• The Philippines really does suck.

From cochoncochon@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 30 19:57:34 2019
    I can't believe I paid with my money to go in such a fucking nasty shithole like the Philippines. It is one stupid and absurd country. The people who live there, the Filipinos are so proud of nothing that they don't have the balls to openly admit and
    talk about the problems their shithole is facing, and when we say 'Problem', IT'S SO HUGE! There are millions and millions of cultural and social problems there. They do FUCK ALL to help themselves. Everywhere we go there's always some men who stand in
    the middle of nowhere doing nothing at all except being there. There is so much to do to fix this nation and make it look at least a little bit decent, but what Filipinos do about it? NOOOOOOOOOTHING!!!!! I was so naive before going there. I thought
    Filipinos are civilized and strong. I was expecting them to fight to improve their situations, the human rights, their work conditions/salaries. NO WAY JOSE! They just sit or stand on the side of the road and watch the cars passing by. What a Stupid
    nation of zombies. When they're done eating in Fastfood restaurants they just leave their trash on the table and expect someone to clean their messes. They elect and support a little insecure macho with a 2 digits IQ who promised to fix things by making
    a genocide. A dumbass like Duterte in a civilized country would barely get hired to work in a car wash but in a pirate island like the Philippines he got elected as the PResident and more than 85% of the people love him lol.

Did you already open the TV and watch some Filipino shows or movies? How the hell on earth can they possibly produce and broadcast such shit? They spread a bunch of bullshit and immoral values. They aim the most stupid and primitive audience they can. It'
    s obvious they want to keep the population stupid, ignorant and docile to manipulate them.

This stupid sect of fanatics of Iglesia Ni Cristo looks richer and more powerful than the government. Compare their infrastructures with the one from the gov. and see by yourself. They act like a criminal organisation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvuKS1Xi3iM&t=597s
    How such a subculture of religious leaders can control a part of the country is it still happening in 2019/2020? Same as all the socio-cultural Filipinos suffer from:Because Filipinos are dumb and weak and let mediocrity ruling them.

I had to keep my pragmatic opinions for myself since these super civilized Filipinos are too deluded and sensitive to hear them. They don't don't like when foreigners speak the truth. They find some ways to accuse the ones who dare speaking and make
    excuses by accusing another entity: The corruption, politicians, the USA, Spain etc etc.

Observing Filipinos in their element made me realize that western countries are superior because of the way people think and do things. I saw so many of them behaving like animals. I saw things there that are so barbaric that I can't tell to anyone in a
    western country cuz they would take me for a liar.
    Like the old butcher man who was sleeping on a counter full of animal blood at the wet market. That's too unbelievable to be true. If we would think like Filipinos we would live in the same conditions than them. OF COURSE NOT! All races are equal, right?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From MARKFUKERBERG_THIEFFATCHARGE@21:1/5 to cochoncochon@gmail.com on Mon Jan 6 11:48:17 2020
    cochoncochon@gmail.com wrote in news:37ed42bc-9667-43aa-bece-a88ef3bb948a@googlegroups.com:

I can't believe I paid with my money to go in such a fucking nasty
    shithole like the Philippines. It is one stupid and absurd country.
    The people who live there, the Filipinos are so proud of nothing that
    they don't have the balls to openly admit and talk about the problems
    their shithole is facing, and when we say 'Problem', IT'S SO HUGE!
    There are millions and millions of cultural and social problems
    there. They do FUCK ALL to help themselves. Everywhere we go there's
    always some men who stand in the middle of nowhere doing nothing at
    all except being there. There is so much to do to fix this nation and
    make it look at least a little bit decent, but what Filipinos do
    about it? NOOOOOOOOOTHING!!!!! I was so naive before going there. I
    thought Filipinos are civilized and strong. I was expecting them to
    fight to improve their situations, the human rights, their work
    conditions/salaries. NO WAY JOSE! They just sit or stand on the side
    of the road and watch the cars passing by. What a Stupid nation of
    zombies. When they're done eating in Fastfood restaurants they just
    leave their trash on the table and expect someone to clean their
    messes. They elect and support a little insecure macho with a 2
    digits IQ who promised to fix things by making a genocide. A dumbass
    like Duterte in a civilized country would barely get hired to work in
    a car wash but in a pirate island like the Philippines he got elected
    as the PResident and more than 85% of the people love him lol.

Did you already open the TV and watch some Filipino shows or movies?
    How the hell on earth can they possibly produce and broadcast such
    shit? They spread a bunch of bullshit and immoral values. They aim the
    most stupid and primitive audience they can. It's obvious they want to
    keep the population stupid, ignorant and docile to manipulate them.

This stupid sect of fanatics of Iglesia Ni Cristo looks richer and
    more powerful than the government. Compare their infrastructures with
    the one from the gov. and see by yourself. They act like a criminal
    organisation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvuKS1Xi3iM&t=597s
    How such a subculture of religious leaders can control a part of the
    country is it still happening in 2019/2020? Same as all the
    socio-cultural Filipinos suffer from:Because Filipinos are dumb and
    weak and let mediocrity ruling them.

I had to keep my pragmatic opinions for myself since these super
    civilized Filipinos are too deluded and sensitive to hear them. They
    don't don't like when foreigners speak the truth. They find some ways
    to accuse the ones who dare speaking and make excuses by accusing
    another entity: The corruption, politicians, the USA, Spain etc etc.

Observing Filipinos in their element made me realize that western
    countries are superior because of the way people think and do things.
    I saw so many of them behaving like animals. I saw things there that
    are so barbaric that I can't tell to anyone in a western country cuz
    they would take me for a liar.
    Like the old butcher man who was sleeping on a counter full of animal
    blood at the wet market. That's too unbelievable to be true. If we
    would think like Filipinos we would live in the same conditions than
    them. OF COURSE NOT! All races are equal, right?

If you want an honest take on the Philippines and Dumaguete, take a look
    at the Blog Dumaguete_NOBS (google it). The average IQ in the
    Philippines is arount 80 or over a standard deviation lower than normal. Supposedly it is an English speaking Country where English is taught
    starting in elementary school. But you would not know this because the
    reality is most Filipinos are deficient in English to a nearly
    unintelligable, non-communicative degree. This Country is so fucked up
    that The U.S. won a war with them, occupied them for some time and then
    decided they were not worth having and gave their shit Country back to
    them.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ashlynniqbal2@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 2 05:35:38 2020
    Hey.. I am Nikie, Burmese nationality from Myanmar and living in Philippines since November of 2014 as a Permanent Resident of Philippines. I have Filipina wife and 2 kids here and we live in Siargao, it is a part of Mindanao. . Dude, some of the things
    you said I did not understand! Who told you that you cannot own gun here?? I am NOT Filipino but I own my revolver here! It is a Nagant M8195 revolver I bought in Dasmarinas Cavite, and you can buy too! Many of my friends are five sixer business oriented
    Indians and they own guns too... All you need is to go to Camp Crame in Laguna province and apply for an arms owner licence. Let me tell you in details the location, Camp Crame is located in Laguna just half an hour of a drive from Calamba. If you are in
    Manila then go to Legarda or Santa Mesa, ride a private van going to Famy route. .after an hour of a drive you will reach Calamba and more one or half hour to Camp Crame. Once you are there, go inside the Camp and talk to the duty officer of PNP Laguna
    about gun licence. You're going to have to attend 2 more hearings after then, if you own a business in Philippines it will be easier for you to get the licence. Suppouse I showed my public transportation business in Mindanao, I have 2 jeepneys in Davao
    and 2 Nissan Escapade van units for passenger business. If you do not own any business in Philippines just take your FILIPINA WIFE with you, she will be able to convince them PNP officials by saying you guys live in Mindanao so gun is needed for your
    safety. .It will take not more than a week. Once you have the licence then voila! Go to any nearby gun shop, show your licence, you will be able to buy the gun you like.

Philippines is a dirty shithole comparing to the other South East Asian countries me and my wife been in past, like Vietnam, Bali Indonesia, Phuket of Thailand or even the poorest Cambodia is far better than Philippines when in comes to cleanliness, both
    me and my Filipina wife agreed on that. .but I WILL NOT AGREE with you about your opinion of Filipinos being racist! Probably unlike us you did not learn Tagalog at all, and it is hard for you to communicate and mix with locals. Dude, Filipinos don't
    like to speak English for a long conversation! And they do not find it friendly if people cannot speak Tagalog. I don't know how long you are staying in Philippines, but try to learn Tagalog if you want to stay longer here. By the way my wife is from
    Sultan Qudarat of Mindanao and we never faced any sort of terrorism threat till now. Even though it is Moslem majority area people are friendly to us. . .But the place we built house is Siargao it is near Davao and very peaceful, good for us no
    terrorists here at all. I know there are terrorists in Mindanao I am not trying to deny it but they are weaker now in number and nearly non existent. You can probably find them in Jolo, Basilan or Tawi Tawi area, try not to go those places.

Take care!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From MARKFUKERBERG_THIEFFATCHARGE@21:1/5 to ashlynniqbal2@gmail.com on Tue Feb 4 00:40:06 2020
    ashlynniqbal2@gmail.com wrote in news:5e5519ae-c7e1-4543-bcd8-bacc8cf35805@googlegroups.com:

Hey.. I am Nikie, Burmese nationality from Myanmar and living in
    Philippines since November of 2014 as a Permanent Resident of
    Philippines. I have Filipina wife and 2 kids here and we live in
    Siargao, it is a part of Mindanao. . Dude, some of the things you said
    I did not understand! Who told you that you cannot own gun here?? I am
    NOT Filipino but I own my revolver here! It is a Nagant M8195 revolver
    I bought in Dasmarinas Cavite, and you can buy too! Many of my friends
    are five sixer business oriented Indians and they own guns too... All
    you need is to go to Camp Crame in Laguna province and apply for an
    arms owner licence. Let me tell you in details the location, Camp
    Crame is located in Laguna just half an hour of a drive from Calamba.
    If you are in Manila then go to Legarda or Santa Mesa, ride a private
    van going to Famy route. .after an hour of a drive you will reach
    Calamba and more one or half hour to Camp Crame. Once you are there,
    go inside the Camp and talk to the duty officer of PNP Laguna about
    gun licence. You're going to have to attend 2 more hearings after
    then, if you own a business in Philippines it will be easier for you
    to get the licence. Suppouse I showed my public transportation
    business in Mindanao, I have 2 jeepneys in Davao and 2 Nissan Escapade
    van units for passenger business. If you do not own any business in Philippines just take your FILIPINA WIFE with you, she will be able to convince them PNP officials by saying you guys live in Mindanao so gun
    is needed for your safety. .It will take not more than a week. Once
    you have the licence then voila! Go to any nearby gun shop, show your licence, you will be able to buy the gun you like.

Philippines is a dirty shithole comparing to the other South East
    Asian countries me and my wife been in past, like Vietnam, Bali
    Indonesia, Phuket of Thailand or even the poorest Cambodia is far
    better than Philippines when in comes to cleanliness, both me and my
    Filipina wife agreed on that. .but I WILL NOT AGREE with you about
    your opinion of Filipinos being racist! Probably unlike us you did not
    learn Tagalog at all, and it is hard for you to communicate and mix
    with locals. Dude, Filipinos don't like to speak English for a long conversation! And they do not find it friendly if people cannot speak Tagalog. I don't know how long you are staying in Philippines, but try
    to learn Tagalog if you want to stay longer here. By the way my wife
    is from Sultan Qudarat of Mindanao and we never faced any sort of
    terrorism threat till now. Even though it is Moslem majority area
    people are friendly to us. . .But the place we built house is Siargao
    it is near Davao and very peaceful, good for us no terrorists here at
    all. I know there are terrorists in Mindanao I am not trying to deny
    it but they are weaker now in number and nearly non existent. You can probably find them in Jolo, Basilan or Tawi Tawi area, try not to go
    those places.

Take care!

The reason you got your gun permit is that you have a business and are in Midanao. I am guessing it's much harder for a white person who does not
    own a biz.

You're right P.I. IS a shithole. THey COULD have a beautiful Country if
    they were not such pigs, litterers, etc. No respect for the environment
    or planet Earth because most Filipinos are MENTALLY RETARDED. Studies
    show the median IQ here is 80 or over one standard deviation below normal intelligence.

They cannot speak good English DESPITE being taught it from Grade one on. Because they are STUPID and the schools here like everything else are
    terrible. There is not much reason to learn Tagalog. Tagolog is only good
    in the Philippines. I would rather learn SPanish which is good all over
    the world, or French, etc.

Filipinos are racist. Their laws are different and applied differently depending on if your a Filipino or a "foreigner". The very word
    "foreigner" suggests racism.

They arrest and detain foreigners based on gossip and no proof. Because
    they have a different standard for foreigners vs. Filipinos. There is a
    U.S. government warning about this about the Philippines.

Duterte, their belove president is currently under investigation by the
    world court for crimes against humanity for his alleged involvment and direction of extra-judicial murders. If he is convicted of that he will
    be unable to travel to many other countries without facing arrest.
    He has done little or nothing to prevent, electrical outages. frequent
    drive by assasinations that go unsolved, poor water supplies, terrible importation restrictions due to a corrupt and inefficient customes
    department, and on and on and on.

Also I don't believe you're from Myamar as you say.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From chuaxander8@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 30 21:19:35 2020
    Yup, I totally agree. Even though I am a filipino, I'm still not proud of our country. The pollution everywhere. I really wish my classmates speaked english all the time but most of them speak filipino. That may sound stupid but I think of people that
    speak filipino as loud, stupid and boastful because that's how my classmates sound like when they speak filipino. Same goes for china, learn english

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From csvaldes.ph@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 10 03:41:16 2020
    wow, how rude! i come from the philipines and yes it does suck with hygiene sometimes, but you dont just go hating, really, its hurtful! You are filled with happiness that you are apart of this one, and as an OFW, the starting hurt, aswell. why am i so
    soft to this, you ask? because its MY country, MY home! im sorry if its not good enough for you, and if you think the food is bad, you just have bad taste, now shoo, i dont want to see any more critisim on my country!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From MARKFUKERBERG_THIEFFATCHARGE@21:1/5 to csvaldes.ph@gmail.com on Sun May 31 01:36:53 2020
    csvaldes.ph@gmail.com wrote in news:6f9482c9-6d4e-42e5-90b3-fa0232f09cea@googlegroups.com:

wow, how rude! i come from the philipines and yes it does suck with
    hygiene sometimes, but you dont just go hating, really, its hurtful!
    You are filled with happiness that you are apart of this one, and as
    an OFW, the starting hurt, aswell. why am i so soft to this, you ask?
    because its MY country, MY home! im sorry if its not good enough for
    you, and if you think the food is bad, you just have bad taste, now
    shoo, i dont want to see any more critisim on my country!

The reason you are an OFW is that your overlord rich Filipino Countrymen
    refuse to pay you a living wage such that you must leave the Country to
    mae decent wages. But you are really a slave from a slave nation. Unless
    you have very special skills such as a computer programmer, by the time
    you pay your living expenses you will not have enough money to buy a
    small house and lot in the P.I. because wages for OFW of menial jobs
    aren't much better than the Philippines. The reason you Country does not improve is because of people like you who have their head in the sand
    and think everything is ok. Start by getting rid of Duterte. He is a
    disaster for the Philppines.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From cochoncochon@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 31 10:54:29 2020
    So fucking true pal! That's exactly what I think also. I just think that trying to reason these people is a waste of time and energy. Pinoys are so stupid and completely deluded. They're unable to have a clear vision of things. They're unable to be
    pragmatic as we are in civilized countries. They have the chance to have democracy in their country and what they do? They've voted for a creepy dictator who promised to kill 3 millions of his people. I don't want to repeat all the nonsense he said.
    Every time this monkey opens his mouth, all we hear is some shit getting out of it. And guess what.. The more he says stupid creepy disgusting things, the more Filipinos love him. Then the next thing you know is that these Pinoys massively apply to go in
    countries like the USA, Canada, England, Australia etc where things are done the complete other way than the pirate island of the Philippines where people think it's ok to kill people in public in the middle of the night. The worst enemy of the Filipino
    is the Filipino.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From tsuyu noru@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 20 00:04:33 2020
    Yeah. I despise my country, I wish people had proper common sense.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kevin Liu@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 6 19:30:00 2021
    Exactly. Filipinos are extremely rude. One time I saw a Filipino and started talking about why Laos and Cambodia is good, and the Filipino shouted swear words at me for half an hour and called me racist.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From nobody@21:1/5 to Kevin Liu on Sun Sep 12 01:58:42 2021
    Kevin Liu <kxliu169@gmail.com> wrote in news:63a1eb44-3f14-4219-a6c2-a5ab3cfc5266n@googlegroups.com:

Exactly. Filipinos are extremely rude. One time I saw a Filipino and
    started talking about why Laos and Cambodia is good, and the Filipino
    shouted swear words at me for half an hour and called me racist.

Worst SE Asian Country for internet. Even Cambodia has better net than PI.
    And shit GLOBE is the worst.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05