• It's REAL DUMB pedophilic serb nazi Bitchslapping Time, AGAIN!

From Peeler@21:1/5 to All on Thu May 7 15:56:53 2020
    XPost: uk.legal, alt.revisionism

On Thu, 07 May 2020 06:37:06 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein", farted again:wrote:

ONLY in your psychopathic, clinically insane "mind", dreckserb!
    Yup.

Inane. One word drivel as noted by Boadicea.

There is nothing inane about expressing the truth and agreeing with it, clinically insane psychopathic dreckserb!

Indeed.

More inane. Classic vacuous Oriental 'me too'...as can only be
    expected from a gook with a BLANK mind.

...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", pedophilic serb psychopath Razovic herself, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL

I was born in the United States of America.

LIE.

Those three letters make the PERFECT nym for you, you pathological LIAR!

You were excreted in your Oriental shithole the Flippines....during a
    routine dysentery outbreak.

Old, suppressed reminiscences of your own abnormal birth surging again, serb piece of shit?

Michael

Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
    jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
    Pedophilic dreckserb Razovic arguing in favour of pedophilia, again:
    "Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia? Do you
    seriously think that a 12-year old who spends 15 hours a day on Facebook doesn't know what's going on?"
    MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.227834@usenetxs.com>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The Peeler@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 17 19:52:49 2020
    XPost: uk.legal, soc.culture.israel, alt.revisionism
    XPost: talk.politics.guns

On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 10:36:46 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "rjac@shell02.TheWor1d.com",
    farted again:

FUCK you, Andrew "Andrzej" Baron... you inferior POLACK scum...
    you will NEVER be one of us ARYANS!

LOL!

If ONLY someone would finally come and fuck me real hard, again!

It's over for you, sexual cripple! And we can see it here, EVERY DAY! LOL

--
    "A lowering of the age of consent to reflect the rate at which today's youngsters 'mature'."
    MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1.984965@usenetxs.com>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Peeler@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 17 19:54:17 2020

On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 10:36:30 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "rjac@shell02.TheWor1d.com",
    farted again:

Fuck 'em! It's only dot-heads, gooks and A-rabs. Nobody gives a shit
    about their plight.

Least of all circumcised jew cunt jewdith boigman!

NOBODY gives a shit about your and his plight, you two ridiculous idiotic frustrated sexual cripples! LOL

--
    "Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Peeler@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 18 22:49:58 2020

On Tue, 18 Aug 2020 13:14:48 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "rjac@shell02.TheWor1d.com",
    farted again:

The gook HAS to. It's all part of his ainlungual jewloving agenda.

Stop projecting your OWN PERVERSIONS onto all those that you feel are
    superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!

PLUS, he's INELIGIBLE for HUMAN women!

Stop projecting your OWN INELIGIBILITY onto all those that can score and are straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!

--
    Pedophilic dreckserb Razovic answering a question whether there
    is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
    "If there isn't, there should be."
    MID: <ZAMUE.174724$Qv2.37945@usenetxs.com>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Peeler@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 18 22:52:00 2020

On Tue, 18 Aug 2020 13:13:05 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "rjac@shell02.TheWor1d.com",
    farted again:

There is nothing inane about it!

It's like TOTALLY inane, gook!

...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", pedophilic serb psychopath Razovic herself, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL

You can not even spell her name right!

WE decide how the circumcised jew cunt's name should be spelled, gook!

YOU only get your bleeding psychopathic ass clobbered here by everyone ...to everyone's constant enjoyment, you poor psychopathic asshole! <BG>

Mangina, I notice that you reserve your vilest insults for the Judenfrau >>(Judith Bergman, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen, Dani Haberman, Sara Katz-Scher, Bethany >>Shondark Mandel, Deborah Sharavi, Amandla Stenberg, Elizabeth Wagmeister)

Needledick, I notice that only circumcised jew cunt judenhuren are
    capable of excreting more jews.

Dreckserb, we all notice that you can't HIDE what a miserable frustrated
    sexual cripple and perv you are! LOL

Michael

Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
    jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
    "A lowering of the age of consent to reflect the rate at which today's youngsters 'mature'."
    MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1.984965@usenetxs.com>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Peeler@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 19 20:12:16 2020

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 10:58:33 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "rjac@shell02.TheWor1d.com",
    farted again:

<FLUSH clinically insane shit>

...and nothing's left! LOL

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael Ejercito@21:1/5 to The Peeler on Sun Aug 23 18:07:48 2020

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:pYd%G.807354$Ng5.314577@usenetxs.com...

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 10:58:33 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian >bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous >sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "rjac@shell02.TheWor1d.com", >farted again:

<FLUSH clinically insane shit>

...and nothing's left! LOL

Strip away his racism, his Judenhass, his Holocaust denial, his
    perversion, his buggerism, and his rape victim blaming, and nothuing is
    indeed left.

Jack Marshall writes about Barack Obama's incompetence.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/08/18/from-the-ethics-alarms-archives-president-obamas-epic-tragic-incompetence-a-review/

From The Ethics Alarms Archives: “President Obama’s Epic, Tragic Incompetence: A Review”
    AUGUST 18, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
    Obama

I was not planning on re-posting this depressing piece from 2014. I found it while I was doing some research on a post that may have to wait until
    tomorrow, noting the delightful embarrassment of evidence of Bill Clinton accepting the favors of one of Jeffrey Epstein’s sex slaves being published today, just as Bill prepared to address the Democrat’s virtual convention.

But I realized that this was an ideal time to revisit the post, as the Democrats devote their convention to weaving dreams of an alternate past,
    when the Presidency was in masterful hands before Donald Trump screwed it
    up.

I am not entirely happy with the post; amazingly, I did not even mention
    what may be Obama’s worst, most lasting and most ironic failing, his steady undermining of American race relations, the tragic consequences of which we
    are seeing today. Four months after I wrote this, a large, angry teen
    attacked a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri and got himself shot. Obama chose not to use his popularity with African Americans to quiet the anger,
    but to facilitate the exploitation of it.

I stumbled upon this piece in Commentary by Peter Wehner. At first I was grateful that he had written it so I didn’t have to, and then was struck by the title: The New Obama Narrative: Epic Incompetence. New? This has been
    the narrative of the entire Obama Presidency, and I have been periodically
    and grimly drawing attention to that fact, while watching the mainstream
    media attempt to obscure it, from the very beginning. Now, as the Veteran Administration fiasco finally presents a scandal that Democrats and
    journalists don’t dare to try to dismiss as, in Dana Milbank’s description of the Benghazi cover-up, a “nothing-burger,” incompetence in the unaccountable, unmanaged, embarrassingly unprofessional Obama Administration
    is suddenly being pronounced unacceptable. To the contrary, it is because
    the news media unethically accepted it that the incompetence of this
    President is finally killing people.

The tragic legacy of Barack Obama will be recorded in three parts: his groundbreaking achievement as the nation’s first black President, his utter incompetence at governing and leadership, and his dishonesty and the
    dishonesty he engendered by those who reported to him. The first has been fatally undermined by the second and third, and the third, dishonesty, necessitated by the second, the relentless incompetence. The reason this is
    so tragic should be obvious to all. President Obama, like all trailblazers, needed to be a stand-out, exemplary performer to avoid setting back the
    causes his ascension needed to advance. But instead of Jackie Robinson, he
    has been Pumpsie Green, and that may be unfair to Pumpsie, the first black player to wear a Boston Red Sox uniform who knew his limitations, and did
    the best he could for as long as he could. It is also tragic because
    America, as much as any time in its history prior to the Civil War, needed a strong, wise, confident, unifying leader to deal with great and difficult problems that will only get worse with time. The challenges would have
    tested the best of leaders; for President Obama, with neither leadership instincts or talent, they have proven impossible. Worse, the basic
    requirements of governing have been proven to be beyond him, and he does not have the self-awareness or humility to seek the help he needs.

From Wehner’s piece:

“The emerging narrative of Barack Obama, the one that actually comports to reality, is that he is a rare political talent but a disaster when it comes
    to actually governing. The list of his failures is nothing short of
    staggering, from shovel-ready jobs that weren’t so shovel ready to the failures of healthcare.gov to the VA debacle. But it also includes the president’s failure to tame the debt, lower poverty, decrease income inequality, and increase job creation. He promised to close Guantanamo Bay
    and didn’t. His administration promised to try Khalid Sheikh Mohammed before a civilian jury in New York but they were forced to retreat because of
    outrage in his own party…The White House response to everything from the VA and IRS scandals to the seizure of AP phone records by the Department of Justice is that it learned about them from press reports. More and more Mr. Obama speaks as if he’s a passive actor, a bystander in his own administration, an MSNBC commentator speaking about events he has no real control over. We saw that earlier today, when the president, in trying to address the public’s growing outrage at what’s happening at the VA, insisted
    he “will not stand for it” and “will not tolerate” what he has stood for and
    tolerated for almost six years…On every front, he is overmatched by events. It’s painful to watch a man who is so obviously in over his head. And more and more Americans are suffering because of it.”

Just as surprising as the fact that this is still being written as if it
    were news is that so many pundits, journalists and citizens still deny that
    the obvious is true. Every agency and department shows evidence of mismanagement, and yet virtually no one is held accountable by the
    President. He even seems to fail to grasp that such ineptitude is a problem. Asking the Veteran’s Administration to investigate its own scandal, like having Eric Holder’s consiglieri Justice Department investigate “Fast and Furious,” or an Obama political donor to oversee the investigation of the IRS’s misconduct, appears to be a defiant statement that there will be no accountability in the Obama regime, and that only how they play with “the base” matters, not whether the country is governed well. Ron Fournier writes in the National Journal:

“In his speech on the VA, the president said that he would not stand for things that he clearly and undeniably has stood for some years now, and
    swore that he would not tolerate that which has been tolerating since 2009. He’s been described as acting like a bystander to his own presidency, but it’s
    more like he’s a victim of it, as though the presidency were this terrible thing that just happened to him one day that he’s now courageously dealing with…Every time he has some spectacular screw-up, which seems to be about once a quarter, he pronounces himself outraged, as though he had not failed
    us but had been failed himself. So Barack Obama has sworn that he will not tolerate the incompetence of the Obama administration….”

But, of course, he does. The dishonesty of the Obama Administration,
    meanwhile, is a long, deep topic for another time. In the interest of perspective, I’m going to recall some of what has appeared on this site regarding the Presidential incompetence that is harming America and
    Americans in so many ways. I do this not to say “I told you so,” but really to point elsewhere. Not many people read Ethics Alarms, but mainstream journalists had a duty to inform the public, if they were not attentive or smart enough to figure it out themselves, that their President wasn’t up to the job, and that this was, as it always is, dangerous. They didn’t perform that duty; indeed, they denied, aided and abetted the incompetence, and
    still are. But they knew. They had to know, didn’t they? And if they didn’t,
    they could have asked me:

From 4/29/13 (The “Red Line” fiasco):

“Not everybody should be a leader, and it is no shame if you have no talent for it. It is tempting to think that all intelligent, educated, articulate people within a certain range of emotional stability and sanity can learn to
    be effective leaders, but history and experience tell a different story, and
    it has many tragic chapters.I know many readers think that I get great joy
    out of criticizing President Obama for his lack of leadership skills and instincts, but in truth I find myself consciously avoiding writing about
    this almost every day, because the problem is on display that regularly, and this isn’t a Bash Obama blog. I do find it remarkable that such an obviously intelligent man is so immune to leadership instincts, and that he hasn’t resolved to at least try to learn from his more naturally leadership-gifted predecessors…Yes, I was dubious about Obama’s leadership credentials from his candidacy … because he had literally led nothing, but also hopeful, because other Presidents, not just Lincoln but also JFK and Truman, showed a natural talent for leading once they were in office. Then President Obama
    began using his predecessor as an excuse for every failure, attacking media figures and outlets by name, injecting himself into local matters and law-enforcement, refusing to hold under-performing or incompetent
    subordinates accountable for their actions, and eroding his own credibility
    and likability with gratuitous examples of deceit and dishonesty. Worst of
    all, he seemed, and seems, incapable of learning from his mistakes, the most damning deficit of all.”

From 9/6/13 (The “Red Line” fiasco): “Congress’s obligation is to do what
    is in the best interests of the United States of America, not its President. The United States is not made stronger or more credible by its legislature showing that it will authorize deadly force against a sovereign nation
    simply to save face for an arrogant and incompetent Chief Executive who has already avoided the consequences of his own inept leadership and poor
    judgment too many times. Allow him to duck accountability again—Obama’s entire tenure has been about ducking accountability—and we will only face a worse consequence of it down the line. This fiasco was inevitable, and I predicted it long ago. The United States of America, not for the first time, but certainly at one of the worst times, has allowed itself to be led by a
    man who has no instincts or talent for leadership, and worse, appears to be
    an incurable narcissist. Historians… those who have the integrity, that is…can debate how this came to pass, but for anyone objective, the evidence is conclusive, with the Syria mess the decisive evidence.”

From 10/19/13 (Obamacare): “What is needed is a demonstration that incompetence and failure in the executive branch has consequences, and the signature feature of the Obama years is that there are none. Accountability doesn’t exist. The President doesn’t believe in it, and apparently the American public, again bolstered by a lapdog media, doesn’t comprehend the reason it is essential. That’s the horror, and it is far more disturbing
    than the failure of the Obamacare site itself.

Presumably, the website and the enrollment system will work eventually. But
    a government to which the public casually and recklessly cedes more and more
    of its control over its welfare will become progressively more inefficient, incompetent, expensive, wasteful, foolish, abusive and arrogant and attract leaders and employees who are so inclined if there is not swift and
    effective accountability for not meeting goals, not keeping promises, not making deadlines, and perpetually blaming external factors and others for
    poor performance. This is not a partisan complaint. This is Management
    Ethics 101, Leadership For Tyros, and Success . We have only one national government, and the culture being built from the top from the very first day has been that nobody will ever be held accountable for the failures and
    fiascos that occur under their oversight, and that no executive will ever be expected to accept responsibility and what naturally follows from responsibility. No high official has been fired as a result of the I.R.S.’s partisan and illegal activities that have been thoroughly detailed (but
    barely reported) in the ongoing House hearings. There were no consequences
    at the State Department as a result of the Benghazi fiasco—other than the Libyan ambassador, that is, who paid with his life. The TSA’s performance
    has been an ongoing embarrassment, with no high level accountability. Eric Holder has been responsible for multiple fiascos—Fast and Furious, the AP surveillance, the stuttering plans to prosecute terrorists in civil trials,
    and more—any one of which would have cost previous Attorney Generals their jobs, though most would have had the dignity and self-respect to resign
    before being sacked. Press Secretary Jay Carney has been dishonest and incompetent in a job that mandates trust, yet he is still in his post. Now
    the appointee avoiding accountability is Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, who has told the House committee investigating the Healthcare.gov website mess as it should, that she will not testify. Of
    course not. Testifying is part of accountability, and this Administration’s preferred course is to duck, spin, deny and reject it. That is how President Obama has handled his own accountability issues as well.

Fish. Rots. Head. Down.

And, astoundingly and ominously, the media and the public allow, accept, and therefore encourage this. The Affordable Care Act could be the most
    brilliant, well-conceived, well-planned and perfectly drafted law in the history of mankind, but if it is entrusted to an inherently untrustworthy government that does not value, accept and execute accountability, it will fail.”

From 5/13/13 (The IRS Scandal): “Contrived ignorance by leaders is the unmistakable brand of a knowingly unethical management structure and
    culture: “Just do what you have to do to get the job done; don’t tell me about it, don’t ask for permission, and most of all, don’t get caught!” I tell my ethics classes in companies and bar associations that when they hear
    a supervisor say anything like that, or sense that this is the message employees are getting, their job is to either fix the culture or find
    another job. Contrived ignorance is how you get Watergate burglaries. It is
    how Thomas Beckett gets murdered in the cathedral. It is what the Nazi
    judges used as their defense in the second round of the Nuremberg trials (as portrayed in the Anny Mann film “Judgment at Nuremberg”) , claiming that they enforced the corrupt legal system without understanding the part they
    were playing in atrocities, because they didn’t want to know. It is how unscrupulous corporate executives squeeze managers into employing unfair
    labor practices, and then tell authorities that “what they did was certainly not consistent with our policies. We knew nothing about what was going on!”

From 5/19/13 (On incompetency and the scandals): “President Obama and Attorney General Holder. Don’t take my word for it, ask them. Each has sworn that he is completely unaware of major initiatives and official misconduct
    in government departments and agencies over which he has direct control. A probe was underway implicating the I.R.S’s efforts to target conservative groups since early 2012, but the President just heard about it when we did.
    He repeated the disinformation that the Benghazi attacks were in response to
    a video before the U.N., but will hold nobody under his supervision
    responsible for making him an engine of deceit. It’s not just in the areas currently getting most of the headlines, either. The President is Commander-in-Chief for the Armed Forces, and as any observer of the
    Democratic National Convention knows, he in the standard bearer for “the party of women.” Yet on his watch, as detailed in a recent Pentagon report, women have received systemic sexual abuse across the Armed Services at a shocking rate. The results of his non-management of the Executive Branch are evident in other ways as well: HHS Secretary Kathleen Sibelius, who already violated the Hatch Act last election and was given a pass, is now using her position to solicit private support — including from insurance companies — for Enroll America, a nonprofit group devoted to expanding access to health care that a former Obama administration staffer runs.This may be illegal,
    but is unquestionably unethical. Where’s her supervisor? Oh…right. There are
    no consequences for poor, inept or corrupt performance under this passive Chief Executive…”

From December 3, 2013 (On Obamacare): “It gives me no pleasure to say that I saw the signs of this years ago, for years ago there was reason to be
    hopeful. Presidents learn, most of them, anyway. This one, without any experience to speak of in governing, management, leadership or even organizational process, not only hasn’t learned, but has never shown the slightest recognition that he has anything to learn.The nation, like a
    crippled ship without a captain, is adrift in a way that it hasn’t experienced since President Franklin Pierce, with the country falling apart around him, sat depressed and drinking in the White House, barely able to function after seeing his young son decapitated before his eyes and
    witnessing the emotional unraveling of his grief-stricken wife (who seldom
    left her room and spent her lucid moments writing letters to the spirit of
    her headless son) in the aftermath. At least poor Pierce had an excuse, and mercifully, he was only in office four years. President Obama has no excuse, and while no civil war is brewing, the consequences of his resolute non-leadership are just beginning to be felt.The smoking gun evidence of leadership and management incompetence is this: nobody, not a single person, has been fired as a consequence of the ACA’s unforgivable state. Just as Noonan and her unnamed friend can’t imagine another President ignoring the management of his own crucial initiative until it started falling apart in chunks, it is unimaginable that an engaged, competent President, indeed any competent leader, CEO, manager, or owner of a small town bakery, would fail
    to dictate extensive personnel changes swiftly and ostentatiously after a fiasco like this. Yet, incredibly, this is how our nation is being led. This
    is incompetence. It is unforgivable, it is indefensible, and it is
    undeniable. And it is terrifying.

Well. I have many more, but this is making me more depressed….even more depressed than wondering what other catastrophic results of the ongoing leadership malpractice await us. You know they are out there, furiously
    being covered up, until they can’t be covered up any longer. Then the spin starts, the denials, the fake investigations, the attempt to cast blame elsewhere, anywhere. The accusations of racism. It is so sad, and
    devastating to our confidence, our image, and the nation’s future. We will
    be suffering from the consequences of this tragedy for decades to come.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Peeler@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 8 19:23:56 2021
    XPost: uk.legal, sci.med.cardiology, alt.bible.prophecy

On Mon, 08 Feb 2021 08:58:09 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "inge23mueller@aol.con", farted again:

http://www.spiked-online.com/2021/02/05/europe-is-in-revolt-against-lockdown/ >>
    Europe is in revolt against lockdown
    Protests, riots and civil unrest have broken out across the continent. >>People are starting to reach breaking point.

Never mind Yurp, gook....why aren't you concerned about the Covid
    explosion back home in the Flippines?

A real humans' actions are no concern of yours, psychopath!

--
    "That [referring to the term "consenting adults"] is just an outdated legal construct. Are you telling me that a 13-year old who spends 15 hours a day
    on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
    MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.636319@usenetxs.com>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Peeler@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 9 16:56:28 2021
    XPost: uk.legal, sci.med.carrdiology, alt.bible.prrophecy

On Tue, 09 Feb 2021 16:19:37 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Tall Henry", farted again:

Why wasn't Christ born in Poland?
    Because they couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

Idiot!

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

WHAT??? And stop exposing you nazitard for the sicko, idiot and perv
    that you are? NO WAY!

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05