I'm interested in finding out what the climate is like in Bangalore
    and Pune.

I was in Delhi for awhile, so that is a good reference point, if
    necessary.

Thanks,

Ken
    kstuart@snowcrest.net

Hello,
    I have lived 3 years in Pune and currently living in Bangalore since 4 years. Delhi I have traveled many times in every season.

Delhi---
    Delhi is very hot in Summers and humid also. You will be fully sweating everytime specially june to sep.
    In winter also Delhi is too cold and fogy.

Bangalore--
    Bangalore has best climate in india (metro Cities). Summer time the temprature goes around 40-41 but only for some days and there will be rain in the evening so again evening is cool. In winter also there is not that cold like Delhi the avg low
    temperature is 13-15 in Bangalore.

Pune--
    Pune also have good temperature but a little hot in summer as compare to Bangalore. As the temperature goes till 42 but evening will be cool with cool wind. Winter is also a little colder than Bangalore, avg low temp is 10.

Bangalore and Pune have similar weather.
    Pune is better than Bangalore as Bangalore has more traffic and pollution. Pune is growing very fastly.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Suresh S@21:1/5 to kris...@gmail.com on Mon Nov 22 18:00:31 2021
    On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 7:33:03 PM UTC+5:30, kris...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, 19 March 1996 13:30:00 UTC+5:30, Ken Stuart wrote:
    Hello,

I'm interested in finding out what the climate is like in Bangalore
    and Pune.

I was in Delhi for awhile, so that is a good reference point, if necessary.

Thanks,

Ken
    kst...@snowcrest.net
    Hello,
    I have lived 3 years in Pune and currently living in Bangalore since 4 years.
    Delhi I have traveled many times in every season.

Delhi---
    Delhi is very hot in Summers and humid also. You will be fully sweating everytime specially june to sep.
    In winter also Delhi is too cold and fogy.

Bangalore--
    Bangalore has best climate in india (metro Cities). Summer time the temprature goes around 40-41 but only for some days and there will be rain in the evening so again evening is cool. In winter also there is not that cold like Delhi the avg low
    temperature is 13-15 in Bangalore.

Pune--
    Pune also have good temperature but a little hot in summer as compare to Bangalore. As the temperature goes till 42 but evening will be cool with cool wind. Winter is also a little colder than Bangalore, avg low temp is 10.

Bangalore and Pune have similar weather.
    Pune is better than Bangalore as Bangalore has more traffic and pollution. Pune is growing very fastly.
    Bangalore never reaches 40+ - Max it goes up to 38 that too for a few days. Winters are not as cold as Pune. Bangalore is certainly more moderate than Pune

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)