• Re: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part G - Daryl Ka

From The Doctor@21:1/5 to darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca on Fri Jun 17 03:57:49 2022
    In article <2daaa810-85ed-4605-a1f3-64912783b021n@googlegroups.com>,
    Squeaky Squeaky <darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca> wrote:
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part G - Daryl Kabatoff >June 16th 2022 1:07 pm 125,025 words (151 pages)
    =E2=80=9CThe very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offen= >sive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite fr= >ankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Ju= >stin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strateg= >y, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

=E2=80=9CChristians are the worst part of Canadian society.=E2=80=9D - Cana= >dian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without th= >e aid of a writer

=E2=80=9CHonour killings shouldn=E2=80=99t be called =E2=80=98barbaric.=E2= >=80=99=E2=80=9D - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without p= >reparation, without the aid of a writer

=E2=80=9CThey are not sexual assaults, but =E2=80=98honour=E2=80=99 rapes.= >=E2=80=9D - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without prepara= >tion, without the aid of a writer

=E2=80=9CIf you=E2=80=99re not willing to embrace Islam, you=E2=80=99re not=
    a part of our society.=E2=80=9D - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau s=
    peaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

=E2=80=9CWho remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can=E2=80=99t remembe= >r the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?=E2=80= >=9D - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writ= >er

=E2=80=9CAmerica is ruled by a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who demands t= >hat Americans take the death jab. Similarly Trudeau is an Islamist who dema= >nds that Canadians take the death jab, squeak squeak.=E2=80=9D -Squeaky Squ= >eaky

=E2=80=9CWithout writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.=E2=80=9D - E= >ddie Izzard

As they grow in numbers they make increasing demands upon the societies =
    that they infiltrate. If you do not heed my advice and push back against th= >e Islamization of Canada, then you and your children will be turned into se= >x slaves and beheaded. If Canadian women are not able to defend their right=
    to wear their own choice of clothes then they should get fitted for and bu=
    y their burkas now before the prices of burkas multiplies tenfold overnight= >, as just happened in Kabul. Because women are not allowed to have business= >es, you will have a male Islamist measuring you from behind a sheet and he = >will sell you the burka, and you better like it. The Islamists killed many = >overseas and came to Canada with the wealth they stole from their Christian=
    victims, and now they stand on the Canadian streets and issue demands rega=
    rding attire to the Canadian women walking by. While this is goink on, the = >Canadian men of white European descent are busy playing or watching hockey,=
    drinking beer, turning trees into blinkin=E2=80=99 idols, and masturbating=
    , and all with an increasing fervor.

The Canadian women tolerate the abuse and the threat to their few remain=
    ing freedoms because they are appeasers just like the French appears, and j= >ust like the Swede and the British appeasers, and just like the Australian = >and the New Zealander appeasers=E2=80=A6. The Swedish appeasers allow the S= >wedish women to be raped, Sweden has become the rape capital of the western=
    world. There are frequent, perhaps weekly, grenades being thrown around Sw=
    eden by the new Swedes. One night in August 2021 the new Swedes torched ove= >r 200 cars, the new Swedes frequently torch dozens of cars in a single nigh= >t. In Britain they confronted the problem of British women being raped and = >whites being stabbed by charging you with hate crimes if you dare to speak = >out about the bullshit, and they covered their police cars and police unifo= >rms with homosexual and Islamic diversity crap, so instead of upholding the=
    law, these police officers now spend their time upholding homosexuality an=
    d Islam. In Sweden they teach the new Swedes to march and to shoot. And in = >Canada the new Canadians stand in front of mosques and issue fashion direct= >ives to the women who dare to walk past=E2=80=A6 and the Canadian women, an= >d the Canadian men, couldn=E2=80=99t care less. Appeasers never win.

The Koran repeatedly demands that the Islamic women enslave or kill me, =
    not to cover their faces and hide, what the hell is wrong with you?!!! The = >Bible doesn=E2=80=99t support the idea that Mary is in heaven, that she is = >blessed (blessed rather are those that hear the Word of God and obey it, sa= >id Jesus) or that we can pray to her (talking to the dead is called necroma= >ncy), yet most of the people on earth who consider themselves Christian pra= >y to Mary and consider her in heaven and blessed, again what the hell is wr= >ong with you?!!! The Bible doesn=E2=80=99t support the idea that you should=
    assault, torture and kill those people who criticize your blinkin=E2=80=99= fertility tree idols or who question the presence of Mary, but blinkin=E2=
    =80=99 trees and Mary have become more important than your fellow man, clos= >ely followed by the need to hand our nation over to Islamists. What the hel= >l is wrong with you?!!!

People are asleep and in love with their traditions. Laugh at those who =
    have been stripped of their rights and at a cost of many millions of dollar= >s were and are tortured in psychiatric facilities, then buy a bigger tree a= >nd decorate it to a greater degree, and import Islamists rather than showin= >g the slightest bit of remorse or compassion to those who lost their future= >s and their lives to psychiatric horror. Build another bike lane in Saskato= >on, continue to hire non-Canadians to work for the City of Saskatoon, build=
    some more psychiatric torture centers with money you borrow from the white= children. Brutal horrid torture that went on year after year after year af=
    ter year and all you can do for me is libel me, laugh at me, rob me and ass= >ault me, then fly to resorts and go hunting and fishing. I lost my summers = >year after year after year after year to brutal horrid torture, after the r= >ounds of torture finally ended how was I to know??? And so after the years = >of on-again off-again psychiatric torture ended I lost subsequent years of = >my life living in utter fear of another impending arrest and round of tortu= >re, and somehow people think this is funny. The vast majority of you so-cal= >led Christians tithe to cannibals and you are so proud, thinking that you a= >re headed directly to heaven. Those that do not tithe to the cannibals runn= >ing the filthy churches instead tithe to the cannibals running Hollywood, a= >nd both groups of sheep are equally proud.

In the news (not the mainstream news) 6 out of every 7 people evacuated =
    out of Afghanistan are citizens of Afghanistan, while the tens of thousands=
    of Americans who were abandoned are being left behind. Also in the news, i=
    n excess of one million people have already died from the bogus vaccination= >s. Everybody who took just a single jab has seriously damaged their blood, = >organs and immune system and can expect to die within a matter of months. I=
    bet many of these jabbed sheep will use their last breaths to continue to =
    mock the victims of psychiatric horror and accuse me of wearing a tinfoil h= >at while they drape tinfoil on their final blinkin=E2=80=99 trees. The jabb= >ed sheep will unite with the unjabbed sheep, turn trees into decorated idol= >s, wish everybody a Merry Christmas (not His Mass but is a pagan mass, it i= >s the use of God=E2=80=99s Name in vain), and say that I deserve to be lock= >ed up and treated for mental disorders because I dared to point out the pag= >an nature of their holidays. The Afghan refugees really care about this, th= >ey will collect welfare, be provided with houses, and they will want to get=
    jobs as janitors and food service providers in the psychiatric wards. The =
    jabbed become ill and go to hospitals, where the hospital staff kill them w= >ith a combination of horrid drugs, with an overdose of oxygen, with trays o= >f toxic food, with an inadequate amount of blankets=E2=80=A6 The jabbed die=
    in the hospitals, making their homes available for Afghan and other Islami=
    c =E2=80=9Crefugees=E2=80=9D. Early during this fraud our Canadian seniors = >avoided all this mess and were simply allowed to die of dehydration after t= >hey were abandoned by the Filipino and Islamic staff in the nursing homes, = >saving our Islamic government from the burden of returning the senior=E2=80= >=99s pension funds back to our seniors. People are not drinking enough wate= >r.

My mother was placed into St. Paul=E2=80=99s Catholic Hospital (on 20th =
    Street in Saskatoon) for a brief stay in 2019, she was put into a room with=
    five other people. One of those five other people sharing the room was Bob= (aka Robert) Hutchison, he was my dad=E2=80=99s best friend and was the be=
    st man at my dad=E2=80=99s and mom=E2=80=99s wedding in 1953. Bob=E2=80=99s=
    bed was under an air vent that blew cold air at him continuously, and his =
    blanket wasn=E2=80=99t much more than a thin white sheet. During the night = >88-year-old Bob Hutchison continuously left his bed, crossed the room and t= >ried to lay down beside my mother in her bed in order to keep warm. I went = >up the elevator in order to visit my mother in this hospital ward, when the=
    elevator arrived to her floor I got off and immediately ran into Wayne Arn=
    ault, an acquaintance who was waiting to take the same elevator back down t= >o the lobby. Wayne Arnault immediately expressed his disgust to me over how=
    his friend was being treated by the staff on this ward, said they were not= acting in a professional manner. My mother was robbed of the $100 she had =
    in her purse while at the hospital, little or no attempt is made by the hos= >pital staff or administration to secure the patient=E2=80=99s belongings. A= >nd I guess that some patients are dying from hypothermia in the hospitals.

In the news in Saskatoon, the Big-Nosed Cree children can go get a Wuhan= death jab and get themselves a free backpack stuffed full of crap on 20th =
    Street. Every little girl and woman who receives a Covid-19 (many are sayin= >g that the virus does not exist) death jab will be rendered infertile and w= >ill likely be dead within months. Some will die within hours, some within d= >ays or a handful of weeks or months after receiving the jab. All the little=
    boys and men receiving the Wuhan death jab will similarly destroy their bl=
    ood and organs, even their sperm will be toxic. Instead of giving your chil= >dren a Wuhan death jab, give them the gift of a light weight mountain rifle=
    in .243 Winchester, or a light weight Scout rifle in 7mm-08 Remington. No =
    sense buying your child a bush gun such as a 30-30 when Islamists and Commu= >nists and Anarchists will be shooting at your child with calibers that have=
    a much further reach.

If Saskatchewan residents want something more powerful than a 7mm-08, ma=
    ybe bypass many of the larger options and go directly to a .338 Lapua, and = >then perhaps it will be easier to supply everybody with ammo during the Gre= >at Tribulation as we could focus on manufacturing .243 Winchester, 7mm-08 R= >emington and .338 Lapua ammo. Sure the .270 Winchester, 7mm Remington Magnu= >m, .308 Winchester, 25-06 Remington and 30-06 Springfield are great rounds,=
    but they are all outgunned by the .338 Lapua. Although the .50 BMG is supe=
    rior to the .338 Lapua, snipers prefer the lighter weight of the rifles cal= >ibrated to .338 Lapua. If Mohammad Mohammad and Trotsky Trudeau are shootin= >g at you with a .338 Lapua, you may want to trade in your .243 or 25-06, .2= >70 or 7mm or 30-06 for a .338 Lapua or a .50 BMG. Anyway, consider teaching=
    your children that God provide us with an immune system that is over 99.99=
    % successful in combating Fauci=E2=80=99s bat flu. Humans have been exceedi= >ngly successfully combating bat borne diseases with their immune systems (w= >hich God provided) for many thousands of years, we are very good at it. The=
    .243 Winchester is light weight but of adequate weight as it is capable of= dropping wild boar weighing over 1000 pounds, it kicks and heats less, it =
    is suitable for small children and adults to defend themselves from most pr= >edatory animals, it is also a great caliber for larger adults that don=E2= >=80=99t wish to carry such a heavy rifle, and for the larger adults that ha= >ve aging bones that are mineral deficient. Kookums need to organize daily c= >lasses for the children to teach them to care for and shoot their rifles ac= >curately, and to make ammunition for their rifles (don=E2=80=99t leave this=
    to the men who are busy with their toys). Kookums should consider that if =
    they assist in pushing back against the African and Asian and Latin America= >n invasion, they will be met by resistance from the Anti-Christ=E2=80=99s U= >nited Nations (Islamic) tanks and armoured vehicles, and so should look int= >o building or buying larger caliber weapons. Charles is fabulously rich and=
    has been funding the spread of Islam for decades, he has a large army at h=
    is disposal.

The Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests marched with the Black Live=
    s Matter Marxists while these Marxists burned over 300 American cities and = >huge areas of forests. While the Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests m= >arched with the Black Lives Matter Marxists (who burned the forests), they = >ate their Halal certified lunches, and by doink so funded the spread of Isl= >am around the world. Then after marching with the Marxists and funding the = >Islamists, and after sending the grain grown on reserves to China, these Bi= >g-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests allowed their children to receive Wu= >han death jabs in trade for backpacks!!! Their Big-Nosed Cree children are = >no longer fertile but look at the good side of life, they still have fertil= >ity tree idols that blink, a statue of Chief One Arrow stands upon an Egypt= >ian penis, and the Indians now have lots of fertile black friends. Some of = >the Big-Nosed Cree joined with the Canadian and the American militaries and=
    were sent overseas to defend one group of Islamists who treated their catt=
    le better than =E2=80=9Ctheir=E2=80=9D women in place of another group of I= >slamists who treated their cattle better than =E2=80=9Ctheir=E2=80=9D women= >. And while overseas defending the men who enslave and brutalize women and = >children, the Big Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests took time off to kil= >l trees and turn them into Catholic idols that blink on and off, on and off= >, on and off=E2=80=A6

In the news (not the mainstream news), the Afghan resistance fighters ar=
    e holding the Panjshir Valley, this is just north of Kabul and the abandone= >d Bagram Airforce Base, likely some thousands (perhaps tens of thousands) o= >f Americans abandoned by the Democrats (communists/satanists) in Afghanista= >n have made their way to this valley and have joined the fight against the = >Taliban. American patriots blessed with some wealth should consider donatin= >g some of this wealth to equipping and flying other Americans who know how = >to shoot to the Panjshir Valley and help defend the region from the Taliban=
    (and ISIS, and the Democrats). Maybe some of the Big-Nosed Canadian Cree w=
    ould be interested in joining with some of the Canadians of European descen= >t and flying to the Panjshir Valley as well. The new Canadians are in Canad= >a for the land, and will not be joining with the Big-Nosed Cree in any batt= >les against the Taliban. Anybody headed to the Panjshir Valley (or anywhere=
    else in Afghanistan that the Americans are fighting for their lives) shoul=
    d have some night vision optics and heavy machine guns just like the night-= >vision optics and heavy machine guns that the Taliban have. The Big-Nosed C= >ree could also consider staying in Canada and fighting alongside the Canadi= >ans of European descent in the defense of Canada, these two groups of peopl= >e signed Treaties in support of one another=E2=80=A6 Canada is red and whit= >e. If anybody is headed to Afghanistan to join forces with the perhaps tens=
    of thousands of Americans abandoned there, they had better hurry.

In the Edmonton news Mwumpe Mulongoyi has been arrested and charged with= the murder of Jordan Dawson, the third world has come to replace Canadians=
    . Mwumpe Mulongoyi and his friends should try to come to an understanding t= >hat the Koran was dictated by Aisha=E2=80=99s shit-stained panties (Hadith = >Number 2442), and then go back to their third world nations and teach the g= >ood news. Any nation that is built upon a foundation of a little girl=E2=80= >=99s talking panties is bound to fail, and any nation that encourages immig= >ration from these talking-panties-lands is bound to fail as well.

In place of our human rights, in place of the American Constitution, in =
    place of the Canadian Bill of Rights, in place of our Red and White America= >n and Canadian Treaties, our laws are subverted to instead give preferentia= >l treatment to sodomites, Chinese and Islamists. The Freemason judges and c= >ourts set the murderers and rapists free in 3 years or less, and now we hav= >e Sharia courts as well which removes both women=E2=80=99s rights and non-I= >slamic rights. White people are targeted because they are largely Christian= >, which the world hates, the red people (the Big-Nosed Cree and the other I= >ndians) are targeted because their land is desired. The Islamists not only = >absolutely hate white European Christian values and people, they also hate = >traditional native beliefs which gives rights to women and children. The re= >d and white need to unite and defend their treaties, their people, and the = >land. We can start by working together to expel Islamists from the Prairie = >Provinces, put them on passenger jets capable of flying to Mecca and do so = >without any loss of life. Ask the Islamists to kindly report to the airport= >s for departure, and do not allow air traffic to transport Islamists to you= >r locations. The Kookums and the Big-Nosed Cree warriors need to work toget= >her to close the airports, seaports and other ports of entry (rather than t= >he pipelines). Indians in Canada helped the American and Canadian communist= >s to shut down oil pipelines, and we then import oil from Islamic nations t= >hat are half way around the world, it is hard for the white people of Europ= >ean descent to be expected to participate with the Indian warriors in such = >an action. My suggestion for the Cree and other native people of smaller st= >ature is to back up your demands with a rifle calibrated to .243 Winchester=
    as the round dothn=E2=80=99t kick so much and is of adequate mass to kill =
    wild boar that weigh in excess of 1000 pounds.

In the news over 200 Afghani =E2=80=9Crefugees=E2=80=9D arrived to Saska=
    toon, they will be given clean water and other resources that are being den= >ied to many established Canadians. And a baby bison was born at our local b= >ison park, since the Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests took the depo= >pulation jabs, these Afghani =E2=80=9Crefugees=E2=80=9D can work together w= >ith the Pakistani =E2=80=9Crefugees=E2=80=9D and with the Somali =E2=80=9Cr= >efugees=E2=80=9D and with all the other Islamic =E2=80=9Crefugees=E2=80=9D = >to care for the bison and the forests into the distant future (these =E2=80= >=9Crefugees=E2=80=9D don=E2=80=99t work so are not required to take the dea= >th jabs). Be aware that the Islamists seek out children to sodomize, women = >to rape, and goats to fuck, likely they will desire access to the young bis= >on as well. It would be wise for the Big-nosed Cree to prevent both the Fre= >emasons and the Islamists from having their way with the bison.

When they are caught they get a slap on the wrist, but I get year after =
    year after year after year of brutal horrid psychiatric torture as a reward=
    for pointing out that it is no surprise that your priests and ministers ar=
    e ramming their penises up your children=E2=80=99s arseholes for they alrea= >dy advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy = >churches. Or did I receive years of brutal horrid torture for daring to put=
    up posters in the city? Or was it for pointing out that the University of =
    Saskatchewan was circulating Crowley=E2=80=99s book =E2=80=9CWhite Stains= >=E2=80=9D where Crowley=E2=80=99s poetry described his rite of spring=E2=80= >=A6 Crowley wrote that he would get naked with a little boy, enter together=
    inside the body cavity of a freshly killed bovine where he would rape and =
    kill the little boy and then eat the little boy=E2=80=99s testicles and nip= >ples? Or was it because I was saying that the churches were claiming to hav= >e civilized the cannibals in The South Seas and Africa while ignoring the c= >annibalism being conducted here in the west, and while censoring Scriptural=
    references to cannibalism? Or was it because I was saying that our Royal f=
    amily is comprised of witches, who eat people? Or was it because my girlfri= >end=E2=80=99s parents had a crown prosecutor, Terry Hinz, as a good friend?=
    Regardless, the Americans are importing millions of Islamists from Afghani=
    stan and from other Islamic nations, Canadians (the red and white) are quic= >kly going to have to secure our borders and export our Islamists and other = >members of the Third World or all is lost. Note that the newly arrived Isla= >mists only have sex with farm animals, but the long established Freemasons = >rape children inside the body cavity of bovines, then kill and eat the chil= >dren. The University is free to circulate Crowley=E2=80=99s book describing=
    this Freemason rite of spring (another fertility rite like your blinkin=E2=
    =80=99 trees and coloured eggs), but it is a horrid crime for me to try to = >inform people of the contents of Crowley=E2=80=99s book. The Big-Nosed Cree=
    Protectors of The Forests get shunted to the College of Arts and Sciences =
    where they are taught to embrace Marxism and to ignore that witches are eat= >ing children inside the body cavity of bovines, and they seem to be happy, = >they celebrate when they get an Arts and Sciences degree and then march wit= >h Black Lives Matter Marxists who burned over 300 American cities and huge = >swaths of forests. What a joy it must be for the Indians to get an educatio= >n and secure their futures, they become social workers and then hand out mo= >ney to Islamists, a home for each of the four Islamic wives is paid for by = >the white taxpayers while the cheque is handed over by the Big-Nosed Cree s= >ocial workers. The Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests who don=E2=80= >=99t have clean water were taught Marxism at the University of Saskatchewan=
    and were told it was a science, and now see themselves as practicing =E2=
    =80=9Cscience=E2=80=9D when they hand over the welfare cheques to the Islam= >ists. If I were mayor of Saskatoon I=E2=80=99d use =E2=80=9Cscience=E2=80= >=9D to determine how to alloy the gold coins so that they have durability d= >uring circulation.

In the news (not the mainstream news) President Biden (Obama whispers in=
    structions into Biden=E2=80=99s ear) announced that he wants to see Islam t= >aught in the schools, yet historically the Democrats have been against havi= >ng Christianity or any form of religion taught in the schools. I think it w= >as during the decades of the 1980=E2=80=99s, 1990=E2=80=99s and 2000=E2=80= >=99s that the media continually referred to Mohammad as the =E2=80=9CHoly P= >rophet=E2=80=9D, likely Canadian and American schools are continuing to ind= >octrinate children with the belief that Mohammad is holy, and that he is a = >prophet. Mohammad is but a liar and a murderer who rapes and enslaves child= >ren and women.

In the news we are repeatedly told if we vote PPC (People=E2=80=99s Part=
    y of Canada) we will split the Conservative vote and the Liberals will retu= >rn to power. But it is the NDP that backs the Liberal minority government a= >nd keeps them in power, voting NDP will insure that the Liberals and NDP co= >mmunist parties continue to rule and destroy our nation. Many dozens of abo= >riginal Indians are running in this Canadian federal election for either th= >e Liberal or NDP communist parties, they are seeking Indian votes and this = >will result in another Liberal / NDP communist alliance that will import ad= >ditional millions of Africans, Asians, Catholic Latin Americans and Catholi= >c Filipinos to Canada, who will all be provided with homes and clean drinki= >ng water. It will be pretty hard for the red and white to unite and kick ou= >t the invaders when many of the red and white are supporting the communist = >Liberal / NDP coalition, which allows entry and provides huge resources to = >the invaders. It appears to me that Canada is lost, and those people who ha= >ve been stripped of their rights and are being tortured to death in psychia= >tric facilities have not a hope. Even when the Conservatives rule provincia= >lly they allow psychiatry to thrive. The PPC leader spoke out against force= >d =E2=80=9CCovid=E2=80=9D jabs, he never took a stance on psychiatric horro= >r. Psychiatric horror is an issue that is simply taboo and then it thrives = >and multiples. It is rather sad to note that your enemies are coming out of=
    your own households, many of those people who are stripped of their rights= and tortured in psychiatric facilities are there because family members we=
    re pressured by friends and relatives to shut the child up as people do not=
    tolerate criticisms of their religions. Families get together and bond whe=
    n there is a decorated evergreen blinkin=E2=80=99 in the livingroom, blinki= >n=E2=80=99 on and off, on and off, on and off, it is the greatest show on e= >arth, those family members that choose not to join in the filth are deemed = >to be black sheep and are written out of wills and shunned by the family. T= >he coming Canadian civil war will be very brutal, the red and the white Can= >adian slaves have always been persecuting and killing other Canadian slaves=
    of their own race and colour, Canadians have had a lot of practice for the= coming civil war.

In the news the Liberals won a minority government. Justin Trudeau is an= Islamist, he will continue to import the Third World into Canada and so ne=
    xt election will have even more support from his Third World friends that h= >ave up to four wives (and obtain additional children through rape). Eventua= >lly so many Canadians of red and white will perish from the jabs and fail t= >o reproduce, that the Liberals will receive the majority of the votes. The = >people who vote Liberal care little of their multi-billion dollar scandals = >or the rest of their political platform, their only concern is that the Lib= >erals are importing their friends and family members from Islamlands. With = >the NDP Party working as a coalition to support the Liberals, the Liberals = >are free to import many millions of more Islamists to Canada before the nex= >t election. Almost every one of these new millions of Islamists arriving to=
    Canada will vote Liberal, and it is only because the Liberals are a bunch =
    of Islamists who are implementing the policy of immigration jihad (overthro= >wing nations through mass immigration). Justin Trudeau is commanded in the = >Koran to wage immigration jihad. Once these Islamists become a majority gov= >ernment they will be cutting your heads off in the public squares, why shou= >ld Canada prove to be any different than any other nation that is ruled by = >Islam? With the abomination of desolation jabs together with the Islamic he= >rbal remedies, already these Islamists are engaged in a genocidal campaign = >to kill off the people of white European descent, but they are also engaged=
    in a genocidal campaign to kill off the Big-Nosed Cree and people belongin=
    g to other First Nations. For centuries Islamists have prided themselves ov= >er their great knowledge of herbs, they are self-proclaimed experts in usin= >g herbs to cause miscarriages and infertility. Because the Islamists are gi= >ven access to all levels of our food supply they have multiple opportunitie= >s to dose it, likely the food you consume was dosed on multiple occasions. = >The farmer sends his or her cow to slaughter and the Islamists take over fr= >om there. The Islamists do not play nice, wherever they go they do not play=
    nice, and historically they have never played nice. And here in Canada the= Islamist Liberals are supported by the Sikh NDP appeasers. The Sikhs are b=
    oth warriors and appeasers, they are warrior-appeasers who have learned to = >live beside Islam, the Sikhs survive through their skill as warriors and th= >rough their skill as appeasers. Presently the Islamists seem to tolerate th= >e Sikhs, it is because the Sikhs are the world=E2=80=99s greatest appeasers= >. In Canada only Sikh children are allowed to go to school armed, and their=
    turbans are a military helmet.

The Trudeau Liberals have been training Chinese soldiers to fly military= jets in Canada. The virus was manipulated in Wuhan by Americans including =
    Dr. Fauci (it results in some people getting a runny nose), and then Trudea= >u shut down our American-Canadian border while allowing an uninterrupted nu= >mber of Chinese to fly in daily from Chinese destinations, including Wuhan.=
    Canadians are coerced to take the jab, which results in infertility and de=
    ath, while the invaders (those who are here to replace us) do not have to t= >ake the jab, for they are required to maintain their lives and fertility in=
    order to replace us. Our only chance of survival is for the red and the wh=
    ite to unite and immediately escort the following people to airports and ha= >ve them flown directly to their home nations: the Islamists, the appeaser S= >ikhs, the appeaser Hindus, the appeaser Latin Americans, the appeaser Filip= >inos, the aggressive Chinese, and also escort the violent blacks and the ap= >peaser blacks, back to their home nations. They all have to go, this is Ind= >ian land that is shared through Treaties with white Europeans. A lot of dam= >age was done to the people of the red and white over the course of the last=
    year with the bogus vaccinations, in about a year we will not have enough =
    =E2=80=9Cunvaccinated=E2=80=9D warriors to defend ourselves, all the =E2=80= >=9Cvaccinated=E2=80=9D will either be dead or twitching (jerking, convulsin= >g), and none will be fertile. We need costal defense guns of any and all ca= >libers to keep the invaders at bay, and we need people to bring supplies (f= >ood, ammo=E2=80=A6) to those who are defending our borders.

In the news (not the mainstream news), the banks will call the mortgages= in, the government will respond by cancelling the Canadian Pension Fund (i=
    t is not theirs to cancel and steal money from), and provide all Canadians = >with a guaranteed income. Over the last year the Canadian government has be= >en providing many thousands of dollars each month to both Canadians and non= >-Canadians in Canada to help them through this bogus Covid crisis, and mone= >y is being shipped overseas to prop up Islamists in Islamic nations, and mu= >ch money is given out to Trudeau=E2=80=99s friends, and all the =E2=80=9Cmo=

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca on Sat Jul 16 14:39:01 2022
    In article <e5741a93-157e-4bc9-8445-fb1ff578ee1cn@googlegroups.com>,
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part G - Daryl Kabatoff >July 12th 2022 11:01 am 128,986 words (146 pages)

This abusive spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #506556 (10 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:ac8:5703:0:b0:31e:9241:c019 with SMTP id 3-
    + 20020ac85703000000b0031e9241c019mr14653867qtw.416.1657945665006;
    + Fri, 15 Jul 2022 21:27:45 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a81:746:0:b0:31c:92db:3f43 with SMTP id
    + 67-20020a810746000000b0031c92db3f43mr19296735ywh.425.
    + 1657945664563; Fri, 15
    + Jul 2022 21:27:44 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!news.misty.com!border2.
    + nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.
    + google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-
    + mail
    Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
    Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 21:27:44 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.157;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.157
    User-Agent: G2/1.0
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Message-ID: <e5741a93-157e-4bc9-8445-fb1ff578ee1cn@googlegroups.com>
    Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part G - Daryl
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 04:27:44 +0000
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    Lines: 1260
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:506556

Depeer Google groups Now!!
    --
    Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
    Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
    Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Money means possibility, but does not guarantee good or bad. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 14 12:25:43 2022

soc.culture.british #506664 (13 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a0c:eb09:0:b0:474:9b46:f9f6 with SMTP id j9-
    + 20020a0ceb09000000b004749b46f9f6mr9579781qvp.78.1660467087086;
    + Sun, 14 Aug 2022 01:51:27 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a81:148d:0:b0:32a:8e40:cdc0 with SMTP id
    + 135-20020a81148d000000b0032a8e40cdc0mr9216750ywu.425.
    + 1660467086738; Sun, 14
    + Aug 2022 01:51:26 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!news.snarked.org!border-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.
    + giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!
    + google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
    Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 01:51:26 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.116;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.116
    Message-ID: <e6e072a2-7e57-4048-8963-f1a3c19570fdn@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 08:51:27 +0000
    Lines: 1256
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:506664

--
    Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
    Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b
    One cannot live in the truth while making up one's own. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 14 02:33:56 2022

soc.culture.british #506802 (2 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a37:6905:0:b0:6bb:5827:e658 with SMTP id e5-
    + 20020a376905000000b006bb5827e658mr25399700qkc.735.1663118536066;
    + Tue, 13 Sep 2022 18:22:16 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6870:1601:b0:108:2d92:5494 with SMTP id
    + b1-20020a056870160100b001082d925494mr1098109oae.109.1663118535503; + Tue, 13
    + Sep 2022 18:22:15 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!proxad.net!feeder1-2.
    + proxad.net!209.85.160.216.MISMATCH!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!
    + postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
    Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 18:22:15 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.13;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.13
    Message-ID: <dcede1f0-5e1e-4b38-8ae5-b29df519e121n@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 01:22:16 +0000
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:506802

Spamtrollers are trolls posting useless spam thinking it is content
    but are posting useless noise. Thoses trolls are as bad as Donald
    Trump on Twitter.

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Quebec oubliez les extremes et votez PLQ Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 11 22:32:54 2022

soc.culture.british #506907 (10 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6214:f24:b0:4b3:efeb:d800 with SMTP id iw4-
    + 20020a0562140f2400b004b3efebd800mr10794237qvb.15.1665499155220;
    + Tue, 11 Oct 2022 07:39:15 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6830:34aa:b0:658:8c37:72b6 with SMTP id
    + c42-20020a05683034aa00b006588c3772b6mr11104684otu.150.
    + 1665499154813; Tue, 11
    + Oct 2022 07:39:14 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!news.misty.com!border-2. + nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google. + com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
    Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 07:39:14 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.138;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.138
    Message-ID: <c98fa96c-c849-4bb7-844b-5d6cf157cd4bn@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 14:39:15 +0000
    Lines: 1244
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:506907

but are posting useless noise. Spamtrolls are newsgroup vandals!
    Thoses trolls are as bad as Donald
    Trump on Twitter.

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Changing what bad is is what bad does. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 6 13:27:56 2022

soc.culture.british #507029 (14 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:c54:b0:6f6:3b26:1571 with SMTP id u20-
    + 20020a05620a0c5400b006f63b261571mr31650186qki.511.1667706645422;
    + Sat, 05 Nov 2022 20:50:45 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6808:d4c:b0:35a:6524:3c1a with SMTP id
    + w12-20020a0568080d4c00b0035a65243c1amr5217551oik.150.
    + 1667706644960; Sat, 05
    + Nov 2022 20:50:44 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!usenet.blueworldhosting. + com!feed1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-
    + media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!
    + postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
    Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 20:50:44 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.24;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.24
    Message-ID: <a8d99f53-47fa-4dfb-91bd-60ed30ffadfen@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2022 03:50:45 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 93207
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:507029

Trump on Twitter.

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Evil makes destruction necessary. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 4 22:16:35 2022

soc.culture.british #507135 (16 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:66e:b0:6cb:c12c:9759 with SMTP id a14-
    + 20020a05620a066e00b006cbc12c9759mr55846696qkh.214.1670184443046;
    + Sun, 04 Dec 2022 12:07:23 -0800 (PST)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6871:4182:b0:13c:b04b:9b14 with SMTP id
    + lc2-20020a056871418200b0013cb04b9b14mr47832312oab.25.
    + 1670184442482; Sun, 04
    + Dec 2022 12:07:22 -0800 (PST)
    Path: news.nk.ca!news.uzoreto.com!newsreader4.netcologne.de!news.netcologne.
    + de!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.
    + highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.
    + mail
    Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 12:07:22 -0800 (PST)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.121;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.121
    Message-ID: <e6789e57-c84d-4198-a863-cbc8d1f19a9cn@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 20:07:23 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 94934
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:507135

Trump on Twitter.

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Happy Christmas 2022 and Merry New Year 2023 Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 31 15:29:56 2022

soc.culture.british #507205 (13 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:2150:b0:702:698:9025 with SMTP id m16-
    + 20020a05620a215000b0070206989025mr1930830qkm.498.1672499934384;
    + Sat, 31 Dec 2022 07:18:54 -0800 (PST)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6870:bac8:b0:142:f72a:8d4c with SMTP id
    + js8-20020a056870bac800b00142f72a8d4cmr3400176oab.109.
    + 1672499933978; Sat, 31
    + Dec 2022 07:18:53 -0800 (PST)
    Path: news.nk.ca!news.uzoreto.com!newsreader4.netcologne.de!news.netcologne.
    + de!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.
    + highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.
    + mail
    Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 07:18:53 -0800 (PST)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.44;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.44
    Message-ID: <5a01f8d4-f608-4ea7-8cc6-d746c14a7454n@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 15:18:54 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 99565
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:507205

Trump on Twitter.

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Happy Christmas 2022 and Merry New Year 2023 Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 26 13:02:59 2023

soc.culture.british #507270 (16 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:622a:4c14:b0:3b6:321a:cb6a with SMTP id ey20-
    + 20020a05622a4c1400b003b6321acb6amr1334926qtb.277.1674708874719;
    + Wed, 25 Jan 2023 20:54:34 -0800 (PST)
    X-Received: by 2002:a4a:a746:0:b0:4a3:ea1a:23f2 with SMTP id
    + h6-20020a4aa746000000b004a3ea1a23f2mr1493093oom.40.1674708874284;
    + Wed, 25 Jan
    + 2023 20:54:34 -0800 (PST)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!news.misty.com!border-2. + nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google. + com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
    Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 20:54:33 -0800 (PST)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.227;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.227
    Message-ID: <9f58d43e-12e5-4be5-81cf-4e07673311b3n@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 04:54:34 +0000
    Lines: 1295
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:507270

Trump on Twitter.

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 27 01:32:50 2023

X-Received: by 2002:ac8:7d90:0:b0:3bf:a8e1:b7bf with SMTP id c16-20020ac87d9000 0000b003bfa8e1b7bfmr3923398qtd.6.1677446011617;
    Sun, 26 Feb 2023 13:13:31 -0800 (PST)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:1127:b0:71f:b88c:a645 with SMTP id
    p7-20020a05620a112700b0071fb88ca645mr4543050qkk.12.1677446011278; Sun, 26 Feb
    2023 13:13:31 -0800 (PST)
    Path: news.nk.ca!news.uzoreto.com!peer01.ams4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer
    01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com
    !nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mai
    l
    Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 13:13:31 -0800 (PST)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.130; po
    sting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ
    NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.130
    Message-ID: <f13332a1-c3bb-409a-add0-cbe171709777n@googlegroups.com>
    Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part G - Daryl Kabat
    off
    Injection-Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 21:13:31 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 99563
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:507384

Trump on Twitter.

This makes https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=Depeer%20Google%20Groups

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b Only evil compels evil. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 21 21:15:36 2023

soc.culture.british #507487 (12 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:1121:b0:746:72f3:208f with SMTP id p1-
    + 20020a05620a112100b0074672f3208fmr90943qkk.0.1679415798045;
    + Tue, 21 Mar 2023 09:23:18 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:ad4:55ef:0:b0:577:6282:2de0 with SMTP id
    + bu15-20020ad455ef000000b0057762822de0mr109597qvb.4.1679415797502;
    + Tue, 21 Mar
    + 2023 09:23:17 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!feeder1.feed.usenet.
    + farm!feed.usenet.farm!peer01.ams4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer01.
    + iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.
    + google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.
    + googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
    Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 09:23:17 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.156;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.156
    Message-ID: <aeac0d28-d96a-47e8-8b2e-0b0e38ec842an@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 16:23:18 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 99329
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:507487

Trump on Twitter.

This makes https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?qÞpeer%20Google%20Groups

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Truth has no fear of being brought into the light. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 23 23:52:48 2023
    In article <48ec4994-868b-49b8-b02e-5acf137ca35cn@googlegroups.com>,

soc.culture.british #507858 (14 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:ac8:594d:0:b0:3e9:aa91:3600 with SMTP id 13-
    + 20020ac8594d000000b003e9aa913600mr3588724qtz.9.1682255677469;
    + Sun, 23 Apr 2023 06:14:37 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:aca:f389:0:b0:38b:d67c:ba2a with SMTP id
    + r131-20020acaf389000000b0038bd67cba2amr2822373oih.0.1682255677146; + Sun, 23
    + Apr 2023 06:14:37 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!news.uzoreto.com!peer03.ams4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!
    + peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-
    + out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.
    + googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
    Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 06:14:36 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.254;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.254
    Message-ID: <48ec4994-868b-49b8-b02e-5acf137ca35cn@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 13:14:37 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 96614
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:507858

Trump on Twitter.

This makes https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?qÞpeer%20Google%20Groups

Spamtroller , thou art rebuked in the Name of Yahweh the Father,
    Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit for Jesus has all authority here
    and Satan has no authority here!
    --
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b
    We are running a marathon we cannot win when we hide ourselves from who we are. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 31 14:46:39 2023

soc.culture.british #508272 (16 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:1a92:b0:75c:922d:8da0 with SMTP id bl18-
    + 20020a05620a1a9200b0075c922d8da0mr1085537qkb.4.1685512372334;
    + Tue, 30 May 2023 22:52:52 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:aca:d8d4:0:b0:39a:1d59:a51 with SMTP id
    + p203-20020acad8d4000000b0039a1d590a51mr1311488oig.11.
    + 1685512371903; Tue, 30
    + May 2023 22:52:51 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!proxad.net!feeder1-2.
    + proxad.net!209.85.160.216.MISMATCH!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!
    Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 22:52:51 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.90;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.90
    Message-ID: <9dc15f27-83f4-4eeb-9e32-56323b604934n@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 05:52:52 +0000
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:508272

Trump on Twitter.

Spamtroller , thou art rebuked in the Name of Yahweh the Father,
    Lord Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit for Jesus has all authority here and Satan has no authority here!
    --
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Evil exists, and it can be invented. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 3 03:40:31 2023

soc.culture.british #508393 (7 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:4145:b0:765:9914:a338 with SMTP id k5-
    + 20020a05620a414500b007659914a338mr24745qko.12.1688354723492;
    + Sun, 02 Jul 2023 20:25:23 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6a00:188f:b0:678:e0b1:7f28 with SMTP id
    + x15-20020a056a00188f00b00678e0b17f28mr11055667pfh.6.1688354722671; + Sun, 02
    + Jul 2023 20:25:22 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!news.quux.org!1.us.feeder.erje.net!feeder.erje.net!usenet.
    + blueworldhosting.com!diablo1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!peer03.iad!
    + feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.
    + com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!
    + not-for-mail
    Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 20:25:22 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=142.165.45.133;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 142.165.45.133
    Message-ID: <d8f2552c-3bc2-4033-ab82-ef2055ef4649n@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2023 03:25:23 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 99693
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:508393

Thoses trolls are as bad as Donald Trump on Twitter.

Spamtroller DK, thou art rebuked in the Name of Yahweh the Father,
    Lord Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit for Jesus has all authority here and Satan has no authority here!
    --
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Recognise your failings or perish by them. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05