• Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING gook Ejershito, every Gay jew''s

From Michael Ejercito@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 2 19:59:16 2023
    XPost: talk.politics.guns, talk.politics.misc, soc.culture.usa
    XPost: soc.culture.israel, uk.legal

spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
    On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 09:45:16 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

Peeler wrote:
    On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 17:16:03 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married >>> gay neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master Peeler, whined again:

“The jews deserved to die. I have no regrets. If I had the chance I would do it again.”
    -- Alois Brunner

"Abu" Brunner, again? REALLY? LOL The miserable nazi war-criminal and total >>> loser who was left with one eye and two crippled hands (after the Mossad >>> had dealt with him)? LOL He died in despair in Arabland, WHINING and
    CRYING incessantly during his last years of misery:

"died after years of squalor living in a Syrian cellar"

"Now three ex-members of the Syrian secret service who he tutored in torture
    and clandestine police work have confirmed to XXI that his remaining years >>> were spent in 'miserable and squalid' conditions beneath an apartment block >>> in Damascus.

One of his guards called Omar said Brunner, who went by the name of Abu
    Hussein, 'suffered and cried a lot in his final years. Everyone heard him. >>> In the end he couldn't even wash himself. All he had to eat were army
    rations -- awful stuff -- and an egg or a potato. He had to choose one or >>> the other.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4108854/Nazi-war-criminal-Alois-Brunner-invented-mobile-gas-vans-kill-Jews-died-years-squalor-living-Syrian-cellar-revealed.html

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so MISERABLE?
    LOL

They reject morality.

You're EXEMPT from morality.

Loose Cannon is on his way to suffer a fate like "Abu" Brunner!

YOU are on your way to suffer ICE 5-0 rapture and deportation!

I am an American, so ICE has no reason to deport me.

Michael

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)