• Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - By Kabatoff,

From Daryl@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 25 10:02:33 2021
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - By Kabatoff, Dar. S. April 24th 2021 11:28 am 67,681 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment
    on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

The Catholics stole an Egyptian obelisk (a representation of a penis) and placed it prominently in Vatican Square, then each winter turn an evergreen tree into a decorated idol and place it next to the pagan penis, suitable as both are symbols of
    fertility… the penis is worshipped as a symbol of fertility due to its reproductive role, while the evergreen tree is worshipped as a symbol of fertility due to remaining green throughout the year. And fish are worshipped as a symbol of fertility due
    to laying large numbers of eggs, so these priests of fish-god Dagon continue to wear their fish-head hats.

Catholics co-opted Protestant churches and use these churches to teach people to honor the pagan fertility rites, even many Seventh-day Adventist churches place Egyptian dinks on their roofs and place trees turned into decorated idols next to their
    pulpits and in front of their churches. Different aspects of the pagan winter festival are in direct opposition to God’s first Three Commandments, the Seventh-day Adventists teach people to honor God’s Fourth Commandment while at the same time are
    teaching people to violate God’s first Three Commandments via their winter celebrations, and then have the audacity to claim that their church is the bulwark of truth.

Seventh-day Adventist children, young adults, older adults and seniors all love to pose next to decorated evergreen tree idols and have their photos taken, which they then upload to Facebook and other social media. If the child is too young to post
    the photo on social media, then the Seventh-day Adventist parents will post the photo for them, parents use their very own children to teach others to abide by Catholic fertility rites. Who teaches these Seventh-day Adventists to idolize trees and abide
    by Catholic fertility rites? The Seventh-day Adventist Church models the behavior with the fertility idols standing next to their pulpits and outside in front of their churches, they display the Catholic idols because they too are a Catholic church.
    Ellen G. White admonished her sheep to not use expensive decorations when idolizing the trees but to use cheap ribbons instead. Many of Ellen White’s SDA churches are capped with Egyptian penises, while she herself has a dink for a tombstone.

Moslems similarly embrace phallic worship, they build penises into their mosque architecture, including into their new mosque in Saskatoon. Should I be bothered to run for mayor of Saskatoon, and win, I would not spend people’s money on promoting
    Catholic fertility rites, Islamic fertility rites, or on fertility rites espoused by any other religious group. If citizens want to turn their homes, churches, mosques and temples into pagan temples of fertility, let them, but it is wrong to spend tax
    money on turning city schools and other buildings, streets and parks into blinking pagan temples of fertility.

The courts in Saskatoon and in other Canadian cities are citing the large number of black and aboriginal people languishing in jails as a reason to render softer sentences upon individuals from those racial backgrounds, which amounts to racism. This
    racism conducted by the Catholic courts results in people happily violating laws as penalties are weak or non-existent.

I complained that the churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and were teaching people to embrace traditions that are in direct opposition to God’s Commandments and received many years of brutal horrid torture at the hands of
    predominantly Hindu psychiatrists at the Royal University Hospital at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital. I would be detained and tortured for repeated 6-week periods, then injected with drugs on the final day of each 6-week
    session that resulted in a couple of months of additional horror after each time I was released. Once I lightly punched a fellow who was censoring my posters and was rewarded by the judge with additional months of torture.

Once I was brutally beaten (I nearly died) at the Mount Royal Seventh-day Adventist Church (for daring to speak at a Wednesday night Bible study) and was again rewarded with an additional 6-week round of brutal horrid torture (and a couple months
    additional torture resulting from the drugs injected into me on the last day of the “treatment”). I was brutally assaulted by James George De Witt (born May 8th 1953), and then arrested and tortured, for being brutally assaulted at the Mount Royal
    Seventh-day Adventist Church was used as additional evidence that I was acting up and deserving of a needle in my arse. George James De Witt had arms that were much bigger than my legs, his brother was a national boxing champion - George De Witt grabbed
    me at the Wednesday night SDA Bible study and flung me up the stairs and then punched me in the head as hard as he could. As I lay on the lawn next to the Mount Royal Seventh-day Adventist Church the Adventists departed their Bible study, I wasn’t able
    to move and nobody came out to see how I was. These Adventists don’t like to hear that their church censors Scriptural references to cannibalism, don’t like to hear that they teach people to abide by Catholic fertility rites, they don’t like to
    hear that many of their churches are capped with Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises). The following Saturday I stood outside the Seventh-day Adventist Central Church on Victoria Ave. and showed off my ripped clothes and injuries, one Adventist
    told me not to come back or they would do worse to me. I attended that church hoping for assistance to flee many years of psychiatric horror, they instead beat me to the point of death and then had me arrested and tortured. George De Witt’s daughter
    posted that she was so pleased that her dad beat the shit out of me, that I was deserving of the beating. I wanted help to flee Canada, instead the Adventists brutalized me further.

Soon after a drug-dealing immigrant from El Salvador (Manuel Oswaldo Chinchilla Morales, born February 8th 1977), who lived with his Seventh-day Adventist family, together with his friends, beat me in downtown Saskatoon. After returning home from the
    hospital I continued to lay in bed for weeks, fearful that the police were going to come and arrest me again, for speaking again. So the worst two beatings I ever experienced in life were dealt to me at a Seventh-day Adventist Wednesday Night Bible Study
    and then by a drug dealing immigrant from El Salvador who lived in Saskatoon with his Seventh-day Adventist immigrant family. I was already devastated by years of horror in psychiatric facilities in Saskatoon, these people must have seen me as an easy
    conquest. George De Witt’s muscular arms were bigger than my thighs, the punch he gave me would likely have killed over 95% of the people on the planet, he is a soldier of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

Ethnic diversity is negatively impacting poor whites and poor aboriginal natives, resources provided by governments have limits and are being provided to the newcomers at the expense of the poor. Years ago a group of Syrians arrived to the airport and
    were welcomed by three levels of government - civil, provincial and federal government representatives welcomed these newcomers and provided homes and money for them, while at the same time many white and native people were sleeping in bushes along the
    riverbank and under bridges. People could not find it in their hearts to provide a bed for the homeless in Saskatoon, yet when the Syrians and other Islamists were flown in they were provided with hotel rooms, hotel meals and swimming pools. The new
    Islamist immigrants were provided for at great cost, multitudes more resources were provided for them than for our own, who struggle to live here in abject poverty.

Now we hear on a daily basis of Latin American, Asian and African immigrants committing murders and other serious crimes against white European people. White people in Canada signed treaties with native aboriginals to share this land, these treaties
    do not give us permission to import many millions of brutal Latin American, Asian and African immigrants. And due to the high amount of gun violence committed by these new immigrants in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia, the Islamic federal
    government now wants to remove our access to guns rather than punish the murderous and racist thugs. The Canadian Islamic federal government has an agenda that includes allowing white people (especially white males) to perish and this should have been a
    civic issue long ago. They are housing foreign thugs in Toronto, allowing these thugs to commit repeated acts of violence without serious penalty, then these foreign thugs make excursions to western provinces and commit serious crimes here before
    returning to Toronto… governments in other regions of Canada are acting as enemies to the citizens of Saskatoon, they should pay for the damages their negligent actions are causing us.

We need to place people on notice that these brutal assaults will be attended to. So, as mayor, I will instruct the police to arrest and detain the hockey players that assault fellow hockey players on the ice. The assaults would be witnessed by
    thousands of people, there is no doubt of guilt, these hockey players should be immediately arrested and removed from the ice in handcuffs. The arena in Saskatoon should not be used as a platform to teach children to assault one another. Should the arena
    continue to be used as a platform to teach people to assault one another, and if the perpetrators of the assaults are not brought to justice, then as mayor I will try to gain council support to limit or outright curtail activities at the arena. If people
    abuse the arena, then they should lose access to the arena. If the Catholic judges decide to free the Catholic hockey players without sufficient penalty, then all the Catholic hockey teams can play their Catholic “games” elsewhere. Every time a major
    event occurs at our northerly placed arena, the result is traffic jams that require multiple police officers to attend and untangle, one or two of those officers should instead be posted next to the ice and will be poised to arrest the perpetrators of
    the on-ice assaults. On one hand there is additional costs due to the additional policing required for these traffic jams, on the other hand the police are being used to direct traffic rather than being used in more useful roles, such as arresting
    violence wherever it occurs in the community. It is rather unfair that some people throw a punch and the result is the victim receives a penalty of years of brutal horrid torture, other people throw a punch and the result is people cheer and give the
    perpetrator of the crime money.

The Catholic fertility rites (which includes tree and penis worship) are being whole-heartedly adopted by aboriginals in and around the community of Saskatoon. At One-Arrow First Nation the native aboriginals placed a statue of their leader Chief One-
    Arrow upon an Egyptian representation of a penis. They see how other communities in and outside of Canada honor their war dead by placing statues of soldiers next to or directly on top of Egyptian dinks, so the ignorant aboriginal Indians similarly
    adopted this Catholic ritual and hoisted a statue of their beloved ancestor upon a pagan penis as well. The aboriginal children faced a couple of hundred years of sodomy at the hands of the Catholic priests, and they incredibly respond by placing a
    statue of Chief One-Arrow upon a pagan representation of a penis. The result of embracing Catholic fertility rites in place of God’s Commandments is that God withdraws His protection and allows Canada to be flooded with Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs, all
    of whom similarly embrace pagan fertility rites including penis whoreship. Covering the many penises built into the Amritsar temple with gold doesn’t make the penises nor the Sikhs holy. Using a long row of obelisks (Egyptian penises) to mark our
    southern border dothn’t make our southern border secure. Filling our cemeteries with obelisks (Egyptian penises) dothn’t mean our dead went to or are heading to heaven. Stealing an obelisk (a pagan penis) from Egypt and sticking it in the center of
    Vatican Square dothn’t make that church holy. Placing a statue of Chief One Arrow on top of an Egyptian representation of a dink dothn’t bring fertility and abundance to that First Nation community. If there is some sort of historical evidence that
    Chief One Arrow found his penis to be of tremendous importance and perhaps even played with it, then there might be some merit to the idea of placing a statue of him standing on top of an Egyptian dink. It was before my time, and there are two different
    cultures here (North American Indian and Egyptian) which are both very dissimilar to my own culture, so I am not entirely qualified to comment further on the issue.

It matters little to God which particular group of pagan penis whoreshippers occupies any nation. Many of the aboriginal Indians flip-flop between “Catholicism” and “Traditional Native Spirituality” depending upon whom they are trying to get
    into their beds and fuck on any particular day, rather indicating their true religion to be “sex”, they engage in a communal version of this sex and phallic worship that results in a decrease in their fertility and longevity. So as the native
    aboriginals blindly engage in their phallic worship, members of alternative fertility cults invade Canada, and it just doesn’t matter to God which particular fertility cult occupies any nation.

Many native reserves are plagued with violent crimes, the young there failed to listen to the wisdom of their grandmothers and other elders, they failed to listen to and obey God. In most reserves the children flip-flop between Catholicism and Native
    Spirituality depending upon whom they are trying to get into bed with on any particular day, resulting in them getting infected with HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases. Then these folks come to the city and continue with their criminal and
    violent activities and spread their diseases here. The problem would be mitigated if the provincial government ceased giving rent money to people on welfare. Instead of the government handing over money for rental accommodations and benefitting landlords,
    the provincial government should be handing out a few dollars worth of building material so people may construct their own tiny off grid homes away from the cities. The city can continue to expect violent crimes and the spread of diseases as long as
    governments continue policies designed to bankrupt people and bankrupt communities, and as long as people dismiss God’s Commandments as being valid for our day. Children are taught to bow to trees turned into decorated idols rather than to attempt to
    honor God’s Commandments.

Veterans and others are being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, people think they unite against evil by turning trees into blinkin' idols (a Catholic fertility rite) and singing Jingle Bells, and by having people arrested and tortured for
    daring to criticize the Catholic churches. What most Americans do for the veterans, is place decorated wreaths made from evergreen trees upon the veteran's grave stones... these war veterans never fought for your right to honor Catholic fertility rites.
    Often a statue of a veteran is made and placed to stand next to or directly on top of an Egyptian penis, then people bow to this Egyptian penis by placing a decorated evergreen wreath at the base of the pagan dink. People think themselves holy for
    honoring Catholic fertility rites, but by honoring these pagan fertility rites God allows their nations to be invaded by members of alternative fertility cults. In Canada people spent many millions of dollars to try to force me to shut up about the
    Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, to shut up about how their "Christmas" celebrations are in violation of God's First Three Commandments, to try to force me to shut up about the churches censoring Scriptural references to
    cannibalism. In 1988 proclaimed as loudly as I could that it is no surprise that the priests are ramming their penises up children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves by placing Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. I
    was arrested and given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about penises, but I am not the one who thinks so highly of penises that I would place one on the roof of a church, and besides, Hindus gain their spiritual bliss via orgasm.
    Catholics employed Hindus to do their dirty work for them. I criticized the pedophilia in the Catholic Church, people responded by calling me a pedophile and having me tortured for years. When I complained I was being tortured by Hindus, people laughed
    at me and assaulted me further, now they train Hindus, Islamists and Sikhs, people who are citizens of foreign nations, to become psychiatrists at our universities, and they are allowed to work in the field of psychiatry in Canada without becoming
    Canadian citizens.

Saskatoon requires water and sewer upgrades, these repairs should be considered as of far greater importance than paving streets, clearing streets of snow, designating bike lanes or separating recyclables. Saskatoonians who drive cars should consider
    driving trucks instead as we do not have the money to keep the roads in top condition, especially if we are digging up streets to replace water lines and bury the power lines. Most bicyclists in Saskatoon wish they owned cars or trucks, may they prosper
    and purchase themselves some kind of warm vehicle. It will be pretty difficult for the poor to prosper now that the federal government allows non-Canadians to work in Canada, and because most any government aid goes to others now. The banks took so much
    money from people in the communities, now they employ non-Canadians from Iran or other Islamic countries to work behind desks at bank branches and determine if you are worthy of a loan. There should be an end to the City of Saskatoon employing people who
    are not Canadian citizens.

The Islamic federal government imposed a carbon tax upon Canadians, an Islamist spokesman said that the money raised is to be rebated back to Canadian families, with the largest of the families receiving the largest of the rebate cheques. Already
    taxes are supporting Islamic families that have up to four wives, with each wife living in a separate residence. It costs a great deal of money to support these large Islamic families, and so hence the federal carbon tax, which is really a tax to help
    raise large Islamic families. Islamists require that non-Islamists pay an annual fee, called “jizya”, in order for the non-Islamists to retain their heads, but with the so-called “carbon tax”, Canadians are paying a “pre-jizya” tax.

Islamists require women to be sexually mutilated and separated from men, and they will demand that swimming pool time be allocated just for women, these are additional aspects of Sharia Law that I oppose. People advocating Sharia Law are clearly not
    willing to integrate into our society and have no business being here. Sharia Law is a sexist attack against women and is an attack against anybody that doesn’t abide by Islamic teachings. Women should have the right to wear their own choice of clothes
    without facing beatings, rape and beheadings. People should have the right to alternative beliefs without having their heads cut off.

Currently industrial trade programs in Saskatoon are racist and sexist, 20% of the seats are reserved for recently arrived immigrants (mainly Asian and African Islamists), 20% of the seats are reserved for women (again many are recently arrived Asian
    and African Islamists), 20% of the seats are reserved for handicapped (again, many are Asian and African Islamists), 20% of the seats are reserved for natives (many are converting to Islam in the prisons), and then the remaining 20% of the seats are for
    the other Islamists that never filled the other seats. White males are being shunted away from the paying professions and into poverty. White male youth should not have to wait to be brutalized by recent immigrants in order to qualify for a handicapped
    seat at a trade school. Allowing any one single race in Canada the privilege of blocking roads or blocking rail lines or blocking pipe lines, amounts to racism. If I were to block a road in Saskatoon, I would be arrested and returned to the University of
    Saskatchewan for another round of brutal horrid psychiatric torture. The police would deliver me to a judge, the judge will prevent me from speaking and send me in for “psychiatric evaluation”, but that is just a euphemism for years of brutal horrid
    torture. Once the Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist gets his or her hands upon you, then you are their patient for life. The more patients they have, the more money they earn. When they started having me tortured in 1988 it was at the hands of Brahmin Hindus
    psychiatrists, but now there are Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists torturing people to death in Canada as well. There are hundreds annually, and over the years thousands of Saudi Arabian students have been and are being trained to become “Doctors of
    Medicine” by the University of Saskatchewan, some of whom specialize in psychiatry. And under Trudeau they may “work” in Canada without being Canadian citizens.

I was repeatedly arrested and tortured for criticizing Catholic fertility rites. The drugs made my skin hard and dry, my tongue turned to leather, my hair fell out, my head banged in pain, the nausea was overwhelming. Every three weeks I was wheeled
    into a psychiatric appeal panel hearing and allowed to defend my sanity. There I would limit my defense by saying that the Bible repeatedly condemns the practice of turning trees into decorated idols and that people were inadvertently bowing to the trees
    via placement and retrieval of presents at the base of the trees. I would keep my defense short as it was very difficult to talk. Normally I was tortured by Brahmin Hindus (a husband and wife team), but eventually white Catholic psychiatrist Dr. Gene
    Marcoux took over the role, and when he heard my defense he smiled and said that I was religiously deluded because everybody does it (turn trees into decorated idols). The Catholics seated at the appeal panel hearing smiled and nodded in approval to Dr.
    Marcoux’s words and gave him permission to continue to detain and torture me. Doctor Marcoux specializes in religious disorders... my criticism of the Catholic fertility rites was a disorder to him, and he warned me that if he ever heard of me
    postering poles in Saskatoon again, that he would have me returned to him for another round of “treatment”. This is how people defend their Catholic fertility rites, with violence and threats of violence. Anybody criticizing the pagan practice of
    turning trees into decorated idols is first mocked, then if that is ineffective the individual is shunned, then assaulted, and eventually arrested and tortured. Most people reading this were over the years provided with multiple testimonies from both
    friends and strangers of how their evergreen tree whoreship is repeatedly condemned by Scripture, and they dealt with these testimonies by mocking and shunning the messengers, and doubling down in their apostate filth by getting bigger trees and
    decorating them to even greater degrees.

The churches (and their media and their courts) that teach you to turn trees into blinkin’ idols, are the same churches that censor Scriptural passages referring to cannibalism. Both the decorated trees and the cannibalism are pagan fertility rites,
    people worship the evergreen tree as a symbol of fertility due to it being green and fertile throughout the year, while evil doers consume other humans thinking that the practice grants them strength, fertility and longevity. Each winter the Vatican
    places an idolized evergreen tree alongside the Egyptian obelisk (penis) they stole from Egypt, suitable as both are symbol of fertility. The churches teach you to turn trees into idols, many of these churches are capped with Egyptian obelisks (penises).
    Some churches turn trees into blinkin’ idols and then caps the trees with Egyptian dinks. The Catholic priests still wear a fish-head hat, these priests of fish-god Dagon still pay homage to the fish, for it is a symbol of fertility in that most fish
    lay enormous quantities of eggs. And the Catholics revere Mary, as another symbol of fertility. People embrace traditions that are in opposition to God’s Commandments, they insist that the sacrifices they make in their worship of God are acceptable to
    Him.

I proclaimed in 1988 that the churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, the words upset Catholics in the community enough to have me removed from the streets and tortured by a female Hindu psychiatrist (Catholics employed Hindus to
    do their dirty work). After years of the six-week sessions of brutal horrid psychiatric torture, the Hindu’s husband, who was also a psychiatrist, also began “treating” me. First the female Hindu psychiatrist said that I was schizophrenic, then
    years later she claimed I was psychotic. But for her to change her diagnosis of me to psychotic, she needed a second opinion. Along comes her Hindu husband, he steps into my hospital room at Saskatoon City Hospital for all of three minutes to talk to me,
    and then he signs off on his wife’s written declaration of me being psychotic rather than schizophrenic – I was not ranting when the Brahmin Hindu concurred with his Brahmin Hindu wife that I was psychotic, I sat in a drugged stupor on the edge of my
    bed when he briefly entered the room to proclaim the new diagnosis.

The female Hindu psychiatrist only spoke to me for all of three minutes each week to begin with. She wanted me declared psychotic as this way I would be under her “care” permanently and she would make much more money off of the system, as opposed
    to just having her way with me for the six-week sessions that the Saskatchewan government initially allowed. Or, the psychotic designation would allow her to poison me with other psychiatric medications, it was costing taxpayers many millions of dollars
    for her to torture me over the years so killing me would make the bed available, and she may then torture some other poor individual and still make the money.

When the male Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist husband came to my room for the three minutes to confirm his wife’s diagnosis, he quoted his wife saying that all I do is talk about cannibals all the time, but I had not discussed the topic of cannibals in
    the hospital for years. And each time the female Hindu sat in the psychiatric appeal panel hearings (conducted every three weeks), she proclaimed to the Catholics seated across the table in judgment against me, that I was always talking about cannibals (
    but I had not discussed the topic of cannibals in the hospital for years). They used my proclamation in 1988 that the churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism as a reason to torture me year after year after year. I did not speak of
    cannibals while being tortured over the years in the psychiatric wards, it was the female Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist (Dr. Thakur) who was weekly coming into my room and mentioning cannibals. In 1988 I proclaimed that it was no surprise that the priests
    were ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches. I was arrested and given to that female Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about
    penises, but it is not me who thinks so highly of penises that I would place one on the roof of a church, and besides, Hindus attain their spiritual bliss via orgasm.

I wasn’t ranting on about the existence of cannibals (or of the churches censoring Scriptural passages dealing with cannibalism) when I was under her “care”. She was the one that brought up the topic of cannibalism the few times she spoke to me,
    and she was always the one who brought up the topic of cannibalism every three weeks at the psychiatric appeal panel hearings. She would tell the Catholics seated in judgment at the other side of the psychiatric appeal panel table that I rave on about
    cannibals, and they would always grant her permission to continue to detain and torture me. In my defense (with my head banging in pain and my jaw sometimes locked open, with my tongue and mouth turned to leather), I would say that the Bible condemns
    turning trees into decorated idols, and that people were inadvertently bowing to the trees when they placed and retrieved presents at the base of the tree. The Catholics seated in judgment against me always sided with the Hindu and gave her permission to
    continue to detain and torture me.

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Daryl@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 16 09:39:51 2021
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - By Kabatoff, Dar. S. May 14th 2021 6:20 pm 69,192 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment
    on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

An end to attempting to stop river banks from slumping. The costs involved in attempting to save a home or two located along the river bank far exceeds the value of the homes, and that cost should not be borne by taxpayers. The people who desire to
    save their homes when the river banks start slumping should be free to attempt to stop the slumping on their own. Maybe dig a few deep holes and pour a few steel-reinforced concrete piles, don’t look for assistance from city engineers nor any other
    city employee. Get some of them fancy blinkin’ lights to indicate that your property is slumping, make the best of your situation. You can’t be too safe, if your property is slumping then consider painting your house a bright yellow as a warning to
    others. If your property is slumping during your pagan winter fertility festival, then get your inflatable Santa Claus to blink on and off as well.

Again and worth repeating, we should periodically run races around the city on Circle Drive, in order to allow normal traffic to continue to function during the races would require building both underpasses and overpasses. The races could generate
    money that could be used to fund overpasses, underpasses, seating and washroom facilities. Many seniors don’t take walks downtown due to lack of adequate washroom facilities. If we had washrooms and seating for seniors, then the seniors would have
    somewhere to go. Often the seniors have to go frequently and can’t easily walk the entire length of a downtown city block. We could have washrooms downtown specifically for seniors (perhaps people 60 or over) that open with a swipe of a card. The
    cadets will get photographs of alcoholics exposing themselves and urinating near the bars, the fines get split between the cadets who need money to improve their shooting skills, and with the city who needs to make washrooms in downtown areas for seniors
    and for others. The alcoholics need to be educated to urinate and defecate before they depart from a bar and should pay for the education on their own.

Rather than cater to the needs of the local citizens, the University of Saskatchewan trains foreign students, including Islamic students, to become medical doctors, dentists, chemists, engineers, and such. Islamists come to Saskatoon and earn doctoral
    degrees by synthesizing new chemical compounds, and by researching properties of these new compounds such as the temperature at which these compounds explode. Islamists are trained to become psychiatrists and then under Trudeau are allowed to work in
    Canada (torture Canadians) without they themselves being Canadian citizens. Some Islamists even come to the University of Saskatchewan and do dissertations on nosecone designs. The local students who desire admission to these programs are thwarted by the
    seats being allocated to the foreigners, and are thwarted by being unable to sign up for desired classes because their student loans arrive after the classes are filled, and are shunted into the College of Arts and Sciences where the degree results in
    debt, poverty and unemployment. Numerous studies have shown that as Islamists increase their overall percentages in communities throughout the world, that violent crimes committed by them increases, to the point when they are numerous enough that they
    then act in unison to enslave women and slaughter their opponents. Because the University of Saskatchewan is instrumental in increasing the number of Islamists into Saskatchewan, which will inevitably result in increased crimes and higher taxes, the
    university should face financial penalties to assist the communities deal with the increased tax burdens. Just like other communities throughout the world that face an invasion of Islamists, Saskatoon can expect infrastructure losses due to bombings…
    we should start saving money to pay for the replacement of the bombed bridges and buildings, and force the University to post a $3 billion performance bond to help cover the future replacement costs (for the University teaches Islamists to synthesize
    compounds that explode). The Islamists are being provided with higher education, resulting in higher incomes, and many have arrived to Saskatoon with money they stole from the Christians and the Catholics they killed in Africa, the Middle-East and Asia
    before they arrived here, they should be taxed higher than average due to their increased costs they place upon the communities they invade. If the University of Saskatchewan fails to post a $3 billion performance bond to cover the future replacement
    costs of destroyed infrastructure, then the city should immediately move to expropriate much of the university lands.

The Catholics stole an Egyptian obelisk (a representation of a penis) and placed it prominently in Vatican Square, then each winter turn an evergreen tree into a decorated idol and place it next to the pagan penis, suitable as both are symbols of
    fertility… the penis is worshipped as a symbol of fertility due to its reproductive role, while the evergreen tree is worshipped as a symbol of fertility due to remaining green throughout the year. And fish are worshipped as a symbol of fertility due
    to laying large numbers of eggs, so these priests of fish-god Dagon continue to wear their fish-head hats.

Catholics co-opted Protestant churches and use these churches to teach people to honor the pagan fertility rites, even many Seventh-day Adventist churches place Egyptian dinks on their roofs and place trees turned into decorated idols next to their
    pulpits and in front of their churches. Different aspects of the pagan winter festival are in direct opposition to God’s first Three Commandments, the Seventh-day Adventists teach people to honor God’s Fourth Commandment while at the same time are
    teaching people to violate God’s first Three Commandments via their winter celebrations, and then have the audacity to claim that their church is the bulwark of truth.

Seventh-day Adventist children, young adults, older adults and seniors all love to pose next to decorated evergreen tree idols and have their photos taken, which they then upload to Facebook and other social media. If the child is too young to post
    the photo on social media, then the Seventh-day Adventist parents will post the photo for them, parents use their very own children to teach others to abide by Catholic fertility rites. Who teaches these Seventh-day Adventists to idolize trees and abide
    by Catholic fertility rites? The Seventh-day Adventist Church models the behavior with the fertility idols standing next to their pulpits and outside in front of their churches, they display the Catholic idols because they too are a Catholic church.
    Ellen G. White admonished her sheep to not use expensive decorations when idolizing the trees but to use cheap ribbons instead. Many of Ellen White’s SDA churches are capped with Egyptian penises, while she herself has a dink for a tombstone.

Moslems similarly embrace phallic worship, they build penises into their mosque architecture, including into their new mosque in Saskatoon. Should I be bothered to run for mayor of Saskatoon, and win, I would not spend people’s money on promoting
    Catholic fertility rites, Islamic fertility rites, or on fertility rites espoused by any other religious group. If citizens want to turn their homes, churches, mosques and temples into pagan temples of fertility, let them, but it is wrong to spend tax
    money on turning city schools and other buildings, streets and parks into blinking pagan temples of fertility.

The courts in Saskatoon and in other Canadian cities are citing the large number of black and aboriginal people languishing in jails as a reason to render softer sentences upon individuals from those racial backgrounds, which amounts to racism. This
    racism conducted by the Catholic courts results in people happily violating laws as penalties are weak or non-existent.

I complained that the churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and were teaching people to embrace traditions that are in direct opposition to God’s Commandments and received many years of brutal horrid torture at the hands of
    predominantly Hindu psychiatrists at the Royal University Hospital at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital. I would be detained and tortured for repeated 6-week periods, then injected with drugs on the final day of each 6-week
    session that resulted in a couple of months of additional horror after each time I was released. Once I lightly punched a fellow who was censoring my posters and was rewarded by the judge with additional months of torture.

Once I was brutally beaten (I nearly died) at the Mount Royal Seventh-day Adventist Church (for daring to speak at a Wednesday night Bible study) and was again rewarded with an additional 6-week round of brutal horrid torture (and a couple months
    additional torture resulting from the drugs injected into me on the last day of the “treatment”). I was brutally assaulted by James George De Witt (born May 8th 1953), and then arrested and tortured, for being brutally assaulted at the Mount Royal
    Seventh-day Adventist Church was used as additional evidence that I was acting up and deserving of a needle in my arse. George James De Witt had arms that were much bigger than my legs, his brother was a national boxing champion - George De Witt grabbed
    me at the Wednesday night SDA Bible study and flung me up the stairs and then punched me in the head as hard as he could. As I lay on the lawn next to the Mount Royal Seventh-day Adventist Church the Adventists departed their Bible study, I wasn’t able
    to move and nobody came out to see how I was. These Adventists don’t like to hear that their church censors Scriptural references to cannibalism, don’t like to hear that they teach people to abide by Catholic fertility rites, they don’t like to
    hear that many of their churches are capped with Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises). The following Saturday I stood outside the Seventh-day Adventist Central Church on Victoria Ave. and showed off my ripped clothes and injuries, one Adventist
    told me not to come back or they would do worse to me. I attended that church hoping for assistance to flee many years of psychiatric horror, they instead beat me to the point of death and then had me arrested and tortured. George De Witt’s daughter
    posted that she was so pleased that her dad beat the shit out of me, that I was deserving of the beating. I wanted help to flee Canada, instead the Adventists brutalized me further.

Soon after a drug-dealing immigrant from El Salvador (Manuel Oswaldo Chinchilla Morales, born February 8th 1977), who lived with his Seventh-day Adventist family, together with his friends, beat me in downtown Saskatoon. After returning home from the
    hospital I continued to lay in bed for weeks, fearful that the police were going to come and arrest me again, for speaking again. So the worst two beatings I ever experienced in life were dealt to me at a Seventh-day Adventist Wednesday Night Bible Study
    and then by a drug dealing immigrant from El Salvador who lived in Saskatoon with his Seventh-day Adventist immigrant family. I was already devastated by years of horror in psychiatric facilities in Saskatoon, these people must have seen me as an easy
    conquest. George De Witt’s muscular arms were bigger than my thighs, the punch he gave me would likely have killed over 95% of the people on the planet, he is a soldier of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

Ethnic diversity is negatively impacting poor whites and poor aboriginal natives, resources provided by governments have limits and are being provided to the newcomers at the expense of the poor. Years ago a group of Syrians arrived to the airport and
    were welcomed by three levels of government - civil, provincial and federal government representatives welcomed these newcomers and provided homes and money for them, while at the same time many white and native people were sleeping in bushes along the
    riverbank and under bridges. People could not find it in their hearts to provide a bed for the homeless in Saskatoon, yet when the Syrians and other Islamists were flown in they were provided with hotel rooms, hotel meals and swimming pools. The new
    Islamist immigrants were provided for at great cost, multitudes more resources were provided for them than for our own, who struggle to live here in abject poverty.

Now we hear on a daily basis of Latin American, Asian and African immigrants committing murders and other serious crimes against white European people. White people in Canada signed treaties with native aboriginals to share this land, these treaties
    do not give us permission to import many millions of brutal Latin American, Asian and African immigrants. And due to the high amount of gun violence committed by these new immigrants in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia, the Islamic federal
    government now wants to remove our access to guns rather than punish the murderous and racist thugs. The Canadian Islamic federal government has an agenda that includes allowing white people (especially white males) to perish and this should have been a
    civic issue long ago. They are housing foreign thugs in Toronto, allowing these thugs to commit repeated acts of violence without serious penalty, then these foreign thugs make excursions to western provinces and commit serious crimes here before
    returning to Toronto… governments in other regions of Canada are acting as enemies to the citizens of Saskatoon, they should pay for the damages their negligent actions are causing us.

We need to place people on notice that these brutal assaults will be attended to. So, as mayor, I will instruct the police to arrest and detain the hockey players that assault fellow hockey players on the ice. The assaults would be witnessed by
    thousands of people, there is no doubt of guilt, these hockey players should be immediately arrested and removed from the ice in handcuffs. The arena in Saskatoon should not be used as a platform to teach children to assault one another. Should the arena
    continue to be used as a platform to teach people to assault one another, and if the perpetrators of the assaults are not brought to justice, then as mayor I will try to gain council support to limit or outright curtail activities at the arena. If people
    abuse the arena, then they should lose access to the arena. If the Catholic judges decide to free the Catholic hockey players without sufficient penalty, then all the Catholic hockey teams can play their Catholic “games” elsewhere. Every time a major
    event occurs at our northerly placed arena, the result is traffic jams that require multiple police officers to attend and untangle, one or two of those officers should instead be posted next to the ice and will be poised to arrest the perpetrators of
    the on-ice assaults. On one hand there is additional costs due to the additional policing required for these traffic jams, on the other hand the police are being used to direct traffic rather than being used in more useful roles, such as arresting
    violence wherever it occurs in the community. It is rather unfair that some people throw a punch and the result is the victim receives a penalty of years of brutal horrid torture, other people throw a punch and the result is people cheer and give the
    perpetrator of the crime money.

The Catholic fertility rites (which includes tree and penis worship) are being whole-heartedly adopted by aboriginals in and around the community of Saskatoon. At One-Arrow First Nation the native aboriginals placed a statue of their leader Chief One-
    Arrow upon an Egyptian representation of a penis. They see how other communities in and outside of Canada honor their war dead by placing statues of soldiers next to or directly on top of Egyptian dinks, so the ignorant aboriginal Indians similarly
    adopted this Catholic ritual and hoisted a statue of their beloved ancestor upon a pagan penis as well. The aboriginal children faced a couple of hundred years of sodomy at the hands of the Catholic priests, and they incredibly respond by placing a
    statue of Chief One-Arrow upon a pagan representation of a penis. The result of embracing Catholic fertility rites in place of God’s Commandments is that God withdraws His protection and allows Canada to be flooded with Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs, all
    of whom similarly embrace pagan fertility rites including penis whoreship. Covering the many penises built into the Amritsar temple with gold doesn’t make the penises nor the Sikhs holy. Using a long row of obelisks (Egyptian penises) to mark our
    southern border dothn’t make our southern border secure. Filling our cemeteries with obelisks (Egyptian penises) dothn’t mean our dead went to or are heading to heaven. Stealing an obelisk (a pagan penis) from Egypt and sticking it in the center of
    Vatican Square dothn’t make that church holy. Placing a statue of Chief One Arrow on top of an Egyptian representation of a dink dothn’t bring fertility and abundance to that First Nation community. If there is some sort of historical evidence that
    Chief One Arrow found his penis to be of tremendous importance and perhaps even played with it, then there might be some merit to the idea of placing a statue of him standing on top of an Egyptian dink. It was before my time, and there are two different
    cultures here (North American Indian and Egyptian) which are both very dissimilar to my own culture, so I am not entirely qualified to comment further on the issue.

It matters little to God which particular group of pagan penis whoreshippers occupies any nation. Many of the aboriginal Indians flip-flop between “Catholicism” and “Traditional Native Spirituality” depending upon whom they are trying to get
    into their beds and fuck on any particular day, rather indicating their true religion to be “sex”, they engage in a communal version of this sex and phallic worship that results in a decrease in their fertility and longevity. So as the native
    aboriginals blindly engage in their phallic worship, members of alternative fertility cults invade Canada, and it just doesn’t matter to God which particular fertility cult occupies any nation.

Many native reserves are plagued with violent crimes, the young there failed to listen to the wisdom of their grandmothers and other elders, they failed to listen to and obey God. In most reserves the children flip-flop between Catholicism and Native
    Spirituality depending upon whom they are trying to get into bed with on any particular day, resulting in them getting infected with HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases. Then these folks come to the city and continue with their criminal and
    violent activities and spread their diseases here. The problem would be mitigated if the provincial government ceased giving rent money to people on welfare. Instead of the government handing over money for rental accommodations and benefitting landlords,
    the provincial government should be handing out a few dollars worth of building material so people may construct their own tiny off grid homes away from the cities. The city can continue to expect violent crimes and the spread of diseases as long as
    governments continue policies designed to bankrupt people and bankrupt communities, and as long as people dismiss God’s Commandments as being valid for our day. Children are taught to bow to trees turned into decorated idols rather than to attempt to
    honor God’s Commandments.

Veterans and others are being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, people think they unite against evil by turning trees into blinkin' idols (a Catholic fertility rite) and singing Jingle Bells, and by having people arrested and tortured for
    daring to criticize the Catholic churches. What most Americans do for the veterans, is place decorated wreaths made from evergreen trees upon the veteran's grave stones... these war veterans never fought for your right to honor Catholic fertility rites.
    Often a statue of a veteran is made and placed to stand next to or directly on top of an Egyptian penis, then people bow to this Egyptian penis by placing a decorated evergreen wreath at the base of the pagan dink. People think themselves holy for
    honoring Catholic fertility rites, but by honoring these pagan fertility rites God allows their nations to be invaded by members of alternative fertility cults. In Canada people spent many millions of dollars to try to force me to shut up about the
    Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, to shut up about how their "Christmas" celebrations are in violation of God's First Three Commandments, to try to force me to shut up about the churches censoring Scriptural references to
    cannibalism. In 1988 proclaimed as loudly as I could that it is no surprise that the priests are ramming their penises up children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves by placing Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. I
    was arrested and given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about penises, but I am not the one who thinks so highly of penises that I would place one on the roof of a church, and besides, Hindus gain their spiritual bliss via orgasm.
    Catholics employed Hindus to do their dirty work for them. I criticized the pedophilia in the Catholic Church, people responded by calling me a pedophile and having me tortured for years. When I complained I was being tortured by Hindus, people laughed
    at me and assaulted me further, now they train Hindus, Islamists and Sikhs, people who are citizens of foreign nations, to become psychiatrists at our universities, and they are allowed to work in the field of psychiatry in Canada without becoming
    Canadian citizens.

Saskatoon requires water and sewer upgrades, these repairs should be considered as of far greater importance than paving streets, clearing streets of snow, designating bike lanes or separating recyclables. Saskatoonians who drive cars should consider
    driving trucks instead as we do not have the money to keep the roads in top condition, especially if we are digging up streets to replace water lines and bury the power lines. Most bicyclists in Saskatoon wish they owned cars or trucks, may they prosper
    and purchase themselves some kind of warm vehicle. It will be pretty difficult for the poor to prosper now that the federal government allows non-Canadians to work in Canada, and because most any government aid goes to others now. The banks took so much
    money from people in the communities, now they employ non-Canadians from Iran or other Islamic countries to work behind desks at bank branches and determine if you are worthy of a loan. There should be an end to the City of Saskatoon employing people who
    are not Canadian citizens.

The Islamic federal government imposed a carbon tax upon Canadians, an Islamist spokesman said that the money raised is to be rebated back to Canadian families, with the largest of the families receiving the largest of the rebate cheques. Already
    taxes are supporting Islamic families that have up to four wives, with each wife living in a separate residence. It costs a great deal of money to support these large Islamic families, and so hence the federal carbon tax, which is really a tax to help
    raise large Islamic families. Islamists require that non-Islamists pay an annual fee, called “jizya”, in order for the non-Islamists to retain their heads, but with the so-called “carbon tax”, Canadians are paying a “pre-jizya” tax.

Islamists require women to be sexually mutilated and separated from men, and they will demand that swimming pool time be allocated just for women, these are additional aspects of Sharia Law that I oppose. People advocating Sharia Law are clearly not
    willing to integrate into our society and have no business being here. Sharia Law is a sexist attack against women and is an attack against anybody that doesn’t abide by Islamic teachings. Women should have the right to wear their own choice of clothes
    without facing beatings, rape and beheadings. People should have the right to alternative beliefs without having their heads cut off.

Currently industrial trade programs in Saskatoon are racist and sexist, 20% of the seats are reserved for recently arrived immigrants (mainly Asian and African Islamists), 20% of the seats are reserved for women (again many are recently arrived Asian
    and African Islamists), 20% of the seats are reserved for handicapped (again, many are Asian and African Islamists), 20% of the seats are reserved for natives (many are converting to Islam in the prisons), and then the remaining 20% of the seats are for
    the other Islamists that never filled the other seats. White males are being shunted away from the paying professions and into poverty. White male youth should not have to wait to be brutalized by recent immigrants in order to qualify for a handicapped
    seat at a trade school. Allowing any one single race in Canada the privilege of blocking roads or blocking rail lines or blocking pipe lines, amounts to racism. If I were to block a road in Saskatoon, I would be arrested and returned to the University of
    Saskatchewan for another round of brutal horrid psychiatric torture. The police would deliver me to a judge, the judge will prevent me from speaking and send me in for “psychiatric evaluation”, but that is just a euphemism for years of brutal horrid
    torture. Once the Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist gets his or her hands upon you, then you are their patient for life. The more patients they have, the more money they earn. When they started having me tortured in 1988 it was at the hands of Brahmin Hindus
    psychiatrists, but now there are Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists torturing people to death in Canada as well. There are hundreds annually, and over the years thousands of Saudi Arabian students have been and are being trained to become “Doctors of
    Medicine” by the University of Saskatchewan, some of whom specialize in psychiatry. And under Trudeau they may “work” in Canada without being Canadian citizens.

I was repeatedly arrested and tortured for criticizing Catholic fertility rites. The drugs made my skin hard and dry, my tongue turned to leather, my hair fell out, my head banged in pain, the nausea was overwhelming. Every three weeks I was wheeled
    into a psychiatric appeal panel hearing and allowed to defend my sanity. There I would limit my defense by saying that the Bible repeatedly condemns the practice of turning trees into decorated idols and that people were inadvertently bowing to the trees
    via placement and retrieval of presents at the base of the trees. I would keep my defense short as it was very difficult to talk. Normally I was tortured by Brahmin Hindus (a husband and wife team), but eventually white Catholic psychiatrist Dr. Gene
    Marcoux took over the role, and when he heard my defense he smiled and said that I was religiously deluded because everybody does it (turn trees into decorated idols). The Catholics seated at the appeal panel hearing smiled and nodded in approval to Dr.
    Marcoux’s words and gave him permission to continue to detain and torture me. Doctor Marcoux specializes in religious disorders... my criticism of the Catholic fertility rites was a disorder to him, and he warned me that if he ever heard of me
    postering poles in Saskatoon again, that he would have me returned to him for another round of “treatment”. This is how people defend their Catholic fertility rites, with violence and threats of violence. Anybody criticizing the pagan practice of
    turning trees into decorated idols is first mocked, then if that is ineffective the individual is shunned, then assaulted, and eventually arrested and tortured. Most people reading this were over the years provided with multiple testimonies from both
    friends and strangers of how their evergreen tree whoreship is repeatedly condemned by Scripture, and they dealt with these testimonies by mocking and shunning the messengers, and doubling down in their apostate filth by getting bigger trees and
    decorating them to even greater degrees.

The churches (and their media and their courts) that teach you to turn trees into blinkin’ idols, are the same churches that censor Scriptural passages referring to cannibalism. Both the decorated trees and the cannibalism are pagan fertility rites,
    people worship the evergreen tree as a symbol of fertility due to it being green and fertile throughout the year, while evil doers consume other humans thinking that the practice grants them strength, fertility and longevity. Each winter the Vatican
    places an idolized evergreen tree alongside the Egyptian obelisk (penis) they stole from Egypt, suitable as both are symbol of fertility. The churches teach you to turn trees into idols, many of these churches are capped with Egyptian obelisks (penises).
    Some churches turn trees into blinkin’ idols and then caps the trees with Egyptian dinks. The Catholic priests still wear a fish-head hat, these priests of fish-god Dagon still pay homage to the fish, for it is a symbol of fertility in that most fish
    lay enormous quantities of eggs. And the Catholics revere Mary, as another symbol of fertility. People embrace traditions that are in opposition to God’s Commandments, they insist that the sacrifices they make in their worship of God are acceptable to
    Him.

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)