• Looking women that wouldn't mind relocating. I would like if my match w

From Ryan@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 3 23:41:00 2019
    I'm just a simple country boy from central United States looking for my other half that special someone. I live on a 40 acre farm. I was raised to treat a lady with respect I am a little old fashion I still believe in holding a door open for a lady. I
    don't believe that a guy has any right to hit a woman I think that is just wrong. I am looking for someone to share my time and build a relationship with. I like to travel but I have to save to take trips I am not rich but yet not poor either I am not
    looking for someone to support me for I make my own way in life when it comes to money. I am not someone that wants to change the person that they are therefore I shouldn't have to change either. There will be some changes when two people are together
    but what I am talking about is changing who I am. I don't believe in cheating or playing head games its hurtful and a waist of time its not me. I was brought up on country values and I was raised to respect a lady.
    Thank You for taking time to read my profile
    About My Match

Someone that wouldn't mind relocating. I would like if my match would like to camp and go fishing and wouldn't mind shooting a game of pool from time to time. someone that likes to travel a little or just get in the car take a ride to just see what is on
    the other side.

Ryan
    From Springfield, Missouri, United States
    50 y.o. man seeking woman 21-42
    Hit Me: http://datewomen.ontrapages.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)