• global new age onset magickal workings

From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 26 04:31:57 2019
    XPost: alt.religion.shamanism, alt.native, nz.soc.maori
    XPost: alt.religion.orisha

This is going to five groups but I have set Followup-To to alt.religion.shamanism but add your group to the Newsgroups line if you wish
    to override that Followup-To.

Earlier I divined by perineum click (short period mula bandha) divination
    that I needed to make some promises to ALL before we can proceed with the
    four components. Those promises are:

1. I will post about the attempt (as I am doing now),
    2. I will not start an organized religion
    3. I will not take all of the credit for the four components, but give most
    of the credit to ALL and other collaborators, and
    4. I will investigate traditional celtic and British witchcraft, druidism,
    and celtic shamanism.

Also before ALL will judge the four components it will judge me (my life, writing, and speaking). ALL began judging me at 0045 UTC/GMT July 26, 2019, complete 0100. ALL will not release me from the low years tonight. ALL passes me to the point that it will judge the four components material in overview. ALL began that judging 0106, complete 0113. ALL judged what it passed in overview in detail from 0119 to 0547 GMT/UTC July 26, 2019.

region: 12 km below the geoid to 120,000 km above the geoid

ALL accepted some of the suggestions that the constraining was converted to.

ALL accepted the popthroughs going back as far as 9500 years ago.

ALL accepted the main stack and associated main stack healing circle prescriptions and main stack global species balance. ALL put the main stack
    in place from 0554 to 0603. This overwrote some past workings though they
    will come back in modified and expanded form in the popthroughs, but in the meantime some divination and magickal systems might temporarily not work when they did before.

ALL began negotiating the popthroughs with levels 0 to -2 of each popthrough stack from 0607 GMT/UTC July 26, 2019 on. This could take a while.

ALL accepts the sudden magickal evolution, and began evolution idea
    gathering, including ideas and sources (including you) I have suggested
    before, at 0609. This should take a while.

ALL accepts most of the funnel subcomponents for adjustment, and began adjusting the funnel subcomponents (on my region) at 0615. Each post-adjusted item will have a higher goodness measure as defined by ALL than the pre-adjusted item, and the post-adjusted item will ave a positive goodness measure as defined by ALL. What is that goodness measure? I don’t know but
    it could be goodness towards ALL. Also, not just the instance that was
    funneled is adjusted, but current instances, future instances, current
    memories of past instances, future memories of then past instances,
    individual past instances funneled by me, and past instances that are having
    an ongoing effect (such as a death spell that is still causing someone to be dying), on my region. And if a funneled spell or tendency to sin originates from outside my region, the adjustment cannot have an effect (such as a
    bounce) outside my region but will have an adjusted effect inside my region.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “Adia I’m empty since you left me/trying to find a way to carry on
    I search myself and everyone/to see where we went wrong” (S. McLachlan)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 26 04:39:04 2019
    XPost: alt.religion.shamanism, alt.native, nz.soc.maori
    XPost: alt.religion.orisha

On Jul 26, 2019, David Dalton wrote
    (in article<0001HW.22EADCE504054C9E7000058AC2CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

This is going to five groups but I have set Followup-To to alt.religion.shamanism but add your group to the Newsgroups line if you wish to override that Followup-To.

Oops, I forgot to type alt.religion.shamanism into the Followup-To window
    but after this post when I update this thread I will manually delete the
    other
    groups from the Newsgroups window, so follow alt.religion.shamanism
    if you are interested.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “Adia I’m empty since you left me/trying to find a way to carry on
    I search myself and everyone/to see where we went wrong” (S. McLachlan)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)