• JOHNNY'S GRAB BAG - Wow! the big hits from FaceBook, G+, LinkedIn and m

From The Christian Jew Muslim Crew@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 17 13:36:26 2016
    XPost: soc.culture.russian, soc.culture.misc, soc.culture.usa
    XPost: talk.politics.mideast

\[][]\][\[]

Check out my pages at Facebook, G+, LinkedIn, and so on for other astounding truths.. and connect.. All invites welcomed. You don't want to miss a thing.. Why be strangers? Fair say all the way means everyone wins.

[Hillary's new cammpaign picture, is of her appearing smug, with the caption stating, "SORRY HATERS, your lies & your weak attacks will not stop America's first woman President!!"]
    (No.. really..)

This Satanic war crime witch, obviously steals the souls of the ignorant. She's into warring Democracies for Saudi Arabia openly..Mass murdering only the innocent with lies she TV sells, to get American GIs killed for no good reasons. While taking cash
    bribes from those guilty of stealing trillions from Americans left forsaken.

It was Hillary, as a principle cheating liar, that conned American GIs, to needlessly loose their lives. For Saddam would do all that was asked of himself and more.. Not found in violation with the UN's 1441 either.. as inspectors had 100% access, to go
    wherever they pleased, "without delay". Over the Palaces, and under the chicken coops. Bombing the country needlessly, only had soldiers give their lives in error, warring to bring about what was there, prior to the needless attack.. As I said then.. why
    not just mach them in as Mariachi dancers? But the Magic TV wasn't taking our calls.. Despite MILLIONS of American taking to the streets.. we were still shut out of near all television
    broadcasts.. While Hillary would lie about tubes truly for rocketry, being nuke tech. Corrected by the public, and told different by staffers didn't matter..The TV is all that counts for not counting us fair here. She was there with the TV, to con
    American kids to early graves.. as war criminal. So.. we better just all get our facts straight.

it's all about treating we the peoples fair, unshackled by the irrational delusions of the bigot minded false accusers.. Being fair is where we are truly at here.. As is why, God wills Justice always, as then that way, everyone wins a better day.. As
    being soundly civilized reaching for new highs is what every Prophet preaches as golden.. Yeah way man... Atheists rule... just like everyone else does too.

It was Hillary, as a principle cheating liar, that conned American GIs, to needlessly loose their lives. For Saddam would do all that was asked of himself and more.. Not found in violation with the UN's 1441 either.. as inspectors had 100% access, to go
    wherever they pleased, "without delay". Over the Palaces, and under the chicken coops. Bombing the country needlessly, only had soldiers give their lives in error, warring to bring about what was there, prior to the needless attack.. As I said then.. why
    not just mach them in as Mariachi dancers? But the Magic TV wasn't taking our calls.. Despite MILLIONS of American taking to the streets.. we were still shut out of near all television
    broadcasts.. While Hillary would lie about tubes truly for rocketry, being nuke tech. Corrected by the public, and told different by staffers didn't matter..The TV is all that counts for not counting us fair here. She was there with the TV, to con
    American kids to early graves.. as war criminal. So.. we better just all get our facts straight.

Justice is freedom. Obama and Co. is currently at war against Democracies with Saudi Arabia, boycotting all elections. So, being lied to die sacrificed for lies, is as a cowardly ungodly nation falling due pure wicked evil.. held in self contempt as TV
    silent.. Refusing to truly love themselves as cared for. 16 trillion was stolen from TV Americans.. and could the TV care any less for such a loss?, that they instead will have Americans pay for generations the cost ignored? TV Always forbids certainty,
    to sell plausible deniability.. ..and now to sports.. Example.. 911 police investigations were not allowed in a nation made TV blind on purposes to deceive for further criminal plunder.. .For
    examples: A, 1.6 gallon pressure cooker does not fit in that tiny bag, in the opposite color, of the bag photographed by the FBI that blew up Americans forsaken in Boston.. American Commie Pinkoe Congress is making off with more than 16 trillion stolen,
    as disclosed in the audit... ..and so on.. Please fight back to demand we be commanded with self respect here my friends.. ..by supporting freedom fairly measured.. We are paying back bankers for money they never lent.. We are being defrauded, as denied
    a fair say here, Sacrificed in made for TV ignorance.. No certainty..Time to command ourselves with self respect my friends.. to fairly demand the return of our stolen losses.. The truth wins.
    All invites for friendship welcomed Why be strangers? we have our world to save. Let's go with the truth.

God wills Justice, while others do not. What's wrong with hunting with the law for public trial, against those so vile to steal our lives, believing we are all powerless to defend ourselves as fairly meted here? freedom is living in a just world.
    Americans that war Democracies for Saudi Arabia, while boycotting fair elections, should be publicly tried the traitors to God and Country they are. Obama wars for the final escape of those pirate bankers who have stolen trillions from Americans. The
    pirate bankers do not cover the credit, that we 'pay them back' for. The credit is publicly issued, while then they privately pocket the blind sacrifice. Unlike in the Democracy of Syria. Why is it that
    we hide from Assad being officially democratically elected? The problem is that pirate banksters of the western world, do not cover our credit.. We do. So truly, we are being blinded for fraud.. Where, we pay them back for credit they didn't extend
    privately.. We of the western world sacrifice our authority blinded, through an unfair piracy here. Essentially, no one in their right mind, would give away the right as a nation to a private for profit company, to mint money at their own discretion of
    determining your worthiness to pay them privately 'back' for.. . But that's what we have when credit is issued in our names, but made to 'pay back' to a private pirate doing nothing but thieving..
    Unlike in Syria's Democracy.. where credit was properly placed within the people trust, in 2001.. with democratically elected Assad. That is what the American war is truly about.. Magic TV Americans are never allowed as ourselves to publicly learn of
    this measured fair.. Where, in Syria, in 2001, the pirate middle man gangsters were removed from our banks.. and so went, we the people's money twice as far, without inflation.. So too, did government revenues.. Of which Assad used to built countless
    schools, and many hospitals.. It's true.. many here do not will us to understand better money.. or as too, Justice, with the crimes of embezzlement, and extortion used to thieve trillions in broad
    daylight..

God wills Justice however.. so to define any of the Muslim Jew Christian crew, as true.. you wouldn't want to false accuse, because the charge wouldn't leave your side. I'm going to write that down.

Life is beautiful with those we see kinship. of Life, that no one is absent of.. found unbound, still yet knowing, what we are made of... the honorable. The balances of life, find naturally our place willing civility.. to take off to the stars. So,
    justice comes at a price.. our freedom to be we free of tyranny. It's like it has been preordained to happen eventually. Maybe sooner than too much later..

Who is 'they' as apposed to we seeking fairness? People do lie to have innocent people die for stolen gain, denying us freedom from criminality.. But to resolve, we need to practice the due diligence to discover the evidence to dictate the reality. With
    Sandy Hook, and many other recent crime scenes, all the evidence is in.. but near none with Alex Jones will tell others for fear of certainty. When certainties are drawn, only the truly patriotic remain standing. Example: 9/11 police investigations were
    officially closed.. as officially treason. Now.. what's required? Looking it up easily.. and then knowing.. no one on Earth thinks it's a good idea to fight for what's right.. then why should
    you? Because you live your life with self respect is why. You too demand we are commanded with the respect we deserve. We need to seek evidence at crime scenes to deduce who was responsible. Not as Bush and Magic TV told of 9/11, "We don't need any
    evidence.." Well.. do we? Most certainly.

Obama with Trump and Clinton war in contemptuous silence for pirate bankers who have stolen trillions from Americans. TRILLIONS. The pirate bankers do not cover the credit, that we 'pay them back' for. The credit is publicly issued, while then they
    privately pocket the blind sacrifice. Unlike in the Democracy of Syria. As too it was in Iraq.. now, credit is pirated by J. P. Morgan as officially, another war crime.

We have real answers as effective solutions to all our humanity's worries.. Justice fairly waged, is freedom defended from liars cheating to be thieves. Making for their final getaways.. We really do have some excellent ideas on what needs to be done,
    for our worlds to be fun. Instead of slave dungeons wimping to a lying TV witch or bigot warlock. Take your pick? Democracy?

Justice is what America lacks as a whore for Magic TV. Where they have no responsibilities, as facts certain, are always forbidden. TV America only wants plausible deniability to escape themselves from account. 9/11 police investigations were forbidden..
    and look.. at how many in north America bring it up.. 100 individuals perhaps.. And why?? Why? Why does the average person find such a call, too much to stomach, as sooner would sacrifice their sons and daughters for being blindly evil as false accusers?
    Sandy Hook I have solved.. and look at the response.. it's isn't alleged I'm wrong by any, but only self contempt to not will Justice on the wholesale mass murder of uncared for INNOCENT
    children, seven and eight years old. How about as current, warring Democracies for Saudi Arabia.. How is it that American whores can't find a word to complain on that front? Why? Why.. Can we call it a human trait, to will mass murder and enslavement of
    our forsaken species? Trillions too have been embezzled, but we all can safely guess, such a subject, is not welcomed by the bigot classes. Cost too much to think that far, as where Americans on mass, would rather slave to die victim without self respect,
    than openly support a wise man or woman speaking freely the facts that count. Such as America's rigged elections. How is it that Americans can get a hold on that principle? The TV states no
    concern.. so Americans will let tyranny destroy themselves? It certainly appears this way. We need leadership that commands ourselves with self respect. All this election rigging demands a restart, no question. Vote to be winners by paper ballots, as
    then that way we'll have receipts.. Then we'll get back our stolen trillions, and Americans would not be paying taxes for generations.. See how good truth can be?.. to set us all free?

The frustration to speak the facts here, while knowing our Magic TVs are not committed to truly defend ourselves from mass murdering false accusers warring Democracies with Saudi Arabia, apposing God and Humanity, to make for their final escape.. is
    troubling.. 9/11 police investigations were not allowed to happen. See press conference with Dashel. The Taliban have nothing to do with the crime, that was thwarted from being investigated. We have video of liquefied iron flowing from the towers like
    water. While Americans are portrayed evil and cowardly, refusing to do right, as instead, in TV silence, supporting the wholesale slaughter of defenseless innocent victims. Libya for example, was
    bombed tens of thousands of times, exclusively against it's citizenry, save for al-qeada headquarters in Benghazi.

9/11 was pulled off by Condi and Ozolek with the "top Secret" Presidential Directive titled, "Red Ex", inside of "unified vision".. , with Bush and Cheney obstructing Justice.. by just simply claiming, "we don't need any evidence.." Why? Because TV
    Americans, on the whole, are left in silence being, Satanic false accuser enemies of God and Humanity.. willing to die for their naked lies, before supporting truth spoken as power, in defense of all treated fair.. . As God wills being all scientific.. .
    . We, of the human condition, demand self respect.. -- All invites welcomed.. we have our world to save.

Hillary is pro warring Democracies for ANTI-WOMAN ungodly evil Saudi Arabia? Trump supporters don't mind that? Because you’d think we would. Let's go with freely communicating the better ideas here. Innocent until proven otherwise.. and stop warring
    Democracies how about? Listen kids.. the stolen trillions need to be returned. All invites welcomed.. Why be a stranger? Consider voting fairly by paper ballot, so then that way, we have receipts. I'm sorry, but this rigged election demands a restart.
    Who could possibly disagree? Let's get real here people. Justice done, is freedom won.

'Revolution'? What is it? I would offer, that it is accountability, when successful. So, it doesn't demand anything, but freely communicating the reality to our contemporaries being cheated. Of which the cult TV doesn't allow. Anything certain, that
    demands redress, will not be televised. People over all, are depicted, having the innocent die victims, before standing up for the rights in which we all share. Warring Democracies for Saudi Arabia?!!?.... I MEAN COME ON.. Right? I speculate, our
    failures currently, are almost entirely due to, most people being unfair bigots.. And as such, can't find it within themselves, to command their lives in self respect. Where all are thought innocent
    until proven otherwise. Instead it's the Jews, or the Muslims, or the :Globalists, or the NWO that is at fault. Not ourselves tracking down for suspects by following probable cause, as outlined Constitutionally. .

One can not prove God doesn't exist. Case closed.. Atheism is now officially made defunct. What's wrong with doing good for others, as you would will be done for yourself? We are found unbound to the forever mystery - no absolutes.

This is the truth. as trying to be truthful.. Fair say for you is fair say for me see? To read one needs know how to think. It all makes perfect easy sense to command ourselves with self respect my friends. All invites welcomed.. we need free fair debate
    with the facts that count for something. Namely, ourselves.. Fair say all the way, has you win too most especially. We have arrived.

I need feedback if this has been useful to you.. Otherwise, what's the point?

--

Here is just a partial post of the Jennie Kinal matter..Do right.. save innocent lives..

MURDERS IN WINNIPEG HOSPITALS NOT BEING INVESTIGATED

My mother Jennie Kinal and I, were not asked if we
    willed to have her end her life in the Winnipeg Health
    Sciences Center, by them placing my mother in "Comfort
    Care" - depriving her medicines, while poisoned to die.

HEAR THE WINNIPEG POLICE TELL ALL CRIMINAL
    INVESTIGATIONS AT HOSPITALS ARE FORBIDDEN.

no_police_investigations_allowed_for_murder - The_Kinal_Matter.
    (tiny 4 meg file of police claiming no investigations allowed.) https://userscloud.com/u7jh5le5m7tm http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1462402268 http://webshare.cz/file/78i79W2M64/
    http://leteckaposta.cz/654355017

Save Lives

In Winnipeg, the police state they will not investigate
    capital offenses that occur at Hospitals, because judges
    always side for doctors in criminal matters. Recording
    available. But in my case, with my mother, it was the
    doctor that ordered Jennie Kinal no longer be poisoned,
    with end of life medications.. but the nurses went ahead
    anyway to attempt murder.. for it was proven, Jennie Kinal
    did not have "multiple organ failure" - and they needed
    to cover up their war crimes with the newspaper against
    the poor as disadvantaged. Fair say all the way means
    we're living civilized lives, not being murdered as
    forsaken in Winnipeg.. Save lives in Winnipeg by warning
    others of this program titled, "Comfort Care" - It's a
    matter of life and death.

MURDERS IN WINNIPEG NOT BEING INVESTIGATED

Notes on the Kinal matter..

A Winnipeg Police officer named Mike told as recorded,
    Winnipeg does not allow criminal investigations over
    anything that happens in a hospital, due the doctor
    always being right. However, in the attempt at murder,
    it was doctor T. who ordered that, no further, 'end
    of life' medications to be given to Jennie Kinal, of
    which they were illegally, to commit murder - as an
    attempt to hide, that Jennie did not have "multiple
    organ failure". All proven. The College of Physicians
    state, they can not get involved in investigating
    capital crimes, and that the complaint needed to be
    forwarded to the police.. Who did not inform me when
    I frantically begged for help.. that they would not
    being defending the life of Jennie Kinal, or any
    other as official Winnipeg policy.

Save innocent lives by allowing the truth to prevail. By
    warning others, you save lives.. Do right for ourselves,
    Love justice. Love freedom. Love life.

Evidence on the continuing murders at the
    Winnipeg Health Sciences Center under
    - Comfort Care- Please Share
    (200+ meg file..)
    http://rusfolder.com/45067234
    http://www.sizedrive.com/d/a997a01045486282b753/ http://turbobit.net/zwr34k9eysgz.html
    https://bitster.cz/file/4936fb

"No one goes into palliative care without signing documents."

John Kinal - Never signed anything. And it's the medical doctor who
    ordered my mother no longer be poisoned.. but my mom was according

to
    the medical record, and the head nurse.. and two other nurses.. all
    to attempt cover of the fact, she never had 'multiple organ

failure'.

"Who never signed nothing? And how did your Mom end up at the

hospital?
    I take it they didn't kidnap her too? Who poisoned your Mom? Again

those
    are allegations of wrong doing. Multiple organ failure would be a

cause
    of death, not something anyone could live with."

John Kinal - That's right. That's why it is so clearly, attempted
    murder on Feb 2nd when it was alleged, she had "multiple organ
    failure" .But lived for more than 30 days longer.. While the

police
    refused to investigate, while the College of physicians are

forbidden
    to involve themselves in criminal matters. The audio recordings are
    available.. They are murdering the poor, under "Comfort Care".. My
    mother entered the hospital in hopes to be helped with her thyroid
    condition, that had cause swelling in her legs.. Instead they

pumped
    steroids and other things into her veins non-stop, which caused

tremors
    from the minute after giving her health card information.. then

kept
    near a coma, doped with Fentanyl 80X more powerful than morphine,

and
    hydromorphone to seriously hamper breathing,. to her subsequent

murder
    on March 8th with "Devil's Breath".

Listen: People of the world.. In Winnipeg, if a
    capital offense occurs at a hospital.. the College
    of Physicians and Surgeons can not get involved, and
    the concern needs to be forwarded to police.. while
    the police in Winnipeg state, they never allow officers
    to investigate capital crimes that occur in hospital..
    Recording available. THAT'S A BIG PROBLEM. For everybody.
    We, the People have to face this fair. Don't fear
    standing on principle.. This is really a serious
    matter, of murder going unpunished. We all need to
    defend ourselves fair.. Who do the Winnipeg Police
    Department think they work here for? It is we the
    people of Winnipeg.. The Winnipeg police department
    is complicit, as an accessory to mass murder by
    refusing to enforce our laws. Minimally,
    obstructionists. That Law against murder we must
    enforce. They get a fair say, before conviction can
    be gained.. We love all honorable cops.. as they are
    of us, willing freedom. The freedom to not be
    murdered. Fair say all the way means cops win too,
    hip hip hooray!

--

"Here's a list of grief counsellors who can help you.."

Things are true for us to find too. Without needing a
    reflex reaction, to hear of such foolishness.. as the
    cause for why Winnipegger's are cheated to die victims..
    denied Justice.. denied equal protection under the laws
    of Canada.. it is for you friend.. a sad day to reflect
    on our TRUE circumstance.. as measured correct, 100%.
    Facts are facts.. and no one can thwart our fair
    measure being human. Freedom is Justice.

All the evidence is made publicly available my friend.
    Read the facts for yourself to be horrified. Recording at
    the police desk, telling no.. they will not allow any
    investigations.. no matter what. It's like a death cult.
    And yeah.. it is rather terrifying to learn, I tell the
    truth. Cops of course are good on general terms, but they
    have to obey the rules too. The truth is better than the
    lies, while further innocent lives are lost due our
    inaction in further silence. Why this happens is
    difficult to talk on, as it is a part, speculative.
    The whole branch of medicine, called "death meds", or,
    'end of life' medications, if you ask me, is extremely
    faulted in error. However, it is for really happening
    across North America too. Medicines to stop breathing,
    or to spread infections, are clearly poison to the
    thinking man or woman.. In Winnipeg the patient and
    family have no rights defended whatsoever. We need
    to demand a public inquest.. as so, the facts are
    brought to the attention of everyone being civilized.

SAVE OUR SOULS

Care" - depriving her medicines, while poisoned to die
    with the most powerful opiates on the market while
    suffering no pain, "devil's breath" to spread infections,
    and other poisons not warranted, not asked for.. and
    begged to stop repeatedly before she died murder victim.
    They wouldn't allow us to remove her from their plan of
    murder, or from the hospital.. tortured for months like
    so many others, all the way to death. The Winnipeg Police
    refuse to allow a criminal investigation on all alleged
    such murders.. numbering in the many uncounted. This is
    for real, and must not be allowed to continue. Fair say
    all the way means we win being civilized.

An Open Letter to the Crown Prosecutors of Canada

The Oath of Crowns "pursue Justice where ever it leads.."

My mother, Jennie Kinal, was first degree murdered at the
    Winnipeg Health Sciences Center on March 8, 2016. There was
    also an attempt made on Jennie Kinal's life on February 2 and
    3 2016. All documented as proven easily. When contacting the
    College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba, and speaking
    with the investigative Community's spokesperson Irene Mcdonald
    regarding the attempt at murder incident, whereas I forwarded
    the Committee the evidence.. Irene advised me that such a
    criminal allegation was something they can not as ever
    investigate.. and that the complaint needed to be brought
    to the attention of the Winnipeg police.. Of which I did, in
    total five times. The fifth time, on April 29 2016, Mike at
    the desk told me, that under no circumstances do they allow
    any officer of law to investigate capital crimes that occur
    at hospitals, due the Doctor always being correct.. Recording
    available. They didn't tell me of their willingness to BLINDLY
    be, accessories to mass murder of Canadians until then. When
    I first brought the indisputable evidence of the attempt at
    murder, they did not tell me then, they would have all
    honorable police officers denied my pleas for mercy, or
    warn me that they would not be defending my mother's life
    left held in jeopardy, no matter what the facts were.
    Instead it was told that someone would look at it repeatedly.
    Of which at no time did they phone anyone to clarify an
    understanding. To simply validate the claim, only took one
    phone call to Dr. T, of which they refused to do. Caring
    not for the well being of my mother, a Canadian citizen
    who was attempted to be murdered, upon my repeated requests
    for the police to protect.. Nor did they at any time talk
    to me, about how they found the facts lacking, or hard to
    grasp. The evidence of the attempted murder is a solid as
    it comes.. While the murder consists of Dr. Collister
    telling my mother and myself, that his suggestion of
    "Devil's Breath" and another drug to mix with Jennie's
    Fentanyl, that "doesn't cross the blood brain barrier"
    would NOT instead be administered, due my wise words
    explaining why such action will bring about only harm
    to my mother, with a contagious chest infection just
    acquired the day before. Of which he does not disagree
    with as recorded. Why? As I state, to hamper my mother's
    ability to expel phlegm will do her no good obviously.
    Not knowing then what "Devil's Breath" was as deadly,
    and completely inappropriate obviously. But then as
    documented fully, Dr. Collister goes ahead secretly in
    a conspiracy with Nurse Colette to administer just such
    a poison when I am not present, gone for coffee. Again,
    recorded as administered by the day nurse, the night
    nurse Charlene shows me the order herself, again, as
    recorded. Once administered, Jennie becomes paralyzed,
    then shortly in hours dies. A woman diagnosed with mild
    back pain the entire two weeks prior by Dr. Semus..
    A woman ready to go home as diagnosed by Dr. Necozy
    the two weeks prior to that. But diagnosed by Dr.
    Collister as having no more than 14 days to live.. on
    February 2.. and on March 7. [NO COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT]
    He failed at murder, then to cover his attempt, a month
    later, went ahead and tried again.. Dr. Semus informed
    me, that the hospital removed the entire February
    incident from the books. The incident recorded as
    transpiring by three doctors, three nurses, including
    the head nurse of which I speak with for near a hour on
    the matter as recorded as well. There have been no
    investigations on Dr. Collister's actions for near a
    decade as clearly being among psychopaths. For the
    Winnipeg Police to forbid Justice, because they believe
    in something of a death cult, that costs a great many
    innocent lives needs to be brought to the Public's
    attention, and halted immediately. Accessory to murder
    in not what OUR police are for. Many more lives are
    still threatened by this mass murder program called,
    "Comfort Care" - an unelected death sentence given to
    thousands of Manitobans with families who have complained
    of "similar incidents" of murder, according to my private
    discussions with a provincial employee familiar with the
    numbers. I have heard from three acquaintances in my
    personal life, that claim near identical scenario. 'No
    choice, your loved one will now be denied needed medicines,
    while given poisons to hamper breathing', and so on..
    This needs a public inquest, or a truth commission to
    uncover this unholy nightmare. Let's do right by saving
    innocent lives, not hide to see further needlessly die
    victims to our cowardice of being professionals. This
    is very much an issue that involves aboriginals and the
    poor most especially, not only the elderly, but the
    young as well.

Please, I beg you with everything I am.. save innocent lives..
    Forward this information. It is life and death. Care for those
    of our society you are not absent from my friends or foes.

(tiny 4 meg file of police claiming no investigations allowed.) http://megadrive.tv/n1k75t57zyyl
    https://userscloud.com/u7jh5le5m7tm http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1462402268 http://webshare.cz/file/78i79W2M64/
    http://4downfiles.net/fm3ztzoe87ws.html
    http://cloud.directupload.net/d7Ti
    https://userscloud.com/esqfl1c8t7e1
    http://webshare.cz/file/3pH39r1hq5/
    http://www.basicupload.com/6jsf0cuac9d5 http://www.anafile.com/1xnwthpt07lc.html http://www.filedais.com/0kqfxkhohj1v.htm http://www.filefactory.com/file/59h9c18dqxan
    http://rusfolder.com/44981431

Important: The Public must be warned.. Save lives.. Support a

Public Inquest

My mother, Jennie Kinal, was murdered in a
    Winnipeg hospital, on March the 8th, 2016
    under a program of first degree mass murder
    called.. "Comfort Care"..

Shortened synopsis..

I wad told Jennie had multiple organ
    failure, and was on end of life medication.
    I said bullshit, she was great just hours
    ago.. The head Doctor, Dr. T, called a halt
    to the death meds.. Telling Nurses, if
    Jennie experiences any discomfort, I am
    to be phoned to okay the death meds once
    more.. I am phoned for such action the next
    day, arrive in under 7 minutes, to find
    my mother pronounced clinically dead by
    RN Delaney, due organ failure.. I revive
    my mom to discover, she has no organ
    failure.. Being doped everyday under
    torture.. ATTEMPTED MURDER THIS PROVES.
    Forward this information to everyone who
    loves their mother.. The Police most
    especially. They have been caught attempting
    first degree murder of made helpless innocent
    old folks at Winnipeg's Health Sciences
    Center..

Suggestions to the RCMP on how to conduct criminal
    investigations regarding the murder of Jennie Kinal,
    that happened on March 8, 2016, at Winnipeg's Health
    Sciences Center, 4H.

There are two major crime scene involved in this matter..
    There was the attempt at murder made on February 2,2016,
    and the murder that took place on March 8, 2016.

On February 2, 2016 I was told my mother was to die
    from total organ failure.. So as a consequence, she
    was then being given an opiate, Hydromorphone, non-stop,
    until she dies. Which will be no more than 14 days. A
    poison the doctor tells, limits my mother's breathing
    too, to treat "shortness".. of which only hours earlier,
    through to several weeks prior, she had no problem with
    as perfect.. So an opiate to trick the body into well
    being, while limiting one from breathing. Knowing too,
    this "shortness" concept, being chemically treated, is
    not quantified correctly. Short what? At first I tell
    the Nurse to stop immediately this clear madness. No
    she claims, "don't be cruel". A tactic used that had
    no effect, for I was not blind to the circumstance.
    As many others would be, not having the time to stay
    with their loved one everyday, or being astute in reason.
    I state this position to her intelligently, that my
    mother doesn't need to be hampered in her breathing,
    and is suffering in no pain.. and so, she calls me to
    talk to another nurse, who claims again "don't be cruel".
    I know then as now, these people are not mindfully of a
    fair measure. I then quickly go to speak with Dr. T..
    my mother's doctor that week.. Claiming my mother was
    fine only hours earlier.. We were talking about going
    home on video.. When did this organ failure occur I ask?
    Dr. T. then calls a halt to the poisoning.. without
    answer. (I learn later the next day, this was the first
    time in the history of their operation - where all under
    this order have been put to death without exception.)
    Dr. T tells the nurses, that Jennie Kinal will no
    longer receive Hydromorphone, unless she is found
    expressing some discomfort in pain..If she is, I am
    to be phoned at home to come to witness such a
    circumstance. I stay with my mother over the next
    few hours, where her breathing becomes closer to normal.
    The next day, nurse Delaney calls me at home to okay

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The Christian Jew Muslim Crew@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 17 13:38:55 2016

][]\][\[]

Check out my pages at Facebook, G+, LinkedIn, and so on for other astounding truths.. and connect.. All invites welcomed. You don't want to miss a thing.. Why be strangers? Fair say all the way means everyone wins.

[Hillary's new cammpaign picture, is of her appearing smug, with the caption stating, "SORRY HATERS, your lies & your weak attacks will not stop America's first woman President!!"]
    (No.. really..)

This Satanic war crime witch, obviously steals the souls of the ignorant. She's into warring Democracies for Saudi Arabia openly..Mass murdering only the innocent with lies she TV sells, to get American GIs killed for no good reasons. While taking cash

it's all about treating we the peoples fair, unshackled by the irrational delusions of the bigot minded false accusers.. Being fair is where we are truly at here.. As is why, God wills Justice always, as then that way, everyone wins a better day.. As
    being soundly civilized reaching for new highs is what every Prophet preaches as golden.. Yeah way man... Atheists rule... just like everyone else does too.

Justice is freedom. Obama and Co. is currently at war against Democracies with Saudi Arabia, boycotting all elections. So, being lied to die sacrificed for lies, is as a cowardly ungodly nation falling due pure wicked evil.. held in self contempt as TV
    silent.. Refusing to truly love themselves as cared for. 16 trillion was stolen from TV Americans.. and could the TV care any less for such a loss?, that they instead will have Americans pay for generations the cost ignored? TV Always forbids certainty,
    to sell plausible deniability.. ..and now to sports.. Example.. 911 police investigations were not allowed in a nation made TV blind on purposes to deceive for further criminal plunder.. .For
    examples: A, 1.6 gallon pressure cooker does not fit in that tiny bag, in the opposite color, of the bag photographed by the FBI that blew up Americans forsaken in Boston.. American Commie Pinkoe Congress is making off with more than 16 trillion stolen,
    as disclosed in the audit... ..and so on.. Please fight back to demand we be commanded with self respect here my friends.. ..by supporting freedom fairly measured.. We are paying back bankers for money they never lent.. We are being defrauded, as denied
    a fair say here, Sacrificed in made for TV ignorance.. No certainty..Time to command ourselves with self respect my friends.. to fairly demand the return of our stolen losses.. The truth wins.
    All invites for friendship welcomed Why be strangers? we have our world to save. Let's go with the truth.

God wills Justice, while others do not. What's wrong with hunting with the law for public trial, against those so vile to steal our lives, believing we are all powerless to defend ourselves as fairly meted here? freedom is living in a just world.
    Americans that war Democracies for Saudi Arabia, while boycotting fair elections, should be publicly tried the traitors to God and Country they are. Obama wars for the final escape of those pirate bankers who have stolen trillions from Americans. The
    pirate bankers do not cover the credit, that we 'pay them back' for. The credit is publicly issued, while then they privately pocket the blind sacrifice. Unlike in the Democracy of Syria. Why is it that
    we hide from Assad being officially democratically elected? The problem is that pirate banksters of the western world, do not cover our credit.. We do. So truly, we are being blinded for fraud.. Where, we pay them back for credit they didn't extend
    privately.. We of the western world sacrifice our authority blinded, through an unfair piracy here. Essentially, no one in their right mind, would give away the right as a nation to a private for profit company, to mint money at their own discretion of
    determining your worthiness to pay them privately 'back' for.. . But that's what we have when credit is issued in our names, but made to 'pay back' to a private pirate doing nothing but thieving..
    Unlike in Syria's Democracy.. where credit was properly placed within the people trust, in 2001.. with democratically elected Assad. That is what the American war is truly about.. Magic TV Americans are never allowed as ourselves to publicly learn of
    this measured fair.. Where, in Syria, in 2001, the pirate middle man gangsters were removed from our banks.. and so went, we the people's money twice as far, without inflation.. So too, did government revenues.. Of which Assad used to built countless
    schools, and many hospitals.. It's true.. many here do not will us to understand better money.. or as too, Justice, with the crimes of embezzlement, and extortion used to thieve trillions in broad
    daylight..

God wills Justice however.. so to define any of the Muslim Jew Christian crew, as true.. you wouldn't want to false accuse, because the charge wouldn't leave your side. I'm going to write that down.

Life is beautiful with those we see kinship. of Life, that no one is absent of.. found unbound, still yet knowing, what we are made of... the honorable. The balances of life, find naturally our place willing civility.. to take off to the stars. So,
    justice comes at a price.. our freedom to be we free of tyranny. It's like it has been preordained to happen eventually. Maybe sooner than too much later..

Who is 'they' as apposed to we seeking fairness? People do lie to have innocent people die for stolen gain, denying us freedom from criminality.. But to resolve, we need to practice the due diligence to discover the evidence to dictate the reality. With
    Sandy Hook, and many other recent crime scenes, all the evidence is in.. but near none with Alex Jones will tell others for fear of certainty. When certainties are drawn, only the truly patriotic remain standing. Example: 9/11 police investigations were
    officially closed.. as officially treason. Now.. what's required? Looking it up easily.. and then knowing.. no one on Earth thinks it's a good idea to fight for what's right.. then why should
    you? Because you live your life with self respect is why. You too demand we are commanded with the respect we deserve. We need to seek evidence at crime scenes to deduce who was responsible. Not as Bush and Magic TV told of 9/11, "We don't need any

Obama with Trump and Clinton war in contemptuous silence for pirate bankers who have stolen trillions from Americans. TRILLIONS. The pirate bankers do not cover the credit, that we 'pay them back' for. The credit is publicly issued, while then they
    privately pocket the blind sacrifice. Unlike in the Democracy of Syria. As too it was in Iraq.. now, credit is pirated by J. P. Morgan as officially, another war crime.

We have real answers as effective solutions to all our humanity's worries.. Justice fairly waged, is freedom defended from liars cheating to be thieves. Making for their final getaways.. We really do have some excellent ideas on what needs to be done,
    for our worlds to be fun. Instead of slave dungeons wimping to a lying TV witch or bigot warlock. Take your pick? Democracy?

Justice is what America lacks as a whore for Magic TV. Where they have no responsibilities, as facts certain, are always forbidden. TV America only wants plausible deniability to escape themselves from account. 9/11 police investigations were forbidden..
    and look.. at how many in north America bring it up.. 100 individuals perhaps.. And why?? Why? Why does the average person find such a call, too much to stomach, as sooner would sacrifice their sons and daughters for being blindly evil as false accusers?
    Sandy Hook I have solved.. and look at the response.. it's isn't alleged I'm wrong by any, but only self contempt to not will Justice on the wholesale mass murder of uncared for INNOCENT
    children, seven and eight years old. How about as current, warring Democracies for Saudi Arabia.. How is it that American whores can't find a word to complain on that front? Why? Why.. Can we call it a human trait, to will mass murder and enslavement of
    our forsaken species? Trillions too have been embezzled, but we all can safely guess, such a subject, is not welcomed by the bigot classes. Cost too much to think that far, as where Americans on mass, would rather slave to die victim without self respect,
    than openly support a wise man or woman speaking freely the facts that count. Such as America's rigged elections. How is it that Americans can get a hold on that principle? The TV states no
    concern.. so Americans will let tyranny destroy themselves? It certainly appears this way. We need leadership that commands ourselves with self respect. All this election rigging demands a restart, no question. Vote to be winners by paper ballots, as
    then that way we'll have receipts.. Then we'll get back our stolen trillions, and Americans would not be paying taxes for generations.. See how good truth can be?.. to set us all free?

The frustration to speak the facts here, while knowing our Magic TVs are not committed to truly defend ourselves from mass murdering false accusers warring Democracies with Saudi Arabia, apposing God and Humanity, to make for their final escape.. is
    troubling.. 9/11 police investigations were not allowed to happen. See press conference with Dashel. The Taliban have nothing to do with the crime, that was thwarted from being investigated. We have video of liquefied iron flowing from the towers like
    water. While Americans are portrayed evil and cowardly, refusing to do right, as instead, in TV silence, supporting the wholesale slaughter of defenseless innocent victims. Libya for example, was
    bombed tens of thousands of times, exclusively against it's citizenry, save for al-qeada headquarters in Benghazi.

9/11 was pulled off by Condi and Ozolek with the "top Secret" Presidential Directive titled, "Red Ex", inside of "unified vision".. , with Bush and Cheney obstructing Justice.. by just simply claiming, "we don't need any evidence.." Why? Because TV
    Americans, on the whole, are left in silence being, Satanic false accuser enemies of God and Humanity.. willing to die for their naked lies, before supporting truth spoken as power, in defense of all treated fair.. . As God wills being all scientific.. .
    . We, of the human condition, demand self respect.. -- All invites welcomed.. we have our world to save.

Hillary is pro warring Democracies for ANTI-WOMAN ungodly evil Saudi Arabia? Trump supporters don't mind that? Because you’d think we would. Let's go with freely communicating the better ideas here. Innocent until proven otherwise.. and stop warring
    Democracies how about? Listen kids.. the stolen trillions need to be returned. All invites welcomed.. Why be a stranger? Consider voting fairly by paper ballot, so then that way, we have receipts. I'm sorry, but this rigged election demands a restart.
    Who could possibly disagree? Let's get real here people. Justice done, is freedom won.

'Revolution'? What is it? I would offer, that it is accountability, when successful. So, it doesn't demand anything, but freely communicating the reality to our contemporaries being cheated. Of which the cult TV doesn't allow. Anything certain, that
    demands redress, will not be televised. People over all, are depicted, having the innocent die victims, before standing up for the rights in which we all share. Warring Democracies for Saudi Arabia?!!?.... I MEAN COME ON.. Right? I speculate, our
    failures currently, are almost entirely due to, most people being unfair bigots.. And as such, can't find it within themselves, to command their lives in self respect. Where all are thought innocent
    until proven otherwise. Instead it's the Jews, or the Muslims, or the :Globalists, or the NWO that is at fault. Not ourselves tracking down for suspects by following probable cause, as outlined Constitutionally. .

One can not prove God doesn't exist. Case closed.. Atheism is now officially made defunct. What's wrong with doing good for others, as you would will be done for yourself? We are found unbound to the forever mystery - no absolutes.

This is the truth. as trying to be truthful.. Fair say for you is fair say for me see? To read one needs know how to think. It all makes perfect easy sense to command ourselves with self respect my friends. All invites welcomed.. we need free fair debate
    with the facts that count for something. Namely, ourselves.. Fair say all the way, has you win too most especially. We have arrived.

--

Here is just a partial post of the Jennie Kinal matter..Do right.. save innocent lives..

(tiny 4 meg file of police claiming no investigations allowed.) https://userscloud.com/u7jh5le5m7tm http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1462402268 http://webshare.cz/file/78i79W2M64/

Save Lives

(200+ meg file..)
    http://www.sizedrive.com/d/a997a01045486282b753/ http://turbobit.net/zwr34k9eysgz.html

ordered my mother no longer be poisoned.. but my mom was according to
    to attempt cover of the fact, she never had 'multiple organ failure'.

"Who never signed nothing? And how did your Mom end up at the hospital?
    I take it they didn't kidnap her too? Who poisoned your Mom? Again those
    are allegations of wrong doing. Multiple organ failure would be a cause

failure" .But lived for more than 30 days longer.. While the police
    refused to investigate, while the College of physicians are forbidden
    condition, that had cause swelling in her legs.. Instead they pumped
    steroids and other things into her veins non-stop, which caused tremors
    from the minute after giving her health card information.. then kept
    near a coma, doped with Fentanyl 80X more powerful than morphine, and hydromorphone to seriously hamper breathing,. to her subsequent murder

hip hip hooray!

--

SAVE OUR SOULS

young as well.

(tiny 4 meg file of police claiming no investigations allowed.) http://megadrive.tv/n1k75t57zyyl
    https://userscloud.com/u7jh5le5m7tm http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1462402268 http://webshare.cz/file/78i79W2M64/
    http://www.basicupload.com/6jsf0cuac9d5 http://www.anafile.com/1xnwthpt07lc.html http://www.filedais.com/0kqfxkhohj1v.htm http://www.filefactory.com/file/59h9c18dqxan

Important: The Public must be warned.. Save lives.. Support a Public Inquest

Shortened synopsis..

Center..

Sciences Center, 4H.

the death medication.. I happened to be already on my

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JOHNNY'S GRAB BAG@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 28 15:55:53 2016

[][\[\][]\]\[\[]

Check out my pages for other astounding truths.. and connect.. You don't want to miss a thing.. Why be strangers? Fair say all the way means we all win big time, no kidding.

You're a victim of mind control. 9/11 was pulled off not by Muslims, but by the Bush administration as pre-planned - called "Unified Vision" and "Red Ex".. Ghouliannie was complicit as Trump's bud, as was Condi and Ozolek.You don't care for the facts
    firmly established? Mentioning water, then advancing to destroy blindly the EPA is clearly naked evil. He is "awake" you sell foolishly, as yourself completely asleep, unaware of the facts that matter. Like trillions of dollars extorted and embezzled..
    You conveniently ignore as the TV taught you. He admits with his blinded whores, he wills to beat on innocent Americans, until he can figure out what's going on.. and his whores of evil cheer to
    war Democracies as pro-Saudi Arabia. Notice: a bigot who hates on innocent God loving Muslims, have no problem being pro Satanic Saudi Arabia warring Democracies.

"Trump2016"

Look.. Trump doesn't demand the return of our stolen trillions, taken through extortion and embezzlement.. Doesn't advance Justice on anything actually, like 9/11, Sandy Hook, or the Boston bombings.. Or complain of warring Democracies for Saudi Arabia
    as fundamentalist Satanic 'Muslim'.., apposing Democracy as fair say here.. What about demanding the arrest of those openly rigging the elections? How about safe water, or food? Doesn't understand much of anything in how the government functions.. Such
    as the Department of Education, or too, the EPA.. ..and so on.. Yet, knows enough to not pay taxes as a cheater, to Americans who have no choice but to foot his bills. He wills to see, innocent
    Americans beat up, for apposing his bigotry. As a godless bigot, he is apposed to Muslims who love Justice and God, but not Saudi Arabia as mass murdering psychopaths. Likes, as admitted, to profit off of military dictatorships who keep US as slaves..
    Then his history of stealing from Americans at his casinos, destroying cities financially due all the thefts.. Then, claims bankruptcy three times, where the American sucker takes his loses.. of which he never paid back.. He is a parasite, false accusing
    enemy of civility. He wills to persecute innocent Americans.. until, as he says.. he can figure out what is going on.. Not figure out what's going on, than take positive actions if needed to
    remedy.. No.. just assault America, and her principles, of being committed to liberty, as Justice for us all. Vote John Kinal for President by paper ballot.. for all this criminal rigging of the elections demand a restart.. Just who in the hell do they
    think we are eh? Fair say all the way means everyone wins.. hip hip hooray!

Blaming Muslims, is as a bigot enemy of freedom to be we the people. Justice is a plus for US.. no? huh? Obama and Co. wars Democracies for Saudi Arabia - yet these whores for likewise evil - have no objection?

Yeah.. the thieves of God's good graces shall be defeated in a short few words.. God wills Justice, while others do not.

Hillary is pro warring Democracies for ANTI-WOMAN ungodly evil Saudi Arabia with Trump too. See? Trump supporters don't mind that? Not if asked freely they wouldn't...Let's go with freely communicating the better ideas here. Innocent until proven
    otherwise.. and stop warring Democracies how about? Listen kids.. the stolen trillions need to be returned. All invites welcomed.. Why be a stranger? I'm sorry, but this rigged election demands a restart. Who could possibly disagree? Let's get real here
    people.

Why does Obama and Co. war the Democracy of Syria with anti-woman Saudi Arabia? It is because in 2001, Assad, Democratically elected, decided to remove all middle men from banking. And what happened? Everyone's money when twice as far without inflation.
    Then Assad used the new wealth to build countless schools, and many hospitals, now bombed by the pro Hitlery and Obama forces of EVIL.. Why not on TV? They will to con US for death as victims to war crimes with pretty smiles. No TV celebrity demands to
    have arrested, those who have RIGGED the election, and too, stolen trillions through embezzlement and extortion - In one transfer, 16 trillion hidden from the Federal Reserve, as then exposed
    in an audit... Are we, or are we not capable of thinking freely here? Why would anyone will to be cheated a fair say for death ask yourself? We all want to count, and be counted fairly is the freedom to be all we can be, acting civilized. We must demand
    a real election, where everyone has a voice that counts with a paper ballot. Along with fair arrests of those cheating US all.. Vote King Johnny for talk show host how about?

HI EVERYONE! We need to support each other with ideas that make good sense to just about everyone. Free energy for example. Exaggerated to easier understand.. Picture a square mile wide buoy floating on the ocean surface.. hooked up from the ocean bottom
    on a gear ratio, like a 15 speed bike, but go 15 million. pulling up the arm for a water proofed turbine.[gear ration is like, you move the arm an inch, it's truly like a mile because that ratio is so high] , TIDES go up and down 30 feet+ in some places..
    Saving 99.9 percent of our times being near free of labor! All invites welcomed..The answers are easy if we know of what we speak. Let's save the world

EVERY vaccine contains neural toxins.. Debate over. We are at war people.. Some will us to die for bad guys that care not for our true circumstances. Did you know, for instance, that Obama and Co. are at war against Democracies with Saudi Arabia? After
    stealing trillions? But the TV doesn't care there either.. so.. we need leadership that wills us a fair say here.. So freely consider voting for John Kinal as President with paper ballots.. as then that way.. we have receipts. All invites welcomed. Let's
    win this.

Winnipeg hospitals are first degree murdering the poor, while the Winnipeg police are forbidden from doing any criminal investigations.. They murdered my mother right in front of me, with "Devil's Breath" FOR REAL. I have all the evidence too.. Videos
    and audios.. but no cops for me, no cops for you.. Travelers too need to be warned.. Just search for "Save innocent lives by allowing the truth to prevail. By warning others, you save lives.. Do right for ourselves, Love justice. Love freedom. Love life.
    " Why they do it, is speculative.. but it is happening.. and people seem to find it too much to care about. Trust yourself to be fair with this reality.. For it is being brought to America.

Don't be ridiculous in evil as an enemy to God and humanity. Assad is Democratically elected, and there are no formal charges against him.. While Obama and Co. boycott elections while warring for the Satanic Dictatorship of Saudi Arabia. Obama and Co.,
    the terrorists, attack schools and hospitals, and anyone who support freedom for the individual. The "Rebel Kill List" highlights Obama's will to murder teachers and engineers, elected officials.. and so on.. Obama with Congress, is complicit in stealing
    trillions from America by extortion and embezzlement. As well, as making for the final escape of those who did 9/11, Sandy hook, the Boston Bombings. So how do these liars live with
    themselves being so evil to all free persons? Look at what Obama and Hitlery did to Libya.. bombing civilians tens of thousands of times over a NO-FLY-ZONE.. and this demon sells Assad did what? Tell us you demon enemy of God and Humanity.. Tell lying
    cheating thief of our good will to do right. "save the children of Syria" with your lies to mass murder? Evil is the deceived disguised.

"The CIA is the real enemy here, followed by our corrupt government...."
    Hey John.. I would argue the enemy is the criminal. Now the grunt, it volunteers, figuring, it doesn't need a reason, for all it's TV thinking is done by those in charge issuing criminal orders. 'Raping kids is okay Sarge? Oh, good then..' Who complains?
    Seriously.. maybe no more than about four people world wide, all from Canada.. I am the only man on Earth I know of, who speaks factually on 9/11 by simply following the evidence trail, that stopped only days after the crime occurred. Bush "We don't need
    any evidence" if that doesn't spook you out too much to now know truly what this world is dying for. How about in the green zone, where grunts get blow jobs from 10 year olds who are
    tortured into slavery, for one American dollar, at "The Gentleman's Club" run by Blackwater.. Who complains? So clear are these war crimes - as they care not to defend ALL forsaken American soldier's lives conned to die by American TV celebrities.. Hey
    some do care.. one out of 100,000 maybe.. hold up their oath as something they put their word to.. But that's it.. Think of the bombing runs in Libya for example.. those of the air force.. every single, surely was laughing, while bombing schools and
    hospitals, water works, and electricity plants.. tens of thousands of times.. Over a NO-FLY-ZONE. Who was there to complain? Me.. and... what? Maybe 50 people world wide of the English speaking
    world.. but how about this.. who was it to read the UN NO-FLY-ZONE resolution 1973 i think it is? Me and three others, with Obama. When I speak publicly near all people go somewhere near insane, as would rather murder their own families, than to know the
    truth as I speak it of their lackluster character. Who on ALL OF EARTH, can explain Obamacare but myself? WHO? Nobody is who. (either pay a billionaire 30%, who wills to see all die forsaken as cheated American losers, or don't as being intelligent about
    the matter) Did you know, I have free safe energy to give all Humanity to change our history forever.. but none.. I say none in this world, will forward the simple information? Doesn't that
    sound like something seriously messed up with Humanity, warring innocent Life to pollute everything to die neglected instead? Like some kind of unholy brain damage? But now that my mother has been murdered, and the City of Winnipeg forbid the police from
    investigating, while now attempting to steal my home.. knowing as they do.. no one will help me.. or the many other poor murder victims that will fall today in Winnipeg, and tomorrow under the same Satanic lawless threat - due all this apparent self
    contempt of the Magic TV and the Winnipeg Free Press propagandists willing mass murder.... What would any to make of this world now dying, as not my own willing to be fair? Not much.. very
    little.. perhaps nothing at all. We need leadership that wills all to be free of tyranny.. but the American people will not allow such a man or woman to be fairly recognized. Rather die cowardly in evil, than attempt to treat others for a fair measure. I
    can not be allowed to speak on Rightard American talk radio.. because in three seconds I could say.. ALL vaccines contain neural toxins.. Or, bankers DO NOT cover our loans.. we are paying them back for money they did not lend.. ..and so on.. Alex Jones
    despises we, not because we lie, but because we tell the truth. 9/11 police investigations were closed. We needed to truly care yesterday.. Our futures does not look good here - left to
    choose between Hitlery and Trump. Neither willing Justice as freedom for the American People.. But who cares as they say..

ON 9/11

Anthony Shaffer is complicit. He was hired by Zielacow to run cover. Anthony is there to lie about Atta, having to be connected to bin Laden top secretly. Terabytes of info destroyed? what a crock of malarkey. There is a huge paper of his character, [
    able-danger.alt.pdf.. pretty sure..] including the comments from America's top minds, LIWA i think is is.. who claim he's full of it too. Why? If you had a free mind to understand, you'd know he's directly involved in the crime. So, every time he and
    Alex Jones are there to con Americans further into early graves.. he tells.. the radical Muslims did it, not Condi and Ozolek, with Gooliannie, Bush and Cheney. Nothing about explosives so clearly
    being per-planted by Denko-Mechanical, caught with security passes they were, of which they couldn't possibly have had as legitimate. Plus, we have video of iron flowing like a river, about 26 miles an hour, four feet wide.. Didn't see it? See? that's
    what's going on.. a contempt for the truth, for when it is TRULY found.. the certainty terrifies the hiding coward in most.. Easier to say, the globalists did it.. and all become multi-millionaires like Alex Jones.. Though.. we'll have to sell out
    someone as forsaken crime victims however.. Hmm.. wouldn't it be better for everyone, if we just went with the truth, come hell or high water? Investigations were closed near immediately after the
    crime occurred by traitors Bush and Cheney. What? didn't hear of that? Well.. it made the news.. just as it made the news when Bush was asked, why don't we want the police to investigate 9/11 again, Bush relied, "we don't need any evidence".. and that
    was that.. Since then, Americans have been typical ungodly cowards, now warring Democracies.. willing to kill off their own sons and daughters, before supporting the 4th Amendment to the Constitution of these united states standing for real freedom..
    That is to follow probable cause at where an infraction occurs.. Don't like that because it's hard work? You lazy bastards watching TV's football, TV's hockey, TV's basketball and TV's golf? ..then
    getting some sleep, because it's back to working double shifts to save the home from foreclosure? We need to get justice on the returning of America's stolen trillions too don't forget.. Then you wouldn't be paying taxes for several generations.. maybe
    longer.. It's all up to you.. what are You going to do? All invites welcomed.. Later friends..

We are at war with the wickedest of evils.. that con American GIs to sacrifice their lives for the final escape of the 9/11 perpetrators.. Bush and Cheney for obstruction for starters, then Condi and Ozolek too, for the 'top secret' presidential war plan
    to invade Afghanistan, by blaming bin Laden for a crime that hadn't occurred yet. "Unified Vision" and "Red Ex". Bush "we don't need any evidence" Currently, Obama and Co. are at war against Democracies for Saudi Arabia, while escaping with trillions
    looted. .. Hello? HELLO? See? this ain't happening on my watch, to allow these enemies of God and Mankind, to get away from ourselves further undressed fairly being recognized. Do right,
    support free speech with the facts that count.. vote John Kinal for President. *paper ballots only..?

Did you know, Obama and Co. are at war against Democracies for Saudi Arabia? They APPOSE freedom for the individual. Obama and Hitlery and Trump are very ANTI-WOMAN. They will to mass murder innocent folks who want a fair say.. Going to jail for freedom
    is an sacrifice in defeat, not willing to express ourselves for fair say here and now.. demanding fair count. Trillions have been extorted and embezzled from America while the magic TV see nothing but, Hitlery's guaranteed win.. to send American GIs to
    die for Satanic evil. There was no reason to attack Iraq, despite the propaganda broadcast today. about such truths being dismissed as merely opinion. .. Millions took to the street without the
    truth prevailing onto TV. I tried to get on CBC TV, and CBC radio.. but they wouldn't allow our words spoken true.. And that it was a position that the State Department had held also (a department of the state department.. called the O.R.H.A.). Colluding
    we did being truthful.. the war decision of HITLERY is only going to needlessly sacrifice American soldiers lives for no gain! All you'll be doing is starting a war to get back to where you were prior to the needless attack. Saddam will do anything that
    is asked plus more. Saddam is not found in violation with UN 1441 either! Get it? Thousands of American GIs, forsaken the truth to die for her lies. Millions of innocent Iraqis. Now, are you
    as a supporter of Freedom, willing to go to jail for it? TO WIN WHAT? Demanding fair say here and now, means we win hands down. No one wills to be cheated as fair say. Obama and Co. are warring Democracies - apposing American values..

Hillary is obviously, an unelectable witch who wills to mass murder for cash bribes.. sold by American TV as the only candidate they will to serve American GI teens to die as forsaken a fair say, warring Democracy.. How can we the people put up with this
    rigging of elections, and not demand a real election, where no one is cheated a fair say here? One person, one vote with paper ballots only. Well. the TV won't allow it, considering Obama and Co. are currently warring Democracies with anti-woman Saudi
    Arabia and pirate bankers - and could Americans care any less, if it was their own family enslaving for the stolen windfalls of tyranny? What the heavens can we do? We could call talk radio
    that refuses to demand accounting likewise. [Alex Jones the bigot false accuser seriously sucks] trillions have been stolen through extortion and embezzlement.. If we get all that money returned plus interest, as conducting ourselves civilized, Americans
    wouldn't be paying taxes for generations.. Doing right could get everyone brighter over night.. Continue to ignore our pleads for justice, for Justice, while Obama bombs Democracies without your care to express a concern. Will naturally lead to a
    downfall of America, as pure wicked evil through and through.. Who needs who? All invites welcomed..

+Admiral Taptap "Dude, not I am at all inclined to after that incoherent needs" Whatever. You don't make decisions for others of a free mind loser. We, the people are going with the better ideas, not warring Democracies for Saudi Arabia. I am more American than you as an illiterate. For I demand Justice. Demanding our trillions
    returned.. Justice for 9/11, Sandy Hook, the Boston Bombing.. vaccines, and so on.. I truly defend America, and her soldiers.. While you falsely claim, Americans must not be granted the right to make up their own minds, as to what needs to happen, to
    bring about a better world, commanded through true self respect.

Liars again.. "Homosexuality" is not in the Bible.. How come Atheists don't will to treat people fair? Never a word against Obama and Co. warring Democracies for Saudi Arabia? Atheists are at a loss of being free minded. Irrational as stupid. This "God"
    they keep defining, absent logic. Is there anything you don't know about yourself either ask the Atheist.. The Atheist that claims no intelligent life in the universe exists, because they don't know so. It's like saying, there are no aliens anywhere else
    in the universe.. Then you ask them, 'how so?'.. Then they as blind idiots state.. there is no evidence. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. But there is evidence that we are
    more than we can ever know.. born of an intelligence that expresses forethought in molecular biology.. and found in physics, is a position of energy having too.. no dimension.. That's right.. timeless as forever and nowhere at the same 'time'. the big
    bang is measured now for example..

Satanic enemies of God and man, who war America with lies, left TV undefended, for further looting by war crimes.. Trillions have been stolen, while the election is openly being rigged.. and what? we are all too powerless to speak out about it? We think
    not. Just who do they think we are anyway? They openly rigged the election. Near no one present supported that whore for evil Hitlery in Nevada.. Who ILLEGALLY, with cash bribes, wills to escape those guilty of stealing trillions through extortion and
    embezzlement. Wills not to stop warring the Democracy of Syria for anti-woman Saudi Arabia.. Who lies to conned American GIs to die needlessly. We must demand fair say here with the facts that
    count. To vote fairly, we need to draw our lot with paper ballots, as all this fraud demands a restart. Are Americans going to live for Justice?, or die as bad guys doing themselves in forsaken..? I think, instead, we should be commanding ourselves with
    self respect, willing to cheat no one.. Not warring Democracies for Saudi Arabia.. We should be going to go with the better ideas around here.. and no one deserves to be beat up by for having a different view on bigots that we can talk through.. to
    illustrate a true understanding of who's rights are who's. Fair say for everyone is freedom. We must insist of this being Presidential material.. Being blind and stupid is no good.. We know now
    what the world is.. We have a lot of work to do.. but the pay offs are astronomical.. Return the stolen trillions for example, your not paying taxes for a generation or three. We have many other great ideas to secure further dividends no doubt. Free
    energy? Easy. White house.. here we come! Trump and Bernie can speak out through the process all they want to help us achieve even finer aims at being fair here.. Don't you think It's about time we start demanding our rights be defended as fair? I think
    so, as you would too no doubt to know. We need your support. Fair say all the way means you would win too most especially. At least let's freely talk about some possibilities. President or no
    President.. we need to get back our stolen trillions is how we should role.. What do you say?

+GodSaysFuckYou "Accept what god?"
    The definition you describe is not right, as so being, we are talking about an intelligence we are of.. as more than we can possibly know. Not quantifiable. But that naturally wills Justice as being fairly recognized here, to be civilized as evolving.
    For example.. are you more than you know? Obviously.. But look.. "God" has done nothing for me, to defend my recently murdered mother by the lawless forsaken city of Winnipeg - that is mass murdering many more of the poor still.. And if you did exist as
    witnessed scientifically, and knew of our plight, yet did nothing to warn others due the continuing self contempt for innocent life.. when it's so easy to do so.. You'd wonder, God or no God..
    people generally are quite contemptuous of Life's struggle to evolve, and would rather die victim, than speak words that are honorable. All we need is to be measured fair. Is that asking too much from our TVs? So then.. don't we want to be free of
    tyranny? When does an Atheist ever demand fair say here? Or demand arrests of those rigging the American election? Or complain about warring Democracies with Obama and Co.. being pro Saudi Arabia? How about the stealing of 16 trillion, while the Magic TV
    still doesn't care either for our survivals?

Steal our homes, and everyone honorable as fair, will rightly call you a thief.. Arrest children without any evidence, you're kidnapping. Shoot innocent people dead, you're a murderer. So says, the Christian Jew Muslim crew. Fair say all the way means
    you would win too most especially. Think of paper ballot election where, we go with the better ideas here.. Get ready to tune in to something extraordinary.. coming soon as a theater to you... fair say all the way means everyone wins. We need to recast
    this election.. due to all the criminal frauds of rigging exposed to the light of everyone honorable.

It's hard to smile, while Obama and Co. war democracies for Saudi Arabia..after stealing trillions.. and of course, openly rigging the elections to fall humanity as further crimes victims left in the dark. With their false TV allegations, leaving all
    further for more looting. Fair say all the way would mean you would win too most especially.. Justice is freedom. Now that's something to smile about. All invites welcomed. Let's save the world.

JOHNNY-ROCKS
    https://userscloud.com/w2vr31yey9ki
    https://1fichier.com/?083blbzdzx
    http://usersfiles.com/0m5pdz7bfdf1
    http://up07.net/ujgsho6n33lp
    http://turbobit.net/cnn6iz9vx53z.html

--

(200+ meg file..)
    https://userscloud.com/kt52zo9aj06a
    https://www.sendmyway.com/lkcm0vu8pet1
    http://rusfolder.com/45033590
    https://1fichier.com/?zuc9hn4hmj

near a coma, doped with Fentanyl 80X more powerful than morphine, and hydromorphone to seriously hamper breathing,. to her subsequent murder

hip hip hooray!

--

SAVE OUR SOULS

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Christian Jew Muslim Crew@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 17 13:54:33 2016

][]\][\[]

(No.. really..)

daylight..

--

Save Lives

(200+ meg file..)

hip hip hooray!

--

SAVE OUR SOULS

young as well.

Important: The Public must be warned.. Save lives.. Support a Public Inquest

Shortened synopsis..

Center..

Sciences Center, 4H.

the death medication.. I happened to be already on my

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05