• SEEKS GOOD MAN FOR ADVENTURES...

From Arlena@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 7 04:04:22 2019
    I am 36, naturally blonde (though you can't tell from the way I act), with an average build. My friends say I'm the life of the party, always cheerful and full of energy. I have many interests, and am always willing to try a new sport or activity. I
    enjoy boating, fishing yes, I can bait my own hook, sports, and have been known to fix my own leaky faucet. Sound like a tomboy? I am, a little bit, but all woman when it comes to romance. I'm looking for an honest man with a good heart; a sense of humor
    is a must! Let's dream up some new adventures for just the two of us...Contact me soon...you'll be glad you did.......

Join Now: http://local-girls-dating.aircus.com/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From catandersson143@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Arlena on Tue Apr 9 05:24:25 2019
    On Thursday, 7 March 2019 17:34:22 UTC+5:30, Arlena wrote:
    I am 36, naturally blonde (though you can't tell from the way I act), with an average build. My friends say I'm the life of the party, always cheerful and full of energy. I have many interests, and am always willing to try a new sport or activity. I
    enjoy boating, fishing yes, I can bait my own hook, sports, and have been known to fix my own leaky faucet. Sound like a tomboy? I am, a little bit, but all woman when it comes to romance. I'm looking for an honest man with a good heart; a sense of humor
    is a must! Let's dream up some new adventures for just the two of us...Contact me soon...you'll be glad you did.......

I think I have spent a lot of time developing myself, really understanding who I am and what I want from this life. I believe that this way will be easier and more interesting for my partner to be wit...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From datingpersonalssites@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Arlena on Mon Apr 15 04:08:27 2019
    On Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 5:34:22 PM UTC+5:30, Arlena wrote:

Hi, I'm Tiffany and I live in Kentucky, USA on a 300 acre farm. I love to sing... all the time. But I also enjoy reading, writing, and doing crafty things of all kinds. Pretty much the arts in general...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kristiejpere@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Arlena on Mon Apr 15 22:16:29 2019

I m looking for a BBC right now to come stretch out. I need it now and I want it now. Not tomorrow. looking for some extra enjoy with right person..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From asymons495@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Arlena on Thu Apr 18 05:30:25 2019

I'm fun woman, my friends said I'm funny person, still attractive. I love to spend time with my family and friends, I love cooking, red wine and road trips....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From caroljlowe9@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Arlena on Thu Apr 25 05:11:03 2019

I'm Mary Sophia single never married, i am on here searching for a serious friendship that might in time turn out into something serious, i was introduce to the online stuff by a friend so i thought to give it a try and see if it gonna work out well, if
    any interest from anyone just kindly send me your email address cos i barely login to the site but i do update my mailbox on a regular basis and with that i can write you much about me and learn more about you as well.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From arceliaharper56@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 4 22:08:02 2019
    I'm open minded and easy going, open to almost everything and everybody. Even in relationships I'd like to find out what our special and unique combination is good for, let's try and find out! I work a lot but I also..........

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From alica.mungomery@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 5 06:33:16 2019
    Its hard to describe oneself. I'm a non-conformist, spiritual but not of any particular Religion. I like to act spontaneously. I love my dog. I'm an Aries. I love the unusual. I love diversity. I sing well my friends......

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kristiejperez@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 9 23:20:36 2019
    I am Kimberly by name I am honest caring and loving lady nothing much too say wish too get too know me more better...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From datingpersonalssites@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 22 21:48:02 2019
    Love romance, good food, movies, bisexual, prefer slow casual dating, 69 position. Love to try dating in various position. Will love any cheek if required.....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From elizabethswan198@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 30 21:50:53 2019
    i am easy going,friendly,nice, caring and looking for a good man to spend the rest of my life with.i like watching movies like adventure,horror and science fiction movies.i like to cook and i can say that i am a good cook....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From lusycastello159@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 27 06:23:41 2019
    If you like to know more Say hi. I didn't reveal a lot about my Self for you to read on purpose. Rather we chat, talk, engage in conversation to get to know each other instead of us reading through a long page in this section about each other. Also, just
    because someone looks like a good match on paper.....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From asymons495@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 15 21:46:17 2019
    It is my dominant intent to focus my thoughts in a positive direction so that I maintain my connection with my Source and the Love that is really who I am. And in doing so, I will always present the best of myself to you. It is my desire that you ask the
    same for yourself. And it is my expectation that as each of us works to maintain our individual alignment with who-we-really-are, our relationship with one another will be one of continual and joyful expansion..........

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ariannabrigida909@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 19 05:48:32 2019
    I'm Ray by name, divorced and on here hopefully to meet a good woman for long term serious relationship. I am not into casual dates or a night stand. Feel free to hit me up and lets see how far we can go.......

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05