [Jewish Lightning Strike] to GM’14 [Gaza Massacre] to AIPAC’s T-RumPus45 =
    the latest interval in the NaZionist conquest of our Planet.”

I ask you, therefore, Elder Brother for your take: Do we the HuRa [clear enough?] need to elevate a KK or the equivalent? Otherwise what, if anything, have you to propose? If yes, then who are the leading candidates for the honor and by what sort of
    campaign should we select the winner?

Can we agree in the beginning that our most powerful weapons in this cosmic contest = our little three-inch tongues in free debate cleaving to the truth? BTW I close with my longstanding personal motto of TJAM or for “Truth, Justice And the Milkyway

With respects to the memory of the honorable Francesco Cossiga (1928 – 2010).

Sincerely, Hal Womack
    [Begging your pardon for the English.]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)