• Moses, elijah, and the lord jesus are fishing in a boat...

From system@.humor..@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 11 22:52:34 2020
    Moses, elijah, and the lord jesus are fishing in a boat...

..even jesus wasn't getting a bite, a conversation began concering if they were too old and if they still got it...

..moses stands up, raises his hands, the waters part, the boat lowers to the mud, he lowers his hands, the boat and waters restore...

..elijah looks up and prays, holding the one little fish they managed to catch, imediately fire drops from the sky, cooking the fish but not elijah or the boat...

..then moses looks at jesus and says, "What about you lord, you still got the stuff?..

..(jesus sighs), steps out of the boat and begins walking on water, ..
    ..starts to sink as he's stepping, goes back to the boat,..

..moses looks up at jesus and asks, "uh,.. you still got the power right?"...

..Jesus looks up and replies, "uh.. yeah, ..but it would be alot easier if I didn't have these holes in my feet.

[o;-)

dr.hrb.freeshell.org

Once a man bought an elephant, but the cost of feeding it was getting pricey, so, he brainstormed about how to make money off the elephant...

..he came up with an elephant can stand on 3 legs, 2 legs, or even 1 leg but can't jump off the ground...

..so he puts out an ad in the paper, anyone who makes my elephant jump off all 4's gets $10,000 but it costs $100 to try...

..so people come from near and far and the elephant is getting famous as nobody can do it...

..then some guy shows up in a silver jeep with a wooden club, pays the man $100, walks up to the elephant and looks it in the eyes...

..walks around to the back of the elephant and smacks it in the balls so hard it jumps off all 4's...

..some time later, homie is getting poor again and wants to make money off the elephant...

..he comes up with elephants can nod their head yes, but can't shake their head no, and puts out another ad in the paper...

..the ad stated anyone who can make my elephant shake it's head no gets $10,000 but it costs $100 to try and again people come from near and far...

..then a familiar silver jeep pulls up and a guy with a club pays the man $100, walks up to the elephant, looks it in the eyes and asks, "do you remember me?", the elephant nods, the man asks, "want it again?"...

..if you think you get the moral of any of this, please do not include it in GED, SAT, or ACT tests, thank you.
    ~,
    Hunter

http://dr.hrb.freeshell.org

Visit Mount Shasta!
    Try to avoid all the soviet nazi methheads and their pet tolkens.
    Other than them, everything here is lovely.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)