• =?UTF-8?Q?THE_WHITE_HOUSE_\_BREAKING_=E2=80=94=E2=80=94=E2=96=BA_S?= =?

From Ras Tafarian@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 29 09:12:33 2021
    XPost: alt.culture.hawaii, hawaii.politics

THE WHITE HOUSE / BREAKING ——► SEPT. 25 2021 — CHINA WILL INVADE TAIWAN

——————————————————————————————

HAL TURNER SHOW:

CLAIM: China to Invade Taiwan Beginning 02:15 local time, on September . . .

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/claim-china-to-invade-taiwan-beginning-02-15-local-time-on-september

——————————————————————————————

CHINA WILL ATTACK TAIWAN ON SEPTEMBER 25
    WARNS HORRIFYING RUMOR"

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/81355/china-will-attack-taiwan-on-september-25-warns-horrifying-rumor/index.html#:~:text=%22The%20Chinese%20attack%20against%20Taiwan%20is%20going%20to,FROM%20TAIWAN%2C%20THE%20AMERICAN%20PEOPLE%2C%20AND%20THE%20WORLD.

————————————— TEXT ——————————————

Taiwan increases military budget, buys new fighter jets -- China is invading Taiwan air space, and now we've got this rumor.

I stumbled onto someone sharing an anonymous post from 4chan, which might
    turn out to be totally full of shit, but with the way the world is going
    right now -- Afghanistan, is one large part, and secondly -- China invading Taiwanese airspace and the Taiwan government preparing for war, it kinda
    makes sense.

China will attack Taiwan on September 25 warns horrifying rumor
    Taiwan increases military budget, buys new fighter jets -- China is invading Taiwan air space, and now we've got this rumor.

China will attack Taiwan on September 25 warns horrifying rumor 911 |

A new post on 4chan starts off with: "You're probably going to have to see
    it in action to believe it" and then dives right into what could be a
    horrific event in the very near future. The poster warns of China invading Taiwan, but that an "agreement in principle has been reached" between the US and China over this upcoming attack.

The post explains: "Low-level, preliminary negotiations have been completed
    and an agreement in principle has been reached between the United States and China concerning Taiwan. There are approximately 6 people who are aware of
    this in the United States up until right now".

"China, obviously, is very interested in reclaiming Taiwan and there was
    some perplexity as to whether the U.S. would come to Taiwan's defense.
    Chinese representatives approached American contacts with an interesting proposal two days ago. In a stunning act of arrogance, they informed our contacts that they do, indeed, intend to invade Taiwan, and they suggested
    that they would tell us the exact date they intend to do this on the
    condition that we do not relay the information to Taiwan and of course, that
    we agree not to intervene in the conflict".

"Unbelievably, and this is the reason why I am writing this at great risk to myself, the U.S. President gave

instructions to agree to China's terms. This message was passed along, to
    which China responded with information concerning their plans".

"The Chinese attack against Taiwan is going to begin at 2:15am local time on September 25, 2021. The plans include two weeks of bombardment followed by
    an amphibious landing. THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION HAS AGREED PRIVATELY TO WITHHOLD THIS INFORMATION FROM TAIWAN, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND THE WORLD.
    THE U.S. HAS ENTERED INTO A CONSPIRACY ALONGSIDE CHINA TO BRING ABOUT THE DOWNFALL OF TAIWAN ON SEPTEMBER 25, 2021".

Read more: Taiwan splashes $1.4 billion on warplanes to stop WW3 with
    China
    Read more: China would drop NUCLEAR BOMBS non-stop on Japan if it
    defends Taiwan
    Read more: China could invade Taiwan and gain control of TSMC

"Unbelievably, and this is the reason why I am writing this at great risk to myself, the U.S. President gave

instructions to agree to China's terms. This message was passed along, to
    which China responded with information concerning their plans".

"The only proof I can offer you of any of this is the fact this it indeed
    will happen, and when it does, I suspect

you'll agree about the reason. By doing this, the Biden Administration is committing treason and betraying one of our closest allies. Pray for the
    people of Taiwan and the people of the world, as it seems we may be headed
    for one of the darkest chapters in human history".

Haunting...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)