• Islam in India

From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Lions Growl of Butchers Foul on Tue Apr 2 17:23:33 2019
    On Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 8:23:36 AM UTC+11, Lions Growl of Butchers Foul wrote:
    On Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 6:23:47 PM UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    On Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 2:15:07 PM UTC+11, Lions Growl of Butchers Foul wrote:
    On Monday, April 1, 2019 at 7:20:33 PM UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    What inspires Brunei to condemn gay people to death by stoning? Islam.

Very sad. Cruel middle-eastern custom, common among the Jews once. Jesus started to put an end to it. Most Islamic countries do not do such a thing. Brunei is a small country. Indonesia and Malaysia, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan have far
    larger populations. Gays are not stoned to death in those countries.

No, in those muslim countries that do not kill people for being gay, islam-inspired hate and bigotry takes different forms:

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/14/asia/indonesia-banda-aceh-public-flogging-intl/index.html

"Fifteen people, including five women, were punished with public caning Friday for violating Sharia law in Indonesia's conservative Aceh province.

Two men accused of being gay received 87 lashes each for gay sex, while nine others were sentenced up to 26 lashes for adultery. Four people were caned for being drunk, including one woman who received 27 lashes.
    Carried out after Friday prayers, the flogging was attended by hundreds of spectators, including children, outside the Baiturrahim Mosque in Banda Aceh, the provincial capital.
    In video of the punishment seen by CNN, people can be heard jeering as the detainees, who are wearing white, traditional koko shirts, are brought up to the scaffold in front of the mosque."

Any day better than culling millions of brown people with nukes

So the violent - often lethal - persecution of gays is better than some other scenario that only exists in your imagination.

Not my imagination. Your imagination which can and does lead to reality given the record and the attitudes.

I just checked the list of massacres over the past decade.
    Hundreds upon hundreds of massacres committed by muslims, inspired by their islamic ideology, an ideology that is imposed (by force) by dozens islamic governments and spread via a worldwide network of mosques and schools.

I am not a Muslim and I do not have to defend Islam or any of its derivatives.

Point is that they do not kill on the basis of race, simply going by the colour of the skin; which is what you as a white supremacist racist advocating mass culling of brown people would be happy to do, or got done - the latter is more likely, of course.

As a choice between evils, I would take the former any day. For I can change my religion, but I cannot change the colour of my skin. So I will be safer among Muslims, who will accept me as one of their own if only I convert to their religion. I will not
    be murdered as part of a wholesale exercise, nor will I be made a second or third class servile entity, treated as some animal.

Islam beats white supremacists, any day.

I found 2 massacres committed by white guys, without the support of any state, without the backing of a global network of mosques.

Whites are ruling the planet. They can wipe out the non-whites easily, if they so want. They have all the weapons they need for that - conventional, nuclear, biological, chemical, economical, etc etc etc

The top whites get along very well with the Muslim leaders, as shown by all the white leaders. These leaders do not care for the losses from massacre and warfare, for whatever reasons. All they want is money. So they invade Muslim lands, create refugees,
    destroy their jobs and lives, and the ensuing revenge falls upon hapless people.

And you *still* want to pretend it's the lone, unsupported white guys who are the real danger here?

Lone guys like Tarant and Breivik are as much the victims of the greedy and unscrupulous white leadership, as are the people they murder. Fish rots from the head. They are the harsh symptoms of the degenerate and degraded Eurocentric anti-culture.

Well, that's OK then.
    I guess by the same token Adolf Hitler's gassing of jews was better than the wholescale slaughter that accompanied islamic invasion of India, right?

Islamic invasion certainly meant many bad things for Indians, but they were not massacred simply because they were brown. They were massacred as they would not change their religion, or put up resistance. What was common practice outside India
    finally arrived to India, hence so much horror about the whole hideous thing. Wholesale extermination of unwanted people was always the norm outside India, and the fate of the Jews is just one example.

So 100 million people massacred because they weren't muslims is better than 6 million people massacred because they were jews?

What 100 million people massacred? Who counted them?

Islamic invasion certainly resulted in a lot of grief, lot of loss, destruction of the beauty of Hinduism, plenty of humiliation, deprivation of political power, wholesale impoverishment, rise of social evils... but it was a necessity going by the law of
    karma, as karma works in its own inscrutable ways not always easily evident.

Indians deserved chastisement for whatever ills they did, and received same. Karma works on the individual basis, but when individuals become bad on a wholesale basis, the whole group has to suffer consequently on the basis of so many bad karma people
    around.

They had become lazy, atheistic, cowardly, corrupt, opportunistic, wishy-washy, idiot-intellectual, pacific due to the rise of atheistic Buddhism, and the namby-pamby monotheistic Vaishnavism which was the counter. They had lost their vigour, become too
    arrogant, could not care for the world outside. Which is why they all fell in one heap, with Islamic invasion. Whereas earlier they had thrown out Alexander, the entire Western world united under Seleucus, then the invading Sakas and Huns. They were all
    kicked out, even the Arabs were kicked out by the Rajput leader Bappa Rawal.

If there is anything Arya (noble) left in Hindus, they will take the Islamic punishment like brave strong men, and go on to do great things worthy of their remote ancestors. At any rate, this is what I do.

You're not making a whole lot of sense.

Try harder.

Nothing has massacred as many people as the ideology spawned by the illiterate, psychotic mass-murdering paedophile bandit from arabia.

Whites have wiped out the native populations of quite a few continents, enslaved them on a racist basis, tried to fool them out of their native religions, practised mass scale killings, and possess the most dangerous and destructive weapons. Recently
    they have invaded Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya causing destruction on a massive scale. And this is after the world wars, where in Bengal Churchill caused a famine resulting in the deaths of 3-4 million Bengalis.

Islam truly is a religion of peace, in contrast. It is not my religion, but as they are not racist they have given me far more attention and regard than the racist+bigoted whites who ridicule we when they do not ignore me.

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)