• Jeff Chang is NOT gay!!

From ohpeishan85@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 9 06:05:47 2017

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ohpeishan85@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 9 06:03:12 2017
    I think maybe he is a bisexual. He says that a rich women requested him for sex and he rejected..Oh my god I don't believe this. If given his status today..I think he have done sex more than thousand times with rich women. He is just trying to defend
    himself and how good people will think of him. He is so fake. I wonder how many many rich women he have slept with..to be able to be popular and hold so many concerts. I believe that he is still doing this kinda things and he's just trying to act
    innocent.He look so boastful. He being in the entertainment for so many years..he surely do sex for money many thousand times. He look like those kinda firlts that flings around and he just trying act kind and innocent. I just want him to know..pls stop
    trying to act innocent if I have sleep so much women..I believe he also slept wif old women. He also always pay alot of girls and women for sex..and that's why he's not married cos he got so much money to do so..and he enjoy doing these which I find it
    shameful for him. He may be a bisexual..and he can hide so many things to become popular..and now he's trying act kind and innocent!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)