• Yeah, we blame japan, your father, for making billions of you faggot re

From system@..*@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 15 20:58:10 2022
    🗽📡 🌟★✯✰✮✭🌠
    Japan, inbred bird follower on ugly mode, your father.. understands why I condem all of you inbred aberative retard sh't.? huh¿

Dear Bank of America, though anyone reading this message...
    ..isn't ready for life and work,...
    ..Your stocks are about to crash hard due to a tiny intentional japanese glitch handed to you inbred japan subculture sent at the americas of/by them, namely 'The kids can stop escalator up as easily as down now and they can turn off tap atm on atm, but
    aren't interested in free soda, free phone, or free parking meter anymore... nor can they learn or improve till rye.' ... ..and unethical never make it far in hack / pick.

F'king begin eating rye plus bitter herbs as a start knowing pre-packed, self-working, such leads to about 70,000 dietary changes, and then getting liked or not, how far behind all sustainable life you are, and false hope your enemy, I actually did
    produce, properly but unintentionally.. I still have a spotless record, you all still look like sh't, and I'm not the son of man, nor believing such could look/appear prettier to.. {ask me about god only after looking at plants and animals with a
    doctorate or higher.} (P.s.. Japan admits they can read or do better by 5 years old..)…

I'm considering getting a student loan because I can get any, but personal loan and property mortgage terms and offer aren't right for me yet and I began getting penalized without notice for 15 points for not having a loan though I have 6 awesome
    platinum credit card accounts with reputable banks and a paid off student loan... considering college of the desert, as of science in film production, followed by a dead end job in a wayward children's wilderness survival camp, just to tag a girl
    counselor staff to possibly make baby(-y,ies)... ughgh.. and f'k spending to an approved phone or utility company for 5-10 points, I'm an 825.

Dear CIA, please do not attempt interaction with me until I'm your executive director unless your donating me money, pudding,.. I don't think we're going to get a new national emergency, so, I think that covers it.

I've picked up out of the road over 8 heaping handfuls of assorted screws tossed by russian drug addicts and fixed a manufactured pothole with an upsidedown construction cone since christmas. [o;-)

Please eat alot of rye, beef, bitter herbs and spices ((thyme, myrrh, absynthium, etc..)(assorted peppers, red onion, garlic, etc..)), cabbage, fish, and some dairy. Also mail me a check, I need money. [o;-)

Latin exists prior to japan, europe, stems from south america, formed greek, which formed russian as languia, and remains rosetta stone for all other languia, was perfected by A.D. 49, and doctors of various sci use latin every day.

Spare Change? (Seriously, I need money.)

Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.
    72-877 Dinah Shore Dr.
    #103-108
    Rancho Mirage, Ca 92270

Paraphrased, translated, transliterated, by DJ Dr. HRB, PhD, D.S. ... "If you ask me to do anything I would actually want to, I'm on it." ~, Jesus, The Bible
    / Ean to aetesant en ts ono mati mou ego poiaso.

Igneous devrata liktu.
    / "..Looking very stupid outloud."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)