• Why are Koreans so Ugly?

From chunhs10234567@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 10 06:23:01 2018
    5L2g5q2j5q+r5peg5qC55o2u5Zyw5pWj5biD6Jma5YGH5LqL5a6eLOWboOS4uumfqeWbveS6uuS4 kemZiy4gCuaIkeiupOS4uuS9oOWvueeJueWumueahOmfqeWbveS6uuacieaBtuaEnyzlj6/ku6Xl vaLlrrnkuLrkuJHpmYsuIArkvYbmmK/kvaDotKzkvY7mlbTkuKrpn6nlm73kurrnmoTmgIHluqbm mK/kuI3lr7nnmoQuIArlr7nmraQs5oiR55qE6K+dLOS4jeimgeWcqOayoeacieehruWIh+agueaN rueahOaDheWGteS4iyzlj6rku6XkvaDnmoTmg7Pms5XmnaXkvKDmkq3pn6nlm73kurrkuJHpmYsu IOW4jOacm+S/ruaUuS4=

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From americanbaldeagle7@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Ace on Fri Dec 28 23:27:29 2018
    On Thursday, October 22, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Ace wrote:
    Flat face, extremely big faced, slitty eyes. The women wear pancake
    makeups full of plastic. Yes Koreans are the uglies race of people
    in the world. Also you Koreans are midgets compared to our tall
    graceful strong masculine Chinese men. Our women have fair smooth
    skins and naturally beautiful while you your ugly gook women are,
    well.. not too appetizing. Also you Korean men are fags, because you
    all look like fags. Yeah, you look like Margaret Cho!

From Xio Feng

Long Live China!
    Based Chinaman is based

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From chatonprewitt70@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 9 23:50:21 2019
    Fuck you, you racist piece of redneck slanty eye gook. Your little pink penis ain't nothing. Flat head ugly gook.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ssjgssgokuvegeta@gmail.com@21:1/5 to chatonp...@gmail.com on Sat Jun 1 14:29:44 2019
    On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 2:50:22 AM UTC-5, chatonp...@gmail.com wrote:
    Fuck you, you racist piece of redneck slanty eye gook. Your little pink penis ain't nothing. Flat head ugly gook.

Rednecks apply to Americans and all East Asians have smaller bodily proportions compared to Europeans, Africans, and Middle-Eastern people.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ssjgssgokuvegeta@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jun 1 14:28:04 2019
    You racist mother fucking idiots. Don't you know History? The Chinese race came from the Korean race. Long ago, a group of Koreans moved away to a new land. That new land was CHINA. So hahaha UGLY!!!
    And guess what... The "Great" Wall of China led them to a downfall. The Mongolians just climbed over. And so Chineesies lost.
    And also, we are all human. Is that not any different? People are UGLY from what they say, do, and think in their lifetimes. (and you called yourself and ur ancestors ugly, what a DISGRACE.)

Lol you're fucking retarded if you think Chinese originated from Korea. Might as well claim that aliens advised Egyptians on how to build the pyramids. I assure you, the farmers near the Yellow River 5000 years ago are totally fabricated because all East
    Asians most definitley came from Korea 9000%.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ssjgssgokuvegeta@gmail.com@21:1/5 to thoma...@gmail.com on Sat Jun 1 14:32:31 2019
    On Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 2:50:31 PM UTC-4, thoma...@gmail.com wrote:

You delusional smelly fucking zipperhead. You do realize that chinese people have the smallest eyes. You are a in denial retard who just described YOUR race fucking flat faced gook. Chinese people have the square flat faces, not koreans. Koreans have
    rounder oval faces. Stop eating dog you gook and fucking face the truth chinaman

Resorting to ad hominem shows how triggered and insecure you are, and proves you have no legitimate arguments to win in a debate. Koreans also eat dog meat so take your head out of your ass and hang yourself.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ssjgssgokuvegeta@gmail.com@21:1/5 to heidi.aw...@gmail.com on Sat Jun 1 14:34:38 2019
    On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 9:31:40 AM UTC-5, heidi.aw...@gmail.com wrote:
    OMG r u kidding me? Korea and Japan are the best looking east asian countries. Chinese people are ugly AF. I have seriously never ever seen a hot Chinese person in real life. Chinese men(like most of them) are definately NOT handsome or hot or
    masculine or tall. Plus they smell bad. The end.

What about all the K-Pop faggots that dress and groom like effeminate sissies? Where are the Koreans that look pretty naturally without surgery?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From outrundiamond@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 11 22:07:07 2019
    All asain Men are fucking ugly the Korean ones stand out Ps you wont see this cus your country is under Commie rule and i hear they have banend Google =>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From outrundiamond@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 11 22:08:43 2019
    Good old days 1998 when you commie fucks wernt banned from every form of American internet

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robinpark705751@gmail.com@21:1/5 to kevinte...@gmail.com on Wed Jul 3 01:55:07 2019
    On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 10:28:44 PM UTC+9, kevinte...@gmail.com wrote:
    Op donderdag 22 oktober 1998 09:00:00 UTC+2 schreef Ace:

From Xio Feng

Long Live China!

Niggers more ugly.

oh my goodness. that is incredibley crude language. Please educate yourself and stop using it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robinpark705751@gmail.com@21:1/5 to kristam...@gmail.com on Wed Jul 3 01:56:19 2019
    On Monday, August 31, 2015 at 1:36:37 PM UTC+9, kristam...@gmail.com wrote:
    Lol. Are you really SERIOUS? Koreans as the MOST beautiful women in all Asia? You must be kidding! Koreans are actually the sh!ttiest looking. I'm from the West and basing on popular opinions here, they prefer Filipinas. Do some research, Filipinas are
    the most beautiful girls in Asia due to their exotic fearures WITHOUT the help of cosmetic surgery which is so popular in Korea. They are naturally beautiful unlike those Koreans who need lots of makeup to cover up their faces and turn into a different
    person.

Are you seriously shaming people for their insecurities?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jasonlee050921@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 16 16:21:23 2019
    On Thursday, October 22, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, 조 익 현 wrote:
    Yes.. we are ugly.. So.. what..
    Have you ever been beaten to die by korean..?
    Or you must be not a Chinese.. I've never met Chinese like you...
    If you are a Chinese Guy.. I'm sure that you are one of Chinese executioners...

From.. F..Y..

Your grammar is quite questionable sir.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From uknetja@yahoo.co.uk@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 12 14:04:00 2020
    I am disgusted with the racist comments and unnecessary language on here. First, you cannot make a generalisation about a nation being ugly or beautiful. Everywhere you go no matter what country, there will always be beautiful people and ordinary looking
    people. Anyone calling someone ugly are ugly themselves as they portray their ugly nature and thoughts, and also their bullying nature. In both China and Korea, and all other East Asian countries, there are both beautiful and normal looking people
    regardless of whether plastic surgery is involved. So 'Ace' or 'Xiao Feng', stop your insults, look around and look at yourself before throwing your criticism. Being a Chinese myself, I am actually embarrassed to be one as you and many like you are
    giving the rest of us a bad image because 'people like you' make generalisations! Btw, if you look at yourself sideways in the mirror you will realise that you also have a 'flat face' and maybe 'slitty eyes!'

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From seattlemxus@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to ukn...@yahoo.co.uk on Sun Mar 8 14:33:01 2020
    On Sunday, January 12, 2020 at 2:04:01 PM UTC-8, ukn...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    I am disgusted with the racist comments and unnecessary language on here. First, you cannot make a generalisation about a nation being ugly or beautiful. Everywhere you go no matter what country, there will always be beautiful people and ordinary
    looking people. Anyone calling someone ugly are ugly themselves as they portray their ugly nature and thoughts, and also their bullying nature. In both China and Korea, and all other East Asian countries, there are both beautiful and normal looking
    people regardless of whether plastic surgery is involved. So 'Ace' or 'Xiao Feng', stop your insults, look around and look at yourself before throwing your criticism. Being a Chinese myself, I am actually embarrassed to be one as you and many like you
    are giving the rest of us a bad image because 'people like you' make generalisations! Btw, if you look at yourself sideways in the mirror you will realise that you also have a 'flat face' and maybe 'slitty eyes!'

And there are more beautiful people in the US, as everyone knows.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dwaynestewart118@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 15 11:58:06 2020
    In from London, here Koreans and Chinese are all the same both ugly

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Iris Jung@21:1/5 to Ace on Sat Sep 26 17:45:50 2020
    On Thursday, October 22, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Ace wrote:
    From Xio Feng
    Long Live China!
    Well, your "tall, graceful, strong, masculine Chinese men" as you put it, are not as amazing as you think. In fact, in many beauty ranking places, Korea was ranked higher than China for facial structures. And before you call us pancake makeups full of
    plastic, try searching up chinese makeup transformations. You'll be shocked by what you see. Not being racist towards China, they have very pretty and handsome people, just think again before calling Koreans ugly.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From FerneyMarVEVO@21:1/5 to Ace on Mon Feb 8 07:16:34 2021
    From Xio Feng
    Long Live China!
    Yes, I agree, Koreans are fucking ugly, they look like fucking rats and they have bad breath, also, those fucking kpop idols look like faggots with all that makeup and plastic surgery, but no matter what they do, they still ugly, chinese men are more
    graceful and masculine. Long Live China. Death to Korea.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hunter Massey@21:1/5 to FerneyMarVEVO on Wed Mar 10 09:31:37 2021
    On Monday, February 8, 2021 at 7:16:35 AM UTC-8, FerneyMarVEVO wrote:
    Flat face, extremely big faced, slitty eyes. The women wear pancake makeups full of plastic. Yes Koreans are the uglies race of people
    From Xio Feng
    Long Live China!
    Yes, I agree, Koreans are fucking ugly, they look like fucking rats and they have bad breath, also, those fucking kpop idols look like faggots with all that makeup and plastic surgery, but no matter what they do, they still ugly, chinese men are more
    graceful and masculine. Long Live China. Death to Korea.
    All asians are ugly men women all

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BradoB@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 20 18:34:55 2021
    The entire Asian race is so ugly they wish they had beauties like Lana Rhodes in their race but no not a single attractive Asian women name me one I bet you can't.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ChinBallitus@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 20 18:36:45 2021
    I love cock

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pearl :D@21:1/5 to ChinBallitus on Wed Apr 21 20:02:30 2021
    On Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 9:36:46 PM UTC-4, ChinBallitus wrote:
    I love cock
    controversial but it needed to be said

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From shi be@21:1/5 to Ace on Tue May 11 22:56:41 2021
    On Thursday, October 22, 1998 at 6:00:00 PM UTC+11, Ace wrote:
    From Xio Feng
    Long Live China!
    Chao ni Ma ni Shi heiguay

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?UTF-8?B?QsSBZG9rdcSrbg==?=@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 18 09:15:03 2021
    El martes, 20 de abril de 2021 a las 20:34:56 UTC-5, BradoB escribió:
    The entire Asian race is so ugly they wish they had beauties like Lana Rhodes in their race but no not a single attractive Asian women name me one I bet you can't.
    You're right, they don't have a Lana Rhoades or a Megan Fox, and they all look the same

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tanya Davies@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 25 15:14:22 2022
    On Tuesday, 18 May 2021 at 17:15:04 UTC+1, Bādokuīn wrote:
    You're right, they don't have a Lana Rhoades or a Megan Fox, and they all look the same
    rude nasty motherfuckers yellow cunts nasty bastards..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From wamwa wam@21:1/5 to Tanya Davies on Wed Jan 4 21:21:43 2023
    On Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 6:14:24 PM UTC-4, Tanya Davies wrote:
    On Tuesday, 18 May 2021 at 17:15:04 UTC+1, Bādokuīn wrote:
    rude nasty motherfuckers yellow cunts nasty bastards..

lol isnt korean same as chinese they all from the same land i mean Beijing is 4 hours away from korea lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anyways i grow up with some korean and they do not look like those on tv yup plastic surgery is real! shout
    out to all my natural korean brothers sisters that rocking natural shit fuk these fake plastic hoes +1

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From B Leroy@21:1/5 to heidi.awe...@gmail.com on Thu Jun 1 05:55:22 2023
    On Thursday, 22 December 2016 at 15:42:06 UTC+1, heidi.awe...@gmail.com wrote:
    I am Swiss and I go to an international school. There are like 30 Chinese kids there and all of them are ugly AF. and they smell bad. All of the people in my class hate them. Seriously. And they have gross weird food. And they always say long live
    China and think Chinese people are the best (obviously not) Do they ever wash? On the other hand, there are like lots of korean kids. They're really good looking. And all popular.Koreans are better than Chinese people. Especially people like you. As a
    white girl, I say... down with china

What a dumb lying idiot. As a French I tell you there are no schools in Switzerland with 30+ Chinese kids (or Koreans for that matter) in one school let alone class. You're just a butthurt Korean who can't accept facts. Koreans on average have smaller
    eyes than Chinese, even after your plastic surgery. And neither smell bad, not even remotely when compared with us Europeans. Did you smell yourself??? Oh wait, you're a Korean idiot who's never actually been to Europe or smelled us. Korea is literally
    the most misogynistic, most homophobic AND most xenophobic country in Asia, way more so than even Japan and on par with Iran with the misogyny, and it's not just the government but ingrained in the culture. So how about you go fuck yourselves first?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From B Leroy@21:1/5 to BradoB on Thu Jun 1 05:58:08 2023
    On Wednesday, 21 April 2021 at 03:34:56 UTC+2, BradoB wrote:
    LOL those ugly bitches are nothing compared to SLAVIC beauties from ANY neighbourhood.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jane Moore@21:1/5 to kevinte...@gmail.com on Thu Aug 24 16:09:22 2023
    On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 2:27:55 PM UTC+1, kevinte...@gmail.com wrote:
    Op donderdag 22 oktober 1998 09:00:00 UTC+2 schreef Ace:
    Flat face, extremely big faced, slitty eyes. The women wear pancake makeups full of plastic. Yes Koreans are the uglies race of people

From Xio Feng

Long Live China!
    Absolutely right, Feng!
    But don't forget our friends the niggers! They are really disgusting. Their women's legs' skin is like cartboard!

Kind regards.

I know people like you with pan-faces. Do you think anyone really looks at you? You’re among the ugliest humans on earth, if not the ugliest. You’re brought up to be racist towards black people in order to hide your deep-seated insecurities about
    your fast ageing and ugly features. To even use the N-word in Morden times shows how daft you are. No matter what you say on here, deep in your heart, you know you’re a loser. Not a single black person was on this thread tearing any white or Asian
    looking person down because we’re not brought up to hate others. You’re brought up that way because your society uses it to deflect the fact that you’re nothing more than a nobody. They lie to you so you ignore the real goings-on which is that a
    few families control everything while hyping you up with the lies about you being superior. People like you are nothing in this world but loud mouthed racists with nothing to show. Someone will put you in your real place someday, you piece of trash. You
    ll never try saying what you said in here publicly. Typical coward who hides behind anonymous profiles.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05