• Dear screen actors guild,..

From pissed.off@the.controls@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 27 07:35:56 2021
    🗽📡 🌟★✯✰✮✭🌠
    Dear SAG,..

As you have probably guessed by now, unless you soviet pirate donate 4 million dollars cash to both myself and beverly hecht, total of 8 Mil, only the cost of 2 movie productions (which I can cover financing myself), we're (yeah, we got a small
    consortium, try to pretend I didn't take over U.S. tv..) only gonna tell all of you no (nonsoggily), and F' you off. Also, you don't get to make any rules concerning U.S. television, and neither does britain or japan.But I guess have fun trying to
    continue your pirate bull and horse sh't this winter. [o;-) ,~ Hunter (Beverly always wants 4 mil financing for a film prior to work, and because it's you, Cash Only, upfront, outloud, and we still won't do sh't for you till Summer of 2022 is released.)

Taste the holy water, become a priest, listen to their prayers, thanks.
    Notice none of their donkeywish is actual desire, they have each one bizzaro want instead.
    Understand, you couldn't want to grant any of their donkeywishes either and if you ever feel like trying to do so out of spite, such is a very bad omen, means you been eating way too many of them dark chillies, which was clearly japan's original mistake.
    [o;-)

Hey, I can give god spending money, happily, knowing it won't get misused, ..but thing doesn't even have a wallet. Who's gonna work? = Scenery 12

uh, I have more written and of infinitely higher quality than any other author historically, published out loud.

uh.. turn on your t.v., try to watch that sh't. Try to like it. Try to say such is ok, if you don't like it you can go read a book or download a dvd... the rest of us are unhappy about U.S. t.v. under control of sadistically irritating japan or boring as
    F'k britain, and are waiting for rick and morty's next season and summer of 2022.

If they don't want to go back to russia, maybe they should go forward to iran, where all their sh't is considered socially acceptable.

Maybe idiot should invent monostat-28, for the stinky girls that really wanna take their time with it.

F' all these job milkers and con artists... I say we pay by the job but deduct wage by the hour and refuse payment until contract fulfilment, which would be contract close out. Who's with me?

If hawai became a U.S. state when it did, which it did, got it's representative called president of the U.S. at 35 years old, and obama's birth certificate if valid, would have been born 2 years earlier, would he not be ineligible for candidacy (
    obviously), why didn't any of you question during obama's inauguration if obama was definitely older than 37 years old, especially all the M.D.'s? [o;-)

If joe biden had been born in the U.S., instead of soviet russia, wouldn't the fact that joe and jill biden not wedding till the day before joe's inauguration, proving joe biden not having a consecrated marriage to no more or less than one wife because
    they couldn't have had sex post marriage prior to biden's inauguration, make joe biden ineligible for candidacy ? [o;-)

Gimps are always two steps behind anywhere they could want to be and one step ahead of kicking their own ass, are identical, predictable, and prone to making two but not three mistakes in a row, wont be able to try to pretend they own something they don'
    t a third time, and since actual work isn't their thing, suicidal to the extent noticed outloud.

HRB Almost 100% reflective mirrorificly refractive eyes... cheap android cam not good enough to capture eyelids properly. Oct, 24, 2021 (about 9 days off hard liquor and cigarettes.

https://cloud-ex42.usaupload.com/cache/plugins/filepreviewer/236180/9628eae73c9486a949105519d616be867b867f017eacd58644dddff3abaa7868/1100x800_cropped.jpg

https://cloud-ex42.usaupload.com/cache/plugins/filepreviewer/236182/6e6a68beed8fadc099a7054ff4c2b077e60243e886639d36d6806f493abe4d07/1100x800_cropped.jpg

The russians are the assthorniest japan can make and send, is not only true, but in the bible, and admitted by japan.

Vocab:
    What = Which Thing
    , = Then, And, or Or
    Who = Which Scenery
    Where = They

..and a mirror can only show you how you feel.

Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)