• healing circle

From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 9 01:31:49 2019
    XPost: alt.native, nz.soc.maori, alt.religion.shamanism
    XPost: alt.religion.orisha

Yom Kippur (the Jewish Day of Atonement) began today (Tuesday, October 8) at sundown, and I hope that will mean that my healing circle prescriptions
    working has started to have effect, at least on major criminals(including environmental criminals and those with crimes against other species)
    as defined by my top deity ALL.

Supposedly those major criminals are experiencing strong warning signs unless they are following their healing circle prescriptions, and medium criminals
    are experiencing milder warning signs.

However I could be wrong and the healing circle prescriptions consequences might not come on until the circle of the moon is full, if then.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “‘And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand.” (Ferron)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 14 00:44:17 2019

On Oct 9, 2019, David Dalton wrote
    (in article<0001HW.234D932D1178228B7000021422CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

Yom Kippur (the Jewish Day of Atonement) began today (Tuesday, October 8) at sundown, and I hope that will mean that my healing circle prescriptions working has started to have effect, at least on major criminals(including environmental criminals and those with crimes against other species)

Supposedly those major criminals are experiencing strong warning signs unless they are following their healing circle prescriptions, and medium criminals are experiencing milder warning signs.

However I could be wrong and the healing circle prescriptions consequences might not come on until the circle of the moon is full, if then.

Supposedly the effects of my four components (global new age onset magickal workings) came on not too long after the exact time of full moon (which was about six hours ago).

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “‘And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand.” (Ferron)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 15 06:40:56 2019

On Oct 14, 2019, David Dalton wrote
    (in article<0001HW.23541F8913010BFB7000021422CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

(in article<0001HW.234D932D1178228B7000021422CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

Yom Kippur (the Jewish Day of Atonement) began today (Tuesday, October 8) at
    sundown, and I hope that will mean that my healing circle prescriptions working has started to have effect, at least on major criminals(including environmental criminals and those with crimes against other species)

Supposedly those major criminals are experiencing strong warning signs unless
    they are following their healing circle prescriptions, and medium criminals are experiencing milder warning signs.

Supposedly the effects of my four components (global new age onset magickal workings) came on not too long after the exact time of full moon (which was about six hours ago).

That was not true, but I have been trying again from scratch in the
    last few hours (and ongoing).

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 18 00:03:18 2019

On Oct 15, 2019, David Dalton wrote
    (in article<0001HW.2355C4A01363BE4F7000021422CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

On Oct 14, 2019, David Dalton wrote
    (in article<0001HW.23541F8913010BFB7000021422CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

(in article<0001HW.234D932D1178228B7000021422CF@news.eternal-september.org>)
    :

Yom Kippur (the Jewish Day of Atonement) began today (Tuesday, October 8) at
    sundown, and I hope that will mean that my healing circle prescriptions working has started to have effect, at least on major criminals(including environmental criminals and those with crimes against other species)

Supposedly those major criminals are experiencing strong warning signs unless
    they are following their healing circle prescriptions, and medium criminals
    are experiencing milder warning signs.

However I could be wrong and the healing circle prescriptions consequences
    might not come on until the circle of the moon is full, if then.

That was not true, but I have been trying again from scratch in the
    last few hours (and ongoing).

What I am getting now by perineum click divination is that all that ALL accepted of my four components material is on, but the effects may be subtle and/or gradual for good, neutral, and minor criminal as defined by ALL with increasing strength and immediacy proportional to the degree of criminality (including environmental criminal and criminal against other species)
    as defined by ALL.

At least now a ceasefire has been announced at the Syria/Turkey border.

The (P) delivery, which I though had been occurring for a while, just began happening (as closure to magickal workings by assisted shaktipat recipients) about forty minutes ago.

What I posted about cetaceans using my infrastructure to do bindings on
    ghumans before was incorrect but perhaps now they will. (But of
    course native ghuman shamans/medicine people could do the same.)

Why do I call it a healing circle? Well, ALL isn’t the only judge (someone with change access to the healing circle prescriptions). Others with access include those covered (i.e. they have a healing circle prescription), gdnabasedspecies members who are not covered, species someones of gdnabasedspecies, each someone who is a deity (major or minor) to at least
    one someone who is covered, and any others (including past avatar types and devi types and their deities) with access in the popthroughs. However those other than ALL with access have their access gatewayed by ALL, i.e. ALL must accept their proposed changes (such as a binding, blessing, or curse on someone).

Who is covered by the healing circle prescriptions? All those in evolved from (A), where (A) was ghomo, gnonhomosimian, gcross if any, galien if any, and gcetacean, plus any others (probably including some demons) covered in the popthroughs. The prefix g means in my region, which is from 12 km below the geoid to (250,000 - 12) km above the geoid. Cross means a cross between homo (which probably was just homo sapiens) and alien. The popthroughs are an expansion, update, and probably reactivation of past workings by past avatar and devi types and their deities on regions that overlap (and in most if not all cases are subsets of) my region to cover some, including by belief, descent, and location on region of overlap, on my region. The popthroughs go back as far as 12,000 years ago. I hope (and divine by perineum click divination) that (A) has evolved (though physical transformation, including
    of adults, is just beginning) and instead of ghomo, gcross if any, and galien if any there are now 55 species in ghuman species group. However I do not
    know if previous stuff I posted about Beothuk species on these groups is
    true.

Regarding the biases in the main stack global species balance, the bias
    against killing and against eating across species boundaries in evolved from (A) is now 1.5 times stronger than those which used to exist in homo sapiens and the bias against killing (including against suicide) and against eating within any one species in evolved from (A) is now 5 times stronger than those which used to exist in homo sapiens. (I say those since the bias against
    eating within homo sapiens was I think greater than the bias against
    killing.) There I am assuming that there are now 55 species in ghuman species group.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “‘My momma was a waitress, my daddy a truckdriver/The thing that kept
    their power from them slowed me down awhile” (Ferron)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 18 18:20:55 2019

On Oct 18, 2019, David Dalton wrote
    (in article<0001HW.23595BEE143B369F70000DEE02CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

The (P) delivery, which I though had been occurring for a while, just began happening (as closure to magickal workings by assisted shaktipat recipients) about forty minutes ago.

That was true only for cetacean and nonhomosimian recipients. Then about four hours ago it was extended to human recipients in tribal religions,
    traditional native spirituality, shamanistic religions, traditional paganism, neopaganism, heathenism (Asatru and maybe some others, but not atheism), satanism, magick (thelema, kaballah, maybe some other, when it is the primary belief system), stregheria, Chinese folk religion and similar, and newage religions. I will follow up again when it is extended to human recipients in other religions and to nonreligious human recipients.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “‘My momma was a waitress, my daddy a truckdriver/The thing that kept

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 18 23:29:32 2019

(in article<0001HW.235A5D2F1477825170000DEE02CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

The (P) delivery, which I though had been occurring for a while, just began happening (as closure to magickal workings by assisted shaktipat recipients)
    about forty minutes ago.

That was true only for cetacean and nonhomosimian recipients. Then about four hours ago it was extended to human recipients in tribal religions, traditional native spirituality, shamanistic religions, traditional paganism, neopaganism, heathenism (Asatru and maybe some others, but not atheism), satanism, magick (thelema, kaballah, maybe some other, when it is the primary belief system), stregheria, Chinese folk religion and similar, and newage religions. I will follow up again when it is extended to human recipients in other religions and to nonreligious human recipients.

It was just extended to all remaining recipients except for Christian,
    Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, and nonreligious recipients.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 19 01:07:53 2019

The (P) delivery, which I though had been occurring for a while, just began happening (as closure to magickal workings by assisted shaktipat recipients)
    about forty minutes ago.

That was true only for cetacean and nonhomosimian recipients. Then about four hours ago it was extended to human recipients in tribal religions, traditional native spirituality, shamanistic religions, traditional paganism, neopaganism, heathenism (Asatru and maybe some others, but not atheism), satanism, magick (thelema, kaballah, maybe some other, when it is the primary belief system), stregheria, Chinese folk religion and similar, and newage religions. I will follow up again when it is extended to human recipients in other religions and to nonreligious human recipients.

So far I have sensed three major bindings done by assisted shaktipat recipients.

The first was by a female short finned pilot whale on all 55 species in
    ghuman species group.

The second was by a male bowhead whale on all 55 species in ghuman species group and on orca species (note there is now just one orca species, and false killer whales are now part of it as pygmy orcas).

The third was by a South American native girl on all 55 species in ghuman species group.

In addition I divine that there have been bindings on smaller groups (e.g.
    one of the 55 species) but I haven’t sensed those.

Not only assisted shaktipat recipients should be able to try such bindings,
    but it is true that assisted shaktipat recipients who receive (P) would know something is up and investigate with the abilities they gained from the assisted shaktipat plus any they had before which I do not have (e.g.
    diviner).

I think I am well bound since I opted to be covered by all the popthroughs, which cumulatively contributed to the main stack healing circle
    prescriptions, plus am covered by any updates, including the above three bindings, to my main stack healing circle prescription since then.

However I still divine that there is more freeing up than binding on average
    in the four components, even for ghuman species group.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 19 15:58:28 2019

(in article<0001HW.235AA5841488768470000DEE02CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

(in article<0001HW.23595BEE143B369F70000DEE02CF@news.eternal-september.org>)
    :

The (P) delivery, which I though had been occurring for a while, just began
    happening (as closure to magickal workings by assisted shaktipat recipients)
    about forty minutes ago.

That was true only for cetacean and nonhomosimian recipients. Then about four
    hours ago it was extended to human recipients in tribal religions, traditional native spirituality, shamanistic religions, traditional paganism,
    neopaganism, heathenism (Asatru and maybe some others, but not atheism), satanism, magick (thelema, kaballah, maybe some other, when it is the primary
    belief system), stregheria, Chinese folk religion and similar, and newage religions. I will follow up again when it is extended to human recipients in
    other religions and to nonreligious human recipients.

It was just extended to all remaining recipients except for Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, and nonreligious recipients.

It was just extended to all remaining assisted shaktipat recipients.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “‘How I wish, how I wish you were here/We're just two lost souls
    Swimming in a fish bowl/Year after year” (Pink Floyd)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05