• Re: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - Daryl Ka

From The Doctor@21:1/5 to darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca on Thu Jun 16 21:12:15 2022
    In article <2395fa62-a9b1-4598-b637-d55f26e5dfaen@googlegroups.com>,
    Squeaky Squeaky <darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca> wrote:
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - Daryl Kabatoff >June 15th 2022 1:58 pm 124,761 words (149 pages)
    =09
    =E2=80=9CThe very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offen= >sive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite fr= >ankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Ju= >stin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strateg= >y, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

=E2=80=9CChristians are the worst part of Canadian society.=E2=80=9D - Cana= >dian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without th= >e aid of a writer

=E2=80=9CHonour killings shouldn=E2=80=99t be called =E2=80=98barbaric.=E2= >=80=99=E2=80=9D - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without p= >reparation, without the aid of a writer

=E2=80=9CThey are not sexual assaults, but =E2=80=98honour=E2=80=99 rapes.= >=E2=80=9D - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without prepara= >tion, without the aid of a writer

=E2=80=9CIf you=E2=80=99re not willing to embrace Islam, you=E2=80=99re not=
    a part of our society.=E2=80=9D - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau s=
    peaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

=E2=80=9CWho remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can=E2=80=99t remembe= >r the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?=E2=80= >=9D - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writ= >er=09

=E2=80=9CAmerica is ruled by a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who demands t= >hat Americans take the death jab. Similarly Trudeau is an Islamist who dema= >nds that Canadians take the death jab, squeak squeak.=E2=80=9D -Squeaky Squ= >eaky

=E2=80=9CWithout writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.=E2=80=9D - E= >ddie Izzard

If I were mayor of Saskatoon, I would pay my employees in real money, wh=
    ich is gold and silver coins. The City of Saskatoon could strike its own go= >ld coins to pay their employees. As mayor of The City of Saskatoon I=E2=80= >=99d give the average worker a 0.06 troy ounce (0.06 AGW), gold coin for ei= >ght hours work. This will reduce taxes to homeowners and to business owners=
    considerably. Workers wanting more than a 0.06 Troy Ounce gold coin for a =
    eight hour work day can seek out work elsewhere, they may go mine gold for = >themselves or work at alternative businesses, or create their own businesse= >s. Free people are allowed to have guns, land, and are paid in gold and sil= >ver coins, back in the day when people were free Mexico made a 2.5 Peso (.0= >603 oz) gold coin from 1918-1948, and the coin was alloyed at 90% gold to 1= >0% copper, it was alloyed in order to make the coin harder and more durable=
    to survive circulation. We should have a small gold coin that is similar t=
    o that Mexican coin, but containing 0.06 ounces of gold instead, or less, i= >t would be a savings of at least .0003 ounces of gold per coin, again savin= >g money for the home and business owners by reducing taxes, perhaps. We=E2= >=80=99ll be rich. And the supposed poor among us would have small concrete = >homes in the country - they get their own concrete homes (and pay the city = >mortgage on the tiny house) and a garden, they can work towards gaining wea= >lth with their gardens and taxpayers wouldn=E2=80=99t have to give money to=
    landlords. People would not pay taxes for landlords to house the poor, and= would obtain access to locally grown produce.

We may alloy the gold with either copper, nickel or silver or combinatio=
    ns thereof, to make the coins harder and more durable to the wear that resu= >lts from the circulation of the coins. We should determine, using =E2=80=9C= >science=E2=80=9D, which particular alloy of gold we should be using in our = >coins. We can use =E2=80=9Cscience=E2=80=9D to determine which alloy works = >best. We can try using =E2=80=9Cscience=E2=80=9D from time to time, at city=
    hall, if I were mayor.

The City of Saskatoon may strike coins containing the =E2=80=9Calloys=E2=
    =80=9D of precious metals, we should make gold, silver, platinum and pallad= >ium coins, and using =E2=80=9Cscience=E2=80=9D we will harden these coins b= >y adding small amounts of either base or precious metals in a mixture or = >=E2=80=9Calloy=E2=80=9D. Whenever the city strikes and sells coins containi= >ng a majority of silver, platinum or palladium, the city should strive to a= >lways profit from the manufacturing and sale of these white coins and save = >money for the taxpayers. But when we manufacture gold coins it is because w= >e require the coins to pay our workers in gold, so =E2=80=9Cthey=E2=80=9D m= >ay profit. For example we could use combinations of platinum, palladium and=
    silver, and perhaps hardened with small amounts of copper or nickel or gol=
    d, and manufacture commemorative coins, which The City of Saskatoon would s= >ell at a profit, to reduce taxes. I=E2=80=99m sure that a lot of guys and e= >ven gals would be more likely to invest in these silver, platinum and palla= >dium alloyed commemorative coins if they depicted a woman showing off her b= >reasts. It is certainly something to think about.

The City of Saskatoon could seek to manufacture alloys of precious metal=
    s (in order to obtain hardness and durability) without the addition of smal= >l percentages of copper or nickel added to the mix, but instead make the al= >loy using small amounts of alternative precious metals. Perhaps more city e= >mployees would opt to be paid with gold coins that were alloyed with small = >amounts of platinum, palladium or some other precious metal, as opposed to = >being paid in gold coins that were alloyed with copper or nickel instead.

The copper, nickel and chromium coins are all known or suspected carcino=
    gens while the gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins are not. If the c= >ity is selling commemorative coinage, we would be on better ground by offer= >ing coins that are not toxic. Similarly if the city is paying workers their=
    wages, we would be on better ground by paying our workers in gold coins, w=
    hich is real money. Some workers will opt to be paid in commemorative silve= >r, platinum and palladium coinage instead of the gold coin, the city will d= >o the math and benefit on the short term with the exchange, allowing it to = >lower taxes, while the worker who chooses to be paid with the silver, plati= >num and palladium coins in place of a gold coin, may profit over time due t= >o the rising market value of the silver, platinum and palladium. We can sta= >rt by lowering taxes (stop paying compound interest on our bogus national d= >ebt) by paying a small gold coin (maybe 0.0404 Troy Ounces AGW, or perhaps = >0.0357 Troy Ounces AGW) to most city employees for a day=E2=80=99s work, I = >propose that we call this gold coin a =E2=80=9CNamur=E2=80=9D, and we can e= >ven put the image of my cat Namur on one side. People will wonder why they = >are not being paid with gold coins containing 0.0603 or perhaps 0.0600 Troy=
    ounces of gold instead, it would remain a mystery. When I am deceased or d=
    efeated, the following mayors may be free to decorate their coins with Mary= >, whichever pope, Charles, the Easter Bunny, an Egyptian obelisk, or perhap= >s even Santa Clause and a blinkin=E2=80=99 tree. People like blinkin=E2=80= >=99 trees, a coin depicting a blinkin=E2=80=99 evergreen tree may prove so = >very popular among the peasants, the city may rake in a fortune in coin sal= >es and then cease collecting taxes from homeowners. Using metallurgy, =E2= >=80=9Cscience=E2=80=9D and tasteful art, we would strike coins and thereby = >reduce or even eliminate property taxes for the home and business owners, m= >aybe even provide rebates. Everybody will be very happy and will break into=
    dance and song. Using =E2=80=9Cscience=E2=80=9D we have determined that ch=
    romium, nickel and copper are all known or suspected carcinogens, so why ci= >rculate coins containing such toxins? Some people may rejoice when they are=
    paid in a gold coin that is alloyed with silver instead of copper or nicke=
    l, others may rejoice that the gold coin has an image of my Siamese cat on = >it, others may rejoice in being paid with a gold coin that depicts a woman = >tastefully showing off her breasts. Our governments teach us that diversity=
    is good, so I would think it would be equally good to have a variety of im=
    ages on the coins the City of Saskatoon strikes.

Anticipate a new provincial government that will not pay rent for welfar=
    e recipients but will instead help the former renters become homeowners. Ho= >me ownership, even if the home is tiny, will go a long way to improve the l= >ives of people. The tiny homes should have concrete floors, concrete walls = >and a flat concrete roof to lessen the build time and provide shelters of s= >ubstance that cannot easily be destroyed. Provide tiny homes (approximately=
    200 square feet per adult, 100 square feet per child), eventually the new =
    home owner may get their act together to upgrade the cheap windows and stov= >e provided, add insulation and drywall or some other wall covering, expand = >the first floor or add a second story to the structure, make an outhouse, a= >dd solar panels or a windmill for electric lighting, or even dig a water we= >ll. Provide each new residence with a heavy steel door that cannot be easil= >y kicked in. Rather than giving away tax money monthly to pay rent to a lan= >dlord, instead provide some building materials and kick-start home ownershi= >p. Place leans upon each property so that the houses may not be sold withou= >t the taxpayers recouping their investments. The City of Saskatoon should n= >ot wait for provincial nor federal government assistance with our homeless = >crisis, we should purchase a block of four or six sections of land several = >miles away from the city for the new small homes. The land can be fenced an= >d shared with bison, the houses need to be concrete as the bison would rub = >against them on occasion. Some new homeowners would opt to live in bison-fr= >ee areas - people should have options in life - governments should be provi= >ding options for people rather than taking options away. Governments remove= >d building options from people and forced them to use construction techniqu= >es that result in rotting homes of limited life spans=E2=80=A6 it is likely=
    better to live in a concrete home surrounded with bison than live in the b=
    asement of a rotting home surrounded by discarded needles while having your=
    privacy and the sanctity of your home repeatedly violated by your landlord= who refuses to give tenants the legally required 24-hour notice before bar=
    ging into the premises. The concrete houses should be spaced adequately to = >allow for bison, moose, deer and coyotes to walk between, people who want t= >o fence their gardens off from the deer, moose and bison should be allowed = >to do so but not in such a large amount to prevent the passage of animals, = >Perhaps allow people to fence off a maximum of 800 square feet for their pe= >rsonal garden space, and only if they use the space for vegetable or flower=
    garden, otherwise leave the area unimpeded for animal traffic. The automob=
    iles can be left at one of the parking lots at the outer edge of the sanctu= >ary and people can walk to their concrete houses, some people will want the= >ir concrete house to be located close to one of the parking lots. Bringing = >automobiles into the housing/bison reserve would be sure to disrupt the bis= >on and moose so the vehicles are best left in parking lots at one of the en= >trances. Smart automatic fences can be made that will confine the bison and=
    horses while allowing the passage of moose, deer and antelope. The presenc=
    e of bison or horses in an area would close the fences in that area to prev= >ent their escape.

Stop funding the downtown Lighthouse shelter and instead provide the imp=
    overished with small homes in the countryside, and find other ways to build=
    confidence in consumers so they will return to the downtown core and patro=
    nize the stores. Saskatoon should use its downtown core for the advancement=
    of commerce rather than showing off impoverished and often dirty and lazy =
    individuals. The Russian peasants living under the Russian Tsars had the ri= >ght to live in small shacks in the countryside and were allowed to have gar= >dens or small crops, while the Canadian slaves living at the Lighthouse are=
    fed grossly substandard meals. I=E2=80=99ve seen grown men cry at the Ligh=
    thouse, as they were made to wait over an hour for their dinners to arrive,=
    and when the dinner finally arrives the food provided is unpalatable and t=
    he portion insufficient to sustain life. People come out of a six-week psyc= >hiatric torture session at the University of Saskatchewan, or at Saskatoon = >City Hospital, and their Brahmin psychiatrist has them injected with a long=
    lasting CIA inspired =E2=80=9Cdepot=E2=80=9D drug on the final day of that= horror, leaving them in utter nauseous misery and horror for another coupl=
    e of months after they are released. Then they end up at the Lighthouse and=
    continue to be mistreated, it=E2=80=99s no wonder that grown men cry. Mana=
    gement at the Lighthouse benefits from the donations and are widely known t= >o take food home for themselves while their inmates suffer. Many people who=
    are repeatedly =E2=80=9Ctreated=E2=80=9D to the six-week long psychiatric =
    sessions end up in Filipino (Catholic) run group homes where the food provi= >ded consists mainly of starches (bread and potatoes) and minimal fruits and=
    vegetables. The Filipino Catholics don=E2=80=99t open group homes to provi=
    de loving care for the disenfranchised, they open the group homes in order = >to profit from their misery. What taxpayers pay to keep the poor in group h= >omes, and in homeless facilities such as the Lighthouse, can easily buy con= >crete homes for these people in the countryside. And what taxpayers pay to = >keep people in prisons and psychiatric torture centers could instead easily=
    buy those people multi-million dollar mansions, and for each and every one= of them.

The disenfranchised living in the Filipino group homes and at the downto=
    wn Lighthouse are mainly white people who did not get the opportunities to = >advance in society, and were instead actively prevented from attending trad= >e schools, and/or who were directed into attending non-productive classes a= >t the University of Saskatchewan College of Arts and Sciences. Many of the = >people living in the Filipino owned group homes are forced to leave the hom= >es during the day (even in 40 degree below weather), many of the poor would=
    go to the McDonald=E2=80=99s Restaurant on the corner of 22nd Street and 2=
    nd Avenue in downtown Saskatoon, there the coffee refills were 30 cents, th= >ere was always a large group of impoverished who would help each other out = >to scrape up enough money for a cup of coffee. People running the city of S= >askatoon decided it was wrong to provide a place for these impoverished peo= >ple to meet and drink coffee together and they had that McDonald=E2=80=99s = >restaurant demolished and turned into a parking lot. Around the same time t= >he authorities of morality decided to close the Mendal Art Gallery, which w= >as another place the impoverished could freely attend. A couple decades ear= >lier the City of Saskatoon similarly decided to demolish the Barry Hotel as=
    this was a place that the impoverished Indians and white people got togeth=
    er for an evening of fun. The reason for the destruction of the Barry Hotel=
    was that people were meeting there and having fun. Now the authorities of =
    morality are getting the residents to pay over a hundred million dollars fo= >r the Remai Modern Art Gallery, and none of impoverished ever enter.

Saskatoon needs to provide places to park horse-drawn carriages. If I bo=
    thered to run for mayor and if I was elected the mayor of Saskatoon I would=
    seek to reserve appropriate locations for tying up and corralling horses, =
    as some visitors from out of town will arrive on horses or in horse driven = >carriages. People on bicycles will likely come along and pick up the horse = >shit for free, they will take it back to their gardens in the city, or next=
    to their concrete homes in the country, where they will fail to compost th=
    e material adequately and then spread weeds throughout their communities an= >d neighborhoods.=20

I believe we should allocate Yorath Island to this purpose of stabling h=
    orses and parking carriages, and name the area Matthew Hardy Park and name = >the future bridge to Yorath Island =E2=80=9CMatthew Hardy Bridge=E2=80=9D. = >Matthew Hardy liked the testimony of Jesus that I gave him, and he visited = >me while I was being tortured by Hindus at the University of Saskatchewan i= >n Saskatoon, his enthusiasm of my testimony got him killed, his remains wer= >e found years later on Yorath Island, and so the Hardy family was denied a = >son and a brother and I was denied the visitor and was left with parents wh= >o demanded that I take a pill (Catholics lobbied my parents to shut me up).=
    Matthew Hardy was thrilled to see the math I showed him, it linked his nam=
    e to his birthday and to numbers in the Bible, it provided evidence that hi= >s name and birthday were both gifts from God, and the God was the God of th= >e Bible. All of Matthew=E2=80=99s friends saw themselves as some type of wi= >tches, they dressed and talked in darkness and were not happy to hear any t= >estimony of God=E2=80=99s Word. The psychiatrists who were torturing me cit= >ed my interest in numbers as a reason to torture me further, the people I s= >howed evidence that their names were in harmony with their birthdays and wi= >th the numbers in the Bible all chuckled, one or two gave me a few coins fo= >r my work. Far more people laughed at me, libeled, slandered and assaulted = >me than those who tossed me a few coins for my work. My Doukhobor relatives=
    only cared about their Catholic evergreen tree traditions, none had an oun=
    ce of compassion for me=E2=80=A6 all the Doukhobors had become Catholics wh= >o did not say anything to jeopardize their peaceful and toiling lives.

Free people are paid in gold and silver coins and are allowed to own lan=
    d and guns=E2=80=A6 allowing some Canadians to possess land and possess gun= >s, and allowing them to buy commemorative gold or silver coins at the post = >offices and banks at greatly inflated prices, is just a show. The Charter o= >f Rights and Freedoms foisted upon us by Trudeau Senior doth not recognize = >our right to own neither land nor guns. Those that have gun licenses should=
    be aware that the license is just a temporary permit to possess a gun and =
    the gun may be removed from them at any time, and similarly those that have=
    land risk similar loss. In some regards the Russian peasants had more free=
    dom than the Canadian slaves. Both the Russian peasants and the Canadian sl= >aves are provided with priests that wave smoke and splash some water around= >. The Russian peasants were made to fight for their country while the Canad= >ian slaves are made to eat substandard food while their nation is handed ov= >er to Chinese and Islamists. The Russian Tsars defended their nation while = >Ottawa strikes secret deals with both the Chinese and the Islamists, and ev= >en allows the Chinese to launch legal suits against us in secret courts sho= >uld we hamper their unfettered access to Canadian resources. In Russia the = >Tsar would have people exiled to Siberia if they dared to criticize the pri= >ests who claimed to be the sole authority on Scripture, in Canada they had = >me repeatedly arrested and tortured for daring to speak out against their p= >agan evergreen tree idols and their censorship of cannibalism. I said they = >have Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches, they called me a pedo= >phile and employed Hindus to tortured me, I requested assistance and people=
    laughed at me and called me a pedophile, the more I cried out against the =
    system, the more the Canadians laughed at me. The churches in both Russia a= >nd Canada incorporate phalluses built into their church architecture, not u= >nlike the Moslems, Sikhs and Hindus with their mosque and temple architectu= >res, but to say that Christians are capping their churches with penises res= >ults in their church members and the general pubic laughing at me, libeling=
    me (calling me a pedophile), assaulting me, and ultimately torturing me. S=
    top psychiatry, it is so horrible.

An end to Catholic (pagan) fertility rites on city property=E2=80=A6 no =
    money spent on decorated evergreen trees, decorated evergreen tree wreaths = >and blinkin=E2=80=99 lights, on their purchase nor on their annual installa= >tion and removal. Removal of the pagan representations of penises on Broadw= >ay Avenue. Removal of all Egyptian phalluses located on city owned properti= >es (such as on the Broadway Bridge and at City Hall). An end to the arrest = >and psychiatric torture of those who criticize the Catholic (pagan) phallic=
    traditions. An end to psychiatric treatment (torture) within the city=E2=
    =80=A6 it is the churches that are sick and not the people who criticize th= >e pagan traditions taught by these churches. The city should look at not on= >ly ending torture in the hospitals (a real mismanagement of tax money) but = >look at compensating people who suffered under the hands of psychiatry. The= >re is a real risk that if we do not stop psychiatry, then increasing number= >s of =E2=80=9Cnormal=E2=80=9D people across this nation will start facing w= >idespread torture.

The so-called =E2=80=9CChristian=E2=80=9D churches teach people to honor= pagan fertility tree traditions that are in direct opposition to God=E2=80=
    =99s First Three Commandments=E2=80=A6 people are taught to honor pagan fer= >tility traditions in place of God=E2=80=99s Commandments and then these peo= >ple go on to commit violations of other of God=E2=80=99s Commandments, the = >resulting crime destroys lives and results in higher taxes for businesses a= >nd homeowners. The churches (and mosques and temples) should be taxed in or= >der to alleviate these higher taxes that they themselves are causing throug= >h their pagan teachings. The Doukhobors should pay increased taxes as they = >too have adopted the Catholic fertility rites and so have become Catholics,=
    they claim to abide by God=E2=80=99s Commandments but they honor Catholic =
    fertility rites which are in violation of God=E2=80=99s First Four Commandm= >ents. Doukhobors used to be a benefit to Canadians, now they negligently te= >ach people to abide by Catholic fertility rites. When people adopt Catholic=
    fertility rites then they become Catholics, and that includes Doukhobors. =
    It will be difficult to collect increased taxes from the Zoroastrians as th= >ey are difficult to find=E2=80=A6 Zoroastrians faced tremendous persecution=
    from Moslems over the centuries and now they hide. The Doukhobors (the Old= Believers) faced tremendous persecution from Christians over the last few =
    centuries and now they avoid persecution by embracing Catholic fertility ri= >tes and by changing their Slavic names to Anglicized names. The Canadian Uk= >rainians turn eggs and trees into decorated idols and actively help to teac= >h my Doukhobor relatives to embrace the Catholic fertility rites. Now my Do= >ukhobor relatives love Catholic fertility rites far more than Jesus. The Je= >hovah Witnesses are a Catholic church as they embrace the Vatican=E2=80=99s=
    Sunday Sabbath. The Jewish community will not face additional tax burdens =
    because they do not systematically teach people to violate God=E2=80=99s Co= >mmandments but teach people to abide by God=E2=80=99s Commandments instead.=
    Please note that I never stated that one is saved by keeping God=E2=80=99s= Commandments, nor do I hold such a view.

People are systematically taught to embrace traditions in place of God=
    =E2=80=99s Commandments, their libraries are filled with books advocating w= >itchcraft and homosexuality, and their media is but a mouthpiece for the Ca= >tholic Church that repeats the call to turn trees into decorated idols and = >provides encouragement to violate additional Commandments, resulting in cri= >me and higher taxes. So not only should the churches, mosques and pagan tem= >ples be taxed to help pay for the costs they impose upon society, their med= >ia should be taxed as well.

Multitudes of soldiers gave their lives for our freedom, and our governm=
    ents honor their sacrifices by erecting Egyptian obelisks (representations = >of penises) for them, and by placing statues of soldiers next to or on top = >of these Egyptian penises. And every winter the soldier=E2=80=99s tombstone= >s are decorated with wreaths made from evergreen trees, which they also tur= >n into decorated idols. Turning evergreen trees into decorated idols is an = >ancient fertility rite that is now religiously honored the Catholic church= >. When Catholics decorate the graves of the war dead with their Catholic sy= >mbols of fertility, they are using the dead soldiers to push their Catholic=
    beliefs upon others. These soldiers never fought for your Catholic fertili=
    ty rites but for your freedom. These are traditions that have become so imp= >ortant that society is willing to have those who point out the pagan filth = >be arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities. There are more appropri= >ate ways to thank service men and women for their service than to honor the= >m with a pagan dink, or with a decorated fertility tree idol.

The city closed down the Mendel Art Gallery, it was a wonderful place th=
    at provided free access to art and to a conservatory full of plants. Only o= >nce I went to Saskatoon=E2=80=99s new art gallery, I was turned away as the=
    entire facility was closed to the general public, but other people were st=
    ill being admitted, those being admitted were arriving in limousines and th= >ey were wearing outfits that exceed the cost of what I spend on clothes in = >three years. I did not return. One would think that with four stories the n= >ew art gallery is large enough to always accommodate people of differing so= >cial-economic backgrounds at the same time. One would think that the old ga= >llery would not be shuttered until the new gallery was ready for occupancy,=
    but this was not the case and the general public was left without a galler=
    y for years - the wealthy among us cared little that the city was without a=
    working gallery while the new gallery was being constructed as they could =
    easily afford to frequently fly to other communities and other countries to=
    view the art there. I support the re-establishment of the Mendel Art Galle=
    ry and an end of cash transfers to the new gallery. A study should be done = >on the new gallery and determine how it can be repurposed, perhaps it can b= >e used to teach aviation or perhaps the space can even be used to build sma= >ll airplanes. There is a much greater desire of city residents to own their=
    own cars, motorcycles, boats, airplanes and helicopters than to spend mone=
    y for admission into an exclusive art gallery where people arrive in limous= >ines.

The city used to hold the immensely popular =E2=80=9CLouis Riel Relay Ra=
    ce=E2=80=9D in the 1980=E2=80=99s and 1990=E2=80=99s, the event drew great = >crowds to the center of the city. It was a way to bring together people of = >all cultures, not just Metis, but also Native Aboriginals, Whites, Chinese = >and most of the rest of the diverse community. The relay race even involved=
    people riding horses along the river bank, people racing canoes up and dow=
    n the river, others running with heavy packs, it was truly exciting and tho= >usands upon thousands of people annually showed up to view the spectacle. T= >hen the city cancelled the event and put Chinese Dragon Boat Races in their=
    place. About the same time the Chinese Dragon Boat Races began, the media =
    stopped their campaign to demonize the Chinese people, and instead ran =E2= >=80=9Cnews=E2=80=9D stories of how the Chinese were embracing =E2=80=9CChri= >stmas=E2=80=9D (aka turning trees into decorated idols), saying =E2=80=9CLo= >ok at their beautiful blinkin=E2=80=99 trees - the Chinese people are just = >the same as you and me.=E2=80=9D The media played upon people=E2=80=99s lov= >e of pagan fertility rites in order to push a pro-Chinese agenda. I support=
    a return of the Louis Riel Relay Race to downtown Saskatoon. If Chinese pe=
    ople want to maintain their traditions they should do so without cancelling=
    our traditions.

High school students know how to smoke in large groups, resulting in clo=
    uds of carcinogenic toxins irritating the homeowners living close to the sc= >hools=E2=80=A6 if the students can afford drugs, tattoos, body piercings, d= >esigner clothes, automobiles and smart phones, then they can also afford fi= >nes for littering and jaywalking. Sometimes the weather is such that the ci= >garette smoke hangs in the air, it makes life miserable for those residents=
    who live adjacent to the high schools. When sleeping people smell tobacco =
    smoke their hearts speed up and they wake up, people living in apartments s= >uffer and die early deaths, the age quickly because they are unable to slee= >p soundly due to their hearts racing from the second-hand smoke.

The federal government recently legalized marijuana, but renters have no= place to smoke and can face fines for smoking in public places, it is a so=
    rry state of affairs for the smokers who rent. It is also a sorry state for=
    the renters who do not smoke and have to tolerate the smoke from the other= tenants. We should look at providing designated smoking areas for people t=
    hat smoke tobacco or marijuana. Renters smoking inside non-smoking faciliti= >es should consider moving to a tiny house located outside of the city, whic= >h they would become owners of, before they are charged for administering no= >xious substances. Be aware that just a small amount of second hand smoke, o= >r incense, will wake most non-smokers out of a deep sleep as the smoke make= >s hearts beat faster. Abused people, such as those coming out of psychiatri= >c facilities, don=E2=80=99t sleep very soundly, they find themselves living=
    in the worst possible housing scenarios where people smoke and party day a=
    nd night. The abused people go from absolutely horrid living accommodations=
    in psychiatric facilities to the absolutely horrid living accommodations o=
    f smokey rental facilities in the city where people are literally bouncing = >up and down the hallways day and night. People coming out of psychiatric = >=E2=80=9Ccare=E2=80=9D facilities are very close to death and require adequ= >ate rest, which is not provided to them in the putrid dumps they end up in = >after their release. I pity the people who live in apartment buildings loca= >ted next to the high schools, where putrid tobacco clouds endlessly hang. L= >ife is short for most people who end up getting =E2=80=9Ctreated=E2=80=9D b= >y psychiatrists, and they don=E2=80=99t smile much before they die.=20

No tax money to be utilized for sports. Institute a program to help mili=
    tary cadets, sports groups and other clubs raise money for their organizati=

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca on Sat Jul 16 14:25:43 2022
    In article <53cefc26-09c4-40c1-98c1-5b7c14172e69n@googlegroups.com>,
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - Daryl Kabatoff >July 12th 2022 11:01 am 128,986 words (146 pages)

This abusive spamtroll came from

soc.culture.british #506551 (10 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:4690:b0:6b5:dbd5:e30 with SMTP id bq16-
    + 20020a05620a469000b006b5dbd50e30mr346499qkb.35.1657945597898;
    + Fri, 15 Jul 2022 21:26:37 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a25:5d0a:0:b0:66e:6be8:fc3e with SMTP id
    + r10-20020a255d0a000000b0066e6be8fc3emr17566799ybb.391.
    + 1657945597498; Fri, 15
    + Jul 2022 21:26:37 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!news.misty.com!border2.
    + nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.
    + google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-
    + mail
    Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
    Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 21:26:37 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.157;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.157
    User-Agent: G2/1.0
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Message-ID: <53cefc26-09c4-40c1-98c1-5b7c14172e69n@googlegroups.com>
    Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - Daryl
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 04:26:37 +0000
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    Lines: 1290
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:506551

Depeer Google groups Now!!
    --
    Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
    Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
    Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Money means possibility, but does not guarantee good or bad. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 14 12:23:30 2022

soc.culture.british #506659 (9 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:ac8:5710:0:b0:343:5fa9:b707 with SMTP id 16-
    + 20020ac85710000000b003435fa9b707mr9560331qtw.192.1660466966472;
    + Sun, 14 Aug 2022 01:49:26 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a25:6890:0:b0:684:2c5c:1bd8 with SMTP id
    + d138-20020a256890000000b006842c5c1bd8mr5384169ybc.604.
    + 1660466954129; Sun, 14
    + Aug 2022 01:49:14 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!news.misty.com!border-2. + nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google. + com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
    Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 01:49:13 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.116;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.116
    Message-ID: <fbfe3f2d-cb61-4b80-8eca-13ffbd59a055n@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 08:49:26 +0000
    Lines: 1336
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:506659

--
    Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
    Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b
    One cannot live in the truth while making up one's own. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 14 00:27:57 2022

soc.culture.british #506790 (5 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:ad4:5def:0:b0:4ac:b5b9:333 with SMTP id jn15-
    + 20020ad45def000000b004acb5b90333mr10315521qvb.121.1663103283218;
    + Tue, 13 Sep 2022 14:08:03 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6870:58a9:b0:10d:7f19:349a with SMTP id
    + be41-20020a05687058a900b0010d7f19349amr626618oab.290.
    + 1663103282777; Tue, 13
    + Sep 2022 14:08:02 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!news.uzoreto.com!newsreader4.netcologne.de!news.netcologne.
    + de!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.
    + highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.
    + google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-
    + mail
    Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 14:08:02 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.13;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.13
    Message-ID: <47434720-3cc5-4c87-9de2-7d1f411b766en@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 21:08:03 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 96175
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:506790

Spamtrollers are trolls posting useless spam thinking it is content
    but are posting useless noise. Thoses trolls are as bad as Donald
    Trump on Twitter.

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Quebec oubliez les extremes et votez PLQ Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 11 14:20:25 2022

soc.culture.british #506900 (2 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:622a:1a25:b0:39c:b862:7318 with SMTP id f37-
    + 20020a05622a1a2500b0039cb8627318mr88045qtb.147.1665484733666;
    + Tue, 11 Oct 2022 03:38:53 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a9d:649:0:b0:660:63cc:c737 with SMTP id
    + 67-20020a9d0649000000b0066063ccc737mr9896707otn.226.1665484733236; + Tue, 11
    + Oct 2022 03:38:53 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!news.misty.com!border-2. + nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google. + com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
    Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 03:38:52 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.138;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.138
    Message-ID: <5b99ede2-5466-46f2-893b-2619dd7c2980n@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 10:38:53 +0000
    Lines: 1218
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:506900

but are posting useless noise. Spamtrolls are newsgroup vandals!
    Thoses trolls are as bad as Donald
    Trump on Twitter.

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Changing what bad is is what bad does. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 6 13:25:10 2022

soc.culture.british #507026 (11 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:4710:b0:6fa:9a47:cc77 with SMTP id bs16-
    + 20020a05620a471000b006fa9a47cc77mr3903561qkb.36.1667706562491;
    + Sat, 05 Nov 2022 20:49:22 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6871:9f:b0:131:52e5:fe7b with SMTP id
    + u31-20020a056871009f00b0013152e5fe7bmr25834049oaa.80.
    + 1667706562037; Sat, 05
    + Nov 2022 20:49:22 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!usenet.blueworldhosting. + com!feed1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-
    + media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!
    + postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
    Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 20:49:21 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.24;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.24
    Message-ID: <f38bb485-5819-419b-b070-4a62a565da8en@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2022 03:49:22 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 96889
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:507026

Trump on Twitter.

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Evil makes destruction necessary. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 4 22:14:42 2022

soc.culture.british #507130 (12 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:ac8:570a:0:b0:3a5:7c31:2e3e with SMTP id 10-
    + 20020ac8570a000000b003a57c312e3emr55492989qtw.111.1670184377500;
    + Sun, 04 Dec 2022 12:06:17 -0800 (PST)
    X-Received: by 2002:a9d:6244:0:b0:66c:e574:8a6b with SMTP id
    + i4-20020a9d6244000000b0066ce5748a6bmr38871153otk.183.
    + 1670184377103; Sun, 04
    + Dec 2022 12:06:17 -0800 (PST)
    Path: news.nk.ca!news.uzoreto.com!feeder1.cambriumusenet.nl!feed.tweak.nl!209. + 85.160.216.MISMATCH!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google. + com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
    Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 12:06:16 -0800 (PST)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.121;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.121
    Message-ID: <7dc18a2c-0159-4c95-ad44-a4fa93c5d160n@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 20:06:17 +0000
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:507130

Trump on Twitter.

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Happy Christmas 2022 and Merry New Year 2023 Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 31 15:27:53 2022

soc.culture.british #507200 (8 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:ac8:6f16:0:b0:3a5:8b71:cca3 with SMTP id bs22-
    + 20020ac86f16000000b003a58b71cca3mr996010qtb.292.1672499860300;
    + Sat, 31 Dec 2022 07:17:40 -0800 (PST)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6870:1b12:b0:150:4060:4bc1 with SMTP id
    + hl18-20020a0568701b1200b0015040604bc1mr716099oab.290.
    + 1672499859825; Sat, 31
    + Dec 2022 07:17:39 -0800 (PST)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!proxad.net!feeder1-2.
    + proxad.net!209.85.160.216.MISMATCH!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!
    + postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail Newsgroups: soc.culture.british
    Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 07:17:39 -0800 (PST)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.44;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.44
    Message-ID: <3623553d-63fa-4d4f-b7e0-e2b798ccf2c7n@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 15:17:40 +0000
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:507200

Trump on Twitter.

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Happy Christmas 2022 and Merry New Year 2023 Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 26 13:01:11 2023

soc.culture.british #507265 (11 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6214:4110:b0:537:7f85:22b7 with SMTP id kc16-
    + 20020a056214411000b005377f8522b7mr35961qvb.77.1674708700290;
    + Wed, 25 Jan 2023 20:51:40 -0800 (PST)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:6830:1144:b0:686:61f3:fbef with SMTP id
    + x4-20020a056830114400b0068661f3fbefmr1635581otq.50.1674708699904;
    + Wed, 25 Jan
    + 2023 20:51:39 -0800 (PST)
    Path: news.nk.ca!news.quux.org!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!news.
    + misty.com!border-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.
    + google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.
    + googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
    Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 20:51:39 -0800 (PST)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.227;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.227
    Message-ID: <c55d902b-b9c4-4e4d-9792-fdb0038b5f84n@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 04:51:40 +0000
    Lines: 1346
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:507265

Trump on Twitter.

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 27 01:30:26 2023

X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:a57:b0:742:9d49:3fad with SMTP id j23-20020a05620a 0a5700b007429d493fadmr316442qka.12.1677424214055;
    Sun, 26 Feb 2023 07:10:14 -0800 (PST)
    X-Received: by 2002:ae9:ea07:0:b0:71f:b8ba:ff4a with SMTP id
    f7-20020ae9ea07000000b0071fb8baff4amr3416253qkg.8.1677424213726; Sun, 26 Feb
    2023 07:10:13 -0800 (PST)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!proxad.net!feeder1-2.prox
    ad.net!209.85.160.216.MISMATCH!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.goo
    gle.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
    Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 07:10:13 -0800 (PST)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.130; po
    sting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ
    NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.130
    Message-ID: <7aeddcbe-307e-4112-a66e-e1ed0c4f3242n@googlegroups.com>
    Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - Daryl Kabat
    off
    Injection-Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 15:10:14 +0000
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:507379

Trump on Twitter.

This makes https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=Depeer%20Google%20Groups

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b Only evil compels evil. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca on Tue Mar 21 13:15:32 2023
    In article <7ff412da-ea5b-43c9-99d5-aa1ebad2a25an@googlegroups.com>,
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - Daryl Kabatoff >March 19th 2023 4:08 pm 188,474 words (219 pages)

soc.culture.british #507468 (5 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:622a:4cd:b0:3bf:ba90:6c4e with SMTP id q13-
    + 20020a05622a04cd00b003bfba906c4emr667187qtx.6.1679385113024;
    + Tue, 21 Mar 2023 00:51:53 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:ad4:58e1:0:b0:5bd:ed35:9549 with SMTP id
    + di1-20020ad458e1000000b005bded359549mr297886qvb.4.1679385112710;
    + Tue, 21 Mar
    + 2023 00:51:52 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!feeder1.feed.usenet.
    + farm!feed.usenet.farm!peer01.ams4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer02.
    + iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.
    + google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.
    Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 00:51:52 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.156;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.156
    Message-ID: <7ff412da-ea5b-43c9-99d5-aa1ebad2a25an@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 07:51:53 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 101248
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:507468

Trump on Twitter.

This makes https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?qÞpeer%20Google%20Groups

--
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Truth has no fear of being brought into the light. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 23 23:49:37 2023
    In article <51bd4b7f-2dd6-4cd1-9ac1-ab4a3c8e8ce8n@googlegroups.com>,

soc.culture.british #507853 (14 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:622a:1006:b0:3f0:a1d2:7969 with SMTP id d6-
    + 20020a05622a100600b003f0a1d27969mr51666qte.3.1682255508070;
    + Sun, 23 Apr 2023 06:11:48 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a9d:5785:0:b0:6a5:e210:3ed with SMTP id
    + q5-20020a9d5785000000b006a5e21003edmr3327404oth.1.1682255507699;
    + Sun, 23 Apr
    + 2023 06:11:47 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!news.uzoreto.com!peer03.ams4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!
    + peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-
    + out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.
    Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 06:11:47 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.254;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.254
    Message-ID: <51bd4b7f-2dd6-4cd1-9ac1-ab4a3c8e8ce8n@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 13:11:48 +0000
    X-Received-Bytes: 93801
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:507853

Trump on Twitter.

This makes https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?qÞpeer%20Google%20Groups

Spamtroller , thou art rebuked in the Name of Yahweh the Father,
    Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit for Jesus has all authority here
    and Satan has no authority here!
    --
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b
    We are running a marathon we cannot win when we hide ourselves from who we are. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 31 14:42:59 2023

soc.culture.british #508267 (12 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:ad4:4d54:0:b0:61a:23ac:b0de with SMTP id m20-
    + 20020ad44d54000000b0061a23acb0demr777799qvm.6.1685512298233;
    + Tue, 30 May 2023 22:51:38 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a9d:7741:0:b0:6b0:f7c:127e with SMTP id
    + t1-20020a9d7741000000b006b00f7c127emr523876otl.1.1685512297821;
    + Tue, 30 May
    + 2023 22:51:37 -0700 (PDT)
    Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 22:51:37 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.90;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.90
    Message-ID: <f90a1fc6-7140-42bd-bb2b-32276afbf1ccn@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 05:51:38 +0000
    Lines: 1385
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:508267

Trump on Twitter.

Spamtroller Daryl, thou art rebuked in the Name of Yahweh the Father,
    Lord Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit for Jesus has all authority here and Satan has no authority here!
    --
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Evil exists, and it can be invented. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 2 22:30:15 2023
    In article <9281ab76-376f-4b4c-b3f4-22106c2d7e00n@googlegroups.com>,

soc.culture.british #508382 (5 more)
    X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:462b:b0:767:3541:413b with SMTP id br43-
    + 20020a05620a462b00b007673541413bmr54832qkb.1.1688320585329;
    + Sun, 02 Jul 2023 10:56:25 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:aca:e108:0:b0:3a3:78a1:8c05 with SMTP id
    + y8-20020acae108000000b003a378a18c05mr372777oig.8.1688320584860;
    + Sun, 02 Jul
    + 2023 10:56:24 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: news.nk.ca!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!proxad.net!feeder1-2.
    + proxad.net!209.85.160.216.MISMATCH!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!
    Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 10:56:24 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=207.195.86.44;
    + posting-account=b2wkFAoAAAAFGFOjEkx5gKa5-q20NToJ NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.195.86.44
    Message-ID: <9281ab76-376f-4b4c-b3f4-22106c2d7e00n@googlegroups.com>
    + Kabatoff
    Injection-Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2023 17:56:25 +0000
    Xref: news.nk.ca soc.culture.british:508382

Trump on Twitter.

Spamtroller DK, thou art rebuked in the Name of Yahweh the Father,
    Lord Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit for Jesus has all authority here and Satan has no authority here!
    --
    Yahweh, King & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising! Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t”a1f39b Recognise your failings or perish by them. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05