• =?UTF-8?Q?NcoV_prevention_n_treatment=2E=2Eth=C3=AFs_is_my_half_done_w?

From brian lau@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 6 04:54:11 2020
    Viruses fall under 2 groupings..either as 'airborne' or 'close- contact' virus. Basicalĺy, both these groupïngs share quite similiar modus operandi..by invading the spirituality of a human,,ie the purity blöd system n spiritual head.
    But, there ïs a slight different frm these two groupings on how they behavd once enter the human body. Such as, for the close-contact virus...once enter the body...they go for the purity blood system..n later on the spiritual head if left untreated. For
    the mysterious n deadly airborne virus...they go straight invading the human's Aura..that follow wit the usual fever symptoms if left untreated. If didnt being treated on time...causing body immune system to break down due to the onslaught by these
    airborne virus.
    For prevention n treatment feel free to browse my half done website. Appreciate frm those who know me for past 10+ years to provide me feedback
    'https://yangholisticcentre.com/ '

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From april@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 10 00:49:42 2020
    Brian, do not post to soc culture china as over there are a lot of American from various sites are posting there. That guy Byker is a troll and post to many sites at the same times and send back to soc culture china to bash at china and asia. as you used google to read and post you cannot see how many sites their posts were posted to get those china haters to post and send
    back to soc culture china. If you don't know you should use another browser
    to read and will be able to see how many sites were sent to. Also don't be
    so cock as as to use that site to bash your own country as they will use
    that to use you. Also it is not appropriate for you to post your name or website or even your name or where you were from. Don't be fooled by them.
    You should just read only and not to post and not to reply and also read of
    the subject post as it might be too "complex' for you.

"brian lau" wrote in message news:b0d6fd1b-1217-41a2-9713-cee7860e1296@googlegroups.com...

Viruses fall under 2 groupings..either as 'airborne' or 'close- contact'
    virus. Basicalĺy, both these groupïngs share quite similiar modus operandi..by invading the spirituality of a human,,ie the purity blöd system
    n spiritual head.
    But, there ïs a slight different frm these two groupings on how they behavd once enter the human body. Such as, for the close-contact virus...once enter the body...they go for the purity blood system..n later on the spiritual
    head if left untreated. For the mysterious n deadly airborne virus...they go straight invading the human's Aura..that follow wit the usual fever symptoms
    if left untreated. If didnt being treated on time...causing body immune
    system to break down due to the onslaught by these airborne virus.
    For prevention n treatment feel free to browse my half done website.
    Appreciate frm those who know me for past 10+ years to provide me feedback

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From april@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 10 01:07:29 2020
    Once you post and bash your country and politics, you are identifying
    yourself to them of whom your are and where you from and your ip showed and they could use your post to bash or bite you. You can talk only in the third party way and not to post and write your singlish way as over there are
    posters that are anti china and anti asian and they are from US.
    Also, you holistic beliefs is not that same over in soc culture china. Over there posters in soc culture china are of wider-based audiences and hence
    they based on scientific read, and not based on your own unproven
    unscientific and your own created opinionated answers without clinical tests too.

"april" wrote in message news:r1pd6o$8qu$1@dont-email.me...

Brian, do not post to soc culture china as over there are a lot of American from various sites are posting there. That guy Byker is a troll and post to many sites at the same times and send back to soc culture china to bash at china and asia. as you used google to read and post you cannot see how many sites their posts were posted to get those china haters to post and send
    back to soc culture china. If you don't know you should use another browser
    to read and will be able to see how many sites were sent to. Also don't be
    so cock as as to use that site to bash your own country as they will use
    that to use you. Also it is not appropriate for you to post your name or website or even your name or where you were from. Don't be fooled by them.
    You should just read only and not to post and not to reply and also read of
    the subject post as it might be too "complex' for you.

"brian lau" wrote in message news:b0d6fd1b-1217-41a2-9713-cee7860e1296@googlegroups.com...

Viruses fall under 2 groupings..either as 'airborne' or 'close- contact'
    virus. Basicalĺy, both these groupïngs share quite similiar modus operandi..by invading the spirituality of a human,,ie the purity blöd system
    n spiritual head.
    But, there ïs a slight different frm these two groupings on how they behavd once enter the human body. Such as, for the close-contact virus...once enter the body...they go for the purity blood system..n later on the spiritual
    head if left untreated. For the mysterious n deadly airborne virus...they go straight invading the human's Aura..that follow wit the usual fever symptoms
    if left untreated. If didnt being treated on time...causing body immune
    system to break down due to the onslaught by these airborne virus.
    For prevention n treatment feel free to browse my half done website.
    Appreciate frm those who know me for past 10+ years to provide me feedback

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brian lau@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 13 04:23:40 2020
    Hahaha..tat guy must be a joker aar.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roberto@21:1/5 to brian lau on Fri May 29 22:56:17 2020
    On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 12:23:43 PM UTC, brian lau wrote:
    Hahaha..tat guy must be a joker aar.

How is the covid in genting?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From april@21:1/5 to brian lau on Fri May 29 22:54:39 2020
    On Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 12:54:14 PM UTC, brian lau wrote:
    Viruses fall under 2 groupings..either as 'airborne' or 'close- contact' virus. Basicalĺy, both these groupïngs share quite similiar modus operandi..by invading the spirituality of a human,,ie the purity blöd system n spiritual head.
    But, there ïs a slight different frm these two groupings on how they behavd once enter the human body. Such as, for the close-contact virus...once enter the body...they go for the purity blood system..n later on the spiritual head if left untreated.
    For the mysterious n deadly airborne virus...they go straight invading the human's Aura..that follow wit the usual fever symptoms if left untreated. If didnt being treated on time...causing body immune system to break down due to the onslaught by these
    airborne virus.
    For prevention n treatment feel free to browse my half done website. Appreciate frm those who know me for past 10+ years to provide me feedback

Brian go over and join in.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05