• Saint Unnamed 1-24-02

From eridianne@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 13 10:49:07 2015
    A Saint Unnamed says,
    "The world is, in many ways, treading on evil analysis, just to give themselves more interesting 'so-called facts' of the mind. This is ridiculous and dangerous, and it must cease! Sins are not to be accepted as normal thinking or characteristic of
    human behavior. It is dangerous to the Soul."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
    ON JANUARY 24,2002 AT 3:50 P.M.

SAINT UNNAMED

"The word 'danger' causes human beings to be alert and concerned because danger can mean great harm to the body of those present.

Today as I speak, I am forced to say, many Souls are in great danger of having to suffer because of the ones in whom They are an Important Part of, that Part of The Creator that is given to human life at the moment of conception.

You live in a time of many sadnesses to The Father, because there is so much diabolical practicing being accepted by all ages of human life. The Commandments are not being followed correctly; in fact, They are being dismissed as past history of
    certain generations of life.

This is important to understand, that human life was and is being created for a Goal Higher than any human being can perceive a goal to be - 'Sainthood for the Soul'. Though it is difficult for many so-called spiritual understanding individuals to
    truly accept as truth and responsibility, it is important that more be put into print on the Importance of the Soul of each living human being created.

The world is, in many ways, treading on evil analysis, just to give themselves more interesting 'so-called facts' of the mind. This is ridiculous and dangerous, and it must cease! Sins are not to be accepted as normal thinking or characteristic of
    human behavior. It is dangerous to the Soul.

We hear so many ask, 'What is a Soul? I have never seen One.' Yes, you have, and I will discuss this at a later time. But, for now, as your Soul is a Portion of Divine Love, It exists within each human life as the basic understanding of the logic,
    mentality, and desire in human life that there is a Goal to human life for a Portion of human life. If this were not so, what would human life have to look forward to?

It is innate in the human mind to want to reach goals. Make Sainthood yours by being aware of the importance of all you do, say, think, practice, and use for the purity of your Soul, because The Father wants your Soul returned to Him as He gave It
    to you - a Saint."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
    Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
    www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
    All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
    and continuously as witnessed by all those
    present at the time.
    (c) Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
    This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)