• Re: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - Daryl Ka

From The Doctor@21:1/5 to darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca on Wed Jun 22 22:14:22 2022
    In article <49def6ff-e6a1-4954-8df8-a025f7c37268n@googlegroups.com>,
    Squeaky Squeaky <darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca> wrote:
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - Daryl Kabatoff >June 22nd 2022 2:47 pm 125,971 words (151 pages)

=E2=80=9CThe very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offen= >sive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite fr= >ankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Ju= >stin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strateg= >y, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

=E2=80=9CChristians are the worst part of Canadian society.=E2=80=9D - Cana= >dian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without th= >e aid of a writer

=E2=80=9CHonour killings shouldn=E2=80=99t be called =E2=80=98barbaric.=E2= >=80=99=E2=80=9D - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without p= >reparation, without the aid of a writer

=E2=80=9CThey are not sexual assaults, but =E2=80=98honour=E2=80=99 rapes.= >=E2=80=9D - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without prepara= >tion, without the aid of a writer

=E2=80=9CIf you=E2=80=99re not willing to embrace Islam, you=E2=80=99re not=
    a part of our society.=E2=80=9D - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau s=
    peaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

=E2=80=9CWho remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can=E2=80=99t remembe= >r the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?=E2=80= >=9D - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writ= >er

=E2=80=9CAmerica is ruled by a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who demands t= >hat Americans take the death jab. Similarly Trudeau is an Islamist who dema= >nds that Canadians take the death jab, squeak squeak.=E2=80=9D -Squeaky Squ= >eaky

=E2=80=9CWithout writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.=E2=80=9D - E= >ddie Izzard

In the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix in July 2020 Doug Cuthand urges the Canadi=
    an Indians to ally with blacks (Islamists, Anarchists and Marxists) in thei= >r war against the white man. Doug Cuthand did not consult the grandmothers,=
    he speaks for all the grandmothers and dothn=E2=80=99t require their bless=
    ings to rally troops to war. If Cuthand gets his way, Indians will be going=
    to war in Canada without consulting neither God nor grandmothers. The abor=
    iginal Indians in Canada flip flop between traditional native beliefs and C= >atholicism, depending upon whom they want to fuck on any particular day.

In early August 2020 I saw young kids at a Co-op grocery store, they wer=
    e continually touching their faces and masks, then touching the floor, the = >touching the items on the shelves, then touching their faces and masks. The=
    mask is such a nice warm and moist environment, a great place to grow. Tha=
    nks Co-op foods, you made your stores so safe.

In the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix on August 19th 2020 we learn that the Sikh= militant heading the New Democratic Party is dismayed by the corruption in= the Liberal government, but the NDP and Liberals are both communist politi=
    cal parties, the Islamic/Communist Liberals are allowed to rule because the=
    communists in the NDP are keeping them in power. Canada handed over her mi=
    litary to a Sikh, handed the department of immigration over to a Somali, an= >d voted for an Islamist to become Prime Minister. When Justin Trudeau was o= >n the campaign trail in 2015 his first stop in Saskatchewan was to attend a=
    mosque in Regina and swear allegiance to Islam, then as an afterthought he= traveled north and met with some Aboriginal Indians. Then in August 2021 T=
    rudeau made a campaign promise to import over 20,000 Afghani=E2=80=99s (Afg= >hanistani males of fighting age, either Taliban fighters or Afghanistani=E2= >=80=99s males who don=E2=80=99t desire to fight for their freedom).

The Australians gave up their guns and now the Australians are locked up= at home, the entire nation has become one big prison. Universities in Cana=
    da, England, United States, and Australia all train Islamists, Hindus and S= >ikhs to become brutal psychiatrists. Starting in 1988 I complained on the u= >senet (see Google Groups) of being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists at the U= >niversity of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital, people around the=
    world laughed at me and told me to take a pill. Canadians and people from =
    other nations laughed at me and called me a pedophile. What I said was that=
    it was no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penis=
    es up your children=E2=80=99s arseholes for they already advertise themselv= >es with Egyptian dinks on the roofs of their churches. They called me a ped= >ophile and delivered me to a Hindu psychiatrist. The Brahmin Hindu psychiat= >rist said that I think too much about penises, but it is the Hindus who gai= >n their spiritual bliss via orgasm. Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs all incorpo= >rate phallic structures into their mosque and temple architecture. Even man= >y Seventh-day Adventist churches cap their churches with Egyptian obelisks = >(penises), for traditions are more important than God=E2=80=99s Commandment= >s. I complained of being tortured by Hindus, but rather than end psychiatry= >, now the Canadians allow Islamists and Sikhs to torture people to death as=
    well. Canadians have yet to give up their guns like the Australians did, b=
    ut they continue to embrace Catholic fertility rites and train Islamists, H= >indus and Sikhs to become brutal psychiatrists at our Canadian universities= >.=20

Thanks to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau people may work in Canada withou=
    t being Canadian citizens=E2=80=A6 so we not only train the pagans to be br= >utal psychiatrists, we allow them to practice their =E2=80=9Cart=E2=80=9D h= >ere in Canada without them being Canadian citizens. At least in Australia, = >when you have Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs torturing your citizens to death = >in psychiatric facilities, you can be confident they are all indeed Austral= >ian citizens, unless of course they have some kind of work permit. Good for=
    you Australia, well done. Help the Indonesians and Chinese get more gold f=
    rom the Papuans. Remember them? The Papuans saved the lives of your Austral= >ian soldiers in WWII and now for the last 60 years the Papuans face genocid= >e at the hands of Indonesian soldiers. Australians are like everybody else,=
    they train Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs to become brutal psychiatrists and =
    then turn their backs to the brutal suffering the psychiatrists impose upon=
    some of their special chosen victims. I complain of the brutal horrid tort=
    ure I was subjected to and people laugh at me and tell me to take a pill, s= >ome just assault me, all are compassionless to me and to the other victims = >of psychiatric horror, you deserve the loss of your nations to Islam. I beg= >ged in vain for assistance to flee the years of brutal horrid psychiatric t= >orture and the Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers can=E2=80=99= >t even offer to buy me a cookie. Get a bigger tree and decorate it to a gre= >ater degree. Put bigger Egyptian obelisks (penises) on the roofs of your fi= >lthy churches, put bigger Egyptian obelisks (dinks) on the very tops of you= >r blinkin=E2=80=99 trees, laugh at me and call me a pedophile with even gre= >ater zeal. All I can do is cry out to God and pray for Him to honor His pro= >mises in Scripture and terminate your lives. Nobody cares, they are all sur= >e their own prayers have great power even though they honor pagan tradition= >s that are in direct opposition to God=E2=80=99s Commandments, they are sel= >f-assured that their prayers have great power and that my prayers are of no=
    effect, they smugly tell me that I should welcome Jesus into my heart. Man=
    y tithe to cannibals, their churches teach pagan fertility rites while cann= >ibalism is just another pagan fertility rite.=20

People are compassionless turds, they have not an ounce of compassion fo=
    r the victims of psychiatric horror and then have their own children and pa= >rents drugged. The Canadians and Americans turn trees into decorated idols,=
    laugh at me and have me tortured for saying so, then they fly off to Austr=
    alia or some other resort and get their photos taken while posing next to b= >linkin=E2=80=99 trees there. The Australians fly to Canada and work here in=
    their temporary jobs, many desiring to gain well paid unionized employment= in the psychiatric facilities, cleaning floors or serving food to the dang=
    erous people who dared to speak out against either churches or their parent= >s, they too find it necessary to sing Jingle Bells and pose by the blinkin= >=E2=80=99 Catholic trees, and that is even if the Australian is an atheist.=
    Indeed, pretty much all atheists are really Catholics as they all adopt Ca=
    tholic fertility rites, when one adopts God-damned Catholic fertility rites= >, then one becomes a God-damned Catholic. There is so much glitter in the C= >atholic Church that even the atheists desire to adopt some of the Catholic = >fertility rites and sing Jingle Bells. Some don=E2=80=99t care for the well=
    paid unionized employment and instead volunteer their time and go to Afric=
    a, there they will find blinkin=E2=80=99 trees in the shopping malls where = >they may pose for photos and send =E2=80=9CChristmas=E2=80=9D (use of God= >=E2=80=99s name in vain) greetings to their Catholic friends back home. The=
    trees may be lavishly decorated and blinking from as early as October to a=
    s late as March, so if you go to Africa and want to pose in front of a tree=
    turned into a decorated idol, you will have many opportunities to do so. I=
    f you miss the blinkin=E2=80=99 tree season (October through March), some s= >tore owners will put up blinkin=E2=80=99 trees in June and July to encourag= >e people to buy gifts throughout the year.=20

It is always good to have options in life, governments should be providi=
    ng people with options rather than taking options away. The Africans are sa= >me as the Australians, they want to come to Canada and get good paying unio= >nized employment sweeping the psychiatric ward floors or serving food to th= >ose who are locked up and tortured with the psychiatric drugs. Our Canadian=
    government is providing options in life, we are provided with either Afric=
    ans or Australians or Filipinos to sweep the psychiatric ward floors and se= >rve the food to the =E2=80=9Cdangerous=E2=80=9D white Canadians. The Mary, = >monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers give nice houses to Islamists and=
    then give their own children, parents, evangelists and veterans homes in p=
    sychiatric facilities, and they even stick statues of military veterans nex= >t to or directly on top of Egyptian penises. =E2=80=9CObama=E2=80=9D turned=
    trees into decorated idols with the medals of the American war dead, the A=
    mericans were happy about that as it became a new way to turn trees into de= >corated idols, which is the most important tradition on planet earth. Austr= >alians, Americans, Canadians, Brits and others train Islamists, Sikhs and H= >indus to be brutal psychiatrists at their universities. And the western nat= >ions sell or freely gift arms to Islamic nations. Often the Islamic nation = >dothn=E2=80=99t pay for the shipment of weapons and then the taxpayers cove= >r the loss, the taxpayers pay the bill plus pay the compound interest on th= >e shipment of weapons that the Islamic nation failed to pay for. Getting to= >rtured with psychiatric drugs at the University of Saskatchewan and at Sask= >atoon City Hospital was a real horror show, but the greater horror was meet= >ing you and your children either in person or on the usenet and the interne= >t. Like everybody else, Australians are waiting patiently for =E2=80=9CChri= >stmas=E2=80=9D (the use of God=E2=80=99s Name in vain) so they may sing Jin= >gle Bells. Those who scored unionized jobs in psychiatric facilities will b= >e paid double-time if they work on the holiday.=20

Canadians laughed at me (and libeled and assaulted and robbed me) when I= complained that I was being tortured by Hindus, now they train and employ =
    Islamists and Sikhs to be psychiatrists as well. Perhaps some day your comp= >assionless arse will be arrested and you will be forcibly taken to a Saudi = >Arabian psychiatrist who will tell you that you think too much about Wester= >n Canadian oil and western democracy, or you think too much about Sharia La= >w. Indicating a preference for a Republican form of government over Sharia = >Law could possibly earn one a chemical or a physical lobotomy, certainly ca= >stration, possibly a beheading. They will come into your homes in the night= >, night after night after night, and cut your heads off, and the media will=
    be silent on that issue. If you complain, then you will see the inside of =
    a psychiatric facility built by Graham Construction that you are making you= >r children pay for, for decades to come. The psychiatric facilities are bui= >lt using public-private partnership, you are partners in crime.

The vaccinations that were developed to combat polio were made from monk=
    eys and were contaminated with an assortment of simian (monkey) viruses, th= >e resulting disease that the humans contracted became known as AIDS (see Th= >e River: A Journey into The Source of HIV and AIDS by Edward Hooper). Good = >luck with the upcoming mandatory inoculations that you with be required to = >take for the Chinese Fear Flu, getting a shot in the arm will allow you acc= >ess into public buildings and allow you to continue your schooling and empl= >oyment. Canadians are under attack and most are eager to take a vaccination=
    that could very well result in their deaths. People have no faith in Jesus= and the immune system He provided us with, and whatever faith they do have= seems to make them want to violate God=E2=80=99s First Three Commandments =
    and embrace pagan fertility rites.

Oh look. First Trudeau shuts down businesses in the oil patch and wester=
    n Canada, and now in September 2020 sets aside $221 million dollars for bla= >ck people to start businesses. His carbon tax started in 2018 is designed t= >o provide rebates to the biggest families (to the Islamic families with 4 w= >ives), then in 2020 he started providing $2000/month to Islamists, Sikhs, H= >indus and Chinese regardless if they are Canadian citizens or not. The dise= >nfranchised white people who did not have paid employment in 2019 are not e= >ligible to receive the $2000 per month, they instead subsist on welfare and=
    receive about a third of the amount given to the newly arrived Islamists, =
    Chinese, Africans, Asians and others (and most of what they are given is th= >en handed over to landlords). This $2000 per month payment is designed to a= >ssist Islamists, just as the carbon tax is designed to be rebated back to t= >he large Islamist families (a house for each wife). Now in September 2020 T= >rudeau hands out funds to black people, again it is a program designed to f= >unnel money to the Islamic community. White farmers in South Africa are fac= >ing genocide while Trudeau pays for the flights and brings Islamic Africans=
    to Canadian hotels equipped with fine restaurants and swimming pools. Trud=
    eau borrows =E2=80=9Cmoney=E2=80=9D that the banks make out of thin air, ha= >nds it over to his Islamic buddies, then saddles the white European Canadia= >ns with not only the enormous debt, but compound interest on this debt as w= >ell. Trudeau makes Canadians slaves by failing to pay them in real money (g= >old and silver coins), by removing their guns, by making them slave away to=
    pay taxes in an effort to repay the =E2=80=9Cmoney=E2=80=9D handed out to =
    the Islamists and otherwise squandered. Trudeau knows that he can get away = >with handing the nation over to Islamists because Canadians are spineless p= >eople who only know how to bow to blinkin=E2=80=99 trees and laugh at, libe= >l and assault me when I criticize the false traditions in their churches an= >d complain that I was tortured for years by predominantly Hindu psychiatris= >ts. I lost year after year after year after year to brutal horrid torture a= >nd these compassionless Canadians can=E2=80=99t find it in their hearts to = >buy me, or any other victim of psychiatric horror, a cookie. They are waiti= >ng for =E2=80=9CChristmas=E2=80=9D (the use of God=E2=80=99s Name in vain) = >before they bring out the cookies, and will offer the cookies to Santa, on = >a table with a cup of milk, next to their blinkin=E2=80=99 Catholic tree.

Justin Trudeau said =E2=80=9CThe very concept of a nation founded by Eur=
    opean settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleas= >ant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them.=E2=80= >=9D There is a greater proportion of Islamists and black people committing = >serious crimes and now the legal system sets these prisoners free citing th= >e reason being that there is a preponderance of them serving time. Three or=
    so years ago I read in a news report that Edmonton and some other Canadian= communities were not informing the community when a murder or other seriou=
    s assault takes place if the perpetrator has been apprehended. In Algeria, = >the Islamists came at night and cut the throats of the people sleeping in t= >heir homes and the media was silent about it. In England the Islamists rape=
    white women and the police will respond hours or days later, if at all, bu=
    t speaking out against Islam immediately gets you police officers at your d= >oor. In Australia the Somalian gangs run rampant and commit atrocities dail= >y, but to complain about a viral lockdown gets you immediately arrested for=
    =E2=80=9Cincitement.=E2=80=9D In Canada the children may murder you and se=
    rve no serious amount of time. Already there are women in chains in Canada,=
    working as sex slaves, Trudeau brings in violent gangs into our country wh=
    o enslave women and commit other serious crimes. This is a required process=
    to replace the unpleasant relic whom Justin Trudeau speaks of. Hitler was =
    a Catholic who turned trees into decorated idols, then murdered millions of=
    people who did not abide by the blinkin=E2=80=99 Catholic fertility rite. =
    It is really important to turn trees into decorated idols, sing Jingle Bell= >s and kiss under the mistletoe, make offerings to the tree by bowing to the=
    base of the tree, and make offerings to Santa, then call the whole affair =
    =E2=80=9CChristmas=E2=80=9D as this way Satan gets you to violate God=E2=80= >=99s First Three Commandments in one foul swoop. Just remember to cap your = >blinkin=E2=80=99 tree with a miniature Egyptian obelisk (a representation o= >f a penis). The forests and grasslands in the western American states are n= >ow on fire because people are getting their trees to blink at the incorrect=
    frequency, because they decorated their trees with too many blinkin=E2=80=
    =99 blue lights and not enough blinking yellow lights, because they are fai= >ling to cap their tree with Egyptian dinks, and because they are not drinki= >ng enough water.

While the Islamists invade Canada, there are still Catholics in charge o=
    f the medical and educational systems who train and employ Islamists to bec= >ome brutal psychiatrists in Canada and allow them to =E2=80=9Cwork=E2=80=9D=
    in Canada without being Canadian citizens. Some citizens were too vocal ag=
    ainst the fertility rites being taught by the Catholic Church and were tort= >ured in psychiatric facilities by Hindu, Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists. Th= >ose citizens who sang Jingle Bells laughed at the citizens who were strippe= >d of their human rights, some assaulted the psychiatric abuse victims (peop= >le who were stripped of their rights) because they were free to do so witho= >ut consequence. Others freely stole from the victims of horror, for often t= >he drugs made the victim unable to form sentences anyway. While I complain = >of being tortured by predominantly Hindu psychiatrists, people assault and = >rob me, others laugh at me, while they import members of alternative fertil= >ity cults, who are now marching and chanting that they want to kill the whi= >te people. They made me a home in a psychiatric ward and now give free home= >s to members of alternative fertility cults while singing Jingle Bells. The= >y hated my Doukhobors ancestors, stole the Doukhobor lands and locked up th= >e Doukhobor children, but they also hated the Eastern Europeans including t= >he Russians as well, so the Doukhobors were hated for being Eastern Europea= >n, for being Russian and for being Doukhobor, now they are hated because th= >ey are white. Strip them of their rights and laugh at them and sing Jingle = >Bells. The Doukhobors don=E2=80=99t really care about the injustices of the=
    past and have joined with the Catholics in turning trees into blinkin=E2=
    =80=99 idols, and in singing Jingle Bells. All the churches joined with the=
    Catholic church and adopted her glitter, and then the sheep went home and =
    turned their homes into Catholic temples of evergreen tree fertility as wel= >l, and continued singing Jingle Bells. The Reformation was replaced by the = >Counter Reformation, and the Doukhobors adopted the Catholic glitter, turne= >d their homes into pagan temples of fertility, and sang Jingle Bells.

People laughed at me when I complained of being tortured by Hindus at th=
    e University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital. I was locked u= >p and lost year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture, = >then lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round=
    of brutal horrid torture. People didn't care, or they were happy because I= criticized their churches, then they trained Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists t=
    o become psychiatrists at Canadians and other western universities, and all= >owed them to "work" in Canada without being Canadian citizens. So I pray to=
    God for vengeance, and you know, He went and appointed a Prime Minister of= Canada who locks you all up and then allows Chinese, Sikhs, Hindus and Isl=
    amists unfettered access to Canada. The Chinese fly in directly from Wuhan,=
    where they attempt to weaponize bat and other viruses=E2=80=A6 Trudeau dot=
    h what he can to prevent Canadians from traveling, and from arming themselv= >es while traveling, while allowing the Chinese to fly in daily from Wuhan.

God Almighty just dothn=E2=80=99t care which particular fertility cult o=
    ccupies any nation. Canadians spent millions of dollars making me a home in=
    a psychiatric ward, they stole billions of dollars of Doukhobor land and d=
    rove many Doukhobor families to utter poverty, now they think themselves ri= >ch enough to give free houses to Islamists. Canadians adopt Catholic tradit= >ions that are in opposition to several of God=E2=80=99s Commandments, they = >insist that their blinkin=E2=80=99 trees and other Catholic fertility rites=
    are acceptable sacrifices to God. They are unrepentant of their ongoing fi=
    lth and do not know how to blush, they deserve the loss of their nation to = >members of alternative fertility cults. Similarly the Americans funded the = >torture research at the University of Saskatchewan, billions upon billions = >of dollars was spent on developing and administering utterly nauseous drugs= >. American people allow their own veterans to be drugged and tortured in Am= >erican psychiatric facilities. They drug their children, they drug their se= >niors, and some people they provide =E2=80=9Cspecial treatment=E2=80=9D to,=
    which amounts to brutal horrid torture that goes on year after year after =
    year, or a fairly quick death. It dothn=E2=80=99t really matter if the syst= >em is owned by and run by the Catholic Church or some other entity, the iss= >ue to me is that people are absolutely compassionless to the victims of psy= >chiatric horror. People spent billions of dollars to make me and others hom= >es in psychiatric facilities while they fill their homes with blinkin=E2=80= >=99 Catholic idols at a cost of billions of dollars annually, and then thin= >k themselves rich enough to give free houses to Islamists. The Doukhobor co= >mmunity sure wasn=E2=80=99t going to assist me, they now instead proudly em= >brace Catholic fertility rites and get their trees to blink. I begged in va= >in for assistance to flee the country and all people could do for me is lau= >gh at me and assault me further, then they sing Jingle Bells and get their = >trees to blink. Hitler killed many millions who did not share in his desire=
    to get trees to blink. Hitler=E2=80=99s trees blinked on and off, on and o=
    ff, on and off, it was really quite a show.=20

Also worth mentioning is Saskatchewan farmer Gerald Stanley, who=E2=80=
    =99s handgun accidentally discharged and killed Colten Boushie when Colten = >Boushie and his drunk native friends came to rob Stanley=E2=80=99s farm. Co= >lten Boushie and his drunken friends arrived in a vehicle they stole from a= >nother farm earlier that same day=E2=80=A6 Stanley=E2=80=99s farm was the t= >hird one the drunkards went to rob that day. One of the drunks broke the st= >ock of the rifle when using that rifle to attempt to break in and steal a v= >ehicle, then they soon showed up at the Boushie farm with that damaged yet = >fully functioning rifle. When Gerald Stanley was found not-guilty for murde= >r then the aboriginal Indians hilariously appealed to the United Nations fo= >r support, hilarious as the United Nations is an Islamic organization seeki= >ng to remove both aboriginal Indians and Whites from North America and repl= >ace them with Islamists. Now lawyer Tony Merchant is attempting to launch a=
    legal suit against the police for failing to find the murdered and missing= aboriginal women, but it appears that nearly all of them are being killed =
    off by violent aboriginal men (true some are slaving away in Africa and Asi= >a). Judges are handing out light sentences to the natives when they commit = >violent crimes, claiming that there is a disproportionate number of them in=
    jails=E2=80=A6 there would be far fewer murdered and missing aboriginal wo=
    men if the violent natives who committed these crimes served their time. I = >get years of brutal horrid torture as a reward for criticizing churches, na= >tives get a slap on the wrist when they act with utter brutality. The reaso= >n why the natives act with utter brutality is because the churches are teac= >hing people to abide by pagan fertility rites rather than God=E2=80=99s Com= >mandments, and because the legal system sets the violent people free. The n= >ative Indians want to get out of jail and go home to their parents, family = >and friends, get drunk and sing Jingle Bells. While the natives flip-flop b= >etween Catholicism and traditional native beliefs (depending upon whom they=
    are trying to get into their beds and fuck on any particular day), the Cat=
    holic media and Saskatoon=E2=80=99s libraries are working overtime trying t= >o teach the natives to start ramming their penises up each other=E2=80=99s = >arseholes. Now they want to sue the police for failing to find the aborigin= >al women that the aboriginal men killed. Many large, strong and able bodied=
    native men don=E2=80=99t venture much around their reserves at night (if a=
    t all) due to the violent youth and gangs running rampant on reserves. And = >now lawyer Tony Merchant hopes to make many millions of dollars out of the = >situation. The violence and the drunkenness and the thievery in the reserve= >s came to visit Gerald Stanley=E2=80=99s farm.

In the news a provincial election has been called in Saskatchewan. Handi=
    capped people are calling for an increase in their monthly benefits and the=
    provincial NDP (New Democratic Party) are defending and promising that inc=
    rease (Saskatoon Star-Phoenix October 3rd 2020). The federal NDP united wit= >h the federal Liberal Party and hands out over $2000 per month to Chinese, = >Saudi Arabian, Pakistani and other foreign (mostly Islamic) students, and n= >ow the NDP seeks votes from the handicapped poor in Saskatchewan by promisi= >ng an increase in their monthly allowance, maybe increase it enough so it i= >s equivalent to what the foreigners attending school in Canada are getting = >from the federal government (a Liberal / NDP communist coalition government= >).

The so-called right wing Saskatchewan Party and the NDP are united in ma=
    intaining psychiatric torture facilities, and are united in allowing seats = >at the universities be used to train the foreign Islamists to become medica= >l doctors, including psychiatrists. There is no recent mention in the news = >media that Trudeau allows foreigners to work in Canada without being Canadi= >an citizens, still no recent mention that jobs can be handed out to foreign= >ers without first advertising the opening to Canadians. The only possible o= >utcome of this situation is outright war and a subsequent invasion of Unite= >d Nation troops led by King Charles, who is an Islamist. Canadians will def= >end the invasion of the United Nations troops because they will be lead by = >Charles, who like his mother, will teach people to maintain their Catholic = >fertility tree traditions, for nothing on planet earth is more important th= >an tradition, and particularly that tradition. Again, Queen Elizabeth heads=
    a supposedly =E2=80=9CProtestant=E2=80=9D church and then uses that office= to teach people to abide by =E2=80=9CCatholic=E2=80=9D fertility rites. Sh=
    e is by far the wealthiest person on the planet while her son Charles is hi= >mself exceedingly wealthy and has been using this wealth over the last few = >decades to build mosques and spread Islam across the planet (see =E2=80=9CT= >he Anti-Christ and a Cup of Tea=E2=80=9D). Once Charles inherits his mother= >=E2=80=99s wealth the Catholic Church will hand over all authority to him a= >nd then all hell will break loose. Then Doug Cuthand will likely continue t= >o encourage the native aboriginal Indians to break treaties with the white = >people and make new treaties with the black Islamists, and the media in the=
    province will continue to give him a voice.=20

The male native aboriginal Indians worked hand in hand with the federal =
    and provincial governments and took away any power native women traditional= >ly held, and now they seek to make new alliances and give power to black Is= >lamists, while shipping the grain grown on reserves to China. And there are=
    good paying jobs for the native Indians helping Graham Construction build =
    new psychiatric torture facilities in Western Canada (with money borrowed f= >rom future generations). They stick Egyptian penises on the roofs of their = >filthy churches at the Indian reservations as well, and then defend the tra= >ditions by singing Jingle Bells and having people arrested under the Mental=
    Health Act for daring to speak out against the Catholic traditions. The Pr=
    otestants on the reserves don=E2=80=99t care, for they embrace the Catholic=
    fertility rites, and at One Arrow Reserve they even stuck a statue of Chie=
    f One Arrow on top of an Egyptian penis. At all native reservations they fl= >ip-flop between Catholicism, Protestantism and traditional aboriginal belie= >fs depending upon whom they want to fuck on any particular day. As Dr. Gene=
    Marcoux said before he resumed torturing me with psychiatric drugs =E2=80=

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca on Fri Jul 22 21:54:58 2022
    In article <4c4b1dd9-587b-4617-b7f1-295bade3e472n@googlegroups.com>,
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - Daryl Kabatoff >July 21st 2022 12:11 pm 129,595 words (146 pages)

This abusive spamtroll came from

soc.culture.australian #272615 (8 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:622a:11cb:b0:31f:e7e:3fb8 with SMTP id n11-
    + 20020a05622a11cb00b0031f0e7e3fb8mr1014217qtk.625.1658510217952;
    + Fri, 22 Jul 2022 10:16:57 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a9d:5a05:0:b0:61c:32a3:f402 with SMTP id
    + v5-20020a9d5a05000000b0061c32a3f402mr381687oth.107.1658510217530;
    + Fri, 22 Jul
    + 2022 10:16:57 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!news.uzoreto.com!feeder.ecngs.de!ecngs!feeder2.ecngs.de!178.
    + 20.174.213.MISMATCH!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!news-out.
    + netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.
    + com!news.xlned.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.
    + highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google. + com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
    Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian
    Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 10:16:57 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.145;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.145
    User-Agent: G2/1.0
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Message-ID: <4c4b1dd9-587b-4617-b7f1-295bade3e472n@googlegroups.com>
    Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - Daryl
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 17:16:57 +0000
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    X-Received-Bytes: 93716
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.australian:272615

Depeer Google groups Now!!

--
    Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
    Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
    Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Sometimes the savings are too costly to bear. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 19 14:11:31 2022

soc.culture.australian #272733 (14 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:28cf:b0:6b5:e32f:febb with SMTP id l15-
    + 20020a05620a28cf00b006b5e32ffebbmr4688140qkp.258.1660906959991;
    + Fri, 19 Aug 2022 04:02:39 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:29ca:b0:6bb:1db7:12b5 with SMTP id
    + s10-20020a05620a29ca00b006bb1db712b5mr4746616qkp.19.1660906959683; + Fri, 19
    + Aug 2022 04:02:39 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!usenet.blueworldhosting. + com!feed1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-
    + media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!
    + postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian
    Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 04:02:39 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.30;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.30
    Message-ID: <f27d0555-45e7-4a2b-b59a-caa544912df5n@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 11:02:39 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 97158
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.australian:272733

--
    Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
    Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b
    The fool kicks a yapping puppy, then goes to play with the wolf. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 19 13:51:23 2022

soc.culture.australian #272800 (12 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:2844:b0:6b8:5f52:a6b5 with SMTP id h4-
    + 20020a05620a284400b006b85f52a6b5mr11960437qkp.351.1663567218821;
    + Sun, 18 Sep 2022 23:00:18 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6808:1294:b0:344:a101:39f6 with SMTP id
    + a20-20020a056808129400b00344a10139f6mr7264717oiw.119.
    + 1663567218377; Sun, 18
    + Sep 2022 23:00:18 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!news.snarked.org!border-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.
    + giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!
    + google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
    Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 23:00:18 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.246;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.246
    Message-ID: <170f9f42-0f17-46d5-8c86-58c11ceaea8bn@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 06:00:18 +0000
    Lines: 1377
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.australian:272800

Spamtrollers are trolls posting useless spam thinking it is content
    but are posting useless noise. Thoses trolls are as bad as Donald
    Trump on Twitter.

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Quebec oubliez les extremes et votez PLQ Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 16 12:46:48 2022

soc.culture.australian #272843 (13 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a37:4cd:0:b0:6ec:5396:3abe with SMTP id 196-
    + 20020a3704cd000000b006ec53963abemr3949427qke.293.1665908888919;
    + Sun, 16 Oct 2022 01:28:08 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a9d:5888:0:b0:661:da36:131f with SMTP id
    + x8-20020a9d5888000000b00661da36131fmr2499754otg.385.1665908888511; + Sun, 16
    + Oct 2022 01:28:08 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!news.uzoreto.com!peer03.ams4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!
    + peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-
    + out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.
    + googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
    Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 01:28:08 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.152;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.152
    Message-ID: <83d2a946-4431-4f2d-9107-b3a811dd901dn@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 08:28:08 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 92999
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.australian:272843

but are posting useless noise. Spamtrolls are newsgroup vandals!
    Thoses trolls are as bad as Donald
    Trump on Twitter.

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b
    Why are so many happy only when controlling others? -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 11 15:12:46 2022

soc.culture.australian #272921 (7 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:622a:4010:b0:35c:e5db:53de with SMTP id cf16-
    + 20020a05622a401000b0035ce5db53demr197369qtb.432.1668148412948;
    + Thu, 10 Nov 2022 22:33:32 -0800 (PST)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6830:1657:b0:66c:7856:3f72 with SMTP id
    + h23-20020a056830165700b0066c78563f72mr581753otr.136.1668148412511; + Thu, 10
    + Nov 2022 22:33:32 -0800 (PST)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!proxad.net!feeder1-2.
    + proxad.net!209.85.160.216.MISMATCH!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!
    + postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian
    Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 22:33:32 -0800 (PST)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.49;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.49
    Message-ID: <5ff260f1-ec9f-4e58-9281-31806562a483n@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 06:33:32 +0000
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.australian:272921

Trump on Twitter.

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b
    Let we forget 11 Nov Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 10 15:44:51 2022

soc.culture.australian #272973 (14 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6214:b2a:b0:4c7:4c07:8036 with SMTP id w10-
    + 20020a0562140b2a00b004c74c078036mr21802537qvj.36.1670672106886;
    + Sat, 10 Dec 2022 03:35:06 -0800 (PST)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6808:16a9:b0:35a:4d44:1a93 with SMTP id
    + bb41-20020a05680816a900b0035a4d441a93mr37996760oib.250.
    + 1670672106481; Sat, 10
    + Dec 2022 03:35:06 -0800 (PST)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!usenet.blueworldhosting. + com!feed1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-
    Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 03:35:06 -0800 (PST)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.122;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.122
    Message-ID: <9d2ae943-878e-4629-9be5-0b16fad84fddn@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 11:35:06 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 95660
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.australian:272973

Trump on Twitter.

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Happy Christmas 2022 and Merry New Year 2023 Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 8 12:51:56 2023

soc.culture.australian #273007
    X-Received: by 2002:ac8:6b52:0:b0:3a8:2e9f:6ae9 with SMTP id x18-
    + 20020ac86b52000000b003a82e9f6ae9mr1491462qts.293.1673152717105;
    + Sat, 07 Jan 2023 20:38:37 -0800 (PST)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6870:aa04:b0:159:5d9c:9d10 with SMTP id
    + gv4-20020a056870aa0400b001595d9c9d10mr95424oab.179.1673152716689;
    + Sat, 07 Jan
    + 2023 20:38:36 -0800 (PST)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!news.misty.com!border-2. + nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google. + com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian
    Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 20:38:36 -0800 (PST)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.216;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.216
    Message-ID: <edae22fa-d8e8-4711-b34a-9266f9861cben@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2023 04:38:37 +0000
    Lines: 1332
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.australian:273007

Trump on Twitter.

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 29 00:42:20 2023

soc.culture.australian #273018 (13 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:ac8:7303:0:b0:3a8:12e6:67e7 with SMTP id x3-
    + 20020ac87303000000b003a812e667e7mr1911084qto.55.1674949956702;
    + Sat, 28 Jan 2023 15:52:36 -0800 (PST)
    X-Received: by 2002:a0c:e988:0:b0:538:70fd:af60 with SMTP id
    + z8-20020a0ce988000000b0053870fdaf60mr369383qvn.37.1674949956332;
    + Sat, 28 Jan
    + 2023 15:52:36 -0800 (PST)
    Path: news.nk.ca!news.uzoreto.com!npeer.as286.net!npeer-ng0.as286.net!peer02.
    + ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-
    Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 15:52:36 -0800 (PST)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.73;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.73
    Message-ID: <512b410f-d2b2-4064-96a2-b381cd32b392n@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 23:52:36 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 94568
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.australian:273018

Trump on Twitter.

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 4 14:58:10 2023
    In article <b7dc8755-de18-4bbc-ba66-ac4bc788a814n@googlegroups.com>,

soc.culture.australian #273117 (2 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:622a:1716:b0:3e3:9479:85b9 with SMTP id h22-
    + 20020a05622a171600b003e3947985b9mr657779qtk.12.1680605155026;
    + Tue, 04 Apr 2023 03:45:55 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:622a:24e:b0:3d9:650a:7a9f with SMTP id
    + c14-20020a05622a024e00b003d9650a7a9fmr688199qtx.3.1680605154702;
    + Tue, 04 Apr
    + 2023 03:45:54 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!news.uzoreto.com!peer01.ams4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!
    + peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-
    Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 03:45:54 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.116;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.116
    Message-ID: <b7dc8755-de18-4bbc-ba66-ac4bc788a814n@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 10:45:55 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 93989
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.australian:273117

Trump on Twitter.

This makes https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?qÞpeer%20Google%20Groups

Spamtroller Daryl , thou art rebuked in the Name of Yahweh the Father,
    Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit for Jesus has all authority here
    and Satan has no authority here!
    --
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Evil is not seen in the hand but it is first manifested in the heart. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 12 06:17:55 2023
    In article <53bce563-16a3-453d-82a3-cfb8f47ef5e9n@googlegroups.com>,

soc.culture.australian #273202 (12 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:622a:1816:b0:3f3:c33d:f761 with SMTP id t22-
    + 20020a05622a181600b003f3c33df761mr2742601qtc.1.1683856649098;
    + Thu, 11 May 2023 18:57:29 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:3910:b0:757:9fb7:5317 with SMTP id
    + qr16-20020a05620a391000b007579fb75317mr3203782qkn.14.
    + 1683856648845; Thu, 11
    + May 2023 18:57:28 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!newsreader4.netcologne.
    + de!news.netcologne.de!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!
    + peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-
    Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 18:57:28 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.253;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.253
    Message-ID: <53bce563-16a3-453d-82a3-cfb8f47ef5e9n@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 01:57:29 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 97735
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.australian:273202

Trump on Twitter.

This makes https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?qÞpeer%20Google%20Groups

Spamtroller TiSaBr, thou art rebuked in the Name of Yahweh the Father,
    Lord Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit for Jesus has all authority here and Satan has no authority here!
    --
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Alberta 29 May 2023 boot out the UCP and the NDP! Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 16 22:34:45 2023

soc.culture.australian #273239 (12 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a37:aa81:0:b0:762:1e6b:ebb2 with SMTP id t123-
    + 20020a37aa81000000b007621e6bebb2mr321214qke.9.1686926825951;
    + Fri, 16 Jun 2023 07:47:05 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6214:905:b0:62f:e87b:ed7a with SMTP id
    + dj5-20020a056214090500b0062fe87bed7amr370202qvb.5.1686926825511;
    + Fri, 16 Jun
    + 2023 07:47:05 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!usenet.blueworldhosting. + com!diablo1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-
    Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 07:47:05 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.119;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.119
    Message-ID: <c3bd1529-8035-46b4-bbbe-ee6560d1526dn@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 14:47:05 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 100884
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.australian:273239

Trump on Twitter.

Spamtroller DK, thou art rebuked in the Name of Yahweh the Father,
    Lord Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit for Jesus has all authority here and Satan has no authority here!
    --
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b There is knowing the words, and then there is knowing the meaning. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 18 15:16:04 2023
    In article <4f11dd55-81c4-4376-874e-7e718ed4724cn@googlegroups.com>,

soc.culture.australian #273294 (4 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:372b:b0:768:b0c:e4c3 with SMTP id de43-
    + 20020a05620a372b00b007680b0ce4c3mr62170qkb.5.1689664870104;
    + Tue, 18 Jul 2023 00:21:10 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6808:1691:b0:3a3:d677:6c78 with SMTP id
    + bb17-20020a056808169100b003a3d6776c78mr21142845oib.2.
    + 1689664869756; Tue, 18
    + Jul 2023 00:21:09 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!usenet.blueworldhosting. + com!diablo1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-
    Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 00:21:09 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.86;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.86
    Message-ID: <4f11dd55-81c4-4376-874e-7e718ed4724cn@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 07:21:10 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 99251
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.australian:273294

Thoses trolls are as bad as Donald Trump on Twitter.

Spamtroller tiSaBr, thou art rebuked in the Name of Yahweh the Father,
    --
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Every time we speak, we teach. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05