• Re: Remote Neural Monitoring Update

From Brent Bryan@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 3 05:29:35 2022
    On Friday, 1 January 2010 at 8:55:05 am UTC+10, IA wrote:
    My demands are simply: fuck off. Cease all Remote Neural Monitoring
    activity altogether. I am not foolish enough to sue them because they
    are above the law and no Australian court has yet recognized this
    technology. There is only one state in America that has recognized
    electronic warfare technology that I am aware of.
    IA wrote:
    Hi,

There has been a new development in the Remote Neural Monitoring. As mentioned previously, I have been able to successfully block the signal using a Faraday cage, but unfortunately this technique only blocks part
    of the signal (the audio component). Having already made them aware (how can I help it) that I now possess the know-how to build a device to
    record the audio component:

1. Capture the microwave signal at 300-400Mhz range. I don't know what exact electromagnetic frequency they are using but it is at the range
    when the waves will behave partly as microwaves and partly as radio
    waves. As mentioned previously, it requires a complete body enclosure in the Faraday cage to block the audio component since the human body acts
    as an antenna so covering the head alone is not sufficient.

2. The microwave signal uses FM modulation to encode the audio
    component, when it hits the skin it creates an internal 10Hz - 15Hz and 20Hz subsonic wave which interacts with the brain's own bio electrical systems. The different wavelengths allow them to interfere with the auditory, visual cortex and somatic systems of the brain respectively. There are already devices on the market that:

1. Create hallucinations by generating signals at these wavelengths
    (they are marketed for recreational purposes).

2. Allow you to talk with your brain to a telephone by simply attaching
    the device to your skin.

In order to record the audio signal, one requires a receiver capable to tuning in to the appropriate microwave range. No a regular radio will
    not do.

You then need to use an FM demodulator to extract the sounds, increasing the pitch to a level to which they can be heard by the human ear.

The video component is a bit more of a challenge though. The fact that
    it can get through the Faraday cage means that it is Far-InfraRed (1mm/1000um) or Thermal-Infrared (100um) wavelength - so the traditional means to blocking microwave radiation will not work.

It makes sense that to create the 10-15-20Hz sounds on impact a
    different electromagnetic frequency needs to be used.

So what have they done?

They have turned off the audio component but maintained the video interference. Mainly because they know that it is within my means to
    record them now.

I will do some more research on how to capture or block far and thermal infrared signals.

From a philosophical standpoint, the universe is a balanced God - while this "exploit" into the human mind seems to go against everything we believe is holy with regards to human rights, even the average
    individual, given the appropriate knowledge has the means to fight back against the atrocious technology.

A final note. So far, my actions have been defensive and defensive
    alone. There is a third and final solution, one which I am loathe to undertake because doing so would make me just as bad as these people. Sending a microwave or infrared jamming signal, rendering all attempts
    to monitor my brain both futile and PAINFUL.

very well said. They use 23.44hz and 46.88hz which NASA describes as a pivotal frequency

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian DeGraw@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 5 22:11:56 2022
    Guys it does not take implants. Though there have been instances where such things have occurred.

It is directed energy, possibly off the grid. The brain entrainment is measurable.

It is my believe some kind of electromagnetic signature is used to use non-ionizing radiation to mark the target, then the grid can self sustain the signal.

This is why rare earth magnets give temporary relief, a Faraday cage works if it is built with enough material with small enough holes.

I do not think much is being measured or recorded, though some stuff is mirrored. There is little decoding/encoding, in this sense. This keeps it more real time, though there is a delay.

This is not aliens, or new age spirituality, or anything that complicated. It is measurable assault using electromagnetics, to piezoelectric (for brain entrainment), to rape people.

The people doing this know they will be shot(some probably innocent already have), if it comes out. Surprised more has not come to the surface.

Its stupid shitty rape, by shitty children. I have had burns, tried meds(did not work), had anemia, had a functional MRI, etc. over the last 7 years.

Just ignore the shitty rapists. You are not the enactivist regions of the brain, neither the auditory or the visual. That is how fucking stupid these people are, or cruel, because language is an interesting thing, both aesthetically, content wise, and
    conceptually.

Surface level assault, by moronic dipshits, who should slit their wrists in a bath tub, will never be mind control.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rita Geiger@21:1/5 to Brian DeGraw on Thu Nov 3 10:42:14 2022
    On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 10:11:58 PM UTC-7, Brian DeGraw wrote:
    Guys it does not take implants. Though there have been instances where such things have occurred.

It is directed energy, possibly off the grid. The brain entrainment is measurable.

It is my believe some kind of electromagnetic signature is used to use non-ionizing radiation to mark the target, then the grid can self sustain the signal.

This is why rare earth magnets give temporary relief, a Faraday cage works if it is built with enough material with small enough holes.

I do not think much is being measured or recorded, though some stuff is mirrored. There is little decoding/encoding, in this sense. This keeps it more real time, though there is a delay.

This is not aliens, or new age spirituality, or anything that complicated. It is measurable assault using electromagnetics, to piezoelectric (for brain entrainment), to rape people.

The people doing this know they will be shot(some probably innocent already have), if it comes out. Surprised more has not come to the surface.

Its stupid shitty rape, by shitty children. I have had burns, tried meds(did not work), had anemia, had a functional MRI, etc. over the last 7 years.

Just ignore the shitty rapists. You are not the enactivist regions of the brain, neither the auditory or the visual. That is how fucking stupid these people are, or cruel, because language is an interesting thing, both aesthetically, content wise, and
    conceptually.

Surface level assault, by moronic dipshits, who should slit their wrists in a bath tub, will never be mind control.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to geigerrita7@gmail.com on Thu Nov 3 20:33:56 2022
    In article <fedf3f0a-2ede-4e9c-a9e8-2120c9d27f2an@googlegroups.com>,
    Rita Geiger <geigerrita7@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 10:11:58 PM UTC-7, Brian DeGraw wrote:
    Guys it does not take implants. Though there have been instances where su= >ch things have occurred.=20
    =20
    It is directed energy, possibly off the grid. The brain entrainment is me= >asurable.=20
    =20
    It is my believe some kind of electromagnetic signature is used to use no= >n-ionizing radiation to mark the target, then the grid can self sustain the=
    signal.=20
    =20
    This is why rare earth magnets give temporary relief, a Faraday cage work= >s if it is built with enough material with small enough holes.=20
    =20
    I do not think much is being measured or recorded, though some stuff is m= >irrored. There is little decoding/encoding, in this sense. This keeps it mo= >re real time, though there is a delay.=20
    =20
    This is not aliens, or new age spirituality, or anything that complicated= >. It is measurable assault using electromagnetics, to piezoelectric (for br= >ain entrainment), to rape people.=20
    =20
    The people doing this know they will be shot(some probably innocent alrea= >dy have), if it comes out. Surprised more has not come to the surface.=20 >>=20
    Its stupid shitty rape, by shitty children. I have had burns, tried meds(= >did not work), had anemia, had a functional MRI, etc. over the last 7 years= >.=20
    =20
    Just ignore the shitty rapists. You are not the enactivist regions of the=
    brain, neither the auditory or the visual. That is how fucking stupid thes=
    e people are, or cruel, because language is an interesting thing, both aest= >hetically, content wise, and conceptually.=20
    =20
    Surface level assault, by moronic dipshits, who should slit their wrists = >in a bath tub, will never be mind control.

This abusive spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #272888
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:622a:20c:b0:3a5:50f9:feaf with SMTP id b12-
    + 20020a05622a020c00b003a550f9feafmr4074733qtx.258.1667497335238;
    + Thu, 03 Nov 2022 10:42:15 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6808:2082:b0:35a:224:983b with SMTP id
    + s2-20020a056808208200b0035a0224983bmr13153211oiw.179.
    + 1667497335022; Thu, 03
    + Nov 2022 10:42:15 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!usenet.blueworldhosting. + com!feed1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-
    + media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!
    + postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian
    Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 10:42:14 -0700 (PDT)
    In-Reply-To: <23f275b3-7dff-4d3c-87bb-a39d3c15f16bn@googlegroups.com> Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-
    + host=2600:8801:3233:900:acb3:b7c0:8e7c:6ed8;
    + posting-account=1pv4TAoAAACkSDdaKGBgpOsEQSxeq10W NNTP-Posting-Host: 2600:8801:3233:900:acb3:b7c0:8e7c:6ed8
    References: <4b3d2a08$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au> <4b3d2bc9$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au>
    + <0eacaa7f-ec2b-4c99-af7d-05c5a9db4509n@googlegroups.com>
    + <23f275b3-7dff-4d3c-87bb-a39d3c15f16bn@googlegroups.com> User-Agent: G2/1.0
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Message-ID: <fedf3f0a-2ede-4e9c-a9e8-2120c9d27f2an@googlegroups.com>
    Subject: Re: Remote Neural Monitoring Update
    Injection-Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2022 17:42:15 +0000
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    X-Received-Bytes: 3107
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.australian:272888

Spamtrollers are trolls posting useless spam thinking it is content
    but are posting useless noise. Spamtrolls are newsgroup vandals!
    Thoses trolls are as bad as Donald
    Trump on Twitter.

Depeer Google groups Now!!
    --
    Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b
    Our greatest advertisements are our works of faith. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05