• alt.soc.religion.hippy

From Hunter Barnes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 14 11:30:26 2023
    ¿♪
    ..They called, 'heaven, within.'
    ..well, that's fk'ing obvious, but I seriously doubt any of them have gotten there yet.
    ★★★★★
    Hunter's Girl Gang
    ★★★★★
    So.. I decided to form an all girl gang who don't take any sh't, with me as their token boy member/founder... ...I noticed immediate response, especially from girl gangs certain I'm the prettiest boy and they wouldn't mind having alot more sister's
    capable of carrying the pushy sh't away like an army of party ants on rye chedder soup.
    My commitment to always be willing to hold their jewelry for them before they fight, and impregnating any of them wanting it, has already become extensive.
    But, open call, if you can join Hunter's Girl Gang, you probably will.
    And, it's porkyplant proof, since if you can't join, you'll instantly convert on the spot or will be told to go away.
    [o;-)
    http://is.gd/crossroadblues
    ˙pǝʌɹǝsǝɹ sʇɥƃᴉɹ ll∀
    © Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.
    m.flickr.com/photos/184425807@N04

p.s.. if you have a jesus, or more than one, especially as zanna/imaginary friend, we got matthew's jesus for you and if persistant the fact that doing twenty bucks worth of matthew's jesus' christanity twice would get you out of being that F'khead
    talking to him in the bible, unlikably.

..and we got a rule, universally, ..they get/got first dibs on their own.

~, The good samarian, sometimes mean if nessesary.

Hey, acorn bread, I've proven top native here, and if you('re family) will survive here one thousand years or more, I hearby grant you all the rights, privy, and pays extra You Can Earn, othwise I call you jap.port unwilling to eat properly of this
    americas, high on false hope and manure, sent back.

Second Rule : ..if any ever lose a fight, hand over their baggie of jewelry, to whoever they lost to, and let them re.earn blingy/blinging out loud.. ..if possible.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)