• What is a KABIT?

From villanuevaana803@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 11 00:52:21 2019
    Is kabit bad word

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From April Dawn@21:1/5 to DawnCelia on Mon Mar 13 08:02:38 2023
    On Wednesday, July 17, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, DawnCelia wrote:
    My girlfriend and I were debating on what the difference was between a
    KABIT, a mistress, and one who is having a secret or an illicit love
    affair with a married person. When someone says that so-and-so is the
    KABIT of so-and-so, which ones below apply?
    1) she is a kept woman and that all her expenses are paid for by her
    lover and in exchange she is available for any activity her lover feels
    like doing at the moment with her.
    2) her expenses are not paid for by her lover and they are only having a
    love affair.
    3) she is invited out for a good time now and then in exchange for
    nocturnal activities.
    4) the male lover is married and she is single.
    5) (other differentiation?)
    Thank you for any ideas you might share on this.
    Dawn
    (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)
    Good Day Lady Dawn Celia,
    I love your question, it makes me think of a Lovely man, a man who I suppose is married, in New Jersey. He came to the end of the boardwalk with a cigar in his hand. We both stopped, looked at one another, felt good, and dove into the water. I Love it
    there. It's where our Ancestors met. Then, I think we fell in love again as Grandparents. If come to the entire family, as a beautiful Angels, yes full of Many Grandmother's I remember, All but six, I think I've known, to be "my own". I LOVE Grandmothers!
    They Thrill Me! The stories, the laughter, their insights. My very own Grandmother was put through A LOT of pain, and she was Saintly, she didn't deserve that sort of treatment, and then to make it "appear" that She did something wrong. Anyhow, I graced
    He and His Very Large and Absolutely Beautiful Family, because they know how to protect their Love, and I kissed everyone if them on the tops of their heads and told them how much I Love them. That's the Spirit we hold in to, just not the way anymore. We
    are at a moment in Time, which thank you to Dennis Butler, my best friend in middle school, I let him know I couldn't be with him anymore. I think it broke his Heart. He came to me within two weeks after he died. He stopped time for me, and waited. He
    Understood, but could stand the pain nonetheless, that I am due for greatness in this world. One that can be a Leader, when it comes to thinking quickly, paying attention, all of that Good stuff, but I'm not perfect, but I do have a lot of Ideas to share,
    some less Wight, and yes I spelled that correctly, W I G H T . . . Mikie Sherrill Is a Beautiful Woman, I have Faith in Her, as a Woman, as a Leader someday. We're not quite to that point yet. We have much to fix, in the thinking of Mankind, and
    naturally cleansed Heart leads to a Naturally Cleansed Mind leads to a Truly Clean Soul which allows for an awakened Spirit to Lead the Way in This Path to a Brighter Future. I Know the Way. It's through Education. That's the only thing we Truly Care
    about, right?, So, let's all Come Together as One Whole and yes I spelled that correctly too, W H O L E . . . to discuss How we will Go About Fixing this World to be Most Loving, without all of the Sinister Bullshit, please. Let's do it for Our
    Grandmother's, the Men have already Fucked Shit Up in the World, LOLOL🦋 Let's Fix it Together. I've Never meant any disrespect for any wrong you may have felt from me, I am a W I G H T who finds it very difficult to "contain" herself sometimes, most
    times, preferably all the time, Alive, mind you, as I have Always Had Great Respect for Grandmothers, I'm thinking that if I had been there more for my friend in high school, Kelly Mullins. She was with a Horrible Man, who cheated around, and flaunting
    how much money he had. Big Whoop. I'm sorry, but he was an Asshole, he even bought her the donkey for her to take care of, and abused her, in probably horrible ways. He even repeatedly felt the need to snarlingly tell me that he "even thinks" she's a
    Lesbian. He was fucking his Daughter's Best Friends in all of that shit. I think she even has something going on with her, in her brain. Men can't treat Women like that. It's Just Not. We All must fight for that, as Spirited Beings reaching for the
    literal Stars. Not as Privileged or Non-privileged, but As Souls, who Remember All things. The Only Way to fix That is in the Department Of Education, and I want to be the President.
    I Love You Dawn Celia,
    God Bless Us All!
    April Dawn

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)