• Prevention n tretment for nCov !

From april@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 10 18:07:32 2020
    Brian, don't write all aura stories as it only configured to your beliefs.
    It actually is human immune system that cannot fight and resist the virus
    that entered the body. If you wish to cure with human aura, why not ask your aura participants to go to the hospital and get themselves infected and tell
    us if they get infected or not. Alternatively, if you have human aura
    already, you can go to your hospital to look for a virus infected patient
    and sniff at them and see if you can get the virus or not. By this way, you
    can prove to the world that your human aura can be cured of virus. If you cannot cure yourself with human aura, it means your beliefs. And also why do you want people to register with email address in order to know what you
    meant of aura and their way of ding it, when you can put on your website on what is human aura and how is aura absorbed..and by what does that mean? It
    is ok it you post in s. c. m as the posters are low level but of sex posters instead.

wrote in message
    news:dc404617-4b40-435a-bd46-b1bd23bcfe2f@googlegroups.com...

The mysterious airborne virus tat 'comes n goes' ïs a so całled 'spiritual sickness' no awt of 'physical' treatment is able to get the job done.
    To d eal wit spiritual sickness is abt the human's Aura n mobilising
    elements. Tats all.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From april@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 10 18:21:54 2020
    There are 40,000 of people infected in Hubei and if you can say your
    treatment can cure them of virus infection in hospital or your prior
    treatment can prevent them from infected with virus, then you should give
    the address of your centre in your website.

According to the news, average 90 virus people died in the hospital per day
    and the death is now over 800 already. Your aura is about the same as human immunology of the human body.

Also why your website has no address of the location of your centre and country, and why your company has no registration number and is not on
    website. A centre must be registered whether as a company or sole
    proprietor, and an address and office phone and fax has to be on the website too. Posters can talk cock with you in scs and scm as they just tolerated of your beliefs.

wrote in message
    news:66fac0c4-2823-46df-a107-fa8857fba2f8@googlegroups.com...

This is our website showing on how to deal wit any sort of airborne
    viruses.. Https://yangholisticcentre.com/ '

We cater for organisation (group) nCov prevention session.

In the session...u will learn on how to prevent being infected by any sort
    of airborne viruses only..
    As for those clos-contact virus cases (ie aids, hepatitis, herpes n etc) its
    a different treatment approach. A

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From april@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 13 12:48:42 2020
    The latest figure of Feb 12 for Covid19 virus deaths in China had passed
    1300. In just one day of Feb 12, there were 240 virus deaths,

When patient's Covid 19 virus in the body is spent and exhausted, the body's immune system takes control to clean and clear up, and to repair the deteriorated body organs.

What is important is the person's immune system. Each person has its own
    level of immune system. To strengthen their immune system is to have proper diets and good sleep, too

"april" wrote in message news:r1ra16$4ls$1@dont-email.me...

that entered the body. If you wish to cure with human aura, why not ask your aura participants to go to the hospital and get themselves infected and tell
    can prove to the world that your human aura can be cured of virus. If you cannot cure yourself with human aura, it means your beliefs. And also why do you want people to register with email address in order to know what you
    meant of aura and their way of ding it, when you can put on your website on what is human aura and how is aura absorbed..and by what does that mean? It
    is ok it you post in s. c. m as the posters are low level but of sex posters instead.

wrote in message

The mysterious airborne virus tat 'comes n goes' ïs a so całled 'spiritual sickness' no awt of 'physical' treatment is able to get the job done.
    elements. Tats all.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brian lau@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 13 03:19:43 2020
    Hi April... I dont mind if u can arrange wit MOH for me to perform my holïstic healing on those infected.
    I took pride in my kind of work... Such as..if i were to ark by MOH to help...firrtly, i will do it for free, taking it as a community work. Secondly, when i am on the job, i dont need to put on protective gears (suit n mask) i wił just put on normal
    attïre. Yes while on the job wit those infected patients i may get infected..cos we human r vulnerable to sicknesses.. But end of the day i got to do my own self healing by getting rid of those coronavirus tat being passf to me by those infected
    patients.
    If i were to put on those protective gears.its shown tat i am not confident wit my work..in getting rid of those airborne virus tat infecting me. If i cant cure myself how am i gonna cure others..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brian lau@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 13 03:26:35 2020
    April...actually my website is not completely done. If one want to subscribe n make payment..i think it doesnt work.cant accept payment cost some items (video n photo) under construction. Due to urgency i just put n to test for respones (frm publi) tats
    all.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brian lau@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 13 03:57:51 2020
    Many years ago i regïstered a holistic Co n i didnt do anything to further the biz n hv been deregistered since then..but my pay pal acct still there. Tat ïs why i ban still use the paypal acct without a registered co yet. According to paypal poĺicy
    as requied by the US govt..any paypal acct must hv a co registratïon.
    Abt my incomplete website .. Its much cheaper to get it done in malaysia
    . Of cos i go for cheaper offer but my arrangement wit the web desïgner is such, i havent meet up wit the designer yet ał thru email n wasap group.. I told them tat i got to meet them to teach me on how to operate the site..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From april@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 14 08:21:55 2020
    The latest figure of Feb 14 for Covid19 virus deaths in China has passed
    1487. The death toll soared as China changes its counting methods. The
    number of confirmed infected cases has jumped 14800 to 60,000 +.

According to report in China, the jump in cases is due to the backlog of
    cases for lab tests. It is also due to the reclassifying of reported cases. Infected cases jumped as new additional test of CT scan of the lungs is introduced to speed up confirmation of virus infections.

According to news report, the clinical diagnosis of infection by lab test is slow and is also about 30% accurate. However, with additional step or option
    of CT scan, it can speed up more accurately of diagnosis of lung infection
    of it.

"april" wrote in message news:r22kfa$82g$1@dont-email.me...

When patient's Covid 19 virus in the body is spent and exhausted, the body's immune system takes control to clean and clear up, and to repair the deteriorated body organs.

level of immune system. To strengthen their immune system is to have proper diets and good sleep, too

wrote in message

elements. Tats all.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From april@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 14 14:39:20 2020
    Why d you need people to arrange for you with moh when you can apply to
    arrange it by yourself with them. Is there a reason that you want people to arrange for you, rather than yourself?

If you want people to arrange for you, you have to answer some questions
    first on how you can show them your procedure of healing methods to them
    first in order to let them to see first .

"brian lau" wrote in message news:602f7a18-34aa-4237-81f3-4f61ea2c6ac2@googlegroups.com...

Hi April... I dont mind if u can arrange wit MOH for me to perform my
    holïstic healing on those infected.
    I took pride in my kind of work... Such as..if i were to ark by MOH to help...firrtly, i will do it for free, taking it as a community work.
    Secondly, when i am on the job, i dont need to put on protective gears (suit
    n mask) i wił just put on normal attïre. Yes while on the job wit those infected patients i may get infected..cos we human r vulnerable to
    sicknesses.. But end of the day i got to do my own self healing by getting
    rid of those coronavirus tat being passf to me by those infected patients.
    If i were to put on those protective gears.its shown tat i am not confident
    wit my work..in getting rid of those airborne virus tat infecting me. If i
    cant cure myself how am i gonna cure others..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brian lau@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 14 01:35:34 2020
    Those ppl at MOH are the biase type..only look up on medical science.. If the US FDA said ok wit certain type of drug..sg MOH will also said ok...to be sold here. Sg MOH is like a parrot la.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From april@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 14 18:45:44 2020
    Brian, okay, don't say more of what biases you think of them on medical
    science and FDA, etc., If you think your healing aura is going to heal
    affected people in there, then it is proper for you to spell out what
    healing body can do to them and what your aura body will not infected by
    them without protective clothing.

So, let's go back to your going there, and since you have your own confident
    of your healing way and wish to entering there, can you explain here on how
    you wish to do there since you mentioned you do not need any clothing at
    all. Can you tell here your proposed procedure in there to them. if your healing body will work on the patients there.

So, Brian, please roughly write here on what way you wish to do there. This
    is so that we can make a steps and procedures to them of how your aura
    healing body can treat people. Is that what you want "aura body healing". Is that what you meant to do there?

"brian lau" wrote in message news:87d4df2a-8cf6-4acf-87ce-defe312ed605@googlegroups.com...

Those ppl at MOH are the biase type..only look up on medical science.. If
    the US FDA said ok wit certain type of drug..sg MOH will also said ok...to
    be sold here. Sg MOH is like a parrot la.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brian lau@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 14 06:27:26 2020
    Ał these viruses..whether its a close contact virus (ie aids, hepatitis, herpes) or airborne virus (ie COVID 19,SAR, bird flu) they derived frm the darkside...n they loathe the sight of purity. So once they enter the body..their main target ïs the
    purity blood system n later on the spiritual head.. These viruses not interested to go after organ.
    Our healing techniques is to brighten the Aura wit the help frm the spiritual element of fire...tats all. So simple..
    U give me a just infected patient..he can be cured in just few mins. As for those left untreated n having pneumonia..then the treatment is 50 50. As i mentioned in my websïte...ppl who were infected wit spiritual sickness..early treatment very
    important. Even certain mental illness..ie being charmed by black magic..is also considered as spiritual sickness. N if left untreated or being treated wrongly like depending on medicine... In the early stage when being charmed...the victim face look
    normal..if left untreated over time the face features began to change. By then, ond glance at him/her u will be able to tell its a mad person..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From april@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 14 23:35:16 2020
    You said here that just to give you an infected patient and you can cure in just a few mins. Do you have to touch the infected patient or not? Can you explain the steps of the cure? The hospital will certainly ask for your
    steps to check if you are a valid curer or just a talk or might be a conned
    man and also even a molester.

"brian lau" wrote in message news:595955d6-8d0c-46ba-91a6-f040ca7fc879@googlegroups.com...

Ał these viruses..whether its a close contact virus (ie aids, hepatitis, herpes) or airborne virus (ie COVID 19,SAR, bird flu) they derived frm the darkside...n they loathe the sight of purity. So once they enter the body..their main target ïs the purity blood system n later on the spiritual head.. These viruses not interested to go after organ.
    Our healing techniques is to brighten the Aura wit the help frm the
    spiritual element of fire...tats all. So simple..
    U give me a just infected patient..he can be cured in just few mins. As for those left untreated n having pneumonia..then the treatment is 50 50. As i mentioned in my websïte...ppl who were infected wit spiritual
    sickness..early treatment very important. Even certain mental illness..ie being charmed by black magic..is also considered as spiritual sickness. N if left untreated or being treated wrongly like depending on medicine... In the early stage when being charmed...the victim face look normal..if left
    untreated over time the face features began to change. By then, ond glance
    at him/her u will be able to tell its a mad person..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From april@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 14 23:51:27 2020
    By the way, you website only say only, but there were nothing to what it
    will be done and what method is carried out. Do you have to touch the
    patient hand or what? Or do you have to do some other thing to the patient? Please elaborate and explain your steps here.

"brian lau" wrote in message news:595955d6-8d0c-46ba-91a6-f040ca7fc879@googlegroups.com...

Ał these viruses..whether its a close contact virus (ie aids, hepatitis, herpes) or airborne virus (ie COVID 19,SAR, bird flu) they derived frm the darkside...n they loathe the sight of purity. So once they enter the body..their main target ïs the purity blood system n later on the spiritual head.. These viruses not interested to go after organ.
    U give me a just infected patient..he can be cured in just few mins. As for those left untreated n having pneumonia..then the treatment is 50 50. As i mentioned in my websïte...ppl who were infected wit spiritual
    sickness..early treatment very important. Even certain mental illness..ie being charmed by black magic..is also considered as spiritual sickness. N if left untreated or being treated wrongly like depending on medicine... In the early stage when being charmed...the victim face look normal..if left

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From april@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 15 00:02:35 2020
    Brian, all your sentences in your talking is just talk. We are tired of your sentences of talking without showing what is your method of healing
    techniques is about. It is better for you to talk in a transparent and straight-forward way by giving the step of the methods that you would need
    to cure a patient in just a few minutes. If you can describe the steps of treatment, you can be sure the cure can be brought to the attention of the hospital and they will allow you to enter there.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From april@21:1/5 to brian lau on Fri Feb 14 08:16:15 2020
    On Friday, February 14, 2020 at 10:27:31 PM UTC+8, brian lau wrote:
    Ał these viruses..whether its a close contact virus (ie aids, hepatitis, herpes) or airborne virus (ie COVID 19,SAR, bird flu) they derived frm the darkside...n they loathe the sight of purity. So once they enter the body..their main target ïs the
    purity blood system n later on the spiritual head.. These viruses not interested to go after organ.
    Our healing techniques is to brighten the Aura wit the help frm the spiritual element of fire...tats all. So simple..
    U give me a just infected patient..he can be cured in just few mins. As for those left untreated n having pneumonia..then the treatment is 50 50. As i mentioned in my websïte...ppl who were infected wit spiritual sickness..early treatment very
    important. Even certain mental illness..ie being charmed by black magic..is also considered as spiritual sickness. N if left untreated or being treated wrongly like depending on medicine... In the early stage when being charmed...the victim face look
    normal..if left untreated over time the face features began to change. By then, ond glance at him/her u will be able to tell its a mad person..

Brian you can also reply post to this newly set up scs on link here

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/royor https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/royor

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brian lau@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 14 19:33:10 2020
    The proof is in the pudding...hehehe

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From april@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 15 11:43:35 2020
    If in this case, how do you they going to accept you in going in when they
    do not know what are trying to do there in your aura healing. Right/

"brian lau" wrote in message news:0a48e75f-eec0-4598-afe8-c183ca743719@googlegroups.com...

The proof is in the pudding...hehehe

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brian lau@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 14 19:47:00 2020
    Aprïl..thanks for the info on the new link..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From april@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 15 12:00:16 2020
    Good, post over there. The s c m here is full of rubbish.. Ang poon kah has been posting in the new link. Let get back those ex s c s posters too

"brian lau" wrote in message news:4f3b3de8-4a8d-4e87-8125-69f8cdb2c8fe@googlegroups.com...

Aprïl..thanks for the info on the new link..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From april@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 15 12:20:44 2020
    The latest figure reported on Feb 15 for Covid19 virus deaths in China has passed
    1519. More than 66000 people have now been infected.

wrote in message

elements. Tats all.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brian lau@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 15 03:19:17 2020
    U tell me...i know tat those MOH buggers they look tp to western medïcal science ppl like a god. Anything abt oriental (alternatïve) type healing they dont entertain.
    So, why must i make myself a cheapskate.
    We man do hv pride in wat we r doing..right?

To show tat we kńw wat we r doing...if i do wit COVID19 patïents ..i do not need to put on protective gears n mask. Yes i know tat ï may catch some COVID19 viruses during the course of my work. Its ok n not a problem.. Cos, by end of the day i got to
    get rid of them wit the spiritual element of fire.
    If i were to put on those protective gears its shown tat i got no confident on wat i am doing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brian lau@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 15 04:31:47 2020
    To deal wit airborne virus is very simple n easy to deal wit it...cos they (airborne viruses) 'comes n goes'but medïcäl ppl making it a big huu haa.
    Why big country like china surely got smart ppl wit their TCM type of treatment n yet they cant solve these airborne virus problem?

Its becos ppl living in temperate cold region...when spiritual matter is concern...their spiritual knowledge cant compare wit ppl living in the hot region. Tat is where, u see witchcraft practitioners mostly in hot region. Practically none in cold russia
    or in cold canada.
    So when fäcing tîs spiritual sickneśs (COVID19 ) we tropical ppl know best. Even a sudden fever is a spiritual sickness, a milder form of spiritual sickness.
    Wat do mediäl science know abt the existance of spiritual sickneśs? They know 'nut'. Medical science only good at treating systemic sickness deriving frm germ only. By applying this analogy...'good germ kill bad germ'analogy...using antibiotics as a
    kind of good germ..or stronger poison to get rid of weaker poison. Same like TCM using Lingzi fungus to treat systemic dieases. Medïcal science n TCM they all know 'nut' abt spiritual sickness. Sg's MOH relying on medicäl science to deal wit spiritual
    sickness like airborne viruses probablx take century for them to crack the spiritual code...
    Just few days ago we heard tis smart alec, a doc janil frm MOH claiming tat COVID19 is spread thru droplets so putting on a mask is safe frm getting infected. Probably his logic of using mask is..these droplets will stuck on mask's fibre..so is safe
    getting infected. Woooah we got very smart docs over at MOH!!! Like tat all singaporean will be safe frm COVID19.. Wat tís smart alec doc frm MOH also saying those 50,000 COVID 19 infected patients didnt wear mask. Alamak..this joker doc spoke to a
    gathering of taxi drïvers advising them putting mask is a sure bet frm getting infected.
    Wit tîs type of goon over at MOH...i thing sg will be going for a long haul n a recceśion is envitable. Cos the so called health authority (MOH) of Sg is clueless in dealing wit COVID19.. In another word, they were clueless on spiritual sickness n yet
    they shut the door on alternative treatment.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From april@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 16 02:44:58 2020
    My God, you talked like having a magic show. It puts everyone on the back staggered. This is big welcome by the as though you are a new Jesus Christ
    or Buddha or ......is it Confucius? ...

"brian lau" wrote in message news:f341c44b-b3ef-47a3-a04a-7a5662714fe3@googlegroups.com...

U tell me...i know tat those MOH buggers they look tp to western medïcal science ppl like a god. Anything abt oriental (alternatïve) type healing
    they dont entertain.
    So, why must i make myself a cheapskate.
    We man do hv pride in wat we r doing..right?

To show tat we kńw wat we r doing...if i do wit COVID19 patïents ..i do not need to put on protective gears n mask. Yes i know tat ï may catch some COVID19 viruses during the course of my work. Its ok n not a problem.. Cos,
    by end of the day i got to get rid of them wit the spiritual element of
    fire.
    If i were to put on those protective gears its shown tat i got no confident
    on wat i am doing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From april@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 18 00:08:07 2020
    The latest figure reported on Mon Feb 18 for Covid19 virus deaths in China
    has
    passed 1777. More than 77000 people have now been infected.

wrote in message

elements. Tats all.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brian lau@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 19 02:54:34 2020
    Bro...u shld know me by now...when i talk over here or the former s.c.s...i usualĺy hv many followings ..cos i am able to create 'awareness' ...for the younger guys ..
    Maybe due to my freak mindset...as i mentioned...in my incomplete website... Prevention n treatment on any sort of airborne viruses is as easy as ABC.. Cos for the past 40 + years of meditatïon..i know where those airborne viruses congregate once enter
    the body..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From april@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 20 02:25:01 2020
    Well you had said that many times about airborne viruses and meditations,
    too. Yet, till this day, you cannot explain how your meditation can know
    where those airborne viruses will congregate to which parts of the body.

Now, in China, the virus death rate has passed above 2,000 already. The
    rate within two months cannot be cured as easy as ABC.

Maybe you can tell posters here on what can you do to help heal and cure
    those 80,000 of confirmed cases now in hospitals in China and also around
    the world.

The cruise ship, Diamond Princess, carrying 3700 passengers stuck in Japan's port has also passed 624 confirmed virus cases. It's a "hot potato" for
    Japan.

"brian lau" wrote in message news:3c9a338b-2c4d-4828-a32f-2900c9d5fef3@googlegroups.com...

Bro...u shld know me by now...when i talk over here or the former s.c.s...i usualĺy hv many followings ..cos i am able to create 'awareness' ...for the younger guys ..
    Maybe due to my freak mindset...as i mentioned...in my incomplete website... Prevention n treatment on any sort of airborne viruses is as easy as ABC..
    Cos for the past 40 + years of meditatïon..i know where those airborne
    viruses congregate once enter the body..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brian lau@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 19 19:41:25 2020
    Frankly, i am in ńo hurry..its those who were infected or too worried..they r in hurry.
    I can only give some basic tips at this period of time

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brian lau@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 19 19:38:02 2020
    Bro i cannot be tat cheapskate to reveal the healing techniques to ppl who may not be interested.. just ĺike tat overhere. So u must understand..
    As u kńow my website is a pay per view website.. Once the website is completely set up .. Then its a different story.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From element7319@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 20 10:12:35 2020
    If you want to save them you set a price for it. No need to wait for website ready and wait to pay view it lah. How can patients in the icu or hdu ask for pay view leh.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brian lau@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 21 14:06:09 2020
    Good morning April... Ok..i tell u wat ?
    For humanity sake n world economy sake..i am looking forward to organise a talk n i need volunteer..to assist me to organise this event at Hong Lim park...in the event i wiĺl reveal my techniques on how to avoid being infected.. The main theme is 'come
    n lïsten to the holistic method in dealïng wit any sort of airborne viruses be it, non deadly or deadly..( ie Covid19 ) n after the talk u can throw away yr mask. Cos this talk will provide u confidence...in dealing wit airborne viruses
    For demonstration ...to show the effectiveness with holistic method of dealing ..we welcome volunteer infected wit the airborne common cold retrovirus or Covid19 if possible, wit starting symptom of running nose or cough.. . to come on tat day n we will
    show on how to immediately relieve frm those symptoms.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From april@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 23 08:34:20 2020
    Why do you think of this idea there. What reason and purpose by this way for it?

"brian lau" wrote in message news:6b9878d9-22f0-48bf-8b59-100cdaf8d116@googlegroups.com...

Good morning April... Ok..i tell u wat ?
    For humanity sake n world economy sake..i am looking forward to organise a
    talk n i need volunteer..to assist me to organise this event at Hong Lim park...in the event i wiĺl reveal my techniques on how to avoid being infected.. The main theme is 'come n lïsten to the holistic method in
    dealïng wit any sort of airborne viruses be it, non deadly or deadly..( ie Covid19 ) n after the talk u can throw away yr mask. Cos this talk will
    provide u confidence...in dealing wit airborne viruses
    For demonstration ...to show the effectiveness with holistic method of
    dealing ..we welcome volunteer infected wit the airborne common cold
    retrovirus or Covid19 if possible, wit starting symptom of running nose or cough.. . to come on tat day n we will show on how to immediately relieve
    frm those symptoms.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brian lau@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 22 20:44:41 2020
    Seeing those infectected covid19 patient under quarantine r like sitting ducks..cos Medïcal Science cant do a thing abt it.. N i know tat MOH is very biase toward alternative präctitioners like us.. So i sent 3 emails to the PMO asking their offïce to
    influence MOH to be more open minded for alternative treatment.. So far not a single acknowledgement reply frm PMO office. OMG!! Such hi office behave tîs way. Even a smalĺ karcang puteh office will normally reply wit an acknowledgement ..
    As i said..for humanity sake n world economy sake..i think i got to do wat i need to do....ïs to organise an open event over at Hong Lim Park.. Wit this theme '"" after attending..u c can throw away yr mask..""

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05