• Labour Days

From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 2 05:02:41 2019
    XPost: alt.native, nz.soc.maori, alt.religion.orisha
    XPost: alt.religion.shamanism

Folowup-To set to alt.religion.shamanism .

My waning crescent activation sequence of just the assisted shaktipat was another fake, and also I am pretty sure that I am not out of the
    low/wilderness years yet.

I have initiated another activation sequence, this time of all of the four components (or at least what ALL accepts of the four components), beginning during early waxing crescent moon, about the same phase of moon that my matchmaking ability came on at in March (two days and several hours after the exact time of dark of moon).

I am hoping that this activation sequence will be complete by first quarter moon, which will be the 28th anniversary of my blue rose vision, and will be when I turn 55.55 years old, and 55 is my lucky/recurring number (55 in Roman numerals is LV, which I take to mean LOVE).

So far tonight (or now Sept. 2 morning) ALL has judged the four components in detail and has set my region to 12 km below the geoid to (240,000 - 12) km above the geoid, and the popthroughs will go back as far as 9500 years ago. Also ALL accepts some of the suggestions that the constraining of ALL’s definition of goodness on my region was converted to. ALL has put the main stack in place, which has overwritten some past workings and associated divination and magickal systems, though they may come back in the
    popthroughs. ALL has adjusted most of the funnel subcomponents on my region. ALL, possibly with collaborators, has activated some of the Sarah stuff. ALL has accepted the assisted shaktipat and has done (or updated) the ordination
    of some in (A), and is currently expanding the descriptive list of assisted shaktipat recipients into a list of individuals.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “Oh you’re so beautiful/A beautiful fucked up man.../Oh yeah you’re working/Building a mystery/And choosing so carefully” (S. McLachlan)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)