• Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part F - Daryl S. Kab

From Squeakity Squeak@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 5 16:24:47 2021
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part F - Daryl S. Kabatoff September 5th 2021 1:25 pm 93,133 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment
    on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

People have such great compassion for their pagan fertility rites, they stick Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches and on the very top of their blinkin’ evergreen tree idols, in front of Saskatoon City Hall, at the entrance of the
    University of Saskatchewan and at our cemeteries, and even use the pagan penises as war memorials for the soldiers that gave their lives for us (to keep us free), and they party and laugh. I said that it is no surprise that your priests and ministers are
    ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes as they already advertise themselves with dinks on the roofs of their churches. They responded by repeatedly arresting me and driving me past the Egyptian obelisks (penises) at the front gates of the
    University of Saskatchewan and delivering me to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about penises, but again, it is not me that thinks so highly of penises that I would place one on the roof of a church, and besides Hindus attain their
    spiritual bliss via orgasm. The Indians at One Arrow First Nation responded to it all by placing a statue of Chief One Arrow on top of an Egyptian dink and by having their daughters sterilized with carcinogenic nasal swabs and so-called vaccines. Other
    Indians responded by helping Graham Construction build new psychiatric torture facilities in North Battleford. Happy families having their “Christmas” (use of God’s Name in vain, NOT His Mass) celebrations, united in pagan fertility whoreship. It
    did not matter to the Indians whether they held traditional aboriginal beliefs, or if they were Catholics, Protestants or atheists, they all took part in the annual celebration where they get their trees to blink. Those upper caste Indians that obtained
    free grants of reserve farm land at Muskoday First Nation and other reserves have among the nicest of the blinkin’ trees. They place their traditions, themselves and their family members above God. Even the atheists adopted the Catholic fertility rites
    and so became Catholics. The Catholics not only like the evergreen tree as a symbol of fertility, they build penises into their church architecture, they place Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches, they have priests and ministers that ram
    their penises up your children’s arseholes, and they have Hindu psychiatrists that proclaimed that it is I who thinks too much about penises, yet Hindus gain their spiritual bliss though orgasm. Anyway, in defense of the Doukhobors, they do not put
    Egyptian penises on the roofs of their Doukhobor prayer homes, they only stick Egyptian penises on the very top of their blinkin’ trees, then sometimes place a pentagram on top of that Egyptian dink, and it was largely the Seventh-day Adventists who
    taught them to adopt and embrace this pagan shit.

Every three weeks I tried to defend my sanity by saying that the Bible repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols, once Dr. Gene Marcoux heard me say this at a psychiatric appeal panel hearing and said I was deluded because everybody does
    it. The row of Catholics seated on the opposite side of the table smiled and gave Dr. Marcoux permission to continue torturing me with the brutal drugs. Dr. Marcoux once bluntly told me that my posters were crazy, and that if he ever heard of me putting
    up posters again he would have me hauled back to him at the University of Saskatchewan where he would administer another round of “treatment” (brutal horrid torture that went on year after year after year). This is all after Crown Prosecutor Terry
    Hinz and his friends maliciously prosecuted me, Terry Hinz was a close friend of my girlfriend’s family. She left her parent’s home and we lived in a suite together, an acquaintance of mine raped her in our home while I was out working. The rape
    traumatized her, she acted very strange and did not tell me she was raped, I got a psychologist professor from the U of S to come to our suite and see her, and shortly after he visited, Dr. Roger Martin blew his brains out with a shotgun (that didn’t
    help my mental state). More likely Dr. Roger Martin never blew his own brains out with a shotgun, he was telling stories to his students about how the CIA was funding torture research at the University of Saskatchewan, and likely the CIA decided to shut
    him up.

Very shortly after she was raped, my girlfriend was pushed into the psychiatric facilities for “treatment.” I began to stutter for awhile and it took me years to understand what happened to her. A subsequent girlfriend who lived together with me
    in Montreal informed me that she was raped before she met me and I responded by laughing uncomfortably, I did not know why. She asked me why I reacted in such a way to the news but I did not know, it would still be a few years before I understood that my
    previous girlfriend was raped. Whether it was trauma from the rape and the subsequent loss of my lover that blocked my mind, or perhaps I am simply slow minded and stupid, I do not think I am deserving of years of psychiatric horror as a reward for
    putting my posters up on city street poles, for criticizing the Catholic church, or for whatever reason. My girlfriend was traumatized by the rape, the parents blamed me for her downfall and were fortunate enough to have a close friend who was a Crown
    Prosecutor.

The magnitude of the horror of the psychiatric drugs is so enormous that nobody on this planet is deserving of such treatment. The horror of the psychiatric drugs is so overwhelming that all I can do is spend the rest of my life trying to convince
    people to stop psychiatry, but instead they laughed at me (and libeled, assaulted and robbed me) and allowed their children to be injected as well. It wasn’t so bad that I was maliciously prosecuted, it wasn’t so bad that I received years of brutal
    horrid torture as a result, the issue I have is with people’s compassionlessness. Some knew of or suspected the horror of the psychiatric drugs and ignored it, others laughed. Some downplayed the horror of the psychiatric drugs saying that they know of
    some child receiving psychiatric care and said the drugs were helpful, they did not stop to think that the psychiatrists treat their patients differently, and sometimes brutally in order to stop unwanted behavior (such as postering city street poles or
    saying that the churches were run by racists who proclaimed that they civilized the cannibals in the South Seas and Africa while ignoring the cannibalism conducted by Freemasons and other witches here in the west).

This coming “Christmas” (not His Mass, use of God’s Name in vain) will likely be the last one you will celebrate with your children, who are now rendered infertile and are twitching and convulsing from the death jabs, and who are sure to be dead
    by the following pagan fertility tree holiday. Make sure this final blinkin’ tree (erected for four months from November 2021 through February 2022) is the best one ever. Put lots of sparkles and blinkin’ lights on your God-damned decorated idol.
    Just be aware that I am crying out to God against you compassionless God-damned Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers, I am asking Him to honour His assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives and the lives of your ignorant children.
    Consider not repeating internet libel and calling me a pedophile for I have not sexually abused anyone, all I do is cry out to God against you and pray for your deaths. Just as you are ok with people being tortured in psychiatric facilities, I am ok
    praying for your deaths. Just as you are ok with laughing at me when I complain about years of brutal horrid torture, you can start being ok with me laughing at you when you lose a child. You people are truly compassionless turds, the God-damned shit of
    the earth, I so desperately desire your deaths. Sometimes Jesus removes His protection from your family members and you lose one or more (Hosea 4:6), then you double down and get an even bigger tree and decorate it to a greater degree.

In the news there is a drought in Canada, farmers are liquidating their cattle as they have neither hay nor water for them. And in the news, the evergreen trees being raised for the purpose of being used as decorated idols have suffered from the
    drought, many of their branches have turned brown, many of the trees are now unsalable. The psychiatric medications were are real horror show, made my jaw lock open, made my skin, lips and tongue turn to hard leather, made my brain pound in pain, made me
    nauseous to the greatest degree. I complained to a psychiatric nurse about what the drugs were doing to me and she laughed and said it was my own fault for not drinking enough water. So it is with the farmers and the growers of evergreen tree idols, they
    are losing their livelihoods because they are not drinking enough water. I will continue to pray for your deaths and laugh at the loss of your children, the loss of your farms and livelihoods, and the loss of your nation until you God-damned Mary, monkey,
    sun, tree and penis whoreshipping pricks show me some love and compassion, pay me reparations for the many years of brutal horrid torture, for the other brutal assaults and for the libel, and outlaw psychiatry and psychiatric medications (which all have
    death as a side effect). I think that you are going to have to kill the psychiatrists, kill the psychiatric nurses, kill the psychiatric support staff (the Somali janitors and the predominantly Filipino food servers), and kill the heads of the
    universities and hospitals that allow this horrid shit to go on in our cities, or they are ultimately going to kill you and your children (especially if you or your children speak in defense of truth as opposed to speaking in defense of Catholic
    fertility rites). The Freemason judges that strip people of their rights and send them off to psychiatric “evaluation” (a euphemism for many years of brutal horrid torture) will have to emigrate to another nation or will eventually lose their lives
    here, I predict. Some prosecuting attorneys are complicit and should consider fleeing Canada with their families now, take a few psychiatric nurses, judges and lawyers with you. Apply, maybe the entire God-damned lot of you psychiatric people and lawyer
    people can emigrate to Finland or to Sweden or maybe to Australia. You will find Islamists and others studying to become psychiatrists, Trudeau allows them to “work” (torture people to death) in Canada without them being Canadian citizens, they all
    have to go. For example, if there is a Saudi Arabian student studying psychiatry in Regina, that Saudi Arabian Student could go back to Saudi Arabia. Or if there is a Pakistani student studying Chemistry in Saskatoon and synthesizing new explosive
    compounds, that Pakistani student should be given the option of going back to Pakistan. Or is there is a Bangladeshi student studying Physics in Saskatoon and doing research on nose cone designs, that Bangladeshi student should be given the option of
    going back to Bangladesh. Psychiatrists commit multiple brutal murders, their families should not be allowed to inherit the wealth gained through this employment, they should leave their money and other assets behind before they flee. Just so you know,
    the psychiatrists are the brutal enforcers of a tyrannical and evil world, and you people are compassionless turds who allow them to practice their “arts” while you laugh at, rob and assault their victims, and allow seats in universities and trade
    schools to be taken up by Islamists.

In the news the Democrats abandoned perhaps as many as 40,000 Americans in Afghanistan and are now allowing tens of thousands of Afghans (Islamists) to move to America. And Trudeau too says he will bring in at least 20,000 Afghanis (Islamists) to
    Canada over the next few weeks. The Afghani females (aged 12 to 45) will remain in Afghanistan to be sex slaves, and so Biden and Trudeau will be bringing “male” Islamist soldiers to the USA and to Canada, while abandoning perhaps as many as 40,000
    Americans in Afghanistan. Biden and Trudeau are making plans to import tens of thousands of Islamists from Afghanistan while having no plans to recover up to 40,000 Americans abandoned in Afghanistan. There must be over a million Afghanis already here in
    Canada and the USA, the majority are male and of fighting age, and are likely experienced and battled hardened soldiers. They will cut your throats at night while you are sleeping and then rape your wife and children, and the media will not report on it,
    and if you try to discuss it on Facebook then you are a racist and will be banned.

Justin Trudeau (he is an Islamist) calls an election for September 20th 2021 and quickly promises to bring over 20,000 Islamists from Afghanistan to Canada as an election promise, and this promise may very well get him re-elected as there are already
    a GREAT NUMBER of Islamists here ready and willing to vote for him. Trudeau is installing Sharia compliant judges to the Canadian courts, soon all the judges in Canada will be Sharia compliant. Many of the white Canadian women are devoted to Marxism (
    Liberals, NDP, and Democrats are all communist parties) and to the BLM (Marxist) movement, and are devoted to endless third world immigration, ALL the white women together permit this Islamic evil to advance. Justin Trudeau also made a campaign promise
    to prevent people who did not take the death jab from flying, says he will not allow those who refused to take the death jab to fly in the same aircraft as those who did, this campaign promise is actually a threat. The ballots are counted by machines
    that are compromised, Trudeau won the previous election via fraud and calls a new election now while the ballot counting machines remain compromised, and while Facebook and the media are still allowed to censor issues that pertain to the coming election.
    Because of the electoral fraud Canadians are about to enter into civil war, but they do not have a hope as they are twitching and convulsing from the Wuhan death jabs. Canadians also do not have a hope to win the coming civil war because God’s angels
    in the final days are sent to harm you rather than assist you. The Canadians will fight for religious freedom, it is a freedom where they are free to have me and others who criticize the filth in their churches arrested and tortured by Hindus under the
    mental health act.

In the news Americans are discussing impeaching Biden. But Biden was elected through fraud and by censoring the opposition and keeping Americans ignorant of most issues that were relevant to Americans, especially during an election. You cannot impeach
    somebody who is in office illegitimately, they can only be shot or hung. Impeachment is for the removal of a democratically elected president, not for a usurper. Similarly Obama is an Indonesian Islamist and was and is not and will never be eligible to
    run as the leader of the free world. By allowing an Indonesian Islamist to rule America turned America into an Islamic nation, who then proceeded to enrich the Taliban and other Islamists. Obama funded Islam while Islam exterminated Christians in Africa,
    Asia and the Middle-East. They can do it but you are not allowed to say it.

Normally the western governments send shipments of arms to Islamic nations and get their own western taxpayers to pay for the arms when the recipient Islamic nations default on the bill, but now the Democrats have found a new way to provide arms to
    Islamists, all they had to do is withdraw the American troops and abandon perhaps as many as 40,000 Americans in Afghanistan together with the night vision optics and other advanced weaponry. I expect that much of the night vision optics abandoned in
    Afghanistan will soon be trucked around Canada in Sikh-driven transport trucks. With night vision optics and support from Trudeau, Biden, Prince Charles and many others, the Taliban will now have an easy time taking the farms, towns and reserves across
    the Canadian prairies. The Islamists are not here to collect welfare, they are here for the land. The Islamists who are in Canada already will soon be compelled by the Taliban and ISIS, who are now arriving here, to fight along with them. The Taliban and
    ISIS have an ally in the African migrants, who have recently torched over 300 American cities and vast amounts of forest lands.

Rather than laughing at, robbing and assaulting the victims of psychiatric horror, consider instead killing a psychiatrist, a psychiatric nurse, a University President, the head of a University’s Department of Medicine, or their support staff,
    including professors, secretaries, janitors and food service providers. Psychiatry destroys everybody it touches, the number of dead is huge, you would be saving many lives by killing a single psychiatrist. But I don’t think the readers will kill any
    psychiatrists or such, the readers are more likely to be beheaded by Islamists. The Islamists will behead you to prevent you from killing a psychiatrist, or so they’ll say. The psychiatrists and the Islamists both preserve public order, and they are
    supported by the Catholics and the Marxists. The readers are dying of the depopulation jabs, and if they complain too loudly they will be arrested and given to psychiatrists who will tell them that they think too much about depopulation jabs.

I think that you are more likely to be forgiven by God for killing a psychiatrist because he or she is a murderer who kills thousands over the course of his or her career. I think you would be more likely to go to heaven after killing a psychiatrist
    as opposed to robbing and/or beating a victim of psychiatric horror and then being unrepentant of the crime. The media would be sure to demonize you if you were to kill a medical secretary, perhaps the secretary of the Head of Medicine, or a secretary in
    The College of Law. Similarly the media would be sure to demonize you if you were to kill a janitor, but you might find public support if that janitor was a Somali. It seems the majority of the janitors at the university are male Somalis, and the
    majority of the food service providers are female Filipinos. Probababbly the media would still demonize you if you were to kill a Filipino food service provider who is employed at a psychiatric ward, even if there were lots of them. It may be possible to
    bring psychiatry to an end without having to kill those Catholic female Filipino food service providers working in the psychiatric wards. Similarly it may be possible to bring psychiatry to an end without killing those Islamic Somali janitors who found
    their employment at the same or at similar psychiatric torture facilities. I think it would be racist of you to kill a male Islamic Somali janitor who works at a psychiatric ward, but in your defense you could always say that you only wanted to kill
    janitors but they just happened to all be Somalians. Similarly it would be racist of you to kill female Catholic Filipino food service providers employed in a psychiatric ward, but again in your defense you could say that you only wanted to kill food
    service providers but they just happened to all be Filipinos. And then the media would also demonize you by calling you sexist if you killed the female Filipino food service employee or a female nurse or a female secretary, the media is pretty sneaky,
    they got you either way. If you were to kill a female Filipino food service provider and they accuse you of being sexist, I guess you could defend yourself by saying that you only wanted to kill food service providers but they just happened to all be
    female. Then just think of the trouble you could get into if you killed a male Filipino food service provider working in a psychiatric ward who identified as a woman. To be fair, it is not likely you will find a male Somali janitor who identifies as a
    female, or find a female Somali janitor who identifies as a male, as the male Somalis would have that person killed long ago.

Where do you draw a line in the war against psychiatry? For example, do you only target psychiatrists or do you also target the janitors that work in the psychiatric wards as well? Or do you also target janitors who work in other wards in that
    hospital which hosts the psychiatric facilities? Or do you target janitors who work at other medical buildings at a campus which houses a psychiatric ward elsewhere? Or do you target the university’s janitors throughout their entire facility? Do you
    only target psychiatric nurses or do you target nurses working elsewhere in that hospital which is hosting a psychiatric ward? Anyway, there is a time for war (Ecclesiastes 3:08), but choose carefully who you are warring against. Psychiatry,
    psychiatrists and psychiatric medications can all be removed from operation in your communities by simply removing a few janitors and food service providers from other university facilities, but again, since the janitors and food service providers are
    all Somalians and Filipinos, you would likely be called a racist if you were engaged in such a program. And then when considering that the janitors and food service providers that you kill are male and female, they sneak in the sexism charge against you
    as well. Yep, the media would demonize you and call you a racist-sexist, or maybe a sexist-racist. In the good old days you could just go and kill some God-damned-son-of-a-bitch without being called racist or sexist, what has become of this world?!!! Now
    people come to Canada from the Third World and commit horrid crimes against Canadian citizens and they are never labeled as being racist or sexist. The Third World comes to western nations and systematically enslaves, rapes and kills women and children,
    yet somehow they are neither racist nor sexist, they are the religion of peace, if anything they will be rewarded by being given unionized employment as janitors at the University of Saskatchewan. Wouldn’t it be nice if Trudeau only brought Islamists
    to Canada who would cut your heads off but without them being neither racist nor sexist? I tried to teach people in my community that they were turning trees into decorated idols, but they determined the words were unwanted and employed predominantly
    Hindu psychiatrists to torture me for years, good thing these people torturing me year after year after year were not racists. I shudder to think what would have happened to me if the Hindus and Catholics torturing me were sexist, or worse yet both
    racist and sexist, or if they harboured some other malignancy. Odd that the University of Saskatchewan’s food service providers are predominantly female Filipinos and the majority of their janitors are male Somalis, yet this is neither racism nor
    sexism. And no Islamists nor Filipinos get tortured in the University’s psychiatric facilities, both groups are much better than that.

My suggestion is that you pray to Jesus about the issue of psychiatry and war. Vengeance is God’s yet you may still physically fight for your human rights, indeed Jesus commanded you to sell your clothes if that is what is required for you to raise
    the money so you could buy yourself a weapon. When you wage war do so with deception, use strategy and tools that will allow you to fight again another day… it would be much safer for you to kill janitors working in other departments (Physics,
    Chemistry, Education and Engineering, for example), than to kill the janitors working in a psychiatric ward nearby. When there is a psychiatric program being waged at a university, then all university employees place themselves at risk, consider not
    working at a job where people are being tortured with horrid drugs somewhere on the job site. The deaths are real, can you not see that psychiatry has already declared and is waging war? Pray to Jesus over the issue of psychiatry in your community. Sadly
    whenever you folks get together for prayer, you end up turning trees, homes, churches, shopping malls and entire cities into a blinkin’ temples of fertility. Grow some balls and force the closure of psychiatry and an end to third world immigration that
    desires to cut your heads off, or flee, maybe fly in a Yak to Yakutia. Or if I was elected mayor I’d just work with city council to pass a law preventing the use of psychiatry in the city, I imagine. And I imagine you are compassionless and unrepentant
    Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshipping pricks, all I can do is cry out to God against you and your children. You are ok with me and others being brutally tortured in the community, I am ok praying for your deaths and for the deaths of your
    children. My prayers seem to be working, how are your prayers working out?

I think you white women in North America are about to become Islamic sex slaves. It is more likely that white children and women will become an Islamic sex slaves rather than seeing them even attempting a revolt against this Islamic invasion. The
    white women regurgitate the belief that Islam is the religion of peace while Christians are an evil force that enslaved Africans and native Indians, then the following day the Taliban or some other Islamic group will move into their American and Canadian
    communities and change their minds. The white men will try to defend the honor of the white women and defend our nation by showing off their hockey cards, automobiles and fine clothes, as that is what is dear to them. Not too many Cree women will be
    turned into sex slaves because their noses and nostrils are way too big, they are just not that attractive. I think that instead of turning the big-nosed Cree women into sex slaves, ISIS and the Taliban will just get them to do all the cooking and
    cleaning. The Islamists will largely avoid raping the big-nosed Cree (huge noses and huge nostrils) and will make sex slaves out of the more attractive aboriginal women belonging to other Indian tribes. If anybody is going to be raping the big-nosed Cree
    women, it will likely be the big-nosed African Islamists or the big-nosed Cree male “warriors”. Why God leaves me to point this out to everybody is beyond me. And I’ll just avoid the controversy of their big lips, best to leave some things alone.
    Suffice to say is that this is Anthropology and Anthropology is a science. They teach Marxism at our universities, which is not a science… then the Marxists are allowed to burn American cities and forests yet the Cree Indians march with these Marxists,
    perhaps thinking they are practicing science. The Cree will be angry at me for practicing Anthropology and mentioning their big noses while they are happy with the Marxists who burned down the forests and the cities, and then marched in solidarity with
    these assholes. The Marxists burned down over 300 cities and torched huge amounts of forests, then the big-nosed Cree, who see themselves as the protectors of the forests, marched in solidarity with the forest-burning Black Lives Matter Marxists, perhaps
    because the Cree and the Africans both have big noses. The Marxists are allowed to burn cities while I am not supposed to talk about the big noses (and nostrils) the Cree have. The world has gone insane.

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)